Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,471 members, 7,954,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:37 AM

'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady (60956 Views)

Lady Spots Big Boy Who Wooed Her In Nightclub Repairing Phones At The Market / Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night / All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by meobizy(f): 4:56am On Dec 14, 2018
Is this not Lolu's Dodo?

Sent from my Ford Trium.
Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by PennywysCares(m): 5:27am On Dec 14, 2018
I've seen it all

Send from my Bird V76 (flip, ancient and modern)
Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by Judybash93(m): 5:36am On Dec 14, 2018
EbukaHades10:
Wetin concern Jesus?

Sent from my phone. I cannot come and be disgracing myself.

You haf come and kii me grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by mtngloetiartel: 5:50am On Dec 14, 2018
EbukaHades10:
Wetin concern Jesus?

Sent from my phone. I cannot come and be disgracing myself.
yeye phone
Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by Dyeklint667: 6:19am On Dec 14, 2018
I don't know what to say...

Sent from my old dirty almost blind techno w3
Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by omakay(m): 6:24am On Dec 14, 2018
All of una no serious at all.

Sent from my BlackBerry priv xle edition!!!!!

1 Like

Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by enesty77(m): 6:26am On Dec 14, 2018
hahahahahaha

sent from my fvcking bedroom in aso rock
Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by technicallyrich(m): 6:32am On Dec 14, 2018
The real rich men like us dont even play these game. Girls can perceive us from a million miles. Anyway i have completed my duplex with 24 hrs eectricity. I am looking for a short term girlfriend that can suk and fuk very well. Pm me,under 22 yrs. Seeing is beliving.

1 Like

Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by Nobodys(f): 6:46am On Dec 14, 2018
Just passing..
sent from my Pharaoh Motorola.... Irish color.

1 Like

Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by Teel012(m): 7:00am On Dec 14, 2018
una try well well. sent from my maserati Sony J5, 25 polyphonic ringtones, green face.

1 Like

Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by Amazingman(m): 7:08am On Dec 14, 2018
I love Nigeria for so many things,becos we know how to make fun even when the govt say we won't. Love you all. Happy Xmas

Sent from samnia 6cs core double battery currently charging in heaven

6 Likes

Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by Casemiro(m): 7:11am On Dec 14, 2018
> it is well

Good
choi shocked big momas garden
Natural home remedies
Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 7:13am On Dec 14, 2018
darkcaesar03360:
we already aware most of them are gold digging hoes.......women are mere object of sexual satisfaction
Why would you make this kind of derogatory statement against ladies bro?
Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by Babanews(m): 7:17am On Dec 14, 2018

Sent from my Gora Gora
Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by jayteetomoh(m): 7:17am On Dec 14, 2018
What is my own biz?

Sent from my Infinix S3X
(Gold colour?

1 Like

Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by Realkemi(f): 7:21am On Dec 14, 2018
show off....

sent from my two bedroom gold painted house....
Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by Banter1(m): 7:35am On Dec 14, 2018
Sent from my Galaxy A7 white color. laughs
Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by shollyshine(m): 7:53am On Dec 14, 2018
What concern me...me am just pinging on my Motorolic gioneeneric exclusive samssonic fatic

Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by Quorax: 7:54am On Dec 14, 2018
eyeview:
Nonsense.

Sent from my Trium Mars, double sim, gold plated, limited edition, double exhaust.
men u burst brain grin
Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by ruggedtimi(m): 7:59am On Dec 14, 2018
lol funny guy! am sure na one itunes card g boy.

(sent from my iphone 7 (kenyan black))
Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by tico1212(m): 8:01am On Dec 14, 2018
eyeview:
Nonsense.

Sent from my Trium Mars, double sim, gold plated, limited edition, double exhaust.

You play too much.... Double exhaust grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by ACE1010: 8:01am On Dec 14, 2018
donproject:
that is it, when you have the right bait to catch the big fish

(sent from Nokia 3310 - old model)

Correct one grin

(Sent from Sagem 2002 model)
Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by Chikaa444: 8:06am On Dec 14, 2018
Nawa ooo.
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 5 gold in my new mansion in banana island near lindas house
Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by Exjoker(m): 8:11am On Dec 14, 2018
This got me. Lol Sent from my tinted glass samson foam revised edition 2019
Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by jjeeff(m): 8:18am On Dec 14, 2018
listening from my kingsized lambogini gold color. ..and viewing this hot gbedu ..come feel me...from my aged Nokia
Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by Estherpaul19: 8:26am On Dec 14, 2018
Lol...and what is he up to?

send from my TV LG (flat screen)���
Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by jman77(m): 8:33am On Dec 14, 2018
what's all these na?!..i've been laughing since i open this thread

(sent from my thuraya thunder fire una version)
Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by Cedarwealth: 8:33am On Dec 14, 2018
I don't know why I cant send what I want to send from my paper phone

1 Like

Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 14, 2018
Some guys sef,just because of woman undecided

Sent from cloned tecno T819

1 Like

Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 14, 2018
This one strong o..

Sent from my iPhone Samsung AirMax Bugatti Veyron Ferrari Gucci Snake Xs V2.10 Gold-plated limited edition

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations / You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss / Ini Edo's Lesbianism Scandal: Husband Reacts Furiously

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.