Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,335 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

There Is NO GOD! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Is NO GOD! (7996 Views)

For Those Saying There Is No God. / Please Tell Us,how You Got The Thought "There Is No God Almighty / If Only You Knew Why Some Folks Say There Is no God Almighty, You Will Do This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is NO GOD! by kollinskollins(m): 11:33am On Dec 20, 2018
The Govt Of The World Is The Devil. That's The Reason For The Unrest In The World. It Is Written That... Seek And Ye Shall Find... Seek Diligently, And You'll Know; There Is A God.
Re: There Is NO GOD! by kollinskollins(m): 11:41am On Dec 20, 2018
God is love, right? Why would a Loving God, an omnipotent one at that, create hell?
[/quote] My People Perish For Lack Of Knowledge. You Can't Eat Your Cake And Have It.
Re: There Is NO GOD! by Dandiaz72(m): 11:50am On Dec 20, 2018
Lucifer66:
I am here once again to educate the uneducated brainwashed folks of this disease called religion.
You praise that God that made hell and gave you 2 rules, You either worship him or burn Forever in hell but yet you call him merciful!
This God has killed billions of people and yet you call him kind!
This same God has never being seen by any human being but yet you all claim not to worship a man made God.
We were all told from birth as the average Nigerian that's there's a man who looks out for us and will protect us but that is a FVCKEN lie! People die daily!
People are hungry!
People are suffering!
Children are being raped!
People are being eaten by others!
Terrosim is becoming a daily news!
Church's are being burnt like paper!
There is no God, You people have being brainwashed from birth.
My children will never go on their knees some imaginary thing that doesn't exist! Even if he does, I refuse to bow Down to such a wicked being!
na people like you go first shout Jesus when accident wan happen

2 Likes

Re: There Is NO GOD! by Tchalz(m): 12:04pm On Dec 20, 2018
Lucifer66:

Reading your write ups is bad enough.
You're obviously brain washed.
Good day

Did you not read in your Bible that God created light before creating grass?
Re: There Is NO GOD! by highpriestess: 12:12pm On Dec 20, 2018
IamPlato:
Well To You God Is A Joke. I'd Rather Pay To Keep Enjoying This Joke Than Stick around With Sad People Like You
Thank you for this reply.
That boy is a bitter soul.
Re: There Is NO GOD! by Lucifer66(m): 1:19pm On Dec 20, 2018
Tchalz:

Did you not read in your Bible that God created light before creating grass?
If no that you are brainwashed
Common sense would tell there's a difference between light and sun light.
It's basically say touch light and still help plants grow.

1 Like

Re: There Is NO GOD! by Lucifer66(m): 1:19pm On Dec 20, 2018
highpriestess:

Thank you for this reply.
That boy is a bitter soul.
Zombie
Re: There Is NO GOD! by Godskidk(m): 1:38pm On Dec 20, 2018
Lucifer66:

We do not know what made us but we know when.
How can a perfect God create something that later turned against him?
Forget about the name, There is something like it that God created for suffering of man for all eternity!
Imagine seeing your fore fathers and mother burning and screaming in pain and if you're lucky out of the trillions of people you make heaven. Can you call that God a loving God?
No loving person would do something so evil!
This same God has killed more people than the devil?
He wiped 99.9% of the earth's population once.
Did you really read my first and second comments?
Please don't quote me again if you won't read my comment first. Hellfire is not supported by the Bible!!!
The word Hellfire is not found in the Bible!!!!!
I'm tired of repeating myself
Re: There Is NO GOD! by Lucifer66(m): 1:47pm On Dec 20, 2018
Godskidk:

Please don't quote me again if you won't read my comment first. Hellfire is not supported by the Bible!!!
Then where do the all the bad people go to?

