Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Creative Ways Of Saying I Love You - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Creative Ways Of Saying I Love You (11162 Views)

She Cried Saying I Raped Her, Just Imagine! / 21 Questions To Ask Before Saying “I Do” / Things To Consider Before Saying I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Creative Ways Of Saying I Love You by Cemeremni: 8:59am On Aug 07, 2010
I believe taking her 2 d altar immediately is the best way 2 show her U luv her but when d DOE isnt there,try 2 take all her rubbish,take her out UNANNOUNCED often,must not b eateries& always sing 2 her ears I LUV U>
Re: Creative Ways Of Saying I Love You by ndigbo: 8:46pm On Aug 07, 2010
@ Poste, i suppose the meeting held yesterday? so how did it go smiley
Re: Creative Ways Of Saying I Love You by Basilona(m): 10:18pm On Aug 07, 2010
try jumpin down 4rm a 10-storey building. nuttin brings out d best in luv dan tryin 2 kill urself. it works evrytym
Re: Creative Ways Of Saying I Love You by Basilona(m): 10:25pm On Aug 07, 2010
try jumpin 4rm a 10-storey building. nuttin communicates luv dan tryin 2 kill urself.woqks evrytym
Re: Creative Ways Of Saying I Love You by dynamictee: 11:17am On Aug 08, 2010
its not done by words u show are physically and not through sex cos sex is not love,
Re: Creative Ways Of Saying I Love You by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 08, 2010
ndigbo:

@ Poste, i suppose the meeting held yesterday? so how did it go smiley

hey guys sorry for coming in late.
it was suppose to be a one day date but it ended on saturday.
Re: Creative Ways Of Saying I Love You by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 08, 2010
We spent our date in the cinema. It was a double date. a friend of mine and his girl came along.we had a good time sha playing games and saw "knight and day". it was her first time of watching movies in the cinema. after some dinner, suya, drinks, she decided to follow me home.
We didnt have sex that night but we were quite intimate touching each other and not really good kissing. Well after some personal reasoning, i just had to leave it like that and pretend to fall asleep.So the next morning, she decided to do laundry, and wore my shirt with panties on. Shortly after breakfast in the middle of an heavy rain, and some romance, we got closer, but the touch was more intense but the kiss wasnt reaaly that entering. i just complemented, that she had a nice but, then she was just feigning one kind thing, and got up to wear her jeans. But it really didnt stop the kissing and the touching, she got off her bra at some point. My friend just had to interrupt coz an urgent matter just came up. I had to leave her home and went out. I got her some little things when coming back and among those stuff was something she requested, 2 of it. She gave me one of it later, like thats why she told me to buy two. When going home, in the car, the kissing was now normal. She was responding. we kissed like 2 times in the car the second one she initiated. Then when drpping her home, we kissed better this time. Then the next morning call, she's telling me she's still accessing me. So guys how do i play this game well?
Re: Creative Ways Of Saying I Love You by DualCore1: 8:54pm On Aug 08, 2010
Kai, I can't advice you. This is a love love mushy mushy matter not an intimacy, heavenly feeling matter grin

Bro is the babe fine? Please naw, drop her technical specifications.

I like you story sha you are a good person, if na me carry that babe the intimacy for don start for inside that cinema (back seat, topmost layer).
Re: Creative Ways Of Saying I Love You by Ranoscky(m): 9:06pm On Aug 08, 2010
Babaearly

No need of seekin for advice anymore, u'v already lay d foundation, just do d finishin.
She asked u to buy somhm dat she lyked, n asked u to buy two of it. she gave u 1 n she took 1. den, wen takin her home, d kissin was normal n she was respondin FINE! U can see dat all what u need now is just takin her outin n buying som nice gift dat she lyk's (na naija gurls way be dat, just buy dem somhm, u don get dem be dat), n d rest will be history dat u'll tell NLers!
Re: Creative Ways Of Saying I Love You by EfeEkarume1(m): 1:45am On Aug 09, 2010
Text her,telling her to type the following numbers on her 'create message'
9 12 15 22 5 21
Re: Creative Ways Of Saying I Love You by EfeEkarume1(m): 1:49am On Aug 09, 2010
Thereafter tell her to convert them to alphabets. . ! Make her a mathematician
Re: Creative Ways Of Saying I Love You by Akosbaba(m): 2:23am On Aug 09, 2010
^^^what if she can't calculate
Re: Creative Ways Of Saying I Love You by DualCore1: 8:43am On Aug 09, 2010
Akosbaba:

^^^what if she can't calculate
Then she cant be a babe material
Re: Creative Ways Of Saying I Love You by v3: 8:53am On Aug 09, 2010
Efe Ekarume:

Text her,telling her to type the following numbers on her 'create message'
9  12 15 22 5  21
You're Jassified  cool
Re: Creative Ways Of Saying I Love You by wedballs(m): 9:28am On Aug 09, 2010
hi i like your post.

"Creative way"uhmm. to tell i love her, i would rather show it more often by

say it without words

1. i will hold her hand in public

2. hug her in public often

3. kiss her more often

and many more.
agian illike ur post
Re: Creative Ways Of Saying I Love You by chrisford(m): 2:46pm On Aug 09, 2010
Be plain and use simple grammatical words, like beautiful Angel am really in love cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Creative Ways Of Saying I Love You by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 09, 2010
@dual core the babe fine finish work. I call her asanwa or brown sugar :-)
Re: Creative Ways Of Saying I Love You by Chrisdonca(m): 2:45am On Aug 11, 2010
Just tell her, that u want to tell some thing very important. Then she will want to know what u would say. Delay a littile befor u let the cat out of the bag. By saying ' i love you so much' along side a teddy bear.
Re: Creative Ways Of Saying I Love You by Meklex(m): 7:51am On Aug 11, 2010
There's no special way of saying I love you it all depend on the individual mind you that you'll even forget all this suggestions from nairalanders immediately u see her so I will suggest you follow your instincts cos u won't come running asking on how best to get her laid, follow ur instincts
Re: Creative Ways Of Saying I Love You by 1105(f): 8:26am On Aug 11, 2010
[size=15pt]RENT A BIG BILL BOARD, FOR A MONTH

THEN INSCRIBE IN 190 LOVES OMOLOLA

[/size]
Re: Creative Ways Of Saying I Love You by Okijajuju1(m): 9:06am On Aug 11, 2010
Send her an MTN text msg.

"Please call me, I Love you" Its free and works! cool
Re: Creative Ways Of Saying I Love You by sirvick(m): 11:04am On Aug 11, 2010
u are not the first guy in her life, cross the road when the light is still green before it turns to red cheers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When She Asks If You Pulled Out And You Said Yea / See What My Girlfriend Has Been Using Cucumber For (+18 Pix) / This Is What Brazilian Wax Looks Like On The Female Private Area(photos, 18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.