Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

5 Tips On How Guys Should Handle A Breakup - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Tips On How Guys Should Handle A Breakup (16343 Views)

How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals / How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Tips On How Guys Should Handle A Breakup by Pussy2sweet: 12:14pm On Dec 13, 2018
seancombs617:

Lol dis one no be better option o..i went for fucking spree after my last breakup,ended up wit gonorrea���

Use condoms oga puffy..
Re: 5 Tips On How Guys Should Handle A Breakup by bigkahuna704(m): 12:14pm On Dec 13, 2018
Call Her And Make Up. Stop Forming James Bond.
Re: 5 Tips On How Guys Should Handle A Breakup by HighKing01(m): 12:15pm On Dec 13, 2018
Wake up
Bake up
Smoke up
Find another girl
Blow her up
Re: 5 Tips On How Guys Should Handle A Breakup by meobizy(f): 12:16pm On Dec 13, 2018
Weed was the best way to combat my breakup pains. Rather than waking at odd times of the night to cry my eyes out I could light a spliff, think of rubbish then fall heavily into sleep. It also helped trigger my dying appetite during the ordeal.
I will not advice anyone to follow my way but it helped better than being sober.
If you like a girl and she's not giving you the green light I suggest you move on. If you're already caught in the friendzone play around with the possibility of paying her for sex. It is horrible to think of but if she says yes you'll get the sex part out of your mind and see if she's really the keeper you assumed.

5 Likes

Re: 5 Tips On How Guys Should Handle A Breakup by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 13, 2018
Any guy that has senile thoughts after a breakup (ESPECIALLY exposing the lady's nudes) should visit a psychologist ASAP... I'm sick of seeing young ladies nudes exposed everywhere all because of failed relationships.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Tips On How Guys Should Handle A Breakup by harlesh(m): 12:21pm On Dec 13, 2018
Is OK but if it's not happen to u. U would no how want you taking about it is. As a matter of fact what you said is world of advise but #5 is significant is way out for me
Re: 5 Tips On How Guys Should Handle A Breakup by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 13, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Seriously? i thought guys move on quickly to the next available pu**y as they always say here, so there are sissy niggas who still go through all these cos of a lady, lol cheesy
It's never easy to let go of someone you love unless it's purely a sexual relationship. You should know better than that.

7 Likes

Re: 5 Tips On How Guys Should Handle A Breakup by Thobiy(m): 12:23pm On Dec 13, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Seriously? i thought guys move on quickly to the next available pu**y as they always say here, so there are sissy niggas who still go through all these cos of a lady, lol cheesy
You dey mind the op nee

1 Like

Re: 5 Tips On How Guys Should Handle A Breakup by seancombs617: 12:24pm On Dec 13, 2018
Pussy2sweet:

Use condoms oga puffy..

The tin tear ni o,prick too large smh
Re: 5 Tips On How Guys Should Handle A Breakup by Emily22(m): 12:29pm On Dec 13, 2018
Umartins1:
My girlfriend's name is Motunrayo. I love the girl with everything I have. I thought she was going to be my wife because we have done 'mini-introduction'.

She just called off the relationship for no reason. I didn't offend her, according to her. I prevailed on her mom to intervene but she insisted. My mom intervened too but she remained adamant. Till now, I don't know why she loved me no more.

I only suspected a guy she once cheated on me with. Yesterday, before she confirmed the break up, I went through her phone and discovered she's taken her relationship with the guy to the next level.

I'm brutally hurt. I still love my girl. Stream of emotions pierces through me as I type this. Whatever that makes a man to shed tears, hmm, no be small matter.

Right now, I hate all the girls around me. I know, one day, I'll find the right girl for me, but I won't forget my Motunrayo (Iyawo mi, baby mi, iya mi, Ife mi, Ayo mi). I won't forget her. Never! I wish her good luck in the future.

Easy life....
Re: 5 Tips On How Guys Should Handle A Breakup by madridsta007(m): 12:33pm On Dec 13, 2018
24hoursreporter:
Handling a breakup can be very challenging for guys, even if they claim to be strong. This is more depressing to them when they really love the lady in question unconditionally.

Without an iota of doubt, women generally have ways of dealing with breakup better than men. In fact, most times, men may decide to use unhealthy ways like drinking, smoking etc to handle their pain.

These unhealthy ways may be effective temporarily, but they will make you develop a bad habit in the long run. So, in this article, you will learn how to handle the pains that come with breakup without indulging in any bad habit.

The first thing you should bear in mind when in a relationship is to always expect the worst and hope for the best. With this mentality, you will not be too hurt when the unexpected happens.

Below are some of the tips on how guys should handle a breakup. When you applied them in your life, you will be able to navigate through the waves of breakups and disappointment that you will face in life.

