Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,609 members, 7,809,233 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Let's Have Your Complaints Here - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (113925 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by komando1: 8:57pm On Aug 25, 2010
Quote from Tpia

@Komando: I admire your style of writing. May the wisdom of Solomon be upon you.sounds like you!

Tilapiah fishmouth or whatever you call yourself! Please leave me out of your double standards. You and bkbabe can marry yourselves for all I care.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Harzan(m): 4:35pm On Aug 26, 2010
@Jarus:
Pls kindly delete Dr Otunba POST off this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-500048.32.html#msg6644590
and nesseccarry action to be taken cos i wonder why d Scammer will paste
such, all my datas in a public forum.

Infact am speechless for now,  just do this ASAP. thanks.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 26, 2010
Harzan:

@Jarus:
Pls kindly delete Dr Otunba POST off this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-500048.32.html#msg6644590
and nesseccarry action to be taken cos i wonder why d Scammer will paste
such, all my datas in a public forum.

Infact am speechless for now, just do this ASAP. thanks.

I am Politics section Moderator and only has control over Politics section. The thread in question is on Education section. I can however communicate with the Mod over there to attend to it. But dutifully, the Supermod, who has control over every section, has already attended to your request.
Next time, use the 'report to Mod' button which will directly report to the concerned Mod or report at the section's complaints thread, if it has.

Regards,
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Harzan(m): 9:54pm On Aug 26, 2010
^^^
Thanks mahn! Noted.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 27, 2010
u're welcome
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by NIKKnJAZZ(f): 10:59pm On Aug 27, 2010
hi Jarus,
no action on this complaint yet?!

NIKKnJAZZ:

OMG!!!! Oh my goodness!!!! Oh my I have been traumatised! I have been traumatised! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Please, moderators can someone do something about koolchicco's profile pic. It is very offensive and disturbing and the image has just ruined my day.
Im sorry koolchicco, I don't mean to snitch, but itz just too disturbing. eeeek!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=351303

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by mclatunji: 11:06am On Aug 28, 2010
@Jarus, would you be kind enough to help me get my original account maclatunji unbanned? Plus, I would like you to inform the Supermods that banned members on Nairaland should have an official channel to appeal their ban instead of having to create a new Nairaland account.

The 'YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT APPROACH' seems to be autocratic and not in line with democratic norms.

And yes I acknowledge I made a mistake and would be on best behaviour if unbanned.

Thank you and I am a little bit sorry I missed your Iftar at Mama Cass, my boys had great things to say about the event. Maybe next year Insha Allah.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by onlinemans: 3:58pm On Aug 31, 2010
@jarus, the spamboat has expired, it just banned me from posting
this is SEANET02, UNBANNED ME. MODERATOR
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by naso2(m): 5:09pm On Aug 31, 2010
When threads that seek to know the performance of PHCN dont see frontpage and the ones that say "atiku vows to frustrate jonathan", "no deal with jonathan--ribadu" are the ones that make frontpage one is tempted to think that . . . . . . . well no comment grin lipsrsealed
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 31, 2010
onlinemans:

@jarus, the spamboat has expired, it just banned me from posting
this is SEANET02, UNBANNED ME. MODERATOR
We have told you copying and pasting or typing very long posts expose you to Spambot.
I don't ban. I ahve however forwarded your case to Admin and Supermod.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 31, 2010
mclatunji:

@Jarus, would you be kind enough to help me get my original account [b]maclatunji unbanned? Plus, I would like you to inform the Supermods that banned members on Nairaland should have an official channel to appeal their ban instead of having to create a new Nairaland account.[/b]
The 'YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT APPROACH' seems to be autocratic and not in line with democratic norms.

And yes I acknowledge I made a mistake and would be on best behaviour if unbanned.

Thank you and I am a little bit sorry I missed your Iftar at Mama Cass, my boys had great things to say about the event. Maybe next year Insha Allah.
Not sure this is workable, but the Admin also comes here and sees this. If he finds it necessary, he will act on it.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 31, 2010
OMG!!!! Oh my goodness!!!! Oh my I have been traumatised! I have been traumatised!

Please, moderators can someone do something about koolchicco's profile pic. It is very offensive and disturbing and the image has just ruined my day.
Im sorry koolchicco, I don't mean to snitch, but itz just too disturbing. eeeek!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=351303

Wetin u find go there?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by seanet03: 7:34pm On Aug 31, 2010
@jarus, your spambot has banned me just because i mentioned ibb, i was about to start a new thread on IBB when i lost my posting rights,
seanet02
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 31, 2010
seanet03:

@jarus, your spambot has banned me just because i mentioned ibb, i was about to start a new thread on IBB when i lost my posting rights,
seanet02
I don't find this funny  angry I ahve told you times without number that I don't have anythingb to do with IBB. Point to a post I utter positive statement about him, not to talk of campaigning fo him.
Please stop this nonsensical allegation you are accusing me of around the forum. Please, stop it angry I value my integrity even online. angry
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by seanet03: 7:48pm On Aug 31, 2010
Jarus:

