Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Am I Right To Cut This Girl Off? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Right To Cut This Girl Off? (9462 Views)

Man Helps Hookup Girl Off The Street / How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? / She's 17 And I'm 28 Am I Right To Be Feeling Guilty!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Right To Cut This Girl Off? by badfuckerz(m): 2:00am On Dec 18, 2018
Sammy555:

I'd let you know my reasons but answer
Ogun state
Re: Am I Right To Cut This Girl Off? by kense88: 6:52am On Dec 18, 2018
Jayslicky:
You have good intentions, the girl doesn't love you maybe it's just an attraction, she has refused to leave her boyfriend even if he doesn't care much about her. I advice you still remain friends with the girl but not someone you'll get married to in the future.
She doesn't even meet up with the requirements to be considered a friend. Just cut her off completely
Re: Am I Right To Cut This Girl Off? by kense88: 7:06am On Dec 18, 2018
Iamtosignno:
I don't know what wrong with you op undecided
Am in similar situation but have cut off with her without her knowing even my current gf am thinking of cutting off with her sef because something is baffling me about her
I can't be sacrifice my happiness for you in pain
A girl once told me she will truly love her husband but can never love him than herself
I first thought which kind human being she is later I understand her
When you respect and value yourself people will do the same to you
I wonder how much the girl have drain from you wake up Cut Off Her Live Your Life
Most relationship in nigeria, hugely favours the ladies. I was at one fast food yesterday. I saw one hungry looking guy and a lady. The lady was devouring a plate of rice sauce and chicken with a bottle of smirnoff ice and my guy was just managing a bottle of fayrouz.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Right To Cut This Girl Off? by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 18, 2018
kense88:
Most relationship in nigeria, hugely favours the ladies. I was at one fast food yesterday. I saw one hungry looking guy and a lady. The lady was devouring a plate of rice sauce and chicken with a bottle of smirnoff ice and my guy was just managing a bottle of fayrouz.
Baba I no fit do am the guy na confirm mugu what rubbish relationship is to favour two people not one Na My Papa Gene dey run in my vein tell me I stingy shey na your stingy abi I come life because of you
Arrant Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Am I Right To Cut This Girl Off? by Jaqenhghar: 7:40am On Dec 18, 2018
badfuckerz:
I have a girl I love and wanted to take things serious with her she also confess to love me but she can't double date and that her parent has warned her about the current relationship to the extent that the family has sort spiritual assistance base on the sign they are seeing from the guy in which all came out to say the guy is just wasting this girl time. I told her if she is in doubt I can arrange my family to meet her family since both of us are family friends. She said she can't leave the guy until the guy leave her .this relationship is a distant relationship in which they only see the themselves whenever she visited lag cos the guy is Lagos. she told me the guy has not been financially responsible for anything to her in which I have taken the burden on myself.even to the extent the guy was not in support of the girl to work for herself and yet he is not giving her anything. Now I observe that despite me calling her daily and even sending monthly data to her she only called or message me whenever she need my assistance for something. I just thought of it that I am been fooled and irrespective of how close I am to her I am cutting her off.
.....and after you have cut her off, and the boyfriend eventually dumps her. Never take her back
Re: Am I Right To Cut This Girl Off? by manutdrichie(m): 8:44am On Dec 18, 2018
Eazie351:
Remember to send her itunes card this december too cos ure her loyal client

hahhahahaha wicket sombori
Re: Am I Right To Cut This Girl Off? by Pascopele: 2:05pm On Mar 13, 2019
Temilade, based in Osun, Ile-Ife 07069306013. Thank me later
badfuckerz:

Ogun state
Re: Am I Right To Cut This Girl Off? by badfuckerz(m): 5:57pm On Mar 13, 2019
ok
Re: Am I Right To Cut This Girl Off? by badfuckerz(m): 9:29pm On Aug 30, 2019
ok any
Re: Am I Right To Cut This Girl Off? by arki(m): 3:05am On Aug 31, 2019
Dnt allow any lady to friendzone u. They enjoy more. Wat are u even wetin for sef to cut her off. She has been dickmatised by d guy dat is y it is hard for her to leave the said guy. Oga give urself sense o, grow balls. Abi u dey collect d oda room tinx from her. If yes, then enjoy it while it last and cut short the expenses, if no, my friend pursue the girl. U be father Xmas.?

