Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Don't Be A "Murderer". Stop Cyber Bullying. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Be A "Murderer". Stop Cyber Bullying. (5035 Views)

Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) / I Deserve What I'm Passing through. I'm A Murderer! / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Be A "Murderer". Stop Cyber Bullying. by Foodforthought: 6:02pm On Dec 14, 2018
MannieA:

wat tf are u sayingthe op is giving an advice and you are commenting trash..you are trying to justify cyber bullying..is it only women who get bullied here? and also is it only women DAT bully men here?? it's a general sumfin.And who cheered the woman DAT was bullyingkeep quiet if you don't have anything to say.You obviously have issues with women and nobody cares.You can't take simple advice, always trying to act smart and u aren't
This comment is exactly what the op is talking about. YOU HAVE ISSUES WITH WOMEN AND NOBODY CARES. If someone has an issue with women out of poor perception or twisted convictions, there are ways to appeal to that kind of nature instead of saying NOBODY CARES...smh
Re: Don't Be A "Murderer". Stop Cyber Bullying. by pocohantas(f): 6:08pm On Dec 14, 2018
MariaLavina:
Let me say, he is trying to be one. Maybe if he had pulled his stunts on me two or three years ago when I was bullied on this forum for two years until a mod intervened, I would have considered him a bully. He jumps on my mentions to insult, criticize and condemn ,sometimes I wonder if he waits to see my post before logging in to attack. grin still I see him as an attention seeking one not a bully. cry He don dey reduce for him body self. grin grin

Lol, it is possible he is following you o. There is this stupid one that follows me, all to see my comment real-time and attack.

They don't jump on your mentions with sensible rebuttals. There was a time Iamgrey5 and I used to slug it out. But he always countered me with logical points, not "olosho, feminist, cunt" and all these words alpha-male wannabes use.

Good to know you have passed that phase. We all tend to outgrow these things. My only concern happens to be females and males...who take such personal. The busier you get, the more acquaintances you make from NL, the more difficult you find it to make some comments grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Be A "Murderer". Stop Cyber Bullying. by MannieA(f): 6:18pm On Dec 14, 2018
LordSaints:
why are you Obsessed with me?leave me alone. stop stalking me,wtf

shut up.. this is the second time you are saying such crap about being obsessed with you.. now lemme tell you.. I wouldn't quote you if you don't say crap most times which is very annoying... receive sense bruh
Re: Don't Be A "Murderer". Stop Cyber Bullying. by MannieA(f): 6:20pm On Dec 14, 2018
Foodforthought:

This comment is exactly what the op is talking about. YOU HAVE ISSUES WITH WOMEN AND NOBODY CARES. If someone has an issue with women out of poor perception or twisted convictions, there are ways to appeal to that kind of nature instead of saying NOBODY CARES...smh

?
Re: Don't Be A "Murderer". Stop Cyber Bullying. by Daeylar(f): 8:15pm On Dec 14, 2018
Oyindidi:
You think sey some people here get sense?
I used to think so cry
Them no fit break me, I cried that day shagrin
sad sad angry
Sha. You now laugh at them for being homeless grin grin grin
Lol. grin
Re: Don't Be A "Murderer". Stop Cyber Bullying. by Foodforthought: 8:24pm On Dec 14, 2018
MannieA:

?
What didn't you understand
Re: Don't Be A "Murderer". Stop Cyber Bullying. by Foodforthought: 8:24pm On Dec 14, 2018
Re: Don't Be A "Murderer". Stop Cyber Bullying. by Nobody: 5:21am On Dec 15, 2018
MannieA:

shut up.. this is the second time you are saying such crap about being obsessed with you.. now lemme tell you.. I wouldn't quote you if you don't say crap most times which is very annoying... receive sense bruh
get da fvck away from me. angry I can type whatever I feel like typing,and if you don't like any of it then go kill yourselves. poison this days is very cheap, or you can use this, don't thank me what are friends for.

Re: Don't Be A "Murderer". Stop Cyber Bullying. by Nobody: 6:03am On Dec 15, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Don't Be A "Murderer". Stop Cyber Bullying. by MannieA(f): 7:47am On Dec 15, 2018
LordSaints:
get da fvck away from me. angry I can type whatever I feel like typing,and if you don't like any of it then go kill yourselves. poison this days is very cheap, or you can use this, don't thank me what are friends for.

you see ur life... you are so senseless.
I think u are the one who will eventually kill himself, frustrated mofo.Drink poison.. u need it.who is ur friend??spits on you
Re: Don't Be A "Murderer". Stop Cyber Bullying. by Mayor101010(m): 8:27am On Dec 15, 2018
O.P most of the bullies have no "life" of their own outside of Nairaland. So they pour their frustration on the innocent.
Re: Don't Be A "Murderer". Stop Cyber Bullying. by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 15, 2018
MannieA:

you see ur life... you are so senseless.
I think u are the one who will eventually kill himself, frustrated mofo.Drink poison.. u need it.who is ur friend??spits on you
kiss kiss

Re: Don't Be A "Murderer". Stop Cyber Bullying. by DateMynd44(m): 9:40am On Dec 15, 2018
sexybbstar:
Some years ago on this forum. There was a particular guy who was well known for bullying this lady. Somehow, this lady tracked him and he was arrested. After paying some amount of money, he was also made to create an apology thread. What if he was tracked and KILLED?

