Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,980 members, 7,956,657 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:22 PM

"Stop Touching Us" Campaigners Assaulted By Yaba Traders (Pics, Videos) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Stop Touching Us" Campaigners Assaulted By Yaba Traders (Pics, Videos) (47372 Views)

Can You Allow Your Babe To Open Her Bom Bom Like This (pics + Videos) / Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) / "Get Me Up" Man Screams As He's Sexually Assaulted By Ladies Who Held Him Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Stop Touching Us" Campaigners Assaulted By Yaba Traders (Pics, Videos) by cyrilamx(m): 10:30am On Dec 16, 2018
Ozkar:
because men aren't speaking out enough. Call out anyone who harasses you in any form. Sure, you'd get some backlash from both genders because the Nigerian society is permissive of evil, but you'd pass your message across.

If enough men speak up, then we might be able to correct some erroneous views that men are okay with harassment, or as a female commenter on this thread put it, 'can withstand any humiliation'.

Speaking out doesn't make one weak, and there is nothing manly about keeping quiet when we can publicly condemn bad behavior.
Truth is our society is not only hypocritical but also very prejudicial towards plights of men. calling out a semi-nude dressed lady will warrant u instant rebuke from ur co guy and insults from the lady or ladies. You will hear sb saying "you no go comot eye" or "what i wear is my business". They flaunt their cleavages and what have them to gain men's attention and still go ahead to condemn such men for making passess. However, i am not unaware that their are depraved men who will still harrass a lady even if she crested in a NUN's apparel, but indecent dressings should be criminalized same way as male "touching" cos both are harrassment.

2 Likes

Re: "Stop Touching Us" Campaigners Assaulted By Yaba Traders (Pics, Videos) by SmallmebigGod: 10:32am On Dec 16, 2018
Baddiezz:
Lol I see my cloth customer up there oh.
I am sure he has not 'touched you'.
Re: "Stop Touching Us" Campaigners Assaulted By Yaba Traders (Pics, Videos) by misterh(m): 10:33am On Dec 16, 2018
Sotland:
Take a statistic of the number of Decent dressed ladies and the slay/indecent dressed ladies. I happen to ply yaba route very well back in the days and I can tell that the decent dressed ladies are rarely touched but the guys will always touch those slay/indecent dressed ladies to bully. This protest should start with them " Ladies stop Immoral/slay/indecent Dressing".. Before " Stop touching ladies" and infact it should be rephrased to[b] " Stop touch decent ladies"[/b]
Quick question, Oga! So if a lady dresses in bikini in public, does that give a guy the right to touch her without her permission? It's even insulting to think that men are seen as monsters without brains who can't keep his hands to himself and always looking for ladies to prey on.

But these traders have shown that they're monsters.
Re: "Stop Touching Us" Campaigners Assaulted By Yaba Traders (Pics, Videos) by Yatahamal: 10:33am On Dec 16, 2018
Sunnymatey:
They better take this campaign to the North, cus here in the south women are treated with utmost respect compare to North where they are only useful during 'other room' activities.
Utmost respect kwa? You are using ur ideals to judge people up North, how many Hausa men publicly hold women not to talk of groping and indecent massaging in public. I don't know what u term as respect but the whole country got a problem with respecting women
Re: "Stop Touching Us" Campaigners Assaulted By Yaba Traders (Pics, Videos) by kay29000(m): 10:34am On Dec 16, 2018
pocohantas:

Which electrician did the wiring?
You people keep talking of wiring, if you see your mother, sister or daughter naked...would you go touch?

Go to hostels and you see guys moving about with boxers and their penees will be swinging from left to right like pendulum... Or the ones that just started gyming, they will be moving about without shirts, that is in addition to the swinging penees.

Or those trousers you guys wear that will pack all your crotch and I can totally outline your penees down to its cap...

Is all of the above a reason to harass any man? No it isn't. Women are also moved by sight, enough of that excuse from guys. We all love to see good things, but respecting the owner of that good thing is where self-control comes in.

"Go to hostels and you see guys moving about with boxers and their penees will be swinging from left to right like pendulum..."

LMAO! That one is inside hostel na... Not in public.

