Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,962 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

11 Signs You Are Being In A Manipulative Relationship And How To Fix It. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Signs You Are Being In A Manipulative Relationship And How To Fix It. (33144 Views)

How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? / 11 Signs That He Sees You As His Future Wife / These 11 Signs Show That You Are Good In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Signs You Are Being In A Manipulative Relationship And How To Fix It. by TanyLoe(f): 9:17pm On Dec 15, 2018
dingbang:
alright. Next year January. Right now I need to just regenerate

Regenerate what
What will happen January
Re: 11 Signs You Are Being In A Manipulative Relationship And How To Fix It. by rame18(f): 9:17pm On Dec 15, 2018
dingbang:
really

yeah!
Re: 11 Signs You Are Being In A Manipulative Relationship And How To Fix It. by dingbang(m): 9:17pm On Dec 15, 2018
TanyLoe:

Regenerate what
myself. I really need it.
Re: 11 Signs You Are Being In A Manipulative Relationship And How To Fix It. by TanyLoe(f): 9:18pm On Dec 15, 2018
dingbang:
myself. I really need it.
Before you talk to her
Or me
Re: 11 Signs You Are Being In A Manipulative Relationship And How To Fix It. by dingbang(m): 9:19pm On Dec 15, 2018
TanyLoe:

Regenerate what
What will happen January

urm.. Try to think things over. Then call for a discussion
Re: 11 Signs You Are Being In A Manipulative Relationship And How To Fix It. by dingbang(m): 9:20pm On Dec 15, 2018
TanyLoe:

Before you talk to her
yes. Sometimes a time apart is needed to regenerate .
Re: 11 Signs You Are Being In A Manipulative Relationship And How To Fix It. by dingbang(m): 9:20pm On Dec 15, 2018
TanyLoe:

Before you talk to her
Or me
before I talk to her.
rame18:

yeah!
oya.. Which kyn advise you want?
Re: 11 Signs You Are Being In A Manipulative Relationship And How To Fix It. by TanyLoe(f): 9:22pm On Dec 15, 2018
dingbang:
urm.. Try to think things over. Then call for a discussion

Lol
Your still not sure
Yo don't think it would be late
Well it's your choice
Re: 11 Signs You Are Being In A Manipulative Relationship And How To Fix It. by TanyLoe(f): 9:23pm On Dec 15, 2018
dingbang:
yes. Sometimes a time apart is needed to regenerate .

Lol
Na you sabi
Re: 11 Signs You Are Being In A Manipulative Relationship And How To Fix It. by dingbang(m): 9:25pm On Dec 15, 2018
TanyLoe:

Lol
Your still not sure
Yo don't think it would be late
Well it's your choice

its never too late. I need some time to repair myself
Re: 11 Signs You Are Being In A Manipulative Relationship And How To Fix It. by dingbang(m): 9:26pm On Dec 15, 2018
TanyLoe:

Lol
Na you sabi
cool
Re: 11 Signs You Are Being In A Manipulative Relationship And How To Fix It. by rame18(f): 9:29pm On Dec 15, 2018
dingbang:
oya.. Which kyn advise you want?

All! With regards to what you posted.
Re: 11 Signs You Are Being In A Manipulative Relationship And How To Fix It. by TanyLoe(f): 9:30pm On Dec 15, 2018
dingbang:

Repair
Na generator u be
If am her from what am seeing
I won't take you back
Honestly speaking
Re: 11 Signs You Are Being In A Manipulative Relationship And How To Fix It. by TanyLoe(f): 9:32pm On Dec 15, 2018
dingbang:

Suit yourself
I Wish I know the lady in question
I would hook her up
Re: 11 Signs You Are Being In A Manipulative Relationship And How To Fix It. by dingbang(m): 9:32pm On Dec 15, 2018
TanyLoe:

Repair
Na generator u be
If am her from what am seeing
I won't take you back
Honestly speaking
then let her not take me back then... Her choice.
Re: 11 Signs You Are Being In A Manipulative Relationship And How To Fix It. by dingbang(m): 9:32pm On Dec 15, 2018
TanyLoe:

Suit yourself
I Wish I know the lady in question
I would hook her up
pls do.
Re: 11 Signs You Are Being In A Manipulative Relationship And How To Fix It. by TanyLoe(f): 9:33pm On Dec 15, 2018
dingbang:
pls do.
Lol
It's your life
Re: 11 Signs You Are Being In A Manipulative Relationship And How To Fix It. by TanyLoe(f): 9:34pm On Dec 15, 2018
dingbang:
then let her not take me back then... Her choice.