A nairalander committed suicide some months ago due to the backlash he received on this forum. He found himself in a mess and he created a thread seeking for advice but he was bashed. He couldn't even reply some mentions. The next we heard was that he took poison and died! Sad enough, his death news made front page. It was so hard to believe that some members still went to his last thread to insult him, even in death!

Nairaland may be a faceless forum but you don't know who's watching. I know two guys here on this forum who became millionaires through the people they met here on nairaland. You will hardly see the guys in Romance section .

There have been cases of users who deactivated their accounts due to the way other users bullied them. Do you know the emotional trauma they went through before they took the step to deactivate their accounts? Let's stop cyber bullying. It does no good. We're passing a wrong message to the foreigners on this forum. There's an arm-stretch difference between this forum, Quora and Reddit. Even the Indians on Quora are so damn intelligent with their comments.

A lady cheated on you or jilted you and you're here on nairaland to unleash the aggression on ladies who are not even aware of your relationship issue. You think bashing them online will solve your offline problem? Why don't you just change the kind of ladies you roll with and live a happy life? The same thing goes to the ladies too. No one will give you an award for the "Best Men Basher Of The year". Let's take it gently with the men too.

I believe most of us read the news of the 9 years old girl who committed suicide because she was bullied. We don't want another suicide case again from any nairalander. The most popular slang here in Nigeria is "ONE LOVE', but WHERE'S THE LOVE?
oboy see better packaged lies just to back up your points.
though I quite agree with u in the bully issue but then u didn't have to peddle lies just to prove your point.
post the link to the thread's let us see.
Re: Don't Be A "Murderer". Stop Cyber Bullying. by DateMynd44(m): 9:44am On Dec 15, 2018
Eberechi24:
Words kill or save lives. Let's use them wisely.
don't tell me u believe those lies the op Just put up there
Re: Don't Be A "Murderer". Stop Cyber Bullying. by DateMynd44(m): 9:45am On Dec 15, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
The NAIRALANDer was insulted and he went and commit suicide do you think we think with vagina.
lmao. na only her fellow girls fit believe that trash
Re: Don't Be A "Murderer". Stop Cyber Bullying. by DateMynd44(m): 9:50am On Dec 15, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Much respect to the op's write up

Ordinarily, the internet is at present one of the main causes of depression, which sometimes lead to death. Thence, the internet is hard enough without bullies to begin with.

When it comes to any type of bullying, I often prescribe tackling the bullies head on because bullies are most likely suffering from low self-esteem themselves.

Although on that point are certain peculiarities about cyber bullying that makes it a little different from other forms of bullying, i.e. Some people bully in form of trolling just for the fun of it. And then I will employ this type of bullies to try and tone it down whenever they notice that the person being bullied is emotionally weak

However, cyber bullying is a phenomenon that can't be stopped. Hence, people who are likely victims should take certain precautionary steps.

1) People need to avoid social media when going through emotional trauma. Social media users are not psychologists or special advisers, they will likely troll.. Speak with your family and friends instead.

2) People with weak emotions should avoid making their personal life the topic of discussion on the social media. No one needs to know the personal details of your life, you don't need the validation. External validation doesn't change the way we feel about ourselves.

Peace.

nonsense.
as you come type this loads of bull crap wetin u come earn now? just 1 like? or packaging yourself as a nice guy so ladies can accept your pm?
nonsense
Re: Don't Be A "Murderer". Stop Cyber Bullying. by DateMynd44(m): 9:52am On Dec 15, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:
Cc:far.ano
Lalas.ticlala
if you think this trash is front page worthy then u need to go to the psychiatrist hospital and get your brain checked
Re: Don't Be A "Murderer". Stop Cyber Bullying. by Allaboutkatiee(f): 10:09am On Dec 15, 2018
DateMynd44:
if you think this trash is front page worthy then u need to go to the psychiatrist hospital and get your brain checked

grin grin grin
Re: Don't Be A "Murderer". Stop Cyber Bullying. by Eberechi24(f): 11:40am On Dec 15, 2018
DateMynd44:
don't tell me u believe those lies the op Just put up there
Op is saying something very important, don't turn a blind eye to it.
Re: Don't Be A "Murderer". Stop Cyber Bullying. by DateMynd44(m): 2:03pm On Dec 15, 2018
Eberechi24:

Op is saying something very important, don't turn a blind eye to it.
I'm not disputing that but peddling lies just to prove her point is what I'm against
Re: Don't Be A "Murderer". Stop Cyber Bullying. by Iamgrey5(m): 2:35pm On Dec 15, 2018
DateMynd44:
nonsense.
as you come type this loads of bull crap wetin u come earn now? just 1 like? or packaging yourself as a nice guy so ladies can accept your pm?
nonsense
I hardly send Pms to ladies

In fact, I have only sent one pm to a lady in my years of being on NAIRALAND.