5 Tips On How Guys Should Handle a Breakup

#1. Don’t Use Alcohol To Evade The Pain

One of the tips on how guys should handle break up is not to use alcohol to evade the pain. As a matter of fact, they should learn to understand the fact that pain is gain.

While in pain, they will be able to understand what when wrong and adjust accordingly. Even if she decides to dump for no reason, remember that there are countless ladies out there looking for a man like you.

#2. Discuss It With Some One

It is a normal habit for men not to discuss their pain with other people. This is not actually cool as discussing with people can help relief the burden on you.

Sometimes the advice people will give to you will give you the assurance that you aren’t alone. These kind words of inspiration and encouragement will really help during a breakup.

#3. Sleep More and Stress Less

Generally, it is advisable to sleep more during a breakup. When you sleep more you will be more composed and organize. Also, you tend to forget about your pain easily when you get more sleep.

#4. Don’t Stalk Her

It is extremely very wrong to be stalking a lady after breaking up with her. It is not just enough to cut all form of communication, but you still need to block her from on social media platform.

With this, you can easily forget her permanently in no time. Stalking her will only make you go crazier and more emotional.

#5. Keep Yourself Busy

One of the best tips on how guys should handle a breakup is to keep themselves busy. This will definitely make your mind to be occupied with more productive matters rather than being distracted by the thought of the same lady who dumped you.

Source: http://www.24hoursreporter.com/2018/12/13/5-tips-on-how-guys-should-handle-a-breakup/

Do guys ever have a breakup problem?
I wonder why I never do.

There is always one project more to handle, one book to read, one event to attend... Just keep yourself very busy. Why I would shed tears over a woman who is not my mother or sister beats me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Tips On How Guys Should Handle A Breakup by jetson06: 12:33pm On Dec 13, 2018
7. Buy a sex doll, she wont break up with you.

8. Buy a bible of igbo to smoke and you will be alright.
Re: 5 Tips On How Guys Should Handle A Breakup by wintersnow(m): 12:34pm On Dec 13, 2018
Umartins1:
My girlfriend's name is Motunrayo. I love the girl with everything I have. I thought she was going to be my wife because we have done 'mini-introduction'.

She just called off the relationship for no reason. I didn't offend her, according to her. I prevailed on her mom to intervene but she insisted. My mom intervened too but she remained adamant. Till now, I don't know why she loved me no more.

I only suspected a guy she once cheated on me with. Yesterday, before she confirmed the break up, I went through her phone and discovered she's taken her relationship with the guy to the next level.

I'm brutally hurt. I still love my girl. Stream of emotions pierces through me as I type this. Whatever that makes a man to shed tears, hmm, no be small matter.

Right now, I hate all the girls around me. I know, one day, I'll find the right girl for me, but I won't forget my Motunrayo (Iyawo mi, baby mi, iya mi, Ife mi, Ayo mi). I won't forget her. Never! I wish her good luck in the future.

I can relate bro... You just gotta let go and move on
It wasn't meant to be.
She wasn't meant for you...
Sometimes we fall in love with people we never end up with

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Tips On How Guys Should Handle A Breakup by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 13, 2018
Earthbound:

It's never easy to let go of someone you love unless it's purely a sexual relationship. You should know better than that.
It's even wrong to call them sissy niggas. Men have feelings too.

5 Likes

Re: 5 Tips On How Guys Should Handle A Breakup by lilmax(m): 12:36pm On Dec 13, 2018
fatymore:
grin

OK.. I am not justifying the reason for having side boo or chic but at least have a shadow partner at the corner., whom you fall back to if the main partner break up with you...

You don't need to drown in self pity because someone breaks your heart..
Move on to the next one with your eyes clearly opened..
and when you fall back to the shadow partner, you unveil another shadow partner, so as not to experience pain....

you're not intelligent, so I don't blame you

1 Like

Re: 5 Tips On How Guys Should Handle A Breakup by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 13, 2018
Umartins1:

I once had this kind of experience, I thought she was the one for me until she left me for someone with out no reason, I was pained by this j thought I could never survived it, but now have move on don't even feel any pain again .....so as time passes u we still move one .....