1 Like

Re: There Is NO GOD! by Prince4mic: 3:16pm On Dec 20, 2018
can't agree less with what the Bible says. only fools say so..
you're permitted to keep fooling..
Re: There Is NO GOD! by Godskidk(m): 7:33pm On Dec 20, 2018
Lucifer66:

Then where do the all the bad people go to?
Very nice question. The Bible answers at Ezekiel 18:4 "...The soul who sins is the one who will die."
Re: There Is NO GOD! by Lucifer66(m): 7:51pm On Dec 20, 2018
Godskidk:

Very nice question. The Bible answers at Ezekiel 18:4 "...The soul who sins is the one who will die."
So basically out of the 7billion earth 6.9 billion will die cuz you have to be a monk to not sin.
Those guys are out of this world

1 Like

Re: There Is NO GOD! by Godskidk(m): 8:42pm On Dec 20, 2018
Lucifer66:

So basically out of the 7billion earth 6.9 billion will die cuz you have to be a monk to not sin.
Those guys are out of this world
God does not expect perfection. Psalm 103:13&14 Says "As a father shows mercy to his sons,Jehovah has shown mercy to those who fear him. 14 For he well knows how we are formed,Remembering that we are dust."
He wants us to put in earnest effort to obey him, he requires obedience, not perfection...
Re: There Is NO GOD! by Chienex24(m): 10:29pm On Dec 20, 2018
Lucifer66:
I am here once again to educate the uneducated brainwashed folks of this disease called religion.
You praise that God that made hell and gave you 2 rules, You either worship him or burn Forever in hell but yet you call him merciful!
This same God has never being seen by any human being but yet you all claim not to worship a man made God.
We were all told from birth as the average Nigerian that's there's a man who looks out for us and will protect us but that is a FVCKEN lie! People die daily!
People are hungry!
People are suffering!
I agree, there is no God, but ur monicker says there is Lucifer....
My children will never go on their knees some imaginary thing that doesn't exist! Even if he does, I refuse to bow Down to such a wicked being!
I agree, there is no God, but your monicker says there is Lucifer...
Re: There Is NO GOD! by arnoldogiamien: 11:22pm On Dec 20, 2018
Is only fool that say, there is no God.
Re: There Is NO GOD! by arnoldogiamien: 11:26pm On Dec 20, 2018
Is only the fool that say there is no God. Even the devil � know God dey.
Re: There Is NO GOD! by joff2(m): 11:38pm On Dec 20, 2018
Godskidk:

Mathew 5:22-30 Bro, read the Bible before you speak for it
Re: There Is NO GOD! by Lucifer66(m): 11:54pm On Dec 20, 2018
Chienex24:

I agree, there is no God, but your monicker says there is Lucifer...
Then you're the definition of a fool
Re: There Is NO GOD! by joff2(m): 12:08am On Dec 21, 2018
Lucifer66:
People are hungry!
People are suffering!

God is like air, you can see air, you can only see or feel the effect. There's only two ways to believe air is air, learning and about it from your science books or you stay without it, suffocate or die. Like this, there's only two ends with God, believe and live,, doubt and perish.

God is real bro, He created everything so he can share his love. He created earth and gave it to man. But man failed and gave the Earth over to the Devil, now the Devil rules this world, all these things you mentioned here are from a result of sin and death. God created hell for the Devil and his agents but the devil corrupted man which in turn open the doors of hell toward man.

All mankind is evil, you yourself is witness, if you were put in the same shoes as Adolf Hitler, you would do the same, its our nature.Even the thoughts we think and the way we treat others is evil, So What is the standard bro? If God was to wipe out all evil from the earth, he will have to include us, because we are evil too, so you see, God has to wait patiently...

The problem is, God is good, he must punish evil. He absolutely cannot let evil to Scott free. So what does he do, he sends his only begotten son as a token of his punishment for man, so that whosoever believes in him would have all his sins punished automatically in Christ, so he can make it to heaven.

God's love is so amazing and remarkable, its unbelievable..

Now in Christ, there's a restoration of that goodness and blessing, God original intended in man.

Christ is real, 500 people saw him after his death. His disciples were really to be killed for their testimony of him. Hell is also real, countless people have seen glimpse of it, it is horrible, you don't want to go there. People who are there, some are just like you, they choose not to believe but now they are begging for a 2nd chance.

