Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,676 members, 7,955,490 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:26 AM

In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? (5473 Views)

Are other African Women Better than Nigerian Women / "Nigerian-americans Make Better Wives Than Nigerian Born Girls"- Twitter User / 10 Times Nigerian Men Married Foreign Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? by COOL10(m): 8:41pm On Dec 18, 2018
Yoshy:

Most Nigerians girls are full of needs. It's a great feeling to see someone actually interested in you for who you are and not for what they may gain or get from you, unfortunately this is the case for most Nigerian girls.

Most white girls do not pretend or manipulate their partners to put up a front.

White girls come as partners in the right sense of the word.

They are genuine.

They are understanding.

They love with all their hearts.

I could go on and on...

God bless you my brother cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 18, 2018
Themellowone:
I need your opinions on how white/foreign women are better than Nigerian women.
I don't know never date white woman before.
Re: In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 18, 2018
undecided
Re: In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? by ImaIma1(f): 10:32pm On Dec 18, 2018
COOL10:

Stale undecided

But true
Re: In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 18, 2018
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
thebosstrevor:
I have dated both black and white women.
black women(nigerian women)
Figure 8 and great body- black women
sex - most white women are open to sex but not all. Black women are also open but you need to assure her before she will be free with you sexually

finance. My white ex, anytime we go out, we share the bills and sometimes i do pay for her anytym she is broke. The black women i have dated. I do pay for most of our outing and she also had helped me with other stuffs.

beauty- white women love make up alot. I will give beauty to black women

sexy dressing- white women

discussion- both white and black women i dated blew my mind with ideas

loyalty and patience- black women

support- white women

i think my best relationships were with black women.

balanced comparism
u na igwe cheesy
MariaLavina u can check this
Re: In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? by cooluzi: 4:09am On Dec 19, 2018
ImaIma1:

The white woman is not thinking about the fact that she has not charged her phone as NEPA hasn't given light for 1week,

she is not thinking of what she will eat or how to get a job or maintain the job you have with the harsh conditions and not being able to demand better.

She is not try to device a means or strategy to beg for money to survive or even for Frivolities.

But the truth is...we are discussing the comparison between the white woman and the Nigerian woman...if we decide to switch and compare the white man vs Nigerian man, this table we are shaking will break into pieces.
common don't blame this on Nigeria condition... you know its not all white people living fine... majority are broke too but it's just the orientation my dear... naija babe sucks let's be honest low moral you can. .. that's why most white women like black men from all race ... naija girls doesn't know the quality a black man possess...

3 Likes

Re: In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? by ImaIma1(f): 8:17am On Dec 19, 2018
cooluzi:
common don't blame this on Nigeria condition... you know its not all white people living fine... majority are broke too but it's just the orientation my dear... naija babe sucks let's be honest low moral you can. .. that's why most white women like black men from all race ... naija girls doesn't know the quality a black man possess...

Even with their "brokeness", they get welfare stipend every month? Food is really cheap and electricity is constant. You can not even compare Nigerian "brokeness" with theirs especially as citizens of that country
Re: In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? by kense88: 8:36am On Dec 19, 2018
ImaIma1:

That could be true. The very same way white men are smarter, more creative, innovative and mentally stimulated than Nigerian men. I guess it is the environment.
But we usually outperform them, when we go to there country

1 Like

Re: In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? by kense88: 8:50am On Dec 19, 2018
LordKO:
Difference vs Better. The difference between Nigerian women and White women is simply color - neither is superior nor inferior to the other. Meanwhile, goodness is an individual thing, therefore, a Black or White woman who's good, is good. And one who's bad, is bad. So, White women aren't better than Nigerian women.

Any Nigerian man who told you that White women are automatically better than Nigerian women is either joking, myopic or hasn't crossed the shores of Nigeria.

lies, environment plays a key factor in shaping character.

1 Like

Re: In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? by ImaIma1(f): 8:52am On Dec 19, 2018
kense88:

So do we. Because the environment enables good performance. So if we are talking about the Nigerian women, we are also talking about the men
Re: In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 19, 2018
cooluzi:

nigerian women do not have low morals except you are talking about the brain washed ones who think europe is a place for prostitution. I have seen many foreign women especially whites moving from one black dick to another. No decency

2 Likes

Re: In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? by ecstasy357(m): 9:08am On Dec 19, 2018
Themellowone:

They can cook (fast food)

They don't use bleaching cream

They are white

They are like free tickets out of this country.

NB: but I don't want a white girl

I love Latinos grin
Re: In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? by cooluzi: 9:16am On Dec 19, 2018
thebosstrevor:

nigerian women do not have low morals except you are talking about the brain washed ones who think europe is a place for prostitution. I have seen many foreign women especially whites moving from one black dick to another. No decency
probably they don't know the quality a black man possess
Re: In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? by cooluzi: 9:18am On Dec 19, 2018
ImaIma1:

Even with their "brokeness", they get welfare stipend every month? Food is really cheap and electricity is constant. You can not even compare Nigerian "brokeness" with theirs especially as citizens of that country
still not an excuse
Re: In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? by ImaIma1(f): 10:31am On Dec 19, 2018
cooluzi:
still not an excuse

You still can't compare their opportunities, environment, welfare, health care, education,etc to ours.

