Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,315 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

My Sister Is Crying Inconsolably After Giving Birth. Please Help! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Sister Is Crying Inconsolably After Giving Birth. Please Help! (4790 Views)

My Wife Is Seeking For Divorce And She Is Crying / Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister Is Crying Inconsolably After Giving Birth. Please Help! by Oyindidi(f): 3:20pm On Dec 17, 2018
bamidelee:

I no abuse you na
I no understand
Re: My Sister Is Crying Inconsolably After Giving Birth. Please Help! by victorian(f): 3:46pm On Dec 17, 2018
Oyindidi:
How you come to this conclusion weak me.

I know because I have a family member who went through the same torture, but she simply ignored her husband, placed a deaf ear on him and focused on her four girls. I have an in-law whose wife is going through the same thing as well.

She's still trying for another baby hoping it will be a boy, she has five girls already. And these men rarely play with the girls as if they are plagues.

These women are strong unlike the Op's sister that's weak minded and fearful, thinking she's at fault giving birth to girls.
If women in marriage are not careful, husband or in-laws can make one go crazy and end in mental hospital.

Don't allow such happen
Be enlightened on how sexes of a baby is created and from which partner, the sex of a child is determined.

The sex of a child is determined and created from the husband's sperm. Women, meet with gynaecologist let them explain better to you. Don't be pushed anyway anyhow cause of having a male child .

Save guard your mind and sanity
Save guard your identity

Don't get lost and depressed cause of marriage . Be sure of what you are getting into and be well informed pls.
Knowledge is power!

3 Likes

Re: My Sister Is Crying Inconsolably After Giving Birth. Please Help! by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 17, 2018
Oyindidi:
angry
was referring to this emoji
Re: My Sister Is Crying Inconsolably After Giving Birth. Please Help! by Mizwisdom(f): 9:55pm On Dec 17, 2018
I know this is a fake story because your email address is Talktodrflora@yahoo.com, you seem to be a life coach who has a blog with made up stories. Another reason this story is fake is becos you're a Dr and you're asking us for solution on a depression case?. Dr Flora explain yourself grin

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Crying Inconsolably After Giving Birth. Please Help! by Mizwisdom(f): 10:00pm On Dec 17, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
I must be abnormal. I can't imagine not having female children. I really would not mind if I do not give birth to a son.

You're not, me too
Re: My Sister Is Crying Inconsolably After Giving Birth. Please Help! by DrFlora: 4:58pm On Dec 21, 2018
ifyalways:

GTFOH with your excuses.

Fake love siblings. I detest your likes.

I will never be in your shoes, God forbid. My family comes first. You have no excuse!!!

And someone would think that you are responsible.

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Is Crying Inconsolably After Giving Birth. Please Help! by DrFlora: 5:00pm On Dec 21, 2018
Mizwisdom:
I know this is a fake story because your email address is Talktodrflora@yahoo.com, you seem to be a life coach who has a blog with made up stories. Another reason this story is fake is becos you're a Dr and you're asking us for solution on a depression case?. Dr Flora explain yourself grin

I have nothing to prove to you. If I am a blogger, I would have put my blog link.

You choose what you believe.
Re: My Sister Is Crying Inconsolably After Giving Birth. Please Help! by Mizwisdom(f): 5:31pm On Dec 21, 2018
DrFlora:

I have nothing to prove to you. If I am a blogger, I would have put my blog link.

You choose what you believe.

But you're a doctor, can't you handle depression case or don't you have colleagues that can take care of things? Are u a fake doctor?
Re: My Sister Is Crying Inconsolably After Giving Birth. Please Help! by frozen70(f): 9:31pm On Dec 23, 2018
DrFlora:
There's this my sister that has two female children

She took in for her third child but refused to go for scan. Few days to her delivery time, she finally accepted to do the scan.

The result of the scan showed that she is carrying a girl. This is where the problem started. She started crying, calling everybody and weeping heavily.

When she first called my other sister, she thought maybe, she has lost the baby.

It was when I listened closely to the crying voice of my sister that I understood what actually happened. I had to call my other sister to tell her the true reason my sister is crying.

Fast forward to few weeks later, my sister became due for delivery but she refused to go to hospital.

The pregnancy water came out of her body but she still stayed at home, the blood which is the last stage before the baby comes out also came out of her body while she was still at home.

It is not until the baby stopped making movement that she had to visit the hospital.

When she got there, the baby was already weak and the doctor said that any further delay could have seen the baby dead in the womb.

My sister wanted to rush home immediately after giving birth. It was the doctor that forced her to stay for an additional day to ascertain the condition of her health and that of the baby.

She went home the next day without telling anybody that she has given birth. Not until the husband came home (he wasn't around the day she delivered).

Three days after, the husband started calling all of us (her siblings) to please call my sister and ask her what the problem is.

You will not believe that my sister is still crying inconsolably.

As I type this, I am feeling hurt and pity for the poor innocent child that came out to this world to meet a mother that spites her simply because she is a girl.

My sister as I type, has refused to pick our calls. I didn't know people will still think and behave this way in 2018.

Please, is it normal for a mother of a newborn baby to be crying profusely, simply because she has given birth to three girls?

Our fear is that she might hurt that baby as she has demonstrated during the late pregnancy stage when she was due to deliver.

Please, any suggestions on how to make her come back to her senses and know that children are from God?

Please, I need your contributions

She is crying because she had only girls

Let her ask a barren woman what her wishes are

Let her ask a mother with deformed child what her wishes are

Let her ask those her aunts who are married before her and are yet to have a child what her wishes are

She is the one troubling herself

Instead of her to be grateful for having those lovely angels

Anyway God will grant her heart desires
Re: My Sister Is Crying Inconsolably After Giving Birth. Please Help! by DrFlora: 8:42pm On Dec 24, 2018
frozen70:

She is crying because she had only girls

Let her ask a barren woman what her wishes are

Let her ask a mother with deformed child what her wishes are

Let her ask those her aunts who are married before her and are yet to have a child what her wishes are

She is the one troubling herself

Instead of her to be grateful for having those lovely angels

Anyway God will grant her heart desires

Amen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See This Lady's View On Wife Beater Picture Inclusive / Co-habitation Before Marriage / Please Help Advice Me In This Would-be Marriage Decision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.