Hell is so so real, and the torture is for eternity. the demons there torture and mock people there because of how we spent our time here on Earth, how we lived in ignorance and rejected the goodnews and how easy it was to escape the fires there. There's no water, light, the air is toxic, the flames never go out, its horrible. But God's love and mercy is realer, he is ready to forgive you and accept you as a Child, he doesn't want you to perish, he wants you to believe in him and have life. Please bro, find him while he you still can..

Please bro, I beg you...
Re: There Is NO GOD! by Godskidk(m): 7:10am On Dec 21, 2018
joff2:

Mathew 5:22-30 Bro, read the Bible before you speak for it
I didn't see the word "Hellfire" there...
Rather, it uses the term Gehenna...
Re: There Is NO GOD! by victorian(f): 7:32am On Dec 21, 2018
Lucifer66:
People are hungry!
People are suffering!

Well, Mr Lucifer

Do you know everything u mentioned above were caused by man. And man is not stopping anytime soon to change. I'm not saying all men but by certain groups of men.
About people been killed daily? Does God come down to kill them? Is it not the foolishness of man, that ends of killing either thousands of people ? Example, a man driving a tanker of fuel knows the brakes pad are gone, are flat. He won't tell his boss or he may have told his boss. The boss may decide to procrastinate and ignore, the driver will keep managing the brakes until one day he drives climbs a cliff and boom! The brakes refuse to hold in a traffic. It starts sliding down , tanker tumbles and fall, fuel spills and what do we have ? A terrible inferno burning lots of people and cars alive.

All because of the foolishness of a certain man.

You mention children are raped? Who rapes the children? God?
Smhhh.

A useless man from nowhere, will be salivating over a three years old girl, waiting to kidnap and go rape her.. Then u blame it on God.. Are u really OK?

Anyways no need typing long epistle here. No time. Duty calls

But stop brainwashing people online about God.

2 Likes

Re: There Is NO GOD! by Lucifer66(m): 7:50am On Dec 21, 2018
victorian:

Well, Mr Lucifer

Do you know everything u mentioned above were caused by man. And man is not stopping anytime soon to change. I'm not saying all men but by certain groups of men.
About people been killed daily? Does God come down to kill them? Is it not the foolishness of man, that ends of killing either thousands of people ? Example, a man driving a tanker of fuel knows the brakes pad are gone, are flat. He won't tell his boss or he may have told his boss. The boss may decide to procrastinate and ignore, the driver will keep managing the brakes until one day he drives climbs a cliff and boom! The brakes refuse to hold in a traffic. It starts sliding down , tanker tumbles and fall, fuel spills and what do we have ? A terrible inferno burning lots of people and cars alive.

All because of the foolishness of a certain man.

You mention children are raped? Who rapes the children? God?
Smhhh.

A useless man from nowhere, will be salivating over a three years old girl, waiting to kidnap and go rape her.. Then u blame it on God.. Are u really OK?

Anyways no need typing long epistle here. No time. Duty calls

But stop brainwashing people online about God.
I don't understand you people I swear.
What happened to God helped those who pray to him?
So what you're saying is God doesn't help at all and praying to him Is a waste of time.
The difference between your God and myself is that if I saw someone being raped I'd stop it but your God will watch that person being raped and Wait for 5- who knows how many days, months, years before he's punished.
You're the one brainwashing people, Telling them prayer is key when Nigeria has being attacking the devil with trillions of gallons of olive oil but yet we're the capital of poverty.
Re: There Is NO GOD! by Chienex24(m): 7:52am On Dec 21, 2018
Lucifer66:

Then you're the definition of a fool
Hmmm... Never knew... Out of d abundance of d heart....
Re: There Is NO GOD! by Lucifer66(m): 7:53am On Dec 21, 2018
joff2:

God is like air, you can see air, you can only see or feel the effect. There's only two ways to believe air is air, learning and about it from your science books or you stay without it, suffocate or die. Like this, there's only two ends with God, believe and live,, doubt and perish.

God is real bro, He created everything so he can share his love. He created earth and gave it to man. But man failed and gave the Earth over to the Devil, now the Devil rules this world, all these things you mentioned here are from a result of sin and death. God created hell for the Devil and his agents but the devil corrupted man which in turn open the doors of hell toward man.