"Or those trousers you guys wear that will pack all your crotch and I can totally outline your penees down to its cap..."

Lol! Poco, but you know you actually have to look down to notice that. Unlike the case with girls where they practically expose 3/4 of their boobs..
And you know boobs is positioned at eye level. And you and I know that boobs are more sexually arrousing than diccks...even to girls.

In closing, lol, you really can't compare a man's sex drive to that of a woman...sex drive in men is higher. Fact. Do your research on google. Abi have you ever seen a hen chasing a cocck for sex? Lol. But in all this, I in no way condone sexual harassment.

1 Like

Re: "Stop Touching Us" Campaigners Assaulted By Yaba Traders (Pics, Videos) by Yatahamal: 10:34am On Dec 16, 2018
misterh:
Quick question, Oga! So if a lady dresses in bikini in public, does that give a guy the right to touch her without her permission? It's even insulting to think that men are seen as monsters without brains who can't keep his hands to himself and always looking for ladies to prey on.

But these traders have shown that they're monsters.
He is saying gibberish
Re: "Stop Touching Us" Campaigners Assaulted By Yaba Traders (Pics, Videos) by AHCB: 10:35am On Dec 16, 2018
Ozkar:
bro, if we had enough Felas and Charly boys in Nigeria, things would have been a lot better.

When office holders aren't held accountable for their actions and promises, they feel like gods - untouchable. Similarly when the average Nigerian feel they can touch, insult or hit the next Nigerian anyhow, and the other person doesn't speak out, the perpetrator feels powerful, and continues harassing others.

We cannot all be Fela, but we can at least speak up against bad when we see it, even in faceless forums.
if, my bro, if. Now that's the word. The truth still remain, do we have enough Fela, Charly Boy and Gani in Nigeria?

Office holders will continue to feel like demi gods because they know one truth, which is, empty vessels make the loudest noise, particularly on social media. hope you know majority of nigerians who make noise on social media don't even have PVC, talkless of them seeing what a polling unit looks like? And the ones who have pvc don't mind selling their vote. So, what's the way forward.

So, if any nigerian is harassed, abuse, beaten, punched, assaulted (sexually or otherwise) speaking out won't do nothing, especially in faceless forum, but going to the police station or knowing the right person might.

If it was about making noise IBB won't have stepped down after he annulled June 12 election. smiley

1 Like

Re: "Stop Touching Us" Campaigners Assaulted By Yaba Traders (Pics, Videos) by Arthurity1(m): 10:36am On Dec 16, 2018
I'm not surprised at the response. Nigeria is a cursed land full of uneducated rapists and misogynistic buttwipes! These are the type that give some women a bad view of men.
Re: "Stop Touching Us" Campaigners Assaulted By Yaba Traders (Pics, Videos) by cyrilamx(m): 10:37am On Dec 16, 2018
Gggg102:

Single sense, you don't have.

So because someone did not cover herself and wrap herself like Christmas present, you have the right to touch her.

You should have told us you are an animal without self control so that you will be locked in a cage.

Even if a lady is naked, you have no right to touch her.
Judging from what u wrote about if she is unclad. agreed the dude is wrong to touch her. but is the semi-nude lady right to flaunt her nudity in public knowing that she is harrassing men too? or are men not wired to react emotionally by sight? . Hey what those dudes did is absolutely reprehensible but you can close ur eyes to constant sexual harrassment men face daily from semi-nude ladies in our streets and societies. It abhorrent to culture of decency.

1 Like

Re: "Stop Touching Us" Campaigners Assaulted By Yaba Traders (Pics, Videos) by AHCB: 10:37am On Dec 16, 2018
cyrilamx:
Truth is our society is not only hypocritical but also very prejudicial towards plights of men. calling out a semi-nude dressed lady will warrant u instant rebuke from ur co guy and insults from the lady or ladies. You will hear sb saying "you no go comot eye" or "what i wear is my business". They flaunt their cleavages and what have them to gain men's attention and still go ahead to condemn such men for making passess. However, i am not unaware that their are depraved men who will still harrass a lady even if she crested in a NUN's apparel, but indecent dressings should be criminalized same way as male "touching" cos both are harrassment.
the lady might even tell you what's your business? And ask if you're the one who bought the clothes for her.
Re: "Stop Touching Us" Campaigners Assaulted By Yaba Traders (Pics, Videos) by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 16, 2018
Re: "Stop Touching Us" Campaigners Assaulted By Yaba Traders (Pics, Videos) by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 16, 2018
pocohantas:

Which electrician did the wiring?
You people keep talking of wiring, if you see your mother, sister or daughter naked...would you go touch?