I don't find this funny angry I ahve told you times without number that I don't have anythingb to do with IBB. Point to a post I utter positive statement about him, not to talk of campaigning fo him.
Please stop this nonsensical allegation you are accusing me of around the forum. Please, stop it angry I value my integrity even online. angry

so where did i mentioned YOUR NAME? i said your spambot or you are DRINKING OGOGORO?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 31, 2010
seanet03:

so where did i mentioned YOUR NAME? i said your spambot or you are DRINKING OGOGORO?
See somebody I took my time to send a message to Seun to release from the clutch of Spambot. some people dey vex u sef angry
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by seanet03: 7:55pm On Aug 31, 2010
Jarus:

See somebody I took my time to send a message to Seun to release from the clutch of Spambot. some people dey vex u sef angry
DONT EVEN JOKE SOMETIMES? ARE YOU LIKE IBB WHO RARELY LAUGHS?
just a picnic for you
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by RichyBlacK(m): 5:05am On Sep 08, 2010
@Jarus,

Is there a reason why the thread The True Extent Of Alaigbo (Igboland) was moved from the Politics section to the Racism, Tribalism, Sectarianism section?

I don't understand why this thread, which has proven to be very popular, politically educative and historically insightful, has been moved to such a section. The focus on the thread has been to explore the historical and geopolitical reasons for the present-day perceptions of the extent of Igboland.

Also, the topic and nature of the thread do not meet the qualifications for being put in the Racism Section as stated thus "Racist, tribalist and sectarianist threads will end up here!" in the Racism section. I don't see how trying to understand the extent of Igboland from a historical perspective can be deemed "racist", "tribalist" or "sectarianist".
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by seanet02: 9:49am On Sep 08, 2010
RichyBlacK:

@Jarus,

Is there a reason why the thread The True Extent Of Alaigbo (Igboland) was moved from the Politics section to the Racism, Tribalism, Sectarianism section?

I don't understand why this thread, which has proven to be very popular, politically educative and historically insightful, has been moved to such a section. The focus on the thread has been to explore the historical and geopolitical reasons for the present-day perceptions of the extent of Igboland.

Also, the topic and nature of the thread do not meet the qualifications for being put in the Racism Section as stated thus "Racist, tribalist and sectarianist threads will end up here!" in the Racism section. I don't see how trying to understand the extent of Igboland from a historical perspective can be deemed "racist", "tribalist" or "sectarianist".

THAT IS WHERE THE THREAD BELONGS
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 08, 2010
RichyBlacK:

@Jarus,

It wasn't moved by me. Perhaps other authorities here(Seun, Mukina, Aisha2) did the moving. They also come here to view complaints. If they find your case convincing, it will be restored to this section.
Thanks
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by chyz(m): 10:59pm On Sep 08, 2010
Can the thread "The True Extent Of Alaigbo (Igboland)" be moved back into the politics section. it does not belong in the [i]Racism, Tribalism, and Sectarianism [/i]section. The thread deals with clear cut politics, some that even dates back to the 1800s(documents). Pls it should be moved back to the politics section.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by AndreUweh(m): 11:33pm On Sep 08, 2010
chyz:

Can the thread "The True Extent Of Alaigbo (Igboland)" be moved back into the politics section. it does not belong in the [i]Racism, Tribalism, and Sectarianism [/i]section. The thread deals with clear cut politics, some that even dates back to the 1800s(documents). Pls it should be moved back to the politics section.
Wonders shall never end.
I know Jarus can never do such a thing.
@Aisha: Don't tell me you are an Igbo/Ijo hater.
If you are not, then restore the thread to where it initially belonged.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 12:02am On Sep 09, 2010
I wonder when all these cyber-biafrans would grow up. . .the true extent of ibo should be demonstrated practically and not indulging in some mere rantings.na wa o.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by AndreUweh(m): 12:08am On Sep 09, 2010
~Bluetooth:

I wonder when all these cyber-biafrans would grow up. . .the true extent of ibo should be demonstrated practically and not indulging in some mere rantings.na wa o.
Irrelevant.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Obiagu1(m): 12:09am On Sep 09, 2010
Maybe I don't know what constitutes racism anymore, why would a thread like "The True Extent of Alaigbo (Igboland)" be moved  
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by experience(m): 12:19am On Sep 09, 2010
Please could the mod who moved this thread (The True Extent Of Alaigbo (Igboland)) kindly point out the reason why?

If possible with quotes. There is an intellectual discourse going on there.

Thanks
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by abadaba(m): 12:22am On Sep 09, 2010
I know that for 4 years now, Seun has quit tribalism, so I count him out. So the moderator who moved the thread-'The true extent of Igboland' must be displaying his hatred on a particular Nigerian group or showing his/her tribalistic nature.
It is a pity.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 12:25am On Sep 09, 2010
Andre Uweh:

Irrelevant.
you guys may as well protest to the national assembly if seun did not obliged to una request.nonsense
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by chyz(m): 12:25am On Sep 09, 2010
~Bluetooth:

you guys may as well protest to the national assembly if seun did not obliged to una request.nonsense

Noted.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by AndreUweh(m): 12:30am On Sep 09, 2010
~Bluetooth:

We will.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by mukina2: 12:40am On Sep 09, 2010
I moved it.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by chyz(m): 12:42am On Sep 09, 2010
mukina2:

I moved it.

For what reasons?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101)

Abba Kyari Arrives Lagos In Air Ambulance / Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba / Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.