BTW my write up is not gender specific

And I didn't write it for likes, I just saw it as an opportunity to get something off my chest.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Be A "Murderer". Stop Cyber Bullying. by conductor123(m): 2:51pm On Dec 15, 2018
E b lyk say I sabi the nairalander wey commit suicide. Dis na the link

https://www.nairaland.com/4605744/man-commits-suicide-after-he
D person wey scam the guy too na nairalander, he created a thread about it before he committed suicide. Did life get as e be Sha.

DateMynd44
Lordsaints
Re: Don't Be A "Murderer". Stop Cyber Bullying. by conductor123(m): 2:57pm On Dec 15, 2018

D person wey scam the guy too na nairalander, he created a thread about it before he committed suicide. Did life get as e be Sha.

DateMynd44
Lordsaints
Fidelismaria
PUSSYHOE
Iamgrey5
Allaboutkatiee
Marialavina
Re: Don't Be A "Murderer". Stop Cyber Bullying. by Allaboutkatiee(f): 3:19pm On Dec 15, 2018
DateMynd44:
What a rude human being
Perhaps your the one that needs your brain checked in a psychiatric hospital.
Don't ever quote me again.
Re: Don't Be A "Murderer". Stop Cyber Bullying. by Biingoo: 3:44pm On Dec 15, 2018
Oyindidi:
You are right, see every other person as a homeless kid and you'll be fine
True, just like am seeing you as an olosho, am fine!
Re: Don't Be A "Murderer". Stop Cyber Bullying. by Oyindidi(f): 3:46pm On Dec 15, 2018
Biingoo:
True, just like am seeing you as an olosho, am fine!
I don't care what you think about me. It's a cyber space, those I meet daily know who I am. Na your concern
Re: Don't Be A "Murderer". Stop Cyber Bullying. by Biingoo: 3:57pm On Dec 15, 2018
Oyindidi:
I don't care what you think about me. It's a cyber space, those I meet daily know who I am. Na your concern
Okay olosho. How's oyigbo today?
Re: Don't Be A "Murderer". Stop Cyber Bullying. by Oyindidi(f): 4:00pm On Dec 15, 2018
Biingoo:
Okay olosho. How's oyigbo today?
Na you get your mouth, me no care
Re: Don't Be A "Murderer". Stop Cyber Bullying. by Biingoo: 4:50pm On Dec 15, 2018
Oyindidi:
Na you get your mouth, me no care
I saw post where you were daring one guy to meet you at Navy base borokiri. I don't mind meet you up at Bori camp. What do you think?
Re: Don't Be A "Murderer". Stop Cyber Bullying. by Oyindidi(f): 5:15pm On Dec 15, 2018
Biingoo:
I saw post where you were daring one guy to meet you at Navy base borokiri. I don't mind meet you up at Bori camp. What do you think?
You didn't look for my trouble. I wanted to teach that guy a lesson. Not everyone here is a kid
Re: Don't Be A "Murderer". Stop Cyber Bullying. by Evangkatsoulis: 5:51pm On Dec 15, 2018
Divay22:

It's not about having thick skin.
They accept this words, acting and smiling like everything is cool while at night they think about it and start questioning their existence.

Bullying shuts you down even if you're strong. We subconsciously think about what people say to us and about us. It's takes grace to overcome and not by having a thick skin.
So it's not right and we have to kick against it.

When we make comments" we have to think ;we are not only talking to the OP but lot and lot of other people and they are learning same way it can affect them.

Choose your words carefully..
Words make and break
Use it to save a life and not damage one
Use it to bless and not curse
At the end of the year, no one gives you an award as the best Savage Master or Miss.
Rather you ignore than bite back.
For me, myself and i no more harsh words.

Weakling na e you be. Why would someone's words affect positively or negatively? Na so ur self esteem low reach?
Re: Don't Be A "Murderer". Stop Cyber Bullying. by PUSSYHOE(m): 6:12pm On Dec 15, 2018
conductor123:

DateMynd44
Lordsaints
Fidelismaria
PUSSYHOE
Iamgrey5
Allaboutkatiee
Marialavina
So he was scammed not Bullied.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why I Don't Go Out Anymore (pics) / My Strange Experience At Kilimanjaro Shopping Mart Today / Can You Date A Prostitute?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.