Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,757 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:53 AM

"Stop Touching Us" Campaigners Assaulted By Yaba Traders (Pics, Videos) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Stop Touching Us" Campaigners Assaulted By Yaba Traders (Pics, Videos) (47359 Views)

Can You Allow Your Babe To Open Her Bom Bom Like This (pics + Videos) / Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) / "Get Me Up" Man Screams As He's Sexually Assaulted By Ladies Who Held Him Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Stop Touching Us" Campaigners Assaulted By Yaba Traders (Pics, Videos) by dederocs(m): 5:18pm On Dec 16, 2018
RayJinble:
Women most times are the cause of their own problems... women are primary factors in maintaining morality and societal ethics . Charity they say begins at home... A mother refuses to train his son well, his son will probably grow up to abuse women in Yaba market in the future. It might sound absurd but it's all connected.
Xenocentrism is another chronic problem in our society today. We tend to copy from the Westerners including things we aren't supposed to. In a country like Nigeria with weak judiciary system, we are just not matured enough to condone certain kind of dressing in public. Nigerian's are not Americans, Nigerian's are communal, religious and upholds female decency and chastity very well. But you already know this... You know you will be gazed at, hissed at called names, groped and whatever But you still chose to dress indecently hoping that everyone you meet on your way will some how suddenly transform to an American and understand why it's your right and why you should be loved even though you are walking around in bra and minis THIS IS NIGERIA you aren't allowed to.. meanwhile a pry 5 pupil will see this same aunty and feels this is how a contemporary lady should look like and unknowingly recalibrate his standards and values and subsequently starts to objectify women in the future and probably assault a lady someday at Yaba market all because a woman feels she has a right to bare boobs...and the Yaba lady cries out mysoginist and patriarchy and that men should be less of a pig and bla bla..
.no man is born a misogynistic...educate our boy child too and he won't depart from it
Dress as you want to be addressed.... Men are visually wired (you already know this) a man sees your boobbs, he will sexually objectify you its natural, you can't fight nature..
My point are
Nigeria isn't mature enough for Feminism.... and it isn't coming any time soon... Don't waste your time
Dress properly if you want to be taking seriously and avoid unnecessary abuse...because not all men are mentally upright. It's better to stay safe than try to prove your right every time to fools..also consider the kids of your fellow women while dressing up too. If we want eradicate mysoginism in Nigeria, then we must all sacrifice together and strive to instill decency in our kids not by words alone but also by our actions

God bless us all
If you are a bush, and uncivilised man that can not adjust to the times we are living in, then move to the village,where bush people reside. What you stated is jargons. It is very dumb and weak, and it makes no sense saying we are a cultural, and religious people, cos you are contradicting yourself. Culture and religion should teach you to respect yourself and be morally upright, not harassing women on the streets...and not all of them are scantily dressed. These perverts should be in jail.

Re: "Stop Touching Us" Campaigners Assaulted By Yaba Traders (Pics, Videos) by drmikeadams(m): 5:19pm On Dec 16, 2018
RayJinble:
Women most times are the cause of their own problems... women are primary factors in maintaining morality and societal ethics . Charity they say begins at home... A mother refuses to train his son well, his son will probably grow up to abuse women in Yaba market in the future. It might sound absurd but it's all connected.
Xenocentrism is another chronic problem in our society today. We tend to copy from the Westerners including things we aren't supposed to. In a country like Nigeria with weak judiciary system, we are just not matured enough to condone certain kind of dressing in public. Nigerian's are not Americans, Nigerian's are communal, religious and upholds female decency and chastity very well. But you already know this... You know you will be gazed at, hissed at called names, groped and whatever But you still chose to dress indecently hoping that everyone you meet on your way will some how suddenly transform to an American and understand why it's your right and why you should be loved even though you are walking around in bra and minis THIS IS NIGERIA you aren't allowed to.. meanwhile a pry 5 pupil will see this same aunty and feels this is how a contemporary lady should look like and unknowingly recalibrate his standards and values and subsequently starts to objectify women in the future and probably assault a lady someday at Yaba market all because a woman feels she has a right to bare boobs...and the Yaba lady cries out mysoginist and patriarchy and that men should be less of a pig and bla bla..
.no man is born a misogynistic...educate our boy child too and he won't depart from it
Dress as you want to be addressed.... Men are visually wired (you already know this) a man sees your boobbs, he will sexually objectify you its natural, you can't fight nature..
My point are
Nigeria isn't mature enough for Feminism.... and it isn't coming any time soon... Don't waste your time
Dress properly if you want to be taking seriously and avoid unnecessary abuse...because not all men are mentally upright. It's better to stay safe than try to prove your right every time to fools..also consider the kids of your fellow women while dressing up too. If we want eradicate mysoginism in Nigeria, then we must all sacrifice together and strive to instill decency in our kids not by words alone but also by our actions