1 Like

Re: Am I Right To Cut This Girl Off? by badfuckerz(m): 1:27pm On Aug 31, 2019
arki:
Dnt allow any lady to friendzone u. They enjoy more. Wat are u even wetin for sef to cut her off. She has been dickmatised by d guy dat is y it is hard for her to leave the said guy. Oga give urself sense o, grow balls. Abi u dey collect d oda room tinx from her. If yes, then enjoy it while it last and cut short the expenses, if no, my friend pursue the girl. U be father Xmas.?
THANKS
Re: Am I Right To Cut This Girl Off? by tunize(m): 2:17pm On Aug 31, 2019
badfuckerz:

She is using me to cover the guy weakness, even for the guy yo help her buy some stuff and send to her with the girl paying all expenses he can't, am the one doing that let her see my important in her life. Any family occasion I have always been there to play the part of the boyfriend
U complain too much bro no need listing all wat u have done. If she ain't feeling move bro nor force love" girls are everywhere, and who says u can't love another dont be a fool.

1 Like

Re: Am I Right To Cut This Girl Off? by Zinny25(f): 4:26pm On Aug 31, 2019
badfuckerz:
I have a girl I love and wanted to take things serious with her she also confess to love me but she can't double date and that her parent has warned her about the current relationship to the extent that the family has sort spiritual assistance base on the sign they are seeing from the guy in which all came out to say the guy is just wasting this girl time. I told her if she is in doubt I can arrange my family to meet her family since both of us are family friends. She said she can't leave the guy until the guy leave her .this relationship is a distant relationship in which they only see the themselves whenever she visited lag cos the guy is Lagos. she told me the guy has not been financially responsible for anything to her in which I have taken the burden on myself.even to the extent the guy was not in support of the girl to work for herself and yet he is not giving her anything. Now I observe that despite me calling her daily and even sending monthly data to her she only called or message me whenever she need my assistance for something. I just thought of it that I am been fooled and irrespective of how close I am to her I am cutting her off.
if a gal only calls you when she needs your assistance,it means she doesn't love you, she's only using you. Don't be surprised she May even be giving the other guy the money or data you send to her

2 Likes

Re: Am I Right To Cut This Girl Off? by badfuckerz(m): 7:04pm On Sep 01, 2019
Zinny25:
if a gal only calls you when she needs your assistance,it means she doesn't love you, she's only using you. Don't be surprised she May even be giving the other guy the money or data you send to her
thanks sister
Re: Am I Right To Cut This Girl Off? by stillseth: 10:49pm On Sep 01, 2019
Cut her off.
Re: Am I Right To Cut This Girl Off? by badfuckerz(m): 3:08pm On Sep 02, 2019
stillseth:
Cut her off.
yes everyone saying the samething
Re: Am I Right To Cut This Girl Off? by xest(m): 6:07pm On Sep 02, 2019
Cut off and look for another. She only calls you when she needs assistance, that didn't open ur eyes Abi?

1 Like

Re: Am I Right To Cut This Girl Off? by DaddyRochie1642: 8:30pm On Sep 02, 2019
Cc: Ubunja.

This man here beeds to be delivered and baptized with your miseducations.

Now the question is,.....Do we help this Man grin
Re: Am I Right To Cut This Girl Off? by dayleke: 8:44pm On Sep 02, 2019
Boxer007:

Women are poison. Men are better. Cut her off and stock with men sir. Preach

Lol grin

He no go marry men now....

1 Like

Re: Am I Right To Cut This Girl Off? by cooluzi: 8:49pm On Sep 02, 2019
badfuckerz:
bro how many times have you send data to your close hommies

1 Like

Re: Am I Right To Cut This Girl Off? by Frankicent(m): 8:58pm On Sep 02, 2019
bro you a F**l infact you so D*mb and love struck to the extent you don't know when a girl is fooling you.

Na your type dey make ladies insult us or call us Br*ke .

She cleared you straight and you still sending her money and data. please I need data now am using MTN. let me know if you can help I'll send you my number.

Am sure you wouldn't help a bro like me that's telling you the bitter truth. if you no go send me the data no p. if you will reply me.

So my guy I'll advice you don't be scared of losing a woman. Only be scared of losing a good sincere and loyal woman..

Please, Please bros don't invest again for her. biko , joi. I can beat my chest she's giving that her man your money and probably making jest of you.