All mankind is evil, you yourself is witness, if you were put in the same shoes as Adolf Hitler, you would do the same, its our nature.Even the thoughts we think and the way we treat others is evil, So What is the standard bro? If God was to wipe out all evil from the earth, he will have to include us, because we are evil too, so you see, God has to wait patiently...

The problem is, God is good, he must punish evil. He absolutely cannot let evil to Scott free. So what does he do, he sends his only begotten son as a token of his punishment for man, so that whosoever believes in him would have all his sins punished automatically in Christ, so he can make it to heaven.

God's love is so amazing and remarkable, its unbelievable..

Now in Christ, there's a restoration of that goodness and blessing, God original intended in man.

Christ is real, 500 people saw him after his death. His disciples were really to be killed for their testimony of him. Hell is also real, countless people have seen glimpse of it, it is horrible, you don't want to go there. People who are there, some are just like you, they choose not to believe but now they are begging for a 2nd chance.

Hell is so so real, and the torture is for eternity. the demons there torture and mock people there because of how we spent our time here on Earth, how we lived in ignorance and rejected the goodnews and how easy it was to escape the fires there. There's no water, light, the air is toxic, the flames never go out, its horrible. But God's love and mercy is realer, he is ready to forgive you and accept you as a Child, he doesn't want you to perish, he wants you to believe in him and have life. Please bro, find him while he you still can..

Please bro, I beg you...
Stop calling God merciful, Are you sure you read my post at all?
I have already debunked this, Next.
Re: There Is NO GOD! by SLam231: 8:12am On Dec 21, 2018
Lol see post but Mr I’m not telling you to believe but You made remarks that nobody have seen God...ok here is the thing.

Science prove that we have 5 sense organs And they say you need this organ to confirm if things are truly in existence...either you touch and feel something or you smell, see, hear or taste something but I want to ask you...do you believe that you have brain �...because you haven’t seen your brain, you haven’t felt it, you have smell it neither have you touched it or feel it but yet you include them among the organs in your body because you were told same as we all believe their is God.

Secondly you can’t be within what your created because you must be bigger than what you create before you can create it.

Bill gate is not in the microsoft but he is outside it and that’s why he created it and gave it key and code to function...coming to talk about seeing God oh can’t see him because just like your Microsoft application runs and the windows asking them self were is the investor that’s how you asking where is God, he is bigger than earth that’s why he was able to create earth and he has giving to manule to function yes people die and suffer but you can’t exclude death from man kind because his foolishness is our wisest reasoning.
Re: There Is NO GOD! by victorian(f): 9:02am On Dec 21, 2018
Lucifer66:

I don't understand you people I swear.
What happened to God helped those who pray to him?
So what you're saying is God doesn't help at all and praying to him Is a waste of time.
The difference between your God and myself is that if I saw someone being raped I'd stop it but your God will watch that person being raped and Wait for 5- who knows how many days, months, years before he's punished.
You're the one brainwashing people, Telling them prayer is key when Nigeria has being attacking the devil with trillions of gallons of olive oil but yet we're the capital of poverty.

You cannot compare yourself to God. God is spirit and everywhere. U are a human being that can choose to stop a rapist from raping a little girl. The rapist why can't he choose not to rape? Must he rape? Is it your duty to stop a rapist from raping a lil girl? Why can't the rapist decide not to rape and be a good man, than become a devilish thing?

U mention, we are the capital of poverty.
Really!?

When British ruled this country, there was so much wealth and riches and easy living to go round but immediately a Nigerian man took over and we got independence, stealing, looting, killings, and all sorts of evil emerged it's Rotten head.
Nigerians chose to be poor because we know the problem but refuse to make amends and retrace our steps. Come next election, the same things that's been happening for many years will still happen.

Alot of Nigerians will sell their votes and allow rigging just for peanuts while the suffering continues again.

God has given us the mandate and power to save ourselves from poverty but we are not ready to be saved.

