Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her (31306 Views)

All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man / Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) / Man Wails Bitterly After His Girlfriend Of Six Years Dumped Him | Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 17, 2018
millionboi2:
Most Nigeria ladies don't know what they want thus can form hard to get for 20 good years

You didn't read the post sir.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her by tym92(m): 9:31pm On Dec 17, 2018
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 17, 2018
What’s this one saying?
millionboi2:
Most Nigeria ladies don't know what they want thus can form hard to get for 20 good years

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her by newproject(m): 9:31pm On Dec 17, 2018
I will do same if am the Man. You are a bad Friend and He recognize it on time. Go Get Your own Husband

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her by pocohantas(f): 9:31pm On Dec 17, 2018
kennygee:

E dey be like say person dey tell them say " now that you're married, you need to do away with these your single friends ".

You know women can carry marriage for head.

They get married and stop living, they just exist. No career goals, they cut off their friends. Their husbands friends, become their own friends. His career is the only career in the home. That is why when push comes to shove, they feel like they have lost their very existence...

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her by bidak(m): 9:32pm On Dec 17, 2018
I am not just judging her but what responsible lady have multiple ear piercings, nose piercing or tongue piercing, I will do thesame if I was the guy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 17, 2018
pocohantas:

You know women can carry marriage for head.

They get married and stop living, they just exist. No career goals, they cut off their friends. Their husband's friends, become their own friends. His career is the only career in the home. That is why when push comes to shove, they feel like they have lost their very existence...

Na wa o.
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her by BigmanEazi(m): 9:32pm On Dec 17, 2018
kennygee:
That aside, no one with a tongue piercing will be seen as responsible. We still dey battle multiple ear piercing own (at least we know jewelry can be worn in the ears), but tongue?

Really?
you ve not really seen alot.
Nipple piercing and bellybutton ring as been in vogue.
you are hearing tongue for the first time!!/??

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:33pm On Dec 17, 2018
kennygee:

This your generalization.
dey ar damn selfish lyk some highlife babes
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 17, 2018
kennygee:

E dey be like say person dey tell them say " now that you're married, you need to do away with these your single friends ".

they are just being careful especially if na d type of friends wey dey flirt around with different men dem get.we dey hear stories of some single ladies hitting on their friend"s husband

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 17, 2018
BigmanEazi:

you ve not really seen alot.
Nipple piercing and bellybutton rimg as been in vogue.
you are hearing tongue for the first time!!/??

No. Even piercing by both male and females in their Instruments. I've heard it too.

But which kind radarada thing be that?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 17, 2018
lefulefu:

they are just being careful especially if na d type of friends wey dey flirt around with different men dem get.we dey hear stories of some single ladies hitting on their friend"s husband

Careful?

If you knew they had questionable character, why did you stay friends with them for so long?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her by Thinkfree(m): 9:37pm On Dec 17, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
Men ar callous...after dey wl open dia useless smelly mouth 2 call dia mama "evening vanguard"
you sound like Friday's evening vangard
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 17, 2018
I've got about 10 piercings. Only God can Judge.

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her by Eponyeeboz: 9:38pm On Dec 17, 2018
kennygee:

Careful?

If you knew they had questionable character, why did you stay friends with them for so long?

Guys have the guy code. Have you ever heard of the girl code?
Girls keep female companions, acquaintances and very few have friends.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 17, 2018
I hate toxic people angry.
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her by BigmanEazi(m): 9:40pm On Dec 17, 2018
kennygee:

No. Even piercing by both male and females in their Instruments.
holy shit. You beat me to this one. Na real mata
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 17, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Do you have any in your vagina?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her by 7victor(m): 9:40pm On Dec 17, 2018
JESUS CHRIST loved us and paid for our sins by HIS death.HE resurrected and gave us eternal life.We must love HIM by loving people and caring for people in need.Since we are now made sinless and righteous by HIS blood,we should thank HIM(JESUS CHRIST) always and do good to people whenever opportunity presents itself.
We should do at least one good thing in a day such as giving something to somebody,comforting someone who cries,smiling at people,saying encouraging/sweet words to people,helping someone finish his/her work,helping a person in need,solving someones problem etc.
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her by Eponyeeboz: 9:40pm On Dec 17, 2018
Thinkfree:
you sound like Friday's evening vangard

Na last month PM news she be o

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her by Eponyeeboz: 9:41pm On Dec 17, 2018
7victor:
JESUS CHRIST loved us and paid for our sins by HIS death.HE resurrected and gave us eternal life.We must love HIM by loving people and caring for people in need.Since we are now made sinless and righteous by HIS blood,we should thank HIM(JESUS CHRIST) always and do good to people whenever opportunity presents itself.
We should do at least one good thing in a day such as giving something to somebody,comforting someone who cries,smiling at people,saying encouraging/sweet words to people,helping someone finish his/her work,helping a person in need,solving someones problem etc .

Does your pastor do the bolded?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her by fr3do(m): 9:41pm On Dec 17, 2018
she sounds happy that her friend's marriage is sour

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her by Eponyeeboz: 9:41pm On Dec 17, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

Where, where and where?
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her by EliteBeautyBlog(f): 9:44pm On Dec 17, 2018
Las Las na na you gogo back go remarry the guy
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her by Trutalker123: 9:45pm On Dec 17, 2018
kennygee:
I find it very absurd for girls to just become distant from their friends just cause they are engaged or married.

That aside, no one with a tongue piercing will be seen as responsible. We still dey battle multiple ear piercing own (at least we know jewelry can be worn in the ears), but tongue?

Really?

Some friends are poisonous.
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 17, 2018
kennygee:

Careful?

some women can be complex cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her by bassette(m): 9:46pm On Dec 17, 2018
pocohantas:
You met her over the weekend and the marriage has been hell?

Sounds like she is low key happy that the guy turned out bad. She reminds me of those guys that will tell you of how their ex gfs are still unmarried.

Low key Brutus, they be waiting for something to go wrong in your life, so they can say "I said it". They are everywhere...evil people.
Hahaha you vexing o... But yeah what you just said can't be more true
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her by americanson: 9:53pm On Dec 17, 2018
kennygee:
I find it very absurd for girls to just become distant from their friends just cause they are engaged or married.

Really?
don't blame, but blame the idiots they end up with, who are possibly insecure.

there is this friend I hadn't seen or spoken to since 2008 but I have been asking after her from her sister. So one day I collected her number from the sister just say hello. I buzzed her on Whatsapp and told her it is me, she was acting like she didn't know me.

I mentioned my name and same thing. so I sent my picture and what I got next was a huge let down. I just told her she will never hear from me again. I deleted her number from my phone.

so a few weeks later, I met the sister whom I got her number from and that one said she told her to beg me for her and not to be angry. the sister told me its cos of the husband.

This girl has lost her luster cos she ended up with an insecure idiot... I looked at the picture of the man on facebook and all I could do was shake my head. I would not be surprised if the guy often beats her as well. she looks quite unkept. it is a sad situation really.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 9:56pm On Dec 17, 2018
Enoch07:
Bros wetin dey happen to u?

Life Dey happen to me lol
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her by PapiFlin(m): 9:58pm On Dec 17, 2018
deedy111:
Hmm

Girl with a pierced tongue is no doubt a pro at her job(blow).

One ashawo with a pierced tongue I brought for a one night matter, blew my medulla with her art of sucking diick, I can only testify, her tongue worked wonders.

Till today I still dey find that girl, seems she has repented or married

you're a wise man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Can Actually Make Your Boyfriend Mine" - Nigerian Lady / How Do You Deal With A Breakup? / My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.