So it will be unfair to compare them when their amenities cannot be compared.
Re: In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 19, 2018
ImaIma1:

You still can't compare their opportunities, environment, welfare, health care, education,etc to ours.

my dear I agree with you. you can't compare the condition here with what we have overseas. Generally, women should be given a kind of step up to increase their chances of succeeding but that opportunity is not available here. With such vulnerability what do you expect them to do? Many of them bow down to pressure and become leeches and even the once in the cooperate world once in while resort to using their physical asset to reach the apex of co-operate achievement.
Re: In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? by ImaIma1(f): 11:05am On Dec 19, 2018
vingeophysicist:
my dear I agree with you. you can't compare the condition here with what we have overseas. Generally, women should be given a kind of step up to increase their chances of succeeding but that opportunity is not available here. With such vulnerability what do you expect them to do? Many of them bow down to pressure and become leeches and even the once in the cooperate world once in while resort to using their physical asset to reach the apex of co-operate achievement.

At least someone is objective enough to put sentiments aside and understand the issue.
Re: In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? by cooluzi: 11:31am On Dec 19, 2018
ImaIma1:

are you trying to say it's the recession in Nigeria fucki.ng with Nigeria girls mentality
Re: In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? by ImaIma1(f): 11:47am On Dec 19, 2018
cooluzi:
are you trying to say it's the recession in Nigeria fucki.ng with Nigeria girls mentality

If you were unbiased, I wouldn't have to explain to you or try to make you understand.

You can stick to your views until such a time when you become open minded.
Re: In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? by cooluzi: 11:59am On Dec 19, 2018
ImaIma1:

If you were unbiased, I wouldn't have to explain to you or try to make you understand.

You can stick to your views until such a time when you become open minded.
I'm not biased... it's the true tho.. some Nigeria girls are cool with good orientation but they are very few.. I don't know if you fall in this category
Re: In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? by ImaIma1(f): 12:13pm On Dec 19, 2018
cooluzi:
I'm not biased... it's the true tho.. some Nigeria girls are cool with good orientation but they are very few.. I don't know if you fall in this category

Saying they are few is based on the ones you have encountered out of the over 30million ladies in Nigeria?

Have you related up to 2miillion of these ladies? That number can not even make you reach an intelligent conclusion.
Re: In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? by pryme(m): 12:25pm On Dec 19, 2018
Themellowone:

White women are not better than Nigerian women, they are only more opportune.

And this is a lame question.
Re: In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? by pryme(m): 12:29pm On Dec 19, 2018
kense88:

We usually outperform them when we get there by clubbing and selling drugs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? by cooluzi: 12:36pm On Dec 19, 2018
ImaIma1:

Saying they are few is based on the ones you have encountered out of the over 30million ladies in Nigeria?

Have you related up to 2miillion of these ladies? That number can not even make you reach an intelligent conclusion.
as you can see I'm not the only one complaining about this, Nigeria men are complaining general and it's the fact I don't know why you are trying so hard to defend something that can't be defend

1 Like

Re: In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? by ImaIma1(f): 12:50pm On Dec 19, 2018
cooluzi:
as you can see I'm not the only one complaining about this, Nigeria men are complaining general and it's the fact I don't know why you are trying so hard to defend something that can't be defend

Ok. So because it is not only you complaining that makes it accurate? Even if the number is insignificant especially from a specific kind of people?

The point I have made from the beginning is, you cannot castigate Nigerian women and the men will not be caught in the same line of fire. The same factors affect men.

1 Like

Re: In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? by cooluzi: 12:58pm On Dec 19, 2018
ImaIma1:

Ok. So because it is not only you complaining that makes it accurate? Even if the number is insignificant especially from a specific kind of people?

The point I have made from the beginning is, you cannot castigate Nigerian women and the men will not be caught in the same line of fire. The same factors affect men.
this will be an endless argument, how about you provide me wrong and let take this outta here
Re: In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? by ImaIma1(f): 1:27pm On Dec 19, 2018
cooluzi:
this will be an endless argument, how about you provide me wrong and let take this outta here

Just let go of your animosity, bias, aversion, loathe or scorn for Nigerian ladies and any hurt that you must have suffered from them and you will be unprejudiced.
Re: In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? by cooluzi: 1:34pm On Dec 19, 2018
ImaIma1:

Just let go of your animosity, bias, aversion, loathe or scorn for Nigerian ladies and any hurt that you must have suffered from them and you will be unprejudiced.
no be only hurt.... you don't even know me,I've never been into any serious relationship with any lady before and I can never, I don't even know how it works.. my dear you got that wrong

1 Like

Re: In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 19, 2018
vingeophysicist:

this is everywhere not only pertaining to nigerian women

some women sell their asset to gain promotion and claim the ladder all over the world.

check hollywood and the corperate world of developed countries and you will see the same behaviour.
Re: In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? by ImaIma1(f): 1:49pm On Dec 19, 2018
cooluzi:
no be only hurt.... you don't even know me,I've never been into any serious relationship with any lady before and I can never, I don't even know how it works.. my dear you got that wrong

Good then.
Re: In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 19, 2018
thebosstrevor:

this is everywhere not only pertaining to nigerian women

some women sell their asset to gain promotion and claim the ladder all over the world.

check hollywood and the corperate world of developed countries and you will see the same behaviour.
At least it is a choice in developed countries that is why they never play with law guiding female sexual harassment. But in Nigeria, if you don't give in, your career might go wrong. Go to Nigeria universities and see what is happening.
Re: In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 19, 2018
vingeophysicist:
At least it is a choice in developed countries that is why they never play with law guiding female sexual harassment. But in Nigeria, if you don't give in, your career might go wrong. Go to Nigeria universities and see what is happening.

it is also a choice in nigeria, you do or dont,it is up to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

HELP: My Girlfriend Of 6 Months Does Not Have My Number Saved In Her Phone / I Need Your Help And Advice In My Relationship. / Beware Of Girls On Trouser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.