Go to hostels and you see guys moving about with boxers and their penees will be swinging from left to right like pendulum... Or the ones that just started gyming, they will be moving about without shirts, that is in addition to the swinging penees.

Or those trousers you guys wear that will pack all your crotch and I can totally outline your penees down to its cap...

Is all of the above a reason to harass any man? No it isn't. Women are also moved by sight, enough of that excuse from guys. We all love to see good things, but respecting the owner of that good thing is where self-control comes in.
The locations you mentioned are safe for them to put on such, but the female will put on what ordinarily they should wear inside their bedroom to the market.

1 Like

Re: "Stop Touching Us" Campaigners Assaulted By Yaba Traders (Pics, Videos) by misano(m): 10:40am On Dec 16, 2018
MichaelBukamzy:
Are you talking of misano?
His name is Michael.... Oh that's U. Now U know what U are: wasted.....
Re: "Stop Touching Us" Campaigners Assaulted By Yaba Traders (Pics, Videos) by carter009(m): 10:42am On Dec 16, 2018
Very confused.
Fash20:
Feminists are confused.

2 Likes

Re: "Stop Touching Us" Campaigners Assaulted By Yaba Traders (Pics, Videos) by ibkayee(f): 10:44am On Dec 16, 2018
cyrilamx:

1 Like

Re: "Stop Touching Us" Campaigners Assaulted By Yaba Traders (Pics, Videos) by Ozkar: 10:45am On Dec 16, 2018
cyrilamx:
I beg to differ. I don't think dressing provocatively is on the same level as touching others inappropriately.

What's more, just like the ladies that try to make it seem like harassment is a male thing, that's how you are trying to make it seem indecent dressing is a female thing. Some guys walk about on the streets with the trousers/shorts halfway down their butts with their boxers saving the world from disgusting nonsense (sometimes). Do you think of that as harassment?

If you don't, you are being hypocritical. If you do, why didn't you add it to your examples of indecent dressing that should be criminalized?
Re: "Stop Touching Us" Campaigners Assaulted By Yaba Traders (Pics, Videos) by cyrilamx(m): 10:46am On Dec 16, 2018
Ozkar:
nonsense. You don't have a right to go about touching people in ways they don't want. That's regardless of how they dress.
But the female have the right to harrass men by their nude dressing. just reacting to what u typed above not that i condone men touching nor grooping women like POTUS. You guys are not looking at the biggar pictures. indecent dressings should also be tackled same way men's touching ladies. men's sense of sight is being bamboozled daily with nudity and all society is saying, "men should look the other way or just accept it." Except u are telling me both aint harrassment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Stop Touching Us" Campaigners Assaulted By Yaba Traders (Pics, Videos) by cyrilamx(m): 10:49am On Dec 16, 2018
[quote author=ibkayee post=73890544][/quote]what funny in my post?
Re: "Stop Touching Us" Campaigners Assaulted By Yaba Traders (Pics, Videos) by pocohantas(f): 10:51am On Dec 16, 2018
kay29000:

"Go to hostels and you see guys moving about with boxers and their penees will be swinging from left to right like pendulum..."

LMAO! That one is inside hostel na... Not in public.

"Or those trousers you guys wear that will pack all your crotch and I can totally outline your penees down to its cap..."

Lol! Poco, but you know you actually have to look down to notice that. Unlike the case with girls where they practically expose 3/4 of their boob..
And you know boobs is positioned at eye level. And you and I know that boobs are more sexually arrousing than peepee's...even to girls.

In closing, lol, you really can't compare a man's sex drive to that of a woman...sex drive in men is higher. Fact. Do your research on google. Abi have you ever seen a hen chasing a cocck for sex? Lol. But in all this, I in no way condone sexual harassment.

