Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,912 members, 7,824,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

There Is NO GOD! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Is NO GOD! (8082 Views)

For Those Saying There Is No God. / Please Tell Us,how You Got The Thought "There Is No God Almighty / If Only You Knew Why Some Folks Say There Is no God Almighty, You Will Do This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is NO GOD! by ElRapido: 8:02pm On Dec 19, 2018
If you like believe, if you like no believe, na your problem be dat.

1 Like

Re: There Is NO GOD! by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 19, 2018
iamJ:
let God shut him up himself, did he send you?
If God do this, it may be disastrous. smiley

1 Like

Re: There Is NO GOD! by Allaboutkatiee(f): 8:05pm On Dec 19, 2018
Lucifer66:
I am here once again to educate the uneducated brainwashed folks of this disease called religion.
You praise that God that made hell and gave you 2 rules, You either worship him or burn Forever in hell but yet you call him merciful!
This God has killed billions of people and yet you call him kind!
This same God has never being seen by any human being but yet you all claim not to worship a man made God.
We were all told from birth as the average Nigerian that's there's a man who looks out for us and will protect us but that is a FVCKEN lie! People die daily!
People are hungry!
People are suffering!
Children are being raped!
People are being eaten by others!
Terrosim is becoming a daily news!
Church's are being burnt like paper!
There is no God, You people have being brainwashed from birth.
My children will never go on their knees some imaginary thing that doesn't exist! Even if he does, I refuse to bow Down to such a wicked being!

Wrong section for this your nonsense post.

1 Like

Re: There Is NO GOD! by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 19, 2018
GOFRONT:
GOD is a SCAM
If you don't believe in God, heaven or Christ isn't it better if you don't blaspheme so you won't ruin your grace of salvation if their existence turn out to be true.

1 Like

Re: There Is NO GOD! by ositadima1(m): 8:18pm On Dec 19, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:

I always knew it didn't make sense, the whole Bible story is bullshít. Even the worst person ever would not design a place like hell, where souls are supposedly damned to burn endlessly, talk less of a loving God.

1 Like

Re: There Is NO GOD! by lilmax(m): 8:19pm On Dec 19, 2018
all this athiest that do not know their own definition grin

you do not argue on something that's not there na....

atheists are just like feminists, always trying to win a lost battle

baba drink water grin
Re: There Is NO GOD! by ositadima1(m): 8:22pm On Dec 19, 2018
MariaLavina:
If you don't believe in God, heaven or Christ isn't it better if you don't blaspheme so you won't ruin your grace of salvation if their existence turn out to be true.

God is love, right? Why would a Loving God, an omnipotent one at that, create hell?

2 Likes

Re: There Is NO GOD! by Lucifer66(m): 8:30pm On Dec 19, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:

Why this useless faagoot quoting me?
Shouldn't you be sucking your fellow gay Friends dick?

1 Like

Re: There Is NO GOD! by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 19, 2018
ositadima1:

I always new it didn't make sense, the whole Bible story is bullshít. Even the worst person ever would not design a place like hell, where souls are supposedly damned to burn endlessly, talk less of a loving God.
It hurts me to say this : God should never have created Man. Most of you are bunch of ingrates.

God created human differently from other creatures, isn't he loving?
He gave man dominion over all creatures, isn't that love?
He placed them in paradise, a beautiful garden with all things going well. Isn't that love?
He came down to fellowship with Man, Is that not love.
How did man repay him? Disobedience!
Still he clothed them and still guide them even outside the garden.
He came to Abraham, No be love? But how did man repay him? They turned to Baal and worship Satan.
Even at that, he sent his only begotten son to bring us back to him. Which love wan pass this?

The hell was made for the fallen angels and Lucifer,and humans who chose to follow Lucifer. This same God that made hell, made heaven even sent his son down to earth to rescue humans. For all have sinned and fall short the glory of God. God sacrificed his son for us. isn't that loving?

One thing you ungrateful lots should know is God is God. It takes him nothing to wipe us all out of this earth and raise stones to worship him. No one will question him. But for his eternal love he spared us and gave us a way to salvation. If you so much distaste hell, follow Jesus Christ and be saved. smiley

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Is NO GOD! by kachi19: 8:41pm On Dec 19, 2018
Are u expecting someone to prove his existence to you??
Re: There Is NO GOD! by Wuraola01(f): 8:46pm On Dec 19, 2018
@Op, My heart bleed for you and I weep for you cos you're obviously ignorant. You're heading towards the way to destruction. smiley

May God deliver you before it's too late. You're the one obviously brainwashed here.
Re: There Is NO GOD! by ositadima1(m): 8:52pm On Dec 19, 2018
MariaLavina:
It hurts me to say this : God should never have created Man. Most of you are bunch of ingrates.

