Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? (5199 Views)

Are other African Women Better than Nigerian Women / "Nigerian-americans Make Better Wives Than Nigerian Born Girls"- Twitter User / 10 Times Nigerian Men Married Foreign Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 19, 2018
thebosstrevor:

it is also a choice in nigeria, you do or dont,it is up to you.

it is only a choice if we have laws that work to protect the vulnerable. But that can't be said for Nigeria. please, where did you school?
I have seen girls with mine own eye, coerced to sleep with lecturers just for marks. If you disagree you fail and carry over the course. if you report the case you will be in a worse situation because even the lecturer involve is highly connected. Those ladies who disagree end up failing their courses with no one to defend them. You can only act if you as a student is connected too.
My dear Nah Nigeria we dey oo.
Re: In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 19, 2018
vingeophysicist:
it is only a choice if we have laws that work to protect the vulnerable. But that can't be said for Nigeria. please, where did you school?
I have seen girls with mine own eye, coerced to sleep with lecturers just for marks. If you disagree you fail and carry over the course. if you report the case you will be in a worse situation because even the lecturer involve is highly connected. Those ladies who disagree end up failing their courses with no one to defend them. You can only act if you as a student is connected too.
My dear Nah Nigeria we dey oo.

but there are also reports o women who reported about sexual harassment in nigerian universities and got good judgement

if someone says you shoould sleep with them for marks, it is your decision and choice to say NO or yes,

if you are been pressured , report to higher authorities or take a legal action . it works

1 Like

Re: In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 19, 2018
thebosstrevor:

but there are also reports o women who reported about sexual harassment in nigerian universities and got good judgement

if someone says you shoould sleep with them for marks, it is your decision and choice to say NO or yes,

if you are been pressured , report to higher authorities or take a legal action . it works
I give up on you. when you have not experienced it you won't understand
Re: In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? by cooluzi: 6:36pm On Dec 19, 2018
ImaIma1:

Good then.
you sound diff and mature from most girls tho.. am I right smiley
Re: In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? by COOL10(m): 10:08pm On Dec 19, 2018
ecstasy357:

They can cook (fast food)

They don't use bleaching cream

They are white

They are like free tickets out of this country.

NB: but I don't want a white girl

I love Latinos grin

I agree with your last statement. Latinos are sexy AF cool.
Re: In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? by COOL10(m): 10:11pm On Dec 19, 2018
pryme:

We usually outperform them when we get there by clubbing and selling drugs.

This statement of yours is an insult to the hardworking,successful and well meaning Nigerians over there. Not cool.
Re: In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? by pryme(m): 10:52pm On Dec 19, 2018
COOL10:

This statement of yours is an insult to the hardworking,successful and well meaning Nigerians over there. Not cool.

You mean the successful 10% of the Nigerians over there that make an honest living.

2 Likes

Re: In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? by khiaa(f): 4:36am On Mar 29, 2021
kunleweb:

Nigerians are too conscious about their insecurities
Corrected.
Re: In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? by Duplexxx: 5:00am On Mar 29, 2021
White woman better pass black woman in many ways no just compel both a tough

Nigerian women na he worst pass WHY na

They sabi

THIEF
ASHAWO
LIE
GREEDY
LAZY

Although not all of them chai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Miss Bum Bum Brazil Ass-vertising For Covid Vaccine (photos, 18+) / The Curvy Lady In This Viral Clip Has Been Found! Check Her Out / What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.