Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,249 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady (60766 Views)

Lady Spots Big Boy Who Wooed Her In Nightclub Repairing Phones At The Market / Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night / All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by newswebworld: 1:21am On Dec 14, 2018
Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by sacajawea: 1:21am On Dec 14, 2018
No
Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by XwhY(m): 1:22am On Dec 14, 2018
Maad

Sent from my Samsung Xiaomi 10plus S

2 Likes

Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by Nobody: 1:22am On Dec 14, 2018
I don't know of this thing was staged, but that line might added automatically to the message, like sent from my iPhone The model of the phone thy was include is why I don't understand grin

3 Likes

Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by Nobody: 1:23am On Dec 14, 2018
I don't know of this thing was staged, but that line might added automatically to the message, like sent from my iPhone The model of the phone that was included is what I don't understand grin

1 Like

Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by BlackPantherCri: 1:23am On Dec 14, 2018
eyeview:
Nonsense.

Sent from my Trium Mars, double sim, gold plated, limited edition, double exhaust.

Sent 4rm ma Thuraya Xbox, latitude, limited edition (Stew Red with with pepper dem sauce brown casing)

Powered by Econet globalcom

6 Likes

Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by SkengRay: 1:32am On Dec 14, 2018
Wow grin Sent from my Kulikuli brown plated camon X cool

2 Likes

Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by LesbianBoy(m): 1:39am On Dec 14, 2018
OP this is lolu big brother's babe na! grin grin
Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by Nobody: 1:53am On Dec 14, 2018
Isn’t that the language women understand nowadays,the guy is only casting he’s bait

1 Like

Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by PrinceBBlack(m): 1:53am On Dec 14, 2018
NairaMedia:
When you think you have seen it allows grin grin
(Sent from my Samuelsong Galaxy S9, Akara brown)

lol... no be only Iphone Xmas... na Iphone Easter or Iphone Rammadan

1 Like

Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by melodyogonna(m): 1:54am On Dec 14, 2018
I can't stop laughing, lol

sent from my Samuelsong S10 - 2019 (stolen from factory so I don't know the edition, though am guessing 2019), unreleased version (obviously), gold screen and brown roof with flat head.

8 Likes

Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by Nobody: 1:59am On Dec 14, 2018
You guys are hilarious...

Sent from my tecno T-3277

3 Likes

Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by Obinoscopy(m): 2:02am On Dec 14, 2018
The girl is impressed.

Sent from my Chinese Bontel Powerbank Phone.

4 Likes

Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by Cholls(m): 2:12am On Dec 14, 2018
My brothers and sisters I didn't get the joke o

sent from Samsung samson sex10

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by obinna222: 2:14am On Dec 14, 2018
Criis:
She's come online to report, but has probably replied the dude secretly.

Sent from my Motorola star tac, big man phone

I really miss the Motorola Star tac, was one of the top cellular phones in the 90's
Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by bakanji6: 2:16am On Dec 14, 2018
we can settle it here,,,

Sent from my fathers car ( old model volks wagen- b2ce)

4 Likes

Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by GRACEGLORY: 2:17am On Dec 14, 2018
NairaMedia:

When you were or while you were
Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by Computergloba: 2:34am On Dec 14, 2018
infogenius:
Everything now must come to social media. It's so obvious that kiddies brains do this often.

I just tire
Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by christouc(m): 2:38am On Dec 14, 2018
�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️
Sent from my ATM gold 2020 model x2445
Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by MrDoGood(m): 2:44am On Dec 14, 2018
[url][/url][url][/url][url][/url][url][/url][sub][/sub][sup][/sup][code][/code][size=8pt][/size]
[/right][right]

Sent from a malfunction tecno that can't be fixed.

limited edition and comes with factory a/c

2 Likes

Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by Pelumi75(m): 2:52am On Dec 14, 2018
MrDoGood:
[url][/url][url][/url][url][/url][url][/url][sub][/sub][sup][/sup][code][/code][size=8pt][/size]
[/right][right]

Sent from a malfunction tecno that can't be fixed.

limited edition and comes with factory a/c
Lol ure mad

1 Like

Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by Nobody: 2:53am On Dec 14, 2018
we already aware most of them are gold digging hoes.......women are mere object of sexual satisfaction

1 Like

Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by lordswill03: 3:22am On Dec 14, 2018
So is this nonsense what is going to trend this month eeh....sent from my camon X, 16pixel front and back camera with double flash light in the front and four at the back?
Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by gonkin(m): 3:48am On Dec 14, 2018
And this made front page
Sent from oukitel k7
Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by RSVP: 4:12am On Dec 14, 2018
LesbianBoy:
OP this is lolu big brother's babe na! grin grin

Ahhhhh! Na true ooo....

Sent from my Palito radio Iphone model 504 tiny light agbalumo color.

3 Likes

Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by awoofawoo: 4:18am On Dec 14, 2018
lol awon werey grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sent from my Diamond crusted Sagem X2 limited edition undecided

1 Like

Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by Nature8(m): 4:26am On Dec 14, 2018
NairaMedia:

Lol cheesy cheesy

Sent from ma Samsung R220

1 Like

Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by TJMighty(m): 4:26am On Dec 14, 2018
Observing from my "Actor no dey die" tab in my newly built multimillion mansion in Lekki..
Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by slex(m): 4:33am On Dec 14, 2018
Ok

Sent from sumec P3000 Generator
Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by Hoodbilonia: 4:45am On Dec 14, 2018
all for pekus
bich ass niggi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo: Could You Be So Dumb To Love A Lady This Much? / 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again / When You Rush And Choose Fanta At A Party And Malt Comes Later (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.