Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,159 members, 7,849,592 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:38 AM

Home Training: Does It Still Exist? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Home Training: Does It Still Exist? (8526 Views)

If Not HOME TRAINING What Bad Thing You Could Have Done / What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? / "What Africans Refer To As Home Training Is Emotional Abuse" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Home Training: Does It Still Exist? by stanliwise(m): 3:56pm On Dec 18, 2018
olan4ward:

Another Weed smoker on the loose!
hahahahha. many are mad few are roaming.
Re: Home Training: Does It Still Exist? by Casemiro(m): 4:37pm On Dec 18, 2018
> it is well

train your children well
choi shocked big momas garden
Natural home remedies
Re: Home Training: Does It Still Exist? by sacx: 5:08pm On Dec 18, 2018
Much of what is referred to as home training in Africa are whipped up sentiment. So a child can't show disapproval of a parent's action but a parent can. What is that? Double standard. We are all humans and everyone deserves to be respected irrespective of age and size
Re: Home Training: Does It Still Exist? by AlfaAce(m): 9:56pm On Dec 18, 2018
koyyes:
Home training given by Africans are filled will pretense and superstitions. Do as I say but not as I do. How will that work?

Is it not time to do away with left hand superstition? That's why we have a lot of timid youths every where.

Ever wondered why we who proclaim to be cultured can't even produce good leaders while those abroad you criticize have a conducive environment many of you are running to?

Think!!!!!!!
Legit.
Re: Home Training: Does It Still Exist? by Ugosample(m): 12:17am On Dec 19, 2018
koyyes:
Home training given by Africans are filled will pretense and superstitions. Do as I say but not as I do. How will that work?

Is it not time to do away with left hand superstition? That's why we have a lot of timid youths every where.

Ever wondered why we who proclaim to be cultured can't even produce good leaders while those abroad you criticize have a conducive environment many of you are running to?

Think!!!!!!!

you have said it all....

"Home training" my black arse

And Nigeria was, is and remains a $hithole with despicable things happening on a daily basis
Re: Home Training: Does It Still Exist? by Ugosample(m): 12:20am On Dec 19, 2018
Glycolysis:
You're realising that now
Only the the nude pictures young peoples are confident to display on social media is a big indication that we have lost our pride as Africans!

Which culture in the world encourages leaking nude pics

NOT ONE

So where is this "losing our pride as Africans" crap coming from?
Re: Home Training: Does It Still Exist? by Ugosample(m): 12:23am On Dec 19, 2018
Ufedolove:
An oyinbo child will see his dad and say "f**k you dad" but watch it, that same oyinbo child will grow up and become a better person later than most African children that don't say f**k you dad.

These white men have a saner society than us. Better politicians, better everything.

Maybe, we don't need home training but societal training

you have said it all
Re: Home Training: Does It Still Exist? by Ugosample(m): 7:55am On Dec 19, 2018
sacx:
Much of what is referred to as home training in Africa are whipped up sentiment. So a child can't show disapproval of a parent's action but a parent can. What is that? Double standard. We are all humans and everyone deserves to be respected irrespective of age and size

true that
Re: Home Training: Does It Still Exist? by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 20, 2018
Ugosample:

Which culture in the world encourages leaking nude pics

NOT ONE

So where is this "losing our pride as Africans" crap coming from?

Re: Home Training: Does It Still Exist? by Daeylar(f): 7:00pm On Dec 20, 2018
sacx:
Much of what is referred to as home training in Africa are whipped up sentiment. So a child can't show disapproval of a parent's action but a parent can.

That is what they like.

What is that? Double standard. We are all humans and everyone deserves to be respected irrespective of age and size

Say it loud and clear.

1 Like

Re: Home Training: Does It Still Exist? by Oluhills007: 7:33pm On Dec 20, 2018
pocohantas:
Is it not the ones that were hometrained, ruling this country?

As far as I am concerned, Nigerians are just pretentious people. The youths these days are just tired of pretending.

Also the advent of Instagram mothers and beardgang fathers. Those ones that think parenting is about fine pictures and wearing to-match clothes.

In all, home training is still very much in place. Though we now see it as old-school.

Olohun.... You couldn't have said it better.... The so called home training that's filled with invectives and insult being hurled at you daily.. Is that one home training

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Think Someone Is Sexually Abusing Her. Is It Wise To Tell Her Parents? / Women And Heavy Luggage! / List Of Nigerian Popular School Rhymes & Poems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.