God bless us all
one bottle of origin
Re: "Stop Touching Us" Campaigners Assaulted By Yaba Traders (Pics, Videos) by SAMBARRY: 5:38pm On Dec 16, 2018
SKhanmi:

That's the point. They totally skipped that part. What does an average Nigerian even know about feminism? Having been inundated with the mostly -ve tales of how so called feminist women got their rights at the expense of the other gender? Who can they point out as a respected figure of feminism that practices their words & have +ve influence on the society as they know it? Linda? Psst!. Even Chima lives it out ABROAD. Imagine trying out this in Saudi Arabia? Even their protectors laugh & wink with the oppressors. Feminism true form builds up & supports society. At worse it promotes a healthy rivalry between genders. Not try to usurp & control for ulterior motives as it generally entails nowadays. Then it's no different from patriarchy. If they'd just followed due process like you outlined,no one would have dared lay a finger on them.
that's why the yaba traders need to be enlightened and taught what sexual harassment is.they don't even see ,know or realise sexual harassment is wrong.I'm sure they're having fun with it
Re: "Stop Touching Us" Campaigners Assaulted By Yaba Traders (Pics, Videos) by SAMBARRY: 5:40pm On Dec 16, 2018
SKhanmi:

That's the point. They totally skipped that part. What does an average Nigerian even know about feminism? Having been inundated with the mostly -ve tales of how so called feminist women got their rights at the expense of the other gender? Who can they point out as a respected figure of feminism that practices their words & have +ve influence on the society as they know it? Linda? Psst!. Even Chima lives it out ABROAD. Imagine trying out this in Saudi Arabia? Even their protectors laugh & wink with the oppressors. Feminism true form builds up & supports society. At worse it promotes a healthy rivalry between genders. Not try to usurp & control for ulterior motives as it generally entails nowadays. Then it's no different from patriarchy. If they'd just followed due process like you outlined,no one would have dared lay a finger on them.
that's why the yaba traders need to be educated and enlightened. They don't even see know or realise what they do is sexual harassment
Re: "Stop Touching Us" Campaigners Assaulted By Yaba Traders (Pics, Videos) by bukatyne(f): 5:48pm On Dec 16, 2018
I see this all the time and I wonder if those market men 'harass' women because they see you as inferior or if they are just advertising to their target market.

It is very annoying however it is same thing you do when you are cajoling customers to buy your wares.

People have sent aso ebi for me to send money. I have sent unsolicited mails to colleagues about a product. I have stormed their offices to 'mandate' them to buy stuff.

I am sure these same boys would lynch any man accused of raping a lady or stealing from her.

They are doing their own marketing on their local level and when peeps gather, they make others a sport.

Re: "Stop Touching Us" Campaigners Assaulted By Yaba Traders (Pics, Videos) by Sarang(f): 5:48pm On Dec 16, 2018
LisaAnne:
blackberry wasn't existing in 1995 dumbo

Mumu don't know sarcasm
Re: "Stop Touching Us" Campaigners Assaulted By Yaba Traders (Pics, Videos) by Sarang(f): 5:49pm On Dec 16, 2018
Resener11:

Why’re you pained madam. Dem touch you before?

