Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,934 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

There Is NO GOD! - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Is NO GOD! (8044 Views)

For Those Saying There Is No God. / Please Tell Us,how You Got The Thought "There Is No God Almighty / If Only You Knew Why Some Folks Say There Is no God Almighty, You Will Do This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is NO GOD! by TruthinAction: 12:16am On Dec 25, 2018
Akin1212:

Nothing is beyond logic except idealism or make-believe. If God is real, he cannot be beyond logic. Reality can never be beyond logic.

Jesus never walked on water. Because the bible said it doesn't mean it happened. You're regurgitating it as if you saw Jesus walked on water with your eyes. It's all make-believe and lies. If you don't follow God's word with logic, then it is not real. It is a logical world my friend. There is nothing in the bible that is testable, they are tales.

Nobody has a spirit, there is nothing like that. If there is, take a picture of your spirit and send it to me. Remember your belief is that your spirit is an entity capable of self existing.

Are you saying the only way to understand God's word is to first beg Jesus? If God and Jesus are not powerful enough to make me understand their existence without me helping them, they should forget it. I'm not helping them.

1st Corinthians 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. King James Version.

Look at the rendering in other versions.

For the natural man is not able to take in the things of the Spirit of God: for they seem foolish to him, and he is not able to have knowledge of them, because such knowledge comes only through the Spirit. Bible in Basic English.

If God’s Spirit is not living inside people, they cannot receive anything from God. They cannot understand what God wants to teach them. They think that it is crazy. They think that it is worth nothing. Easy English Translation.

This is the reason you don't understand God's word.
Re: There Is NO GOD! by finalboss(m): 12:20am On Dec 25, 2018
Akin1212:

How is empirical evidence related to empire? Chai

Let's end this here. I'm disappointed already OK?

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: There Is NO GOD! by Akin1212(m): 12:23am On Dec 25, 2018
TruthinAction:

1st Corinthians 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. King James Version.

Look at the rendering in other versions.

For the natural man is not able to take in the things of the Spirit of God: for they seem foolish to him, and he is not able to have knowledge of them, because such knowledge comes only through the Spirit. Bible in Basic English.

If God’s Spirit is not living inside people, they cannot receive anything from God. They cannot understand what God wants to teach them. They think that it is crazy. They think that it is worth nothing. Easy English Translation.

This is the reason you don't understand God's word.

If that is the case then God is not meant for the natural man. So let God hold unto the unnatural men and leave the natural men the Bleep alone.

It's very simple if you look at it from a logical and reality aspect.

If God wants a natural man to worship him, then let him with all his power send his spirit into him. If God does cannot do this, then it only means one thing. He simply does not exist. That's what it all points to.

If God exists, you won't need to be typing all these epistles here. It will come naturally, but you have to stress yourself and do much work to make me believe.

Drop the God idea, it's all a lie.
Re: There Is NO GOD! by sonmvayina(m): 1:36am On Dec 25, 2018
finalboss:
so chukwu to you is divine consciousness. grin

Yes, that is the personal name we igbos has chosen for it.... Other tribes have their own names... Same divine consciousness different nomenclature..
Re: There Is NO GOD! by sonmvayina(m): 1:37am On Dec 25, 2018
Akin1212:

Eledumare is not a divine consciousness. You seem to be mistaken.

What did they tell you it is... Or what do you know it is??
Re: There Is NO GOD! by Nobody: 5:07am On Dec 25, 2018
finalboss:
grin grin ehm preetiex where are you o
merry Christmas, I can't spew my personals on Nl
Re: There Is NO GOD! by Nobody: 5:09am On Dec 25, 2018
Akin1212:

Make she tell us na. We want to compare and contrast. cheesy cheesy
Re: There Is NO GOD! by finalboss(m): 6:52am On Dec 25, 2018
Preetiex:
dear, didnt say you should.
Re: There Is NO GOD! by finalboss(m): 6:55am On Dec 25, 2018
sonmvayina:

Yes, that is the personal name we igbos has chosen for it.... Other tribes have their own names... Same divine consciousness different nomenclature..
Lets strt with you defining divine/higher consciousness.
Re: There Is NO GOD! by TruthinAction: 6:58am On Dec 25, 2018
Akin1212:

If that is the case then God is not meant for the natural man. So let God hold unto the unnatural men and leave the natural men the Bleep alone.

