Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,048 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady (60786 Views)

Lady Spots Big Boy Who Wooed Her In Nightclub Repairing Phones At The Market / Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night / All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by pelumi67(m): 3:13pm On Dec 14, 2018
Holysucker:

guy I swear u no well...I just dey laff like mad person for here wit dis ur funny meme

Laugh cry don finish me here

Sent from my yeye infinix I no no hin model

1 Like

Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by Cholls(m): 3:48pm On Dec 14, 2018
Buffalowings3:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin
You guys no well I swear
my brother sent from your empty brain.
Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by chikago1: 7:22pm On Dec 14, 2018
eyeview:
Nonsense.

Sent from my Trium Mars, double sim, gold plated, limited edition, double exhaust.
Shey na V6 abi na V8 engine your phone set use? grin grin grin cool
Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 14, 2018
This thread is damn funny. LMAO...

Sent from Plutonium Moon.

1 Like

Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by OMOTOWO(m): 11:01pm On Dec 14, 2018
Make e no be like sey a no join una.................... Sent from my tecno camonc9 gold from the republic of ikorodu

1 Like

Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by seuncyrus(m): 1:01am On Dec 15, 2018
This is the funniest thread ever on NL

1 Like

Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by emmyreb(f): 9:33am On Dec 15, 2018
lmao

someone should change my tecno H5 as Xmas gift please
Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by xale(m): 5:30pm On Dec 15, 2018
habsydiamond:
No be small thing lol ....no be only Xmas ( sent 4rm ma iPhone Easter sliver) in cheesy grin grin

Hahaha ha... People. Hen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo: Could You Be So Dumb To Love A Lady This Much? / 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused / Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.