He placed them in paradise, a beautiful garden with all things going well. Isn't that love?
He came to Abraham, No be love? But how did man repay him? They turned to Baal and worship Satan.
Even at that, he sent his only begotten son to bring us back to him. Which love wan pass this?

The hell was made for the fallen angels and Lucifer,and humans who chose to follow Lucifer. This same God that made hell, made heaven even sent his son down to earth to rescue humans. For all have sinned and fall short the glory of God. God sacrificed his son for us. isn't that loving?

One thing you ungrateful lots should know is God is God. It takes him nothing to wipe us all out of this earth and raise stones to worship him. No one will question him. But for his eternal love he spared us and gave us a way to salvation. If you so much distaste hell, follow Jesus Christ and be saved. smiley

Do you understand what is hell? You can't have love in you and still conceive a place as terrible as hell, not when you are omnipotent and omniscient. As dumb as I am, I can come up with several effective punishments for disobedience. To cast a soul into eternal fire is stone-hearted and chilling.

1 Like

Re: There Is NO GOD! by Lucifer66(m): 9:10pm On Dec 19, 2018
MariaLavina:

Disgusting truly disgusting.
You sir have topped my list, I will remember your moniker as the dumbest person ever.
I wonder if you even read my post before typing this sickening thing.

1 Like

Re: There Is NO GOD! by Lucifer66(m): 9:10pm On Dec 19, 2018
Wuraola01:
@Op, My heart bleed for you and I weep for you cos you're obviously ignorant. You're heading towards the way to destruction. smiley

May God deliver you before it's too late. You're the one obviously brainwashed here.
Move away.
There's no such thing as God.

1 Like

Re: There Is NO GOD! by Foodforthought: 9:18pm On Dec 19, 2018
IamPlato:
Well To You God Is A Joke. I'd Rather Pay To Keep Enjoying This Joke Than Stick around With Sad People Like You
This is the best comment on this thread so far. They say our opinion of God's existence does not count, to us theirs don't count as well. If there's no proof God exists, there's also no proof he doesn't!

3 Likes

Re: There Is NO GOD! by Wuraola01(f): 9:20pm On Dec 19, 2018
Lucifer66:

Move away.
There's no such thing as God.

Hmm. Aiit
Re: There Is NO GOD! by Lucifer66(m): 9:24pm On Dec 19, 2018
Foodforthought:

This is the best comment on this thread so far. They say our opinion of God's existence does not count, to us theirs don't count as well. If there's no proof God exists, there's also no proof he doesn't!
This is the second most moronic comment on this thread. I just had to laugh.
If I were to drop proof of his non existence I'd end up writing a new Bible.

1 Like

Re: There Is NO GOD! by karlboss: 9:34pm On Dec 19, 2018
Hell is not a place of torture. The Bible and Quran was not written in English, it was translated to English

1 Like

Re: There Is NO GOD! by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 19, 2018
ositadima1:

Do you understand what is hell? You can't have love in you and still conceive a place as terrible as hell, not when you are omnipotent and omniscient. As dumb as I am, I can come up with several effective punishments for disobedience. To cast a soul into eternal fire is stone-hearted and chilling.
Lol... Let me ask you this? When you were little didn't your mum or dad have a specific tool of punishment hung in a place no one must touch? Were you given the same punishment for all offenses? The greater the trespass the higher the punishment, the older the offender is the most severe the punishment is I believe was the case then. Equate it to what happened in heaven.

Hell wasn't originally created for Man.It was created for Lucifer and the fallen angels. It was created when one of the arch angels ( Lucifer) rose against God. And I believe even in earthly kingdoms there is no offense greater than treason. When Lucifer lost his glory and was sent down to earth , he began to carry out his failed mission in heaven on earth. He went after Humans. He knows God loves them so much and forgive them a lot, this hurts him so much. That is why he kills , steal and destroy. He wants Humans for himself, he wants to take as much as possible to hell with him. Then God sent Jesus to save us. Christ has died, defeated the devil for us, and rose to heaven to prepare a place for us. It is our choice to either accept him and be saved or to reject him and be condemned. It is a choice. But he is coming back for his own.

Btw Lucifer doesn't have a soul. smiley He is a spirit
Re: There Is NO GOD! by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 19, 2018
You don't argue with atheist.
Re: There Is NO GOD! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 19, 2018
Lucifer66:

Disgusting truly disgusting.
You sir have topped my list, I will remember your moniker as the dumbest person ever.
I wonder if you even read my post before typing this sickening thing.
I will remember you in my prayers.