I look down, I look up...does it matter? grin
I have this colleague that all his pants are like that. I will be sitting on my desk and he will come stand in front to gist. Pls, where would my eye level be?

I also have a female colleague whose dress sense I find very distasteful. I have addressed it severally but she just won't change. But as far as that market is concerned, it has nothing to do with your dressing. It does get worse when you expose some body parts though.

When you guys give this defense, it puts men in a very bad light. You portray men as animals who lack self-control, thus acting on instinct. Women buy into it, you start crying misandry and man hating. Like you guys are the only ones allowed to say shit about yourselves grin

3 Likes

Re: "Stop Touching Us" Campaigners Assaulted By Yaba Traders (Pics, Videos) by Ozkar: 10:51am On Dec 16, 2018
AHCB:
if, my bro, if. Now that's the word. The truth still remain, do we have enough Fela, Charly Boy and Gani in Nigeria?

Office holders will continue to feel like demi gods because they know one truth, which is, empty vessels make the loudest noise, particularly on social media. hope you know majority of nigerians who make noise on social media don't even have PVC, talkless of them seeing what a polling unit looks like? And the ones who have pvc don't mind selling their vote. So, what's the way forward.

So, if any nigerian is harassed, abuse, beaten, punched, assaulted (sexually or otherwise) speaking out won't do nothing, especially in faceless forum, but going to the police station or knowing the right person might.

If it was about making noise IBB won't have stepped down after he annulled June 12 election. smiley
in the US, government holders have stepped down because of public outrage or noise (as you call it).

Years ago, noise on social media stopped NCC from making service providers increase the cost of data.

Recently, in Nigeria, Kemi Adeosun stepped down as minister of finance after Nigerians made noise over her NYSC cert scandal.

Noise works bro, especially when we have enough voices. Nigerians are just blissfully unaware.
Re: "Stop Touching Us" Campaigners Assaulted By Yaba Traders (Pics, Videos) by RealityShot: 10:52am On Dec 16, 2018
pocohantas:

This is the mentality that lands some Nigerians in jail abroad. You better remain in this shithole country. You won't be a freeman for more than a week if you pull this stunt in developed climes.

When they throw one of your kind behind jail, y'all will start shouting feminism. Forgetting that you took a caveman mentality to where sane individuals are.
this NIGERIA!

NO GAY MARRIAGE!

NO ILLICIT DRESSING IN PUBLIC!

How many of those traders who go abroad to buy their goods monthly have you heard went to jail abroad for that reason?

THIS IS NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: "Stop Touching Us" Campaigners Assaulted By Yaba Traders (Pics, Videos) by RealityShot: 10:55am On Dec 16, 2018
Gggg102:

Even clubhouse girls should not be touched without their permission. Common sense.
Keep touting "common sense"

Your "common sense" flag bearer has been booted from Senate by his constituency for not using "common sense" in his position.

those girls should use "common sense" when going to the market and dress properly!
Re: "Stop Touching Us" Campaigners Assaulted By Yaba Traders (Pics, Videos) by cyrilamx(m): 10:56am On Dec 16, 2018
Ozkar:
I beg to differ. I don't think dressing provocatively is on the same level as touching others inappropriately.

What's more, just like the ladies that try to make it seem like harassment is a male thing, that's how you are trying to make it seem indecent dressing is a female thing. Some guys walk about on the streets with the trousers/shorts halfway down their butts with their boxers saving the world from disgusting nonsense (sometimes). Do you think of that as harassment?

If you don't, you are being hypocritical. If you do, why didn't you add it to your examples of indecent dressing that should be criminalized?
Guy let look at it from a ratio base perspective. Those "predatory" yaba guys re just handful compared to decent dudes that really know where to draw the line. Agreed some guys dress shabishly or indecently. But can u in all truth compare these to ladies who see semi-nude dressing as normal? Take this for example an indecently dressed dude is easily condemned even by guys in society, but not so with a lady. instead she is termed "hot" or even garned 1k plus likes in social media. However thanks for drawing my attention to those "hawkish" type of guys. In all we all agreed that harrassment whether against men or women should be totally denounced.

