Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

See Photo Of My Baby And I Relaxing Today - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Photo Of My Baby And I Relaxing Today (12073 Views)

Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You / My Baby Mama, My Baby And Myself Rocking The Village Life - Photos / Here Is The Woman Who Fought For The Right To Be A Prostitute, See Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Photo Of My Baby And I Relaxing Today by leonard002(m): 8:32am On Dec 16, 2018
I like this dude. If Una like make una bash from now till next year..the bros nor even send grin
Re: See Photo Of My Baby And I Relaxing Today by youngreva(m): 8:40am On Dec 16, 2018
leonard002:
I like this dude. If Una like make una bash from now till next year..the bros nor even send grin
i dey tell you
Re: See Photo Of My Baby And I Relaxing Today by MannieA(f): 8:41am On Dec 16, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
Would you date a poor man? that's what is wrong with her breasts.

It's not everything u say..you prolly can't even afford wat she can..social media just gives us the opposite of everything. smh
Re: See Photo Of My Baby And I Relaxing Today by MannieA(f): 8:42am On Dec 16, 2018
leonard002:

as in ehnnnn..the guy nor dey send..I hope DAT is how he is in reality o..thick skin
Re: See Photo Of My Baby And I Relaxing Today by unadeymadkwa: 8:44am On Dec 16, 2018
Good one.. Baby looking good..

1 Like

Re: See Photo Of My Baby And I Relaxing Today by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 16, 2018
Oh shut up. What about the babes you chase that have their cleavage showing out in dresses? What about the mothers that have to breast feed their children in public? Will you run to their husbands to say you’ve seen their wives breast? Why must you sexualise every damn thing? Every time you hypocrites must comment on something to sound somewhat superior. Ahbeg just shut up, as long as her nipple is not showing, it’s not any form of nudity as far As I’m concerned.
lastclaire4:

Even if her face is not there, is your face not there? Or you don't have people in your area who are members of nairaland. The day I see you by the side of your baby mama I already know the kind of breast she has. The day someone will tell you to keep quiet cos they know the shape and size of the breast your baby sucked don't angry o. Continue to show breast since no be your wife.
Re: See Photo Of My Baby And I Relaxing Today by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:07am On Dec 16, 2018
I love these

Congrats to you once again my gee

Your baby is cute and very healthy , keep it up .

1 Like

Re: See Photo Of My Baby And I Relaxing Today by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:10am On Dec 16, 2018
Airforce01:
My 3 weeks old baby is growing faster than her age and I spent quality time with her today grin

I visited her and my baby mama today and we were together till this evening .

She's an Angel smiley

Lalasticlala

Nice one my gee
Re: See Photo Of My Baby And I Relaxing Today by lastclaire4(f): 10:01am On Dec 16, 2018
Saffi:
Oh shut up. What about the babes you chase that have their cleavage showing out in dresses? What about the mothers that have to breast feed their children in public? Will you run to their husbands to say you’ve seen their wives breast? Why must you sexualise every damn thing? Every time you hypocrites must comment on something to sound somewhat superior. Ahbeg just shut up, as long as her nipple is not showing, it’s not any form of nudity as far As I’m concerned.

See this one suffering from oral diarrhoea. If your are stupid to see claire is a feminine name, don't be stupid in all areas of life. Bonus data doesn't translate to insulting people just because you want to make a point.

2 Likes

Re: See Photo Of My Baby And I Relaxing Today by Obas101(m): 10:19am On Dec 16, 2018
Wuraola01:
Cute baby BTW smiley kiss

Oh my ovaries grin grin

Re: See Photo Of My Baby And I Relaxing Today by Allaboutkatiee(f): 10:26am On Dec 16, 2018
Lucifer66:

You dare quote me when you're a male behind this moniker?

Shut the Bleep up please
Re: See Photo Of My Baby And I Relaxing Today by Wuraola01(f): 10:30am On Dec 16, 2018
SmellySperm:

Ok dear... 07065235910 thats it

Seen smiley

You can modify now cheesy
Re: See Photo Of My Baby And I Relaxing Today by Wuraola01(f): 10:31am On Dec 16, 2018
Obas101:

Lol. This ur glass no be here oh grin grin grin
Re: See Photo Of My Baby And I Relaxing Today by Airforce01(m): 10:53am On Dec 16, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:

Nice one my gee

My man grin
Re: See Photo Of My Baby And I Relaxing Today by dnawah(m): 10:59am On Dec 16, 2018
Airforce01:
My 3 weeks old baby is growing faster than her age and I spent quality time with her today grin

I visited her and my baby mama today and we were together till this evening .