7 Likes

Re: 5 Tips On How Guys Should Handle A Breakup by tgmservice: 12:42pm On Dec 13, 2018
Umartins1:

REAL OF FAKE story
Re: 5 Tips On How Guys Should Handle A Breakup by edicied: 12:43pm On Dec 13, 2018
A girl once told me "we are done and dusted" till today I never forgot those words cry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Tips On How Guys Should Handle A Breakup by fowlyansh181(m): 12:50pm On Dec 13, 2018
Biglittlelois:
yeah if I allow myself love and care, I’ll go through this for a lady, but the trick is not to allow myself love and care , I see all girls excluding my sisters and mom as a certain FARMTOOL..
Re: 5 Tips On How Guys Should Handle A Breakup by Pussy2sweet: 12:51pm On Dec 13, 2018
seancombs617:

The tin tear ni o,prick too large smh

cheesy grin grin
Thank Jah na Only gono you catch.
Make try use nylon bag next time.
Extralargepuffy cheesy
Re: 5 Tips On How Guys Should Handle A Breakup by crafteck(m): 12:52pm On Dec 13, 2018
Would have been useful in my first 2 breakups now it's once ot twice a month and I'm not moved
Re: 5 Tips On How Guys Should Handle A Breakup by DanDeeBoss(m): 12:53pm On Dec 13, 2018
obataokenwa:
That number 3 not easy abeg when devil will be busy giving u different imaginations and what have you.

I pray I dont experience break up again cos the last one admitted me at the hospital plus I lost my appetite for food for months only for people to start admiring my slim body that I now look more sexy not knowing I'm a half human walking.
Girls can be heartless if they really mean to say no. U see a grown man crying and kneeling down severally to beg and she say no and no
Chisos... Naso your own deep reach...gringrin

5 Likes

Re: 5 Tips On How Guys Should Handle A Breakup by fowlyansh181(m): 12:58pm On Dec 13, 2018
I have one of the best EX one would ask for , I didn’t love her from the start to begin with and after about six months of dating , I gradually started acting cold towards her and we grew apart .. she didn’t allow that though , she is an EX of all my EXes I couldn’t bring myself to block off totally, we still video call and tease ourselves , talk about the sex, and things we miss , she pleads sometimes that we come back together , but I honestly tell her that if I say yes , I’ll only end up hurting her which I really don’t want to, that I love how close we are .. she dates other guys and tells me about the ones that Bleep up and she knows I have other girls .. she even helps me ask out a few of her friends I tell her I like and would like to shag.. she just laughs it off and tells me to be careful of other STD’s, always use protection. I Love my EX, wish all EX could be that way

4 Likes

Re: 5 Tips On How Guys Should Handle A Breakup by Jman06(m): 12:59pm On Dec 13, 2018
I have come to discover that the easiest way is to have many other girls around. Don't ever build your hopes around one lady when you are not yet married. It makes it easier to let go of any who decides to leave.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Tips On How Guys Should Handle A Breakup by MillionCash: 1:08pm On Dec 13, 2018
Play bet win millions

& bleep celebrities tongue
Re: 5 Tips On How Guys Should Handle A Breakup by rayobaba(m): 1:08pm On Dec 13, 2018
Only number 5
Re: 5 Tips On How Guys Should Handle A Breakup by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 13, 2018
I've been there done that!.... it wasn't funny at all but ever since, NO B*TCH DEAD OR ALIVE CAN GET TO ME!

#I'M NOW A B*ITCH SLAYER!
Re: 5 Tips On How Guys Should Handle A Breakup by vicfy(m): 1:21pm On Dec 13, 2018
Biglittlelois:
some guys can be really emotional

1 Like

Re: 5 Tips On How Guys Should Handle A Breakup by obinoral1179(m): 1:30pm On Dec 13, 2018
Umartins1:

different strokes for different people.
Re: 5 Tips On How Guys Should Handle A Breakup by sacajawea: 1:37pm On Dec 13, 2018
lilfreezy:
#6 hook up with her sister or cousin for a nice fụcking

This will be most likely help you ease of any stress whatsoever cool
And the Sister or cousin go gree knowing fully wassup?
Re: 5 Tips On How Guys Should Handle A Breakup by IFNOTGOD(m): 1:56pm On Dec 13, 2018
sometimes it feels like u cant move on.

but once u take dat bold step u will still live.

some of us find our self in relationship where u suffer abuse n all manner of things cos of love but when u really think about it

it is beta to let go dan continue in an abusive relationship where u later turn to b an abuser.

its like dis if she stays u die n if she goes u have an option to survive n not die so choose

had a gf who always abused me n den i became an abuser afraid to break up n beg her always even friends begged her n den finally i had d courage to walk away my friends never believed i could walk away but i did n met anoda who also dealt wit me but den i had my friend stood for me.

i overcame n am beta off now, i look beta dan she left me free from debts n issues

its not easy to let go but when u make up ur mind u find out dat some of these babes u dying for den are not actually worth it

4 Likes

Re: 5 Tips On How Guys Should Handle A Breakup by Ubdavis(m): 2:01pm On Dec 13, 2018
Did u say sleep more?. Wey u see the sleep under emotional crisis?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. / Hottest World Leader: Sexy Bikini Photos Of First Female President Of Croatia / Have You Seen Any Thin Lady With A Big Breast Like This Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.