God is alive, God cares and He will always be worshiped by trillions of people that believes in Him. You can't stop people from worshipping God. What I am today and what I have today is because of God and not man.

So God forever!
Re: There Is NO GOD! by Lucifer66(m): 9:17am On Dec 21, 2018
victorian:

You cannot compare yourself to God. God is spirit and everywhere. U are a human being that can choose to stop a rapist from raping a little girl. The rapist why can't he choose not to rape? Must he rape? Is it your duty to stop a rapist from raping a lil girl? Why can't the rapist decide not to rape and be a good man, than become a devilish thing?

U mention, we are the capital of poverty.
Really!?

When British ruled this country, there was so much wealth and riches and easy living to go round but immediately a Nigerian man took over and we got independence, stealing, looting, killings, and all sorts of evil emerged it's Rotten head.
Nigerians chose to be poor because we know the problem but refuse to make amends and retrace our steps. Come next election, the same things that's been happening for many years will still happen.

Alot of Nigerians will sell their votes and allow rigging just for peanuts while the suffering continues again.

God has given us the mandate and power to save ourselves from poverty but we are not ready to be saved.

God is alive, God cares and He will always be worshiped by trillions of people that believes in Him. You can't stop people from worshipping God. What I am today and what I have today is because of God and not man.

So God forever!
From your statement, You're a sociopath who should be kept under watch.
If a rapist shouldn't be stopped then why not free will the rapier in prison currently?
I have already debunked the caring God nonsense so read my post, next.
Re: There Is NO GOD! by victorian(f): 9:58am On Dec 21, 2018
Lucifer66:

From your statement, You're a sociopath who should be kept under watch.
If a rapist shouldn't be stopped then why not free will the rapier in prison currently?
I have already debunked the caring God nonsense so read my post, next.

You are so confused.

Keep deluding yourself.

Bye.
Re: There Is NO GOD! by joff2(m): 10:26am On Dec 21, 2018
Godskidk:

I didn't see the word "Hellfire" there...
Rather, it uses the term Gehenna...

Use literal translation like NIV, it says "fires of hell"
Re: There Is NO GOD! by joff2(m): 10:38am On Dec 21, 2018
Lucifer66:

Stop calling God merciful, Are you sure you read my post at all?
I have already debunked this, Next.

Read my post again.

You asked why does God allow all those evil to happen? And I'm asking you, what is the standard for measuring evil, because both of us are evil, all mankind is evil, we are the ones doing all those things you mentioned. If God was to wipe out all evil from the earth, he will wipe us out.
The fact that you saw a brand new day, its God being merciful. The fact he has destroyed you for insulting him makes him more merciful that anyone in all existence

1 Like

Re: There Is NO GOD! by MannieA(f): 12:08pm On Dec 21, 2018
victorian:

You are so confused.

Keep deluding yourself.

Bye.

my dear,I thought I was the only one angry at how confused he is. Don't waste your energy again.He should believe whatever he wants.One day, he will come to Nairaland and confess that THERE IS GOD.

1 Like

Re: There Is NO GOD! by victorian(f): 1:55pm On Dec 21, 2018
MannieA:

my dear,I thought I was the only one angry at how confused he is. Don't waste your energy again.He should believe whatever he wants.One day, he will come to Nairaland and confess that THERE IS GOD.

I don't have his time anymore.

If not for God, I won't be alive today. I know how many times, enemies struck , I collapsed on the floor, I thought I was dead but alas God woke me up!

I had violent heart attacks 4 good times. Only me at home, I collapsed, fainted, then after some hours I woke up, opened my eyes, no piercing pain in my heart, no tightening of my breath and heart, I felt better. Just like that.

Four good times! I arose

My younger brother died through heart attack, just once and he collapsed and died

My mum also through heart attack, before we could rush her to hospital, she gave up in my arms.

My being alive today is by His grace. I'm even surprised am still alive.

But I thank God, am Hale hearty and alive.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Many Will End Up In Hell House / Which Hymn Or Song Represents The True Essence Of Christianity / Tithes In Redeemed Church, What Do U Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.