They can't.
Re: "Stop Touching Us" Campaigners Assaulted By Yaba Traders (Pics, Videos) by Sarang(f): 5:51pm On Dec 16, 2018
Decryptor:

This one is suffering from early morning PMS. Get well soon!

Ewu gambia
Re: "Stop Touching Us" Campaigners Assaulted By Yaba Traders (Pics, Videos) by Decryptor(m): 5:55pm On Dec 16, 2018
Sarang:

My dad is an Ewu gambia

Cool!
Re: "Stop Touching Us" Campaigners Assaulted By Yaba Traders (Pics, Videos) by xendra: 6:09pm On Dec 16, 2018
Decryptor:

You are a crude misandrist! It's written all over your profile. Your misandry even extends to God himself via your profile picture by calling him a liar! You are totally irredeemable!! I pity the unfortunate man that ends up with you
small boy what are you writing?? he'll be too fortunate the guy I chose to stay with grin
Re: "Stop Touching Us" Campaigners Assaulted By Yaba Traders (Pics, Videos) by Bambambiglo: 6:14pm On Dec 16, 2018
pocohantas:

Another mentally stable human.

If only the size of some people's brain is equal to their head. They will reason better.

This your own kind of feminism is funny and ludicrous to say the least.

I have noticed your antics on this forum and it is pitiable.

You need some education and home training.

Re: "Stop Touching Us" Campaigners Assaulted By Yaba Traders (Pics, Videos) by Decryptor(m): 6:17pm On Dec 16, 2018
xendra:
small boy what are you writing?? i'll be too fortunate for a guy to stay with me grin

You wish!

FIXED!!
Re: "Stop Touching Us" Campaigners Assaulted By Yaba Traders (Pics, Videos) by naijainstinct: 6:34pm On Dec 16, 2018
LisaAnne:
Right after you dive off a cliff squeaking maggot
Ashawo 5 kobo grin
Re: "Stop Touching Us" Campaigners Assaulted By Yaba Traders (Pics, Videos) by pocohantas(f): 6:36pm On Dec 16, 2018
Foolish Bambambiglo! Quote me again with nonsense from your useless fingers.

Bambambiglo:

Madam act your age please, you're too old for this kind of behaviour online. Haba!!!

Did I tell you to quote me? You didn't know I don't act my age when you came insulting me. It will never be well with you and whoever birthed you. Bastard!!!
Re: "Stop Touching Us" Campaigners Assaulted By Yaba Traders (Pics, Videos) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 16, 2018
Papertrail11:

okrikra bra wtfffff
No shame in it.As far as it is good quality.
Re: "Stop Touching Us" Campaigners Assaulted By Yaba Traders (Pics, Videos) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 16, 2018
But most times these igbo traders also dey touch and hold male customers to call attention to the wares wey dem dey sell. Dem hold ur hand and say bros buy my fine jeans..e go fit u..is dat one also sexual harrasement? As long as d trader no hold the babe bumbum or blest its not sexual harrasement. Yes there are few perverts among dem wey dey stylishly touch wetin dem no suppose touch but most are just interested in selling off their wares.
Re: "Stop Touching Us" Campaigners Assaulted By Yaba Traders (Pics, Videos) by RayJinble(m): 7:03pm On Dec 16, 2018
Awesomenovellas:

YOU JUST HAD TO MAKE THIS THING ABOUT DRESSING APPROPRIATELY?

Plot twist, I am a Muslim woman. Practically covered from head to toe. I get harrased each and everytime I go to this market. Should I just continue to allow them touch me cos the can?

The world will never run out of weirdos and bad people...like I said the system is weak, unfortunately our law and enforcers do no not deter this men enough from sexual harassment... until we get there, all you can do is help in your own little way... help train your boy child too so he doesn't harass others in future...

