Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

I Cry For Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cry For Nigeria (1026 Views)

I Cry Premium Tears For Men That Can't Live Without Women. / Sad Future 4 some women: 30 Years Old, No Marriage, No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily / Sex Doll, So The Predictions Are True, I Cry For Women (2) (3) (4)

I Cry For Nigeria by Lancarrazi(m): 10:40pm On Dec 15, 2018
Yesterday was my birthday.. wanted to have a birthday sex ..but when I finally met the girl .. we talked at length she told me things about her n why shes into prostitution. I just couldn't have urges again I paid her to go. .. I dont think .. I can find a girl to marry in this country.. the economy has made 80percent ladies go into prostitutions.. I cry for Nigeria

Re: I Cry For Nigeria by habsydiamond(m): 10:48pm On Dec 15, 2018
Why cry for Nigeria while naija dey cry for herself already....Ur tears go just waste for nothing.... If I want Nigeria to be a better place... kindly do your best, be faithful and advice others to do the same..

Re: I Cry For Nigeria by Yudee8(m): 10:59pm On Dec 15, 2018
Everybody na ashawo nau, is she the only one you would be sleeping with?

Re: I Cry For Nigeria by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 15, 2018
Lancarrazi:
Yesterday was my birthday.. wanted to have a birthday sex ..but when I finally met the girl .. we talked at length she told me things about her n why shes into prostitution. I just couldn't have urges again I paid her to go. .. I dont think .. I can find a girl to marry in this country.. the economy has made 80percent ladies go into prostitutions.. I cry for Nigeria

Now dont lie!

The question I will ask you is...

When and How did you meet the girl??

Your time starts now!!!
Re: I Cry For Nigeria by NIGHTMARE0O7: 11:14pm On Dec 15, 2018
Lancarrazi:

Exactly the economy made the number of prostitutes increase a normal gal walking along the street now is into coded runs.
God help us

Re: I Cry For Nigeria by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 15, 2018
Most of these girls are greedy. The want to use latest iPhones and wear designer clothes. Billing guys the amount their parent can't even afford to give them. angry

Re: I Cry For Nigeria by Lancarrazi(m): 11:25pm On Dec 15, 2018
OladimejiRufai:

Now dont lie!

The question I will ask you is...

When and How did you meet the girl??

Your time starts now!!!

She came with my friends.
Re: I Cry For Nigeria by Lancarrazi(m): 11:26pm On Dec 15, 2018
GreenWhiteGreen:
Most of these girls are greedy. The want to use latest iPhones and wear designer clothes. Billing guys the amount their parent can't even afford to give them. angry
see eh. This thing tire me
Re: I Cry For Nigeria by Lancarrazi(m): 11:27pm On Dec 15, 2018
habsydiamond:
Why cry for Nigeria while naija dey cry for herself already....Ur tears go just waste for nothing.... If I want Nigeria to be a better place... kindly do your best, be faithful and advice others to do the same..
You no lie bros

Re: I Cry For Nigeria by Evercurious(f): 8:35pm On Dec 16, 2018
Yudee8:
Everybody na ashawo nau, is she the only one you would be sleeping with?

NOT AT ALL
Re: I Cry For Nigeria by Allaboutkatiee(f): 8:56pm On Dec 16, 2018
GreenWhiteGreen:

Always slutshaming ladies,thats all what you guys know
If you don't want them to bill you, then why ask for sex
Will her parents want to do thing bleep that you want to do to her? A Big NO
So please shut up and stop slutshaming ladies
Thank you.

Re: I Cry For Nigeria by happybee: 9:03pm On Dec 16, 2018
GreenWhiteGreen:
Lol cheesy.. Imagine one girl like wey I just call up to ask how she's faring told she was sick and the doctor told her she needs to take blood tonic regularly and starts eating assorted fish and sorts.
Was like I'm I your father
Re: I Cry For Nigeria by Lancarrazi(m): 9:31pm On Dec 16, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:

So please shut up and slutshaming ladies
Thank you.
the only thing that Nigerian girls has to offer a man is sex. Apart from sex you people are nothing to the community..
Re: I Cry For Nigeria by Yudee8(m): 9:52pm On Dec 16, 2018
Lancarrazi:
the only thing that Nigerian girls has to offer a man is sex. Apart from sex you people are nothing to the community..
this is a big lie. you can only talk about the ones you have met. The type you draw close.

Re: I Cry For Nigeria by Yudee8(m): 9:53pm On Dec 16, 2018
Evercurious:

NOT AT ALL
He is sleeping around, the lady is sleeping around, isn't it the same thing?
Re: I Cry For Nigeria by carter009(m): 10:18pm On Dec 16, 2018
Is not like am bashing girls, but they truth is things are getting out of hand, this girls are everywhere, prostitutes/Runs girls/ Slay queens, but there are some good and decent girls, just that rate many young girls this days do this sex for money runs is alarming.
Re: I Cry For Nigeria by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 16, 2018
You brought sxxx into the conversation. It's obvious most of you ladies are coded runs girls who have nothing to offer than sxxx. Don't bill a guy an amount you can't ask your parent. If you need money find a job, stop being goldiggers.
Allaboutkatiee:

So please shut up and slutshaming ladies
Thank you.
Re: I Cry For Nigeria by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 16, 2018
Assorted fish grin Run for your life. You can spend on a girl you want to marry provided she isn't the greedy type.
happybee:
Lol cheesy.. Imagine one girl like wey I just call up to ask how she's faring told she was sick and the doctor told her she needs to take blood tonic regularly and starts eating assorted fish and sorts.
Was like I'm I your father
Re: I Cry For Nigeria by Allaboutkatiee(f): 11:19pm On Dec 16, 2018
GreenWhiteGreen:
You brought sxxx into the conversation. It's obvious most of you ladies are coded runs girls who have nothing to offer than sxxx. Don't bill a guy an amount you can't ask your parent. If you need money find a job, stop being goldiggers.

I remembered greeenwhitegreen was not mentioned in this quote
So please shut up
Thank you
Re: I Cry For Nigeria by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 16, 2018
Bet you are blind to see that you quoted me.
Allaboutkatiee:

I remembered greeenwhitegreen was not mentioned in this quote
So please shut up
Thank you

Five Things You Do That Make You Unlikeable / Loved-up Photos Of Blac Chyna And Her Beau Kid Buu As They Vacation In Hawaii / “I Have Been Warned That I Will Die If I Have S*x” – 28-year-old Lady Reveals