Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,250 members, 7,815,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Why Is That Guys Use Condom For Ashewo But Won’t Use For Their Lover? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is That Guys Use Condom For Ashewo But Won’t Use For Their Lover? (919 Views)

She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. / "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo / Best Condom For Maximum Pleasure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is That Guys Use Condom For Ashewo But Won’t Use For Their Lover? by jobaxe(m): 7:33am On Dec 13, 2018
Hello Guys,
Good day and hope your week started well? I pray Greatness locate everyone of us this new week
I sincerely need to voice out, as this issue has been disturbing me for a while now. Today, I just decided to post it here so we can talk about it.
IMPORTANT NOTICE
Before I go ahead with this discussion, let me quickly clear the air before some shallow minded individuals start attacking me.
» Am not a fan of raw sex & I’m not asking anyone to stop using Condom ooooo. Take note of this and read along. I will make it simple and quick.
Please, Why is it that “ Most guys will use Condom for an Olosho/Ashawo they carried at the Club but won’t use for their Girlfriend(s) whether new or old?
I have noticed this trend for a while now and I think it’s common among everyone us whether male or female.
Does this means Toasting a Girl or Being in a Relationship cures HIV or AIDS?
99.9% of us don’t even get our Newly found love tested before before we started nacking raw
I swear na God dey help all of us ooo.
Guys are always very comfortable having Sex with their Girl without the fear of HIV
What if if/she is bringing it from the previous relationship?
What if he or she cheated while you are away, you both will still nack raw without any fear.
Even ladies are very comfortable with their Boyfriend and will tell other guy who wants to have something with them to use condom So you and your guy are in a Relationship, it kills the HIV right?
As I have said earlier, it’s only God that’s helping and keeping us all away from trouble and this killer disease.
MY CONCLUSION
Use Condom for that Runs girl and use it for that your New/Existing Girlfriend(s) too.
May God continue to guide us all.

Re: Why Is That Guys Use Condom For Ashewo But Won’t Use For Their Lover? by Jonadull: 7:34am On Dec 13, 2018
Count me out of the “guys”
Re: Why Is That Guys Use Condom For Ashewo But Won’t Use For Their Lover? by DaddyNimo(m): 8:37am On Dec 13, 2018
it's actually safer to sex raw with a professional prostitute Dan to sex raw with a gf or a street innocent looking girl. the truth is any girl who ask you not to use condom with her or says she doesn't like condom has said same thing to countless other guys. be wise.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is That Guys Use Condom For Ashewo But Won’t Use For Their Lover? by Jayslicky: 9:11am On Dec 13, 2018
Whether gf or prostitute, I still use condom. Actually so many girls are worse than prostitutes.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Church Match Making: Would You Let Your Pastor Choose Your Spouse? / Why Are Igbo Men So Wicked? / My View Towards Marriage...hit *likes* if you support And Drop Your Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.