Re: "Stop Touching Us" Campaigners Assaulted By Yaba Traders (Pics, Videos) by SAMBARRY: 7:08pm On Dec 16, 2018
cyrilamx:
I commend your words of wisdom in the above write up. However i take exception to this quote: " the international community will see the real face of patriarchy and look into it." Who will then look into the real face of femimism or misandry as obtainable in western words where men have been literally subjected to women? where women' right re 80% and 20% men? where women can accuse men of rape like in US supreme justice Kavaghue case and yet nothing was done to his accuser even when it was found out she lied? You can all shout down patriarchy to destroy the male folk but who will fight for the men in face of continual sexual harrassment they face daily owing to semi-nude ladies going berserk in our society? Oh i get it, men should look the other way when they are almost blinded by immoral dressings in our streets...
the international community will only expose the patriarchy. The international community like uno chimanda ,CNN, aljazera ,oprah winfrey show and so on
Re: "Stop Touching Us" Campaigners Assaulted By Yaba Traders (Pics, Videos) by SAMBARRY: 7:14pm On Dec 16, 2018
lefulefu:
But most times these igbo traders also dey touch and hold male customers to call attention to the wares wey dem dey sell. Dem hold ur hand and say bros buy my fine jeans..e go fit u..is dat one also sexual harrasement? As long as d trader no hold the babe bumbum or blest its not sexual harrasement. Yes there are few perverts among dem wey dey stylishly touch wetin dem no suppose touch but most are just interested in selling off their wares.
stop excusing their lousy behaviour. They hit ladies a55.even sexually Harass elderly women.how would you like it that you take your mom shopping and then some dirty illiterate trader hits your moms butt in your presence?

Re: "Stop Touching Us" Campaigners Assaulted By Yaba Traders (Pics, Videos) by xendra: 7:27pm On Dec 16, 2018
Decryptor:

You wish!

FIXED!!
pfft if you knew me you'd wish all the women in your life were anything like me.

from first to last
Re: "Stop Touching Us" Campaigners Assaulted By Yaba Traders (Pics, Videos) by RayJinble(m): 7:33pm On Dec 16, 2018
dederocs:

If you are a bush, and uncivilised man that can not adjust to the times we are living in, then move to the village,where bush people reside. What you stated is jargons. It is very dumb and weak, and it makes no sense saying we are a cultural, and religious people, cos you are contradicting yourself. Culture and religion should teach you to respect yourself and be morally upright, not harassing women on the streets...and not all of them are scantily dressed. These perverts should be in jail.

Unnecessarily bitter

Unfortunately in Nigeria, our culture and religion deems most of our copied contemporary life style unacceptable...In some western countries, you can wear bikini in public as you want and won't be bothered but it isn't acceptable in Nigeria, In our Cities or Village because by our OWN standards it's is considered immoral. This standards have been there even before you were born and won't change anytime soon, if you want tolerance go to America because Nigerian's do not owe you the right to love you and your civilized adjustment, so instead of trying to prove to illiterates (who can't even spell it) why they should respect your right, just stay safe abeg, there will always be dogs around and most of the times they go Scot-free.

I think we are even more tolerant than countries like Saudi Arabia and UAE

Re: "Stop Touching Us" Campaigners Assaulted By Yaba Traders (Pics, Videos) by Baddiezz(f): 7:45pm On Dec 16, 2018
egwekwe:

Drop your account number or phone number ] for recharge card money for been real grin grin grin

There's no shame whatsoever in buying bend down select if that's what you can afford...