No be small
Re: 11 Signs You Are Being In A Manipulative Relationship And How To Fix It. by dingbang(m): 9:36pm On Dec 15, 2018
TanyLoe:

Lol
It's your life
I really dont like when i'm being coerced. Sometimes I jus need some space to get relief.
Re: 11 Signs You Are Being In A Manipulative Relationship And How To Fix It. by TanyLoe(f): 9:46pm On Dec 15, 2018
dingbang:
I really dont like when i'm being coerced. Sometimes I jus need some space to get relief.

But if you do love her
Don't wait that long
Relationships have ups and downs
Is not always rosz
I have no right telling you want to do
But I would love it
Do u know how she's feeling
The emotions an all
So it's better you two do the repairs together
Tell her your mind and how you would want it to be
Not saying all this
It makes no sense at all
Re: 11 Signs You Are Being In A Manipulative Relationship And How To Fix It. by TanyLoe(f): 9:47pm On Dec 15, 2018
dingbang:

Let her know your mind
And if she doesn't agree you walk away
Distance doesn't sovle anything
Re: 11 Signs You Are Being In A Manipulative Relationship And How To Fix It. by dingbang(m): 9:51pm On Dec 15, 2018
TanyLoe:

But if you do love her
Don't wait that long
Relationships have ups and downs
Is not always rosz
I have no right telling you want to do
But I would love it
Do u know how she's feeling
The emotions an all
So it's better you two do the repairs together
Tell her your mind and how you would want it to be
Not saying all this
It makes no sense at all
ok I will
Re: 11 Signs You Are Being In A Manipulative Relationship And How To Fix It. by dingbang(m): 9:52pm On Dec 15, 2018
TanyLoe:

Let her know your mind
And if she doesn't agree you walk away
Distance doesn't sovle anything
ok
Re: 11 Signs You Are Being In A Manipulative Relationship And How To Fix It. by TanyLoe(f): 9:59pm On Dec 15, 2018
dingbang:
ok
Need to sleep
Re: 11 Signs You Are Being In A Manipulative Relationship And How To Fix It. by TanyLoe(f): 10:00pm On Dec 15, 2018
dingbang:
ok I will

Your going to pay me
I swear
Re: 11 Signs You Are Being In A Manipulative Relationship And How To Fix It. by dingbang(m): 10:03pm On Dec 15, 2018
TanyLoe:

Need to sleep
good night..thanks for everything
Re: 11 Signs You Are Being In A Manipulative Relationship And How To Fix It. by dingbang(m): 10:04pm On Dec 15, 2018
TanyLoe:

Your going to pay me
I swear
lol.. Will give you what's more important than money
Re: 11 Signs You Are Being In A Manipulative Relationship And How To Fix It. by TanyLoe(f): 10:08pm On Dec 15, 2018
dingbang:
gooud night..thanks for everything

Your welcome
Was once in your shoes
Re: 11 Signs You Are Being In A Manipulative Relationship And How To Fix It. by TanyLoe(f): 10:08pm On Dec 15, 2018
dingbang:
lol.. Will give you what's more important than money

I only have one thing
And that's
Fix it
Re: 11 Signs You Are Being In A Manipulative Relationship And How To Fix It. by luminouz(m): 10:09pm On Dec 15, 2018
Zanxx:
He will stock the fridge and kitchen with food, then get new movies. There is food, eat what you like and watch movies. He then switches on the cctv camera, goes out and locks me in till he gets back.
Are u a prisoner?? grin
Re: 11 Signs You Are Being In A Manipulative Relationship And How To Fix It. by luminouz(m): 10:12pm On Dec 15, 2018
Zanxx:

lol who told you i am materialistic? I loved him with no strings attached. His insecurities made him act that way because his ex wife and girlfriends all cheated on him. I thought he would change, unfortunately he didn't so i left. Its amazing how some of you draw conclusions
Thank God u left.
Now come to big daddy Darling!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee / Fate Of Ada / A Nairalander Just Found A Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.