Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,310 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Am I Right To Cut This Girl Off? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Right To Cut This Girl Off? (9459 Views)

Man Helps Hookup Girl Off The Street / How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? / She's 17 And I'm 28 Am I Right To Be Feeling Guilty!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Am I Right To Cut This Girl Off? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 15, 2020
[s]
badfuckerz:
I have a girl I love and wanted to take things serious with her she also confess to love me but she can't double date and that her parent has warned her about the current relationship to the extent that the family has sort spiritual assistance base on the sign they are seeing from the guy in which all came out to say the guy is just wasting this girl time. I told her if she is in doubt I can arrange my family to meet her family since both of us are family friends. She said she can't leave the guy until the guy leave her .this relationship is a distant relationship in which they only see the themselves whenever she visited lag cos the guy is Lagos. she told me the guy has not been financially responsible for anything to her in which I have taken the burden on myself.even to the extent the guy was not in support of the girl to work for herself and yet he is not giving her anything. Now I observe that despite me calling her daily and even sending monthly data to her she only called or message me whenever she need my assistance for something. I just thought of it that I am been fooled and irrespective of how close I am to her I am cutting her off.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nursing Mother Shows Off Her Boobs As She Breastfeeds Her Baby / MEN!! We Have Lost Another KING To DEATH Because Of A Selfish Wife!! (Photo) / Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.