The God you mock today, you will preach him across the globe, move mountains for him and serve him still eternity. smiley
Re: There Is NO GOD! by Foodforthought: 9:40pm On Dec 19, 2018
Lucifer66:

This is the second most moronic comment on this thread. I just had to laugh.
If I were to drop proof of his non existence I'd end up writing a new Bible.
I don't know you, I don't care about you or what you think. I don't believe you. I refuse to accept your moronic points. As you can see I didn't bother mentioning you. And you can't force me to accept your idiotic ideas. Keep what you know.... I'll keep what I know. It's a free world, do or say what you want...nobody gives a **** about you. And never you mention me again or else the real Lucifer will baptise you and your entire family
Re: There Is NO GOD! by Lucifer66(m): 9:47pm On Dec 19, 2018
MariaLavina:

The God you mock today, you will preach him across the globe, move mountains for him and serve him still eternity. smiley
Can't worship a God that has killed more people that the devil cheesy

1 Like

Re: There Is NO GOD! by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 19, 2018
Lucifer66:

Can't worship a God that has killed more people that the devil cheesy
Sadly, that is no longer yours to decide. smiley

Have a wonderful night God's chosen smiley
Re: There Is NO GOD! by Boboswae(m): 9:58pm On Dec 19, 2018
no need for insults, when we die we'll all find out
Re: There Is NO GOD! by Ranchhoddas: 9:58pm On Dec 19, 2018
Lucifer66:

SCREAM IT!
NOBODY CAN PROVE OTHER WISE!
Since the dawn of age, mankind has been lifting its eyes towards the heavens. There must be something there.
Re: There Is NO GOD! by finalboss(m): 9:58pm On Dec 19, 2018
MariaLavina:

little one, stop deceiving yourself. wish i had enough strenght to tutor you tonight. Another day sha

3 Likes

Re: There Is NO GOD! by Lucifer66(m): 10:01pm On Dec 19, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
Since the dawn of age, mankind has been lifting its eyes towards the heavens. There must be something there.
Because of the lack of evidence of our creation!
So man kind puts it's hope on a godly figure that we have never seen before.
That's why there are 10's of thousands of religions world wide

1 Like

Re: There Is NO GOD! by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 19, 2018
Okay, so can we have a rest?
Lucifer66:

Re: There Is NO GOD! by ositadima1(m): 10:10pm On Dec 19, 2018
MariaLavina:
Lol... Let me ask you this? When you were little didn't your mum or dad have a specific tool of punishment hung in a place no one must touch? Were you given the same punishment for all offenses? The greater the trespass the higher the punishment, the older the offender is the most severe the punishment is I believe was the case then. Equate it to what happened in heaven.

Hell wasn't originally created for Man.It was created for Lucifer and the fallen angels. He was created when one of the arch angels ( Lucifer) rose against God. And I believe even in earthly kingdoms there is no offense greater than treason. We Lucifer lost his glory and was sent down to earth , he began to carry out his failed mission in heaven on earth. He went after Humans. He knows God loves them so much and forgive them a lot, this hurts him so much. That is why he kills , steal and destroy. He wants Humans for himself, he wants to take as much as possible to hell with him. Then God sent Jesus to save us. Christ has died, defeated the devil for us, and rose to heaven to prepare a place for us. It is our choice to either accept him and be saved or to reject him and be condemned. It is a choice. But he is coming back for his own.

Btw Lucifer doesn't have a soul. smiley He is a spirit

Why are we going cycles here, according to the Bible God designed hell, true or not?

According to the Bible he created humans, true or not?

According to the Bible God is omnipotent(unlimited power), omniscient (knowing everything), true or not?

According to the Bible God is love, true or not?

According to the Bible hell is a place of never ending torment and damnation, true or not?

Do you see the problem here, if you are all knowing how can you make a faulty creation? Why would you punish your creation for your mistakes? How can you be love and yet subject your failed creation to never ending damnation?

That is stone-hearted and chilling to me. Makes no sense, of course it doesn't because it's all crap or at least most of it is.

Please, come up with intelligent arguments.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is NO GOD! by Ranchhoddas: 10:20pm On Dec 19, 2018
Lucifer66:

What evidence are you looking for ?

You've created a God in your head and decided your imagination is not real. Why don't you look elsewhere. The anthropomorphic idea of God as espoused by the Abrahamic faiths may be false, so what?
Does the world end there?
Have you searched thoroughly?
Perhaps you are the God you speak of? Do you not exist? Perhaps God can be found in the ocean, in the chirping of crickets or in the cooing of a dove.

Why would you read a few Bible verses and conclude there is no God?
Have you read the Koran, the Gita or the Vedas. Have you studied the teachings of Siddhartha, Mahavira or Lao Tzu.
You are an infinitesimal speck in this vast Universe that we exist in yet you are quick to dismiss the notion of Divinity.
From what/whence cometh thine boldness if not infantile arrogance?

Foolish mortal!

1 Like

Re: There Is NO GOD! by MannieA(f): 10:31pm On Dec 19, 2018
lucifer66 why are u scared of hell when ur moniker shows us DAT u are the devil? abi is hell not the dwelling place of Lucifer and his angels of darkness??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

MUST READ: Perfect Explanation To Why God Does "EVIL" / Was Jesus Christ Crucified? / Prayer Postures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.