See an sure there is a lady around you who love you. Am sure you know that her does love but you wouldn't follow up because you don't like her.

bro my advice

1: Delete her number it will hurt. just do it.
2: Erase her completely from your head
3; Avoid and blast her if you notice she's fooling you....

Sorry for the Ins*lt I was really angry

2 Likes

Re: Am I Right To Cut This Girl Off? by badfuckerz(m): 9:05pm On Sep 06, 2019
cooluzi:
bro how many times have you send data to your close hommies
like 2 times
Re: Am I Right To Cut This Girl Off? by badfuckerz(m): 9:09pm On Sep 06, 2019
Frankicent:
bro you a F**l infact you so D*mb and love struck to the extent you don't know when a girl is fooling you.

Na your type dey make ladies insult us or call us Br*ke .

She cleared you straight and you still sending her money and data. please I need data now am using MTN. let me know if you can help I'll send you my number.

Am sure you wouldn't help a bro like me that's telling you the bitter truth. if you no go send me the data no p. if you will reply me.

So my guy I'll advice you don't be scared of losing a woman. Only be scared of losing a good sincere and loyal woman..

Please, Please bros don't invest again for her. biko , joi. I can beat my chest she's giving that her man your money and probably making jest of you.

See an sure there is a lady around you who love you. Am sure you know that her does love but you wouldn't follow up because you don't like her.

bro my advice

1: Delete her number it will hurt. just do it.
2: Erase her completely from your head
3; Avoid and blast her if you notice she's fooling you....

Sorry for the Ins*lt I was really angry
no i need the insult bro, na now my mind eye clear. i clearly see i was been fooled but i don reason am as you talk. thanks

1 Like

Re: Am I Right To Cut This Girl Off? by karo93: 7:40am On Sep 08, 2019
badfuckerz:

She is using me to cover the guy weakness, even for the guy yo help her buy some stuff and send to her with the girl paying all expenses he can't, am the one doing that let her see my important in her life. Any family occasion I have always been there to play the part of the boyfriend

She has seen ur importance in her life. You are the side boo.....mistress....assistant boyfriend...

She doesnt need to buy the cow cos she gets the milk for free....
Re: Am I Right To Cut This Girl Off? by princfred(m): 10:11am On Sep 08, 2019
Op don't commit love she is not your wife. Otherwise na your heart and pocket go hearam.
Re: Am I Right To Cut This Girl Off? by Frankicent(m): 2:58pm On Sep 08, 2019
badfuckerz:

no i need the insult bro, na now my mind eye clear. i clearly see i was been fooled but i don reason am as you talk. thanks

bro no vex every guy go hear .... maybe later I go recommended eBook for you.

meself dey learn every day. You can't fully understand women
Re: Am I Right To Cut This Girl Off? by AK481(m): 8:35pm On Sep 29, 2019
I don't know what wrong with you op undecided
Am in similar situation but have cut off with her without her knowing even my current gf am thinking of cutting off with her sef because something is baffling me about her
I can't be sacrifice my happiness for you in pain
A girl once told me she will truly love her husband but can never love him than herself
I first thought which kind human being she is later I understand her
When you respect and value yourself people will do the same to you
I wonder how much the girl have drain from you wake up Cut Off Her Live Your Life

Ok
Re: Am I Right To Cut This Girl Off? by Clinghton: 8:59pm On Sep 29, 2019
She told you she is not ready, but you insist she has no option but to use you as her ATM
Re: Am I Right To Cut This Girl Off? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 20, 2020
badfuckerz:
like 2 times
Boss no put me for suspense na...
Abeg reply MI boss
Re: Am I Right To Cut This Girl Off? by badfuckerz(m): 8:00pm On Jul 20, 2020
marriagebyigbo:

Boss no put me for suspense na...

Abeg reply MI boss
i no put you for susupense , i got the number from your the creenshot you uploaded and have not chatted her but that offer look suspicious, though some hunger dey fire them . just relax
Re: Am I Right To Cut This Girl Off? by nuelyoyo(m): 2:06pm On Sep 15, 2020
Boxer007:

Women are poison. Men are better. Cut her off and stock with men sir. Preach
Are you gay?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is Not Iceblock, It’s meth: The Dangerous Drug Destroying Youths / Don't Give Up On Your Dreams / Guy Left In Shambles After Going Through His Girlfriend’s Whatsapp (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.