Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,196 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Don't Be A "Murderer". Stop Cyber Bullying. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Be A "Murderer". Stop Cyber Bullying. (5030 Views)

Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) / I Deserve What I'm Passing through. I'm A Murderer! / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Be A "Murderer". Stop Cyber Bullying. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 15, 2018
conductor123:
E b lyk say I sabi the nairalander wey commit suicide. Dis na the link

https://www.nairaland.com/4605744/man-commits-suicide-after-he
D person wey scam the guy too na nairalander, he created a thread about it before he committed suicide. Did life get as e be Sha.

DateMyn.d44
Lords.aints
Fideli.smaria
PUSSY.HOE
Iamgrey5
Allaboutkat.iee
Marialavi.na
thanks for the link. nairaland of recent has been overflowing with scammmers.. be it romance scams,betting scams and visa scams.dem boku here.but mods no dey block them.here na really scam paradise.this guy wey don kill himself so dont be surprised if d scammer is already flexing in some club. they have no concience.
Re: Don't Be A "Murderer". Stop Cyber Bullying. by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 16, 2018
conductor123:
E b lyk say I sabi the nairalander wey commit suicide. Dis na the link

https://www.nairaland.com/4605744/man-commits-suicide-after-he
D person wey scam the guy too na nairalander, he created a thread about it before he committed suicide. Did life get as e be Sha.

DateMynd44
Lordsaints
Fidelismaria
PUSSYHOE
Iamgrey5
Allaboutkatiee
Marialavina
Ok seen.
Re: Don't Be A "Murderer". Stop Cyber Bullying. by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 16, 2018
sexybbstar:
Some years ago on this forum. There was a particular guy who was well known for bullying this lady. Somehow, this lady tracked him and he was arrested. After paying some amount of money, he was also made to create an apology thread. What if he was tracked and KILLED?

A nairalander committed suicide some months ago due to the backlash he received on this forum. He found himself in a mess and he created a thread seeking for advice but he was bashed. He couldn't even reply some mentions. The next we heard was that he took poison and died! Sad enough, his death news made front page. It was so hard to believe that some members still went to his last thread to insult him, even in death!

Nairaland may be a faceless forum but you don't know who's watching. I know two guys here on this forum who became millionaires through the people they met here on nairaland. You will hardly see the guys in Romance section .

There have been cases of users who deactivated their accounts due to the way other users bullied them. Do you know the emotional trauma they went through before they took the step to deactivate their accounts? Let's stop cyber bullying. It does no good. We're passing a wrong message to the foreigners on this forum. There's an arm-stretch difference between this forum, Quora and Reddit. Even the Indians on Quora are so damn intelligent with their comments.

A lady cheated on you or jilted you and you're here on nairaland to unleash the aggression on ladies who are not even aware of your relationship issue. You think bashing them online will solve your offline problem? Why don't you just change the kind of ladies you roll with and live a happy life? The same thing goes to the ladies too. No one will give you an award for the "Best Men Basher Of The year". Let's take it gently with the men too.

I believe most of us read the news of the 9 years old girl who committed suicide because she was bullied. We don't want another suicide case again from any nairalander. The most popular slang here in Nigeria is "ONE LOVE', but WHERE'S THE LOVE?
so why didn't you type all this,when it was the reverse here?
Re: Don't Be A "Murderer". Stop Cyber Bullying. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 16, 2018
SilentWisper:
so why didn't you type all this,when it was the reverse here?

These are the link to the two threads I created during that period you're referring to.

https://www.nairaland.com/3934111/dangers-bullying-people-online

https://www.nairaland.com/4041579/nairalanders-should-stop-attitude

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hidden Camera Most Ladies Wear To Capture Those Who Look At Their Cleavage / What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid / Lovers Kiss And Smooche Each Other Publicly In A Garden, Spark Outrage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.