Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,605 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

5 Tips On How Guys Should Handle A Breakup - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Tips On How Guys Should Handle A Breakup (16345 Views)

How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals / How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Tips On How Guys Should Handle A Breakup by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 13, 2018
marvin906:
still remembered my last breakup..
after all the insults thrown at me which hurt like mad..
I just went home open my laptop got my pad and killed my self with call of duty..
the pain didn't go out once but with time and a lot of things occupying my mind it reduced and at a point I just forgot..
after that awful experience any chick that crossed my path was on a very long thing..
This your meme ehn grin
Re: 5 Tips On How Guys Should Handle A Breakup by Tychamps(m): 2:57pm On Dec 13, 2018
Umartins1:
My girlfriend's name is Motunrayo. I love the girl with everything I have. I thought she was going to be my wife because we have done 'mini-introduction'.

She just called off the relationship for no reason. I didn't offend her, according to her. I prevailed on her mom to intervene but she insisted. My mom intervened too but she remained adamant. Till now, I don't know why she loved me no more.

I only suspected a guy she once cheated on me with. Yesterday, before she confirmed the break up, I went through her phone and discovered she's taken her relationship with the guy to the next level.

I'm brutally hurt. I still love my girl. Stream of emotions pierces through me as I type this. Whatever that makes a man to shed tears, hmm, no be small matter.

Right now, I hate all the girls around me. I know, one day, I'll find the right girl for me, but I won't forget my Motunrayo (Iyawo mi, baby mi, iya mi, Ife mi, Ayo mi). I won't forget her. Never! I wish her good luck in the future.
you are mad
Re: 5 Tips On How Guys Should Handle A Breakup by fatymore(f): 3:35pm On Dec 13, 2018
lilmax:
and when you fall back to the shadow partner, you unveil another shadow partner, so as not to experience pain....

you're not intelligent, so I don't blame you
It takes an unintelligent person to spot another one.. Little max
Re: 5 Tips On How Guys Should Handle A Breakup by Cheeryfeet: 3:41pm On Dec 13, 2018
Umartins1:
My girlfriend's name is Motunrayo. I love the girl with everything I have. I thought she was going to be my wife because we have done 'mini-introduction'.

She just called off the relationship for no reason. I didn't offend her, according to her. I prevailed on her mom to intervene but she insisted. My mom intervened too but she remained adamant. Till now, I don't know why she loved me no more.

I only suspected a guy she once cheated on me with. Yesterday, before she confirmed the break up, I went through her phone and discovered she's taken her relationship with the guy to the next level.

I'm brutally hurt. I still love my girl. Stream of emotions pierces through me as I type this. Whatever that makes a man to shed tears, hmm, no be small matter.

Right now, I hate all the girls around me. I know, one day, I'll find the right girl for me, but I won't forget my Motunrayo (Iyawo mi, baby mi, iya mi, Ife mi, Ayo mi). I won't forget her. Never! I wish her good luck in the future.

Guy I feel your pain. The hurt is beyond words. Brutally hurt is an understatement, actually it's not a place to be but time heals everything. It happened to me, cried all night, smoked weed, fell sick, nothing could sooth the pain. Had to leave the environment, came back a month later whole, she actually came back but it wasn't the same anymore. We just became friends with benefits. Give it time, you will bounce back, but mourn well while it lasts. On hind sight, mourning is part of the fun

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Tips On How Guys Should Handle A Breakup by marvin906(m): 3:42pm On Dec 13, 2018
LightQueen:
This your meme ehn grin

Don't blame me can't seem to type without it
My boys

Re: 5 Tips On How Guys Should Handle A Breakup by kunleweb: 4:01pm On Dec 13, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Seriously? i thought guys move on quickly to the next available pu**y as they always say here, so there are sissy niggas who still go through all these cos of a lady, lol cheesy

cheesy
Re: 5 Tips On How Guys Should Handle A Breakup by lilmax(m): 4:04pm On Dec 13, 2018
fatymore:

It takes an unintelligent person to spot another one.. Little max
Jesus....I give up....this one is irredeemable grin
Re: 5 Tips On How Guys Should Handle A Breakup by kunleweb: 4:10pm On Dec 13, 2018
chiefqueen:

It's even wrong to call them sissy niggas. Men have feelings too.

By discrediting men.she feels she's strong or men.shouldnt have passions and.emotions. thanks.for.being the first to.condemn.her reckless.comment. i only went.through all.the comments to see if anyone would address it. We all need.to be sensitive about one.another.
Re: 5 Tips On How Guys Should Handle A Breakup by kunleweb: 4:16pm On Dec 13, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Seriously? i thought guys move on quickly to the next available pu**y as they always say here, so there are sissy niggas who still go through all these cos of a lady, lol cheesy

Narcissist spotted. Quit the toxic atittude
Re: 5 Tips On How Guys Should Handle A Breakup by Kutunban: 4:47pm On Dec 13, 2018
Umartins1:

You need serious OT.
Re: 5 Tips On How Guys Should Handle A Breakup by fatymore(f): 5:27pm On Dec 13, 2018
lilmax:
Jesus....I give up....this one is irredeemable grin
Pele... Leave me joor
Re: 5 Tips On How Guys Should Handle A Breakup by fatymore(f): 5:28pm On Dec 13, 2018
Umartins1:

Kai... Woman have do you strong thing...
Stay strong.. The next will be the best

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Tips On How Guys Should Handle A Breakup by DateMynd44(m): 9:46pm On Dec 13, 2018
meobizy:
Weed was the best way to combat my breakup pains. Rather than waking at odd times of the night to cry my eyes out I could light a spliff, think of rubbish then fall heavily into sleep. It also helped trigger my dying appetite during the ordeal.
I wouldn't advice anyone to follow my way but it helped better than being sober.
If you like a girl and she's not giving you the green light I suggest you move on. If you're already caught in the friendzone play around with the possibility of paying her for sex. It is horrible to think of but if she says yes you'll get the sex part out of your mind and see if she's really the keeper you assumed.
me na Indian hemp and alcohol I been wan carry kill myself over a girl I loved with all my soul but she didn't give me the greenlight.
Re: 5 Tips On How Guys Should Handle A Breakup by Casemiro(m): 10:36am On Dec 14, 2018
date
> it is well

her mama
choi shocked big momas garden
and cousins
Natural home remedies

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Boss's Wife Keep Asking Me For Sex. / Wassup With Nigerian Guys Dating Zimbabwe Girls? / Hottest World Leader: Sexy Bikini Photos Of First Female President Of Croatia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.