1 Like

Re: "Stop Touching Us" Campaigners Assaulted By Yaba Traders (Pics, Videos) by AHCB: 10:58am On Dec 16, 2018
Ozkar:
in the US, government holders have stepped down because of public outrage or noise (as you call it).
this isn't the US, bro.

Years ago, noise on social media stopped NCC from making service providers increase the cost of data.
that is because the noise was united, not divided, and the NCC wanted to score some points.

Recently, in Nigeria, Kemi Adeosun stepped down as minister of finance after Nigerians made noise over her NYSC cert scandal.
because election is around the corner. Even after the noise and corrupt allegation trailing Diezani, did GEJ do anything about it?

Noise works bro, especially when we have enough voices. Nigerians are just blissfully unaware.
noise works when the noise is united.

After all the noise about child marriage in nigeria, what have been achieved? Don't people still get married to underage girls?

1 Like

Re: "Stop Touching Us" Campaigners Assaulted By Yaba Traders (Pics, Videos) by Ozkar: 11:01am On Dec 16, 2018
cyrilamx:
But the female have the right to harrass men by their nude dressing. just reacting to what u typed above not that i condone men touching nor grooping women like POTUS. You guys are not looking at the biggar pictures. indecent dressings should also be tackled same way men's touching ladies. men's sense of sight is being bamboozled daily with nudity and all society is saying, "men should look the other way or just accept it." Except u are telling me both aint harrassment.
tell me truthfully... What have you personally done about this 'nudity' harassment by women? Many men simply call them whores to their faces and behind everyone's backs, they go about making sexual moves.

For me it's not even nearly the same level of harassment. If a person walks about near-naked, I am not forced to look. Even when I do choose to look, I get to decide when to stop looking. However, if a person grabs me (even if by the arm), I am forced to have body contact with them, and deciding when the body contact should end isn't even up to me.
Re: "Stop Touching Us" Campaigners Assaulted By Yaba Traders (Pics, Videos) by RealityShot: 11:01am On Dec 16, 2018
Ozkar:
what you see or not see is totally inconsequential. It is wrong to physically harass anyone. Even as a guy, I hate being touched by strangers, male or female (yes some ladies selling stuff are guilty too).

What's more, your female ancestors likely walked about in varying degrees of nudity. In some cultures in Africa till date, women still walk about baring body parts. Some just during certain festivals. They don't get groped publicly and shamelessly.

It's not just the dressing, it is mostly our attitudes towards sex and gender that needs to change.
when those Alimajeri boys/girls/women on the road grab you and seek help, do these ladies think its about "S3X"?

Why is that always on their mind?

the guys just want to get their attention...

and if they are really badly dressed, then, whatever they see is their making.

IMAGINE CARRYING PLACARDS to the market or that reason, when numerous issues are left undiscussed (especially by those ladies)... Mtchewww!

1 Like

Re: "Stop Touching Us" Campaigners Assaulted By Yaba Traders (Pics, Videos) by cyrilamx(m): 11:04am On Dec 16, 2018
pocohantas:

I went to Balogun market the other day, I had to pay this young man to walk with me round the market. I knew where I was going o, but I was just tired of being touched. I had to pay for my peace. He acted like a chaperone...
Just for fun sake. why will u pay a dude to act as ur chaperone or guard? aint u ladies the one claiming equality with men? "what a man can do a woman can do better"��� oh i have forgotten, it not applicable here....I tot ladies same way with men feminists love to rub shoulders with would have been able to marshal her way through the market unaided by a dude. so all these equality na for mouth. However harrassment against both gender is condemnable.
Re: "Stop Touching Us" Campaigners Assaulted By Yaba Traders (Pics, Videos) by Ozkar: 11:06am On Dec 16, 2018
cyrilamx:
Guy let look at it from a ratio base perspective. Those "predatory" yaba guys re just handful compared to decent dudes that really know where to draw the line. Agreed some guys dress shabishly or indecently. But can u in all truth compare these to ladies who see semi-nude dressing as normal? Take this for example an indecently dressed dude is easily condemned even by guys in society, but not so with a lady. instead she is termed "hot" or even garned 1k plus likes in social media. However thanks for drawing my attention to those "hawkish" type of guys. In all we all agreed that harrassment whether against men or women should be totally denounced.
yes, harassment should be denounced, regardless of who perpetrates it or who is victimized.

