Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,928 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

The Annoying Thing My Friend Did To Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Annoying Thing My Friend Did To Me (2668 Views)

Imagine What A Lady I Introduced To My Friend Did On There First Chat On FB / Flat Breast Is A Real Thing: My Experience / The Shocking Thing My Madam Did!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Annoying Thing My Friend Did To Me by Nobody: 3:43am On Dec 13, 2018
So back then in Malaysia, I went out with 2 of my friends in to the city, we had drinks and went for a little shopping at the mall because I wanted to buy a phone battery and one of them wanted to buy a new phone, after we were done buying we went back to our area, then one of them asked me to join him for dinner, I said yes then the 3 of us went in to the restaurant, it turns out he was going there to meet this prostitute that he has been fukking and she brought like 5 of her prostitute friends, what annoyed me was that he. Made it seem like it was just the 3 of us going to have dinner, he did not tell me that he was going to meet with his prostitute woman, if he told me I would not have followed him because at the time I already had a woman of mine who visits me during the weekends so I did not want to spend money on a prostitute.

Anyway, the idiot ended up paying for himself and the five other 6 other bitches and I paid only for my self and my other friend, immediately I finished having my dinner, I left.
Re: The Annoying Thing My Friend Did To Me by sapeleboi(m): 3:47am On Dec 13, 2018
the story get k leg

6 Likes

Re: The Annoying Thing My Friend Did To Me by uchman(m): 3:53am On Dec 13, 2018
We don hear say you go Malay...
Next!

5 Likes

Re: The Annoying Thing My Friend Did To Me by JasonScoolari: 4:27am On Dec 13, 2018
But wait oh, Op, you really had time to type this truckload of bullshit just to let us know that you had a good time in Malaysia with some prostitute?

No hard feelings Bro, but this thread should be classified as a dumb thread.

2 Likes

Re: The Annoying Thing My Friend Did To Me by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 13, 2018
Yeah! I went to university in fukking Malaysia. Big fukking Deal! Goddamn Yoruba idiots!

2 Likes

Re: The Annoying Thing My Friend Did To Me by wintersnow(m): 2:45pm On Dec 13, 2018
mhd5757:
Yeah! I went to university in fukking Malaysia. Big fukking Deal! Goddamn Yoruba idiots!

Idiot.. Even uniillorin is better than all the schools in Malay

2 Likes

Re: The Annoying Thing My Friend Did To Me by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 13, 2018
wintersnow:

Then go to unillirin, put your goddamned kids in unillorin nigga! Who gives a fukk.
Re: The Annoying Thing My Friend Did To Me by Jayslicky: 5:10pm On Dec 13, 2018
angrycan't believe I spent five minutes of my life reading this thrash.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Annoying Thing My Friend Did To Me by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 13, 2018
Okay...so what should we do with this information? undecided
Re: The Annoying Thing My Friend Did To Me by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 13, 2018
krissy123:
Okay...so what should we do with this information? undecided
You don't have to do anything, it's just a read.
Re: The Annoying Thing My Friend Did To Me by Lucifer66(m): 6:07pm On Dec 13, 2018
mhd5757:

Anyway, the idiot ended up paying for himself and the five other 6 other bitches and I paid only for my self and my other friend, immediately I finished having my dinner, I left.
If you wanna make a fake story think properly before posting rubbish.
Re: The Annoying Thing My Friend Did To Me by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 13, 2018
Lucifer66:

If you wanna make a fake story think properly before posting rubbish.
that was a typing error and I really don't give a fukk if you believe it or not. As if you don't post other things that are more rubbish than this in the romance and sexuality section.
Re: The Annoying Thing My Friend Did To Me by Lucifer66(m): 7:44pm On Dec 13, 2018
mhd5757:

that was a typing error and I really don't give a fukk if you believe it or not. As if you don't post other things that are more rubbish than this in the romance and sexuality section.
Not everyone is a morron like yourself
Re: The Annoying Thing My Friend Did To Me by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 13, 2018
Lucifer66:

you are the fukking slowpoke, bastard!
Re: The Annoying Thing My Friend Did To Me by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 13, 2018
mhd5757:

you are the fukking morron, bastard!
Re: The Annoying Thing My Friend Did To Me by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 13, 2018
Lucifer66:

Fukking internet tough guy, but not so fukking tough outside. Fukking brat, scum bag piece of shitt.
Re: The Annoying Thing My Friend Did To Me by Lucifer66(m): 9:58pm On Dec 13, 2018
mhd5757:

Fukking internet tough guy, but not so fukking tough outside. Fukking brat, scum bag piece of shitt.
Where do you live?
Let's settle this, amma knock your teeth out and break your jaw.
Re: The Annoying Thing My Friend Did To Me by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 14, 2018
[quote author=Lucifer66 post=73822457]
Where do you live?
Let's settle this, amma knock your teeth out and break your jaw. [/quo

Oh really? Would like to see you try that when you see me.
Re: The Annoying Thing My Friend Did To Me by Lucifer66(m): 1:27pm On Dec 14, 2018
[quote author=mhd5757 post=73838095][/quote]
Just drop your address. No need for talk
If it's in my town we can settle this.
I will make sure to make you trend on NL
Re: The Annoying Thing My Friend Did To Me by MissRaine69(f): 1:30pm On Dec 14, 2018
You could have just written a brief post titled “ I just wanted you to know I went to Malaysia”
That would have been so much kinder than all that.

2 Likes

Re: The Annoying Thing My Friend Did To Me by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 14, 2018
Lucifer66:

Just drop your address. No need for talk
If it's in my town we can settle this.
I will make sure to make you trend on NL
I ain't dropping shitt nigger! All you can do is hope you run in to me.
Re: The Annoying Thing My Friend Did To Me by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 14, 2018
wintersnow:

it seems you are high on cheap weed. How can you say unilorin is better than any university in Malaysia. I guess you have never travelled out of Nigeria in your entire life. Please try to cover your ignorance.
Re: The Annoying Thing My Friend Did To Me by Nobodys(f): 3:03pm On Dec 14, 2018
Lucifer66:
Where do you live? Let's settle this, amma knock your teeth out and break your jaw.
grin
Re: The Annoying Thing My Friend Did To Me by Nobodys(f): 3:04pm On Dec 14, 2018
Lucifer66:
Where do you live? Let's settle this, amma knock your teeth out and break your jaw.
grin
Re: The Annoying Thing My Friend Did To Me by Lucifer66(m): 4:12pm On Dec 14, 2018
mhd5757:

I ain't dropping shitt nigger! All you can do is hope you run in to me.
Man what's with all this talk?
Just drop your address.
Let's see who is joking here.

(1) (Reply)

East Asia Woman Wear Traditional Clothes, Beautiful Or Not In Nairalander's Eye? / Never ask a girl out see why. / Why Do Most Girls Take Advantage Of Someone Being Nice To Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.