Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,838 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:38 AM

In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? (5470 Views)

Are other African Women Better than Nigerian Women / "Nigerian-americans Make Better Wives Than Nigerian Born Girls"- Twitter User / 10 Times Nigerian Men Married Foreign Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? by wiseone28: 2:31pm On Dec 18, 2018
kunleweb:

Another sign oversabi

First the op is female

Two,the op asked a question

Theee,we pointed a difference and never infereed for once that our beautiful sisters are inferior in anyway tp akata woman

Before you posture next time, learn to first connect the dots before you strap.on your punching gloves.

If we embrace addressing issues from.neutral stance in.life, we'll be much beta. Asper white beyter than black,i leave that to you all to argue

I'm solving a puzzle.now.catch ya
Too much fullstop & coma
Re: In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? by kunleweb: 2:33pm On Dec 18, 2018
wiseone28:

Too much fullstop & coma

Deal.with it
Re: In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? by kunleweb: 2:35pm On Dec 18, 2018
Thats it an higher sense of reliability,honesty and forthrightness
Re: In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? by wiseone28: 2:43pm On Dec 18, 2018
kunleweb:

Deal.with it
Learn to use it when appropriate
Re: In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 18, 2018
Themellowone:

Yes, I am an Ozzie.

i de near you. i will send you pm so that we can relate better
Re: In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? by kunleweb: 2:49pm On Dec 18, 2018
DukeofNZ:

From Nzto Oz this is.cool. Tasmania would have been closer for ya to travel tongue
Re: In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 18, 2018
kunleweb:

From Nzto Oz this is.cool. Tasmania would have been closer for ya to travel tongue

ma man you de oz?
Re: In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? by kunleweb: 2:53pm On Dec 18, 2018
DukeofNZ:

ma man you de oz?

E surprise you abi grin i.no.dey oz.oh. I dey S.E dey chillax.
Re: In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 18, 2018
kunleweb:

E surprise you abi grin i.no.dey oz.oh. I dey S.E dey chillax.

no worry very soon you go de rotate too
Re: In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? by kunleweb: 3:03pm On Dec 18, 2018
DukeofNZ:

no worry very soon you go de rotate too

Na so. I dey feel.you die. I relate with that your new theead o. That matter na sumthin wey me too dey try reason lately
Re: In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 18, 2018
DukeofNZ:

Thanks.
Re: In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? by BlackAdam55(m): 3:04pm On Dec 18, 2018
Themellowone:
I need your opinions on how white/foreign women are better than Nigerian women.
why did you create this thread? what your aim for creating this thread?

Now to your question No, white women are not better than Nigeria women.
Re: In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? by Emmy713: 3:32pm On Dec 18, 2018
ImaIma1:

The white woman is not thinking about the fact that she has not charged her phone as NEPA hasn't given light for 1week,

she is not thinking of what she will eat or how to get a job or maintain the job you have with the harsh conditions and not being able to demand better.

She is not try to device a means or strategy to beg for money to survive or even for Frivolities.

But the truth is...we are discussing the comparison between the white woman and the Nigerian woman...if we decide to switch and compare the white man vs Nigerian man, this table we are shaking will break into pieces.
One always tell me to put on the light whenever she calls on video not knowing that this is Naija we are not entitled to steady power but as a sharp guy I will rush and put on my rechargeable lamp.
Re: In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 18, 2018
Themellowone:
Nope white women are mentally unstable, my opinion though, smileybut are you a Nigerian or undecided

1 Like

Re: In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 18, 2018
JjBankys:
Nope white women are mentally unstable, my opinion though, smileybut are you a Nigerian or undecided

You must be kidding.

1 Like

Re: In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 18, 2018
Themellowone:

You must be kidding.
kidding as in? are you a white lady? undecided
so you want me to put my country women down because you are white No fvcking way undecided Nigeria women are the best women in the world they are 100% better than white women,trust me i know tongue

1 Like

Re: In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? by Uglymind: 4:51pm On Dec 18, 2018
Nigerian women are stupid useless idiotic and lazy piglets
angry
Go and argue with your mother!!

RUSTED FARMTOOLS EVERYWHERE
Re: In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 18, 2018
JjBankys:
so you want me to put my country women down because you are white No fvcking way undecided Nigeria women are the best women in the world they are 100% better than white women,trust me i know tongue

It is okay, dear.
Re: In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 18, 2018
JjBankys:

It is okay, dear.
Re: In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 18, 2018
grin
Re: In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 18, 2018
I have dated both black and white women.

black women(Nigerian women)

Figure 8 and great body- black women

sex - most white women are open to sex but not all. Black women are also open but you need to assure her before she will be free with you sexually

finance. My white ex, anytime we go out, we share the bills and sometimes i do pay for her anytime she is broke. The black women i have dated. I do pay for most of our outing and she also has also helped me with other stuffs.

beauty- white women love make up alot. I will give beauty to black women

sexy dressing- white women

discussion- both white and black women i dated blew my mind with ideas

loyalty and patience- black women

support- white women

i think my best relationships were with black women.

1 Like

Re: In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 18, 2018
JjBankys:

Lol.
Re: In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 18, 2018
Themellowone:

Lol.
don't get me wrong, white women are OK and all, but i don't fancy them peace. smiley
Re: In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 18, 2018
Themellowone:

Thanks.

i de wait for your pm reply.
Re: In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 18, 2018
JjBankys:
don't get me wrong, white women are OK and all, but i don't fancy them peace. smiley

I understand.
Re: In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 18, 2018
Themellowone:

I understand.
Glad you did smiley smiley
Re: In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? by Originalsly: 7:05pm On Dec 18, 2018
MariaLavina:
See Nigerian youths .

How are the white women better than Nigerian women?

Ans- They chat better, they aren't boring.

Chai and I was expecting mind blowing answers .

Y'all are bunch of dumb lazy boredom killers cheesy

Bro...sit back and watch....certain person wins the election... these are the youths that will have cabinet positions and chart a course for the country.
Re: In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? by Yoshy: 7:55pm On Dec 18, 2018
Themellowone:

Most Nigerians girls are full of needs. It's a great feeling to see someone actually interested in you for who you are and not for what they may gain or get from you, unfortunately this is the case for most Nigerian girls.

Most white girls do not pretend or manipulate their partners to put up a front.

White girls come as partners in the right sense of the word.

They are genuine.

They are understanding.

They love with all their hearts.

I could go on and on...

4 Likes

Re: In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? by COOL10(m): 8:24pm On Dec 18, 2018
ImaIma1:

That could be true. The very same way white men are smarter, more creative, innovative and mentally stimulated than Nigerian men. I guess it is the environment.

Stale undecided

1 Like

Re: In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 18, 2018
embarassed
Re: In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? by COOL10(m): 8:40pm On Dec 18, 2018
Nigerian ladies and pride!!!. Instead of them to accept that 90% of them lack good communication skills esp online(and also look for ways to fix it),they're here spewing loads of trash. I don tire for Una undecided
Re: In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 18, 2018
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Need Her Number Please, Anyone With It( Photos) / +18: Two Náked People Doing This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / What Drug Can I Take To Prevent HIV After Having Sex??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.