Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady (60776 Views)

Lady Spots Big Boy Who Wooed Her In Nightclub Repairing Phones At The Market / Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night / All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 14, 2018
Friedyokes:
If you dont shoot the shot how do you make the kill

Sent from my galaxy redmi xs max 2019 (Kenyan black)
You won't go to heaven. Lol
Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by tegafej(m): 8:44am On Dec 14, 2018
eyeview:
Nonsense.

Sent from my Trium Mars, double sim, gold plated, limited edition, double exhaust.

Lwkmd

1 Like

Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by Pascalvik06(m): 8:50am On Dec 14, 2018
Lols. dis guy useless.
sent from my Infinix hot 6x 3gb ram. iPhone x lookalike. black colour.

2 Likes

Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by mihkehl(m): 8:52am On Dec 14, 2018
this ur meme no be here sha

sent from my destroyed laptop converted to desktop fitted with AC

5 Likes

Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by iamtardey: 8:53am On Dec 14, 2018
eyeview:
Nonsense.

Sent from my Trium Mars, double sim, gold plated, limited edition, double exhaust.
lmfao... double exhaust.. limited edition lol
Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by Halezis(m): 9:14am On Dec 14, 2018
Baba was actually trying to make her understand. Lmao

Sent from Samsung galaxy pocket duos
Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by JohnViruxz: 9:16am On Dec 14, 2018
i can see!!!

sent from my Nokia Torch
Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by Pamtoye(m): 9:21am On Dec 14, 2018
I don laff tire 4 this thread....

Sent from my infinix hot6... Devil skin black color !!

2 Likes

Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by Etinosa1234: 9:55am On Dec 14, 2018
wetin we no go see

sent from my quack itel a32f with broken screen and bad network

1 Like

Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by Diso60090(m): 10:07am On Dec 14, 2018
Send from my New Nigerian 2019 model buhari must go new edition

4 Likes

Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by ayomide28287(m): 10:14am On Dec 14, 2018
This is so hillarious!!!��,I think this should make a trend on Twitter and Instagram.
#sent from my Nokia 8970 Motorola screen with Samsung pouch.# �����

4 Likes

Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by courna(m): 10:37am On Dec 14, 2018
ayomide28287:
This is so hillarious!!!��,I think this should make a trend on Twitter and Instagram.
#sent from my Nokia 8970 Motorola screen with Samsung pouch.# �����

sweet
Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by Towbaba500(m): 10:54am On Dec 14, 2018
Wetin we no go see
Meanwhile
Sent from my samsung sgh d600
Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by Damsyjay(m): 10:57am On Dec 14, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Nonsense;

Sent from my worn off Tecno W3, Gold color
lol..this your meme no get joy at all
Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by NemzySeries(m): 11:01am On Dec 14, 2018
eyeview:
Nonsense.

hahahahahahahaha..... Oga na motor engine d fone carry?
Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by dokunbam(m): 11:11am On Dec 14, 2018
Nothing spoil

Sent from my LG gold plated, curve laser jet, diamond encrusted wants to see 18+ only

Edited
And yea limited edition bro
Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by BamideleScope(m): 11:24am On Dec 14, 2018
I can't laugh . . let me follow the trend
sent from my Blackview P10000 pro ( Black)
Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by DavidEsq(m): 12:06pm On Dec 14, 2018
Chai!
Sent from my wife's phone.

1 Like

Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by franky156(m): 12:19pm On Dec 14, 2018
Iberiberism!

Sent from My Infinix OverHot Bombardier Black Panther Edition

Arrant Nonsense!
Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by AnuliKay: 12:21pm On Dec 14, 2018
People are not smiling again

Over the course of ten hours, Kanye West re-ignited his feud with Drake by consistently tweeting about threats, conspiracy theories and family feuds. Everyone is aware that Kanye West and Drake are trending. The gist of this rant is that Kanye West expects an apology from Drake. According to him, he is being falsely accused of telling Pusha T about Drake’s son. As expected, people have opinions about this feud.

Read more: https://kaynuli.com/the-best-reactions-to-kanye-wests-twitter-drama/

Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by Mysselff2: 12:36pm On Dec 14, 2018
donproject:
that is it, when you have the right bait to catch the big fish

(sent from Nokia 3310 - old model)

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Buh this phone rugged dieeee
Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by boomssey(f): 12:37pm On Dec 14, 2018
Nothing wey we no go c o! OK my turn.sent from my Alcatel phone.
Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by juniorstar(m): 12:46pm On Dec 14, 2018
The guy gats up him game.. sent from an diamond crusted i phone x max in view.
Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by Kenedy16(m): 12:47pm On Dec 14, 2018
Replying From My Personal Customised Phone From Huawei (maggi brown)
Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by armadeo(m): 1:43pm On Dec 14, 2018
stupidity:
Viewing thread from my landline telephone.

N.a. you win so far. I have been laughing quietly but your own made me fall.

Sent from my neighbours phone.

1 Like

Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by armadeo(m): 1:45pm On Dec 14, 2018
AreaFada2:
I'm sure she fell for this his format. grin grin

Sent from AppolloSung, platinum-Uranium-Diamond plated, 1000x Ultra-Sound, bullet proof, unique edition.

Una no well
Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by armadeo(m): 1:47pm On Dec 14, 2018
MrDoGood:
[url][/url][url][/url][url][/url][url][/url][sub][/sub][sup][/sup][code][/code][size=8pt][/size]
[/right][right]

Sent from a malfunction tecno that can't be fixed.

limited edition and comes with factory a/c

Chai.....

Thank you guys for making my afternoon.
Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by armadeo(m): 1:50pm On Dec 14, 2018
mihkehl:
this ur meme no be here sha

sent from my destroyed laptop converted to desktop fitted with AC

For God's sakes stop please stop.!!!

Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by tealaw(m): 2:05pm On Dec 14, 2018
him no say women are so stupid. they normally fall for a man cos of material things.
Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by Buffalowings3(m): 2:22pm On Dec 14, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin

You guys no well I swear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo: Could You Be So Dumb To Love A Lady This Much? / When You Rush And Choose Fanta At A Party And Malt Comes Later (pics) / 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.