We shouldn't condemn others for denouncing harassment either.

PS: I dunno where you got your example from, but women are judged for their dressing everywhere in the world more than men ever will.

1 Like

Re: "Stop Touching Us" Campaigners Assaulted By Yaba Traders (Pics, Videos) by pocohantas(f): 11:08am On Dec 16, 2018
chisco82:

I get you, but i mean those places you mentioned are like home, the people you are with those places are very familiar people and like close friend.

There is nothing home in coming out of your room with an underwear (boxers). That I am familiar doesn't mean I want to see your manhood swinging. The most dangerous predators are those we are familiar with.

chisco82:

With the bolded, you know you are being economical with truth...i'm your own brother do were boxers at home too, do u see the swinging pendulum not really, but wearing worth you should wear at home to market is another issue.

You may be needing to go back and read the posts that started that argument.

3 Likes

Re: "Stop Touching Us" Campaigners Assaulted By Yaba Traders (Pics, Videos) by Ozkar: 11:12am On Dec 16, 2018
AHCB:
[s] this isn't the US, bro.

that is because the noise was united, not divided, and the NCC wanted to score some points.

because election is around the corner. Even after the noise and corrupt allegation trailing Diezani, did GEJ do anything about it? [/s]

noise works when the noise is united.

After all the noise about child marriage in nigeria, what have been achieved? Don't people still get married to underage girls?
if it hasn't worked yet, make more noise. Once upon a time Female Genital Mutilation was still a thing and it seemed the noise about it was useless, but it has been outlawed now.

Women make more noise than men especially in the west, and that's why laws are tilting heavily in their favour now. Every revolution has started with seemingly inconsequential noise.
Re: "Stop Touching Us" Campaigners Assaulted By Yaba Traders (Pics, Videos) by cyrilamx(m): 11:14am On Dec 16, 2018
Ozkar:
tell me truthfully... What have you personally done about this 'nudity' harassment by women? Many men simply call them whores to their faces and behind everyone's backs, they go about making sexual moves.

For me it's not even nearly the same level of harassment. If a person walks about near-naked, I am not forced to look. Even when I do choose to look, I get to decide when to stop looking. However, if a person grab me (even if by the arm), I am forced to have body contact with them, and deciding when the body contact should end isn't even up to me.
so u telling me that the constant saying that men re moved by sight ans and women by touch is wrong?��� i know it not logical. but u all know that decent dressings is about morality and charity for ur brother who is weak by faith. it true some men can endure semi/nude ladies beside them, but no so for alot of guys who are weak. We all know man act later on what they see in some cases. Agreed it is their right to wear whatever they like but it is wrong when people feel offended by ur right. If indecent dressings wasnt wrong, why are universities and public offices having dress codes or enacting laws against indecency. Even in western world where people can dress anyhow, i am yet to see any government functionary or office ladies half dressed to work .That why i think this human right of a thing dont always coincide with TRUTH.

1 Like

Re: "Stop Touching Us" Campaigners Assaulted By Yaba Traders (Pics, Videos) by Babacele: 11:14am On Dec 16, 2018
Any society where women are not safe is a dangerous society. Nobody has the right to touch or grope at any woman without her consent no matter how provocative she may appear. It should irritate any sane mind that guys on our streets, at bus stops or market places touch our women unsolicited and even abuse, or beat them, when such women express their displeasure at being touched by these dirty folks. Haba!

Won't such rogues rape if they have the opportunity? Many of these touts even join gangster organizations labelled 'cults ' and flaunt their credentials to intimidate some girls from talking when they forcefully sleep with them.

I advise the leadership of the Market women to meet plan and report these ' yaba lefts' to the security agencies, the government, Driver Union leaders, the Human Right Commission , the UN and sister agencies, the ' area fathers' , the clergy , royal fathers and the press to warn them from harassing women henceforth .

Some of us are ready to join them in subsequent protests mentally, legal wise, physically and materially to protect our mothers,gfs,wifes,sisters, friends and daughters from these bastards. Haha naa by force?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Police Officer And His Adorable Angel. / What Level Are You On This? (picture) / Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.