She's an Angel smiley

Lalasticlala
if na baby mama,na under age,but if na ur wife u get mind to marry a woman with small breast o
Re: See Photo Of My Baby And I Relaxing Today by Airforce01(m): 11:04am On Dec 16, 2018
dnawah:
if na baby mama,na under age,but if na ur wife u get mind to marry a woman with small breast o

Lol

No words for you man
Re: See Photo Of My Baby And I Relaxing Today by Lucifer66(m): 11:07am On Dec 16, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:

Shut the Bleep up please
Ah I struck a nerve cheesy
You know it's the truth you faagoot
Re: See Photo Of My Baby And I Relaxing Today by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 16, 2018
Cute baby smiley God blessings on you lil angel

1 Like

Re: See Photo Of My Baby And I Relaxing Today by Airforce01(m): 11:35am On Dec 16, 2018
LightQueen:
Cute baby smiley God blessings on you lil angel
Re: See Photo Of My Baby And I Relaxing Today by Lilymax(f): 11:42am On Dec 16, 2018
marvin906:

will you shut up you unfortunate sperm
What is it with you and this pic?
Re: See Photo Of My Baby And I Relaxing Today by marvin906(m): 11:50am On Dec 16, 2018
Lilymax:
What is it with you and this pic?

don't know my signature I guess.. you look pretty by the way
your lips are just so ..........

Re: See Photo Of My Baby And I Relaxing Today by Allaboutkatiee(f): 11:54am On Dec 16, 2018
Lucifer66:

Ah I struck a nerve cheesy
You know it's the truth you faagoot
LMAO
Nah I don't need to prove my self to a slowpoke. tongue

1 Like

Re: See Photo Of My Baby And I Relaxing Today by Lucifer66(m): 11:57am On Dec 16, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:

LMAO
Nah I don't need to prove my self to a slowpoke. tongue
Then begone with you, I have no interest with interacting with someone who's self esteem is low that they hide behind a female tag for attention.
A disgrace to the male gender that is what you're.
Good bye.
Re: See Photo Of My Baby And I Relaxing Today by Lilymax(f): 12:21pm On Dec 16, 2018
marvin906:

don't know my signature I guess..
you look pretty by the way

your lips are just so ..........
Lol, thank you. grin
I can see you have quite a number of those pictures. Carry on smiley
Re: See Photo Of My Baby And I Relaxing Today by Xinzu: 12:36pm On Dec 16, 2018
marvin906:
when i left nairaland you nor get sense I came back you nor still get Sense..

Get out of my head!! grin
Re: See Photo Of My Baby And I Relaxing Today by Came4apost(m): 1:03pm On Dec 16, 2018
hello mr airforce i have an advise for you .. stop putting yourself in the line of fire .. i pray you make it big .. but if you have issues the people will not want to help you ... with all this putting yourself for stupid nairaland kids to talk to you anyhow .. moreover its a faceless website ...God bless
Re: See Photo Of My Baby And I Relaxing Today by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 16, 2018
Your baby is such a cutie! kiss kiss kiss
Re: See Photo Of My Baby And I Relaxing Today by Airforce01(m): 1:18pm On Dec 16, 2018
Came4apost:
hello mr airforce i have an advise for you .. stop putting yourself in the line of fire .. i pray you make it big .. but if you have issues the people will not want to help you ... with all this putting yourself for stupid nairaland kids to talk to you anyhow .. moreover its a faceless website ...God bless
Re: See Photo Of My Baby And I Relaxing Today by Airforce01(m): 1:18pm On Dec 16, 2018
MhisTahrah:
Your baby is such a cutie! kiss kiss kiss
Re: See Photo Of My Baby And I Relaxing Today by cybriz82(m): 3:03pm On Dec 16, 2018
Congrat bro
Re: See Photo Of My Baby And I Relaxing Today by Airforce01(m): 3:20pm On Dec 16, 2018
cybriz82:
Congrat bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Experience With A Banker Lady In Abuja. / Guy Shares Images Of 23 Ladies That He Has Banged On Social Media (photos) / Photo Of Pastor Praying For A Sexy Girl And Having Erection!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.