Nb: Nobody else should quote me for his/her recharge card money too. I no be Santa Claus grin
Aww thank you. Here
Re: "Stop Touching Us" Campaigners Assaulted By Yaba Traders (Pics, Videos) by LisaAnne(f): 7:51pm On Dec 16, 2018
Sarang:

Mumu don't know sarcasm
slowpokes take a hint
naijainstinct:
Ashawo 5 kobo grin
Re: "Stop Touching Us" Campaigners Assaulted By Yaba Traders (Pics, Videos) by Decryptor(m): 8:10pm On Dec 16, 2018
xendra:
pfft if you knew me you'd wish all the women in your life were anything like me.

from first to last

I say again: YOU WISH!
Re: "Stop Touching Us" Campaigners Assaulted By Yaba Traders (Pics, Videos) by Papertrail11(m): 8:37pm On Dec 16, 2018
funmisticqueen2:
No shame in it.As far as it is good quality.

I have no problem with buying refurbished but okrika underwear pls do better
Re: "Stop Touching Us" Campaigners Assaulted By Yaba Traders (Pics, Videos) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 16, 2018
;
SAMBARRY:
stop excusing their lousy behaviour. They hit ladies a55.even sexually Harass elderly women.how would you like it that you take your mom shopping and then some dirty illiterate trader hits your moms butt in your presence?
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
yes some of them..i witnessed an incident once in oba market in benin where this igbo guy selling ladies wares stylishly smacked the bottom of a young lady who was passing by and she was even decently dressed.she was so embarrased that she didnt even say anything.it was her guy who came to her resque throwing hell at the igbo dude.he hotly denied he ever touched his gf.but its not all of them though.
Re: "Stop Touching Us" Campaigners Assaulted By Yaba Traders (Pics, Videos) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 16, 2018
Sunnymatey:
They better take this campaign to the North, cus here in the south women are treated with utmost respect compare to North where they are only useful during 'other room' activities.
but bros the hausa traders hustling here in the south i have never seen them handling women

Re: "Stop Touching Us" Campaigners Assaulted By Yaba Traders (Pics, Videos) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 16, 2018
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
nuelzz04:
Some yaba traders try to grab ur hands whether u r a guy or a lady.....

Make me too do my protest here grin

#yababoysdonttouchmen cheesy
not only lagos..even benin sef grin
if u dey pass and u dare look at d t shirts and sandals wey dem dey sell na so dem go jus dey rush u dey hold ur hands cheesy
Re: "Stop Touching Us" Campaigners Assaulted By Yaba Traders (Pics, Videos) by Bambambiglo: 9:19pm On Dec 16, 2018
pocohantas:

You're a bitter lady, I hope you find succour soonest.

I know your type, you'll be OK las las

The only thing feel for your type is pity but the issue is that you don't want to pity yourself because of your stupid ego.

Your insecurity is as loud as it can be. You may want to go for some therapy or something. It is well with you

Re: "Stop Touching Us" Campaigners Assaulted By Yaba Traders (Pics, Videos) by Awesomenovellas: 9:25pm On Dec 16, 2018
RayJinble:

The world will never run out of weirdos and bad people...like I said the system is weak, unfortunately our law and enforcers do no not deter this men enough from sexual harassment... until we get there, all you can do is help in your own little way... help train your boy child too so he doesn't harass others in future...

God bless you.

You are one of the few sane men here.

Gosh, the most infuriating thing about all these is how women fighting for their 'rights' as 'humans' is immediately tagged as feminism...

Oh, if not tolerating being groped is feminism, then I want to be a feminist so bad!

Re: "Stop Touching Us" Campaigners Assaulted By Yaba Traders (Pics, Videos) by egwekwe: 9:46pm On Dec 16, 2018
Baddiezz:
Aww thank you. Here

Manage the token

Re: "Stop Touching Us" Campaigners Assaulted By Yaba Traders (Pics, Videos) by Baddiezz(f): 9:48pm On Dec 16, 2018
egwekwe:

Manage the token
thanks loads smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lady Gets Bone Straight Hair As Birthday Gift From Her Boyfriend, She Goes Gaga / What Level Are You On This? (picture) / Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Police Officer And His Adorable Angel.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79