Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,923 members, 7,835,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Lets Assume This Happened Guys What Will U Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lets Assume This Happened Guys What Will U Do (728 Views)

Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! / Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume / Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Assume This Happened Guys What Will U Do by abiolamitodun(m): 5:40pm On Dec 17, 2018
a guy was dating a lady and he asked for sex and she denied him sex and said until they are married..eventually they got married after four years of there courtship... they had sex on their honeymoon and only to notice she wasn't a virgin and he forgave her and after a year no child and they went for medical checkup and notice nothing was wrong with the both of them but she was on family planing for six years and its after six years before she could give birth
Re: Lets Assume This Happened Guys What Will U Do by bamisepeters(m): 6:04pm On Dec 17, 2018
abiolamitodun:
a guy was dating a lady and he asked for sex and she denied him sex and said until they are married..eventually they got married after four years of there courtship... they had sex on their honeymoon and only to notice she wasn't a virgin and he forgave her and after a year no child and they went for medical checkup and notice nothing was wrong with the both of them but she was on family planing for six years and its after six years before she could give birth
I know many will ignore your post.

At least when they started was when she told him no sex till after marriage. You didn't tell us if the lady told him she was a virgin.

Now they married after 4 years she told him what she wanted, you also failed to tell us when she used the family planning drugs and the reason for using it, so don't expect us to start filling the gap.

Well, it is asumption according to you, not reality, please assume rightly.
Re: Lets Assume This Happened Guys What Will U Do by mofeoluwadassah: 6:09pm On Dec 17, 2018
So how is it our concern
Re: Lets Assume This Happened Guys What Will U Do by Lonestar124: 6:09pm On Dec 17, 2018
But family planing is a mutual agreement, one party can keep it hidden alone and if it happen to be that the lady has been aborting my baby without my consent at the same time giving flimsy excuse for such act, I'll sincerely abort her also.

My opinion.
Re: Lets Assume This Happened Guys What Will U Do by marvin906(m): 6:13pm On Dec 17, 2018
If she was aborting my children without my knowledge for six years and I finally find out..
No need for too much talk..
Straight eviction

Re: Lets Assume This Happened Guys What Will U Do by bamisepeters(m): 6:17pm On Dec 17, 2018
Lonestar124:
But family planing is a mutual agreement, one party can keep it hidden alone and if it happen to be that the lady has been aborting my baby without my consent at the same time giving flimsy excuse for such act, I'll sincerely abort her also.

My opinion.
marvin906:
If she was aborting my children without my knowledge for six years and I finally find out..
No need for too much talk..
Straight eviction

What are you guys saying? Aborting your baby for 6 years, how?
Re: Lets Assume This Happened Guys What Will U Do by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 6:39pm On Dec 17, 2018
90% of the no sex relnshp are just pretence to hide things. You may not have sex too often but at least, normal sexual appreciation of each other is necessary. How will I date an adult female for 4 yrs and have no sex, how does she expect me to relieve my urge, how will she relieve herself too. Abegi .. No sex ko, no fucck ni.
Re: Lets Assume This Happened Guys What Will U Do by tee59(f): 6:40pm On Dec 17, 2018
Some nairalanders and their useless post self. O ga oh.

(1) (Reply)

My Advice To All Ladies Come 2019 / #10yearschallenge: See Touching Story Of Young Winner (photos) / Do Mosquitos Fall Sick?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.