It's very simple if you look at it from a logical and reality aspect.

If God wants a natural man to worship him, then let him with all his power send his spirit into him. If God does cannot do this, then it only means one thing. He simply does not exist. That's what it all points to.

If God exists, you won't need to be typing all these epistles here. It will come naturally, but you have to stress yourself and do much work to make me believe.

Drop the God idea, it's all a lie.

It's not an idea. It's an experience. It makes you supernatural. It's lift you up to a new realm of glory. It's something you can relate with on a daily basis. Just accept Jesus into your heart first and you will regret why you haven't done so before now. Just let him in. He is knocking at the door of your heart.
Re: There Is NO GOD! by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 25, 2018
finalboss:
dear, didnt say you should.
Christ loves us all cheesy
Re: There Is NO GOD! by finalboss(m): 7:31am On Dec 25, 2018
Preetiex:
Christ loves us all cheesy
funny girl, are you married ? You must knw this christ of yours very well.
Re: There Is NO GOD! by Rilwayne001: 7:35am On Dec 25, 2018
Lucifer66:
I am here once again to educate the uneducated brainwashed folks of this disease called religion.
You praise that God that made hell and gave you 2 rules, You either worship him or burn Forever in hell but yet you call him merciful!
This God has killed billions of people and yet you call him kind!
This same God has never being seen by any human being but yet you all claim not to worship a man made God.
We were all told from birth as the average Nigerian that's there's a man who looks out for us and will protect us but that is a FVCKEN lie! People die daily!
People are hungry!
People are suffering!
Children are being raped!
People are being eaten by others!
Terrosim is becoming a daily news!
Church's are being burnt like paper!
There is no God, You people have being brainwashed from birth.
My children will never go on their knees some imaginary thing that doesn't exist! Even if he does, I refuse to bow Down to such a wicked being!

This is the dumbest and most stupid horseshit I've read this year. Please, don't be this dumb in 2019. angry

Thank you.
Re: There Is NO GOD! by finalboss(m): 7:39am On Dec 25, 2018
TruthinAction:

It's not an idea. It's an experience. It makes you supernatural. It's lift you up to a new realm of glory. It's something you can relate with on a daily basis. Just accept Jesus into your heart first and you will regret why you haven't done so before now. Just let him in. He is knocking at the door of your heart.
hehe, realm of glory is that another dimension ?
Re: There Is NO GOD! by Lucifer66(m): 7:48am On Dec 25, 2018
Rilwayne001:

This is the dumbest and most stupid horseshit I've read this year. Please, don't be this dumb in 2019. angry

Thank you.

Continue to be brainwashed.
Now walk along.

1 Like

Re: There Is NO GOD! by Lucifer66(m): 7:52am On Dec 25, 2018
As always be brainwashed people of religion has failed to convince or drop any reasonable evidence..
This only proves God doesn't exist
They worship something they have never seen or felt and later give money to a God, Does that make sense?
Of course it doesn't but these zombies won't listen they'd rather be caged like the dogs they are bonded by the chains of religion.

2 Likes

Re: There Is NO GOD! by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 25, 2018
finalboss:
funny girl, are you married ? You must knw this christ of yours very well.
am not, believe me God loves us all black,white, brown fair, and no matter your religion,my dear we are all loved by the Most High
Re: There Is NO GOD! by TruthinAction: 7:58am On Dec 25, 2018
finalboss:
hehe, realm of glory is that another dimension ?

Yes ooo. For example, the Christian life is an indestructible life. I can't die by food poisoning, sickness, accident or any other way. In fact, I will not even die. I will sleep in the Lord when the time comes.

Death is when your life is cut short without your permission.

You might want to ask, what about several Christians and even Pastors who have died? If depends on what they believed and the life they lived in the secret.

Secondly, you have the ability to see things ahead even your future. This will guide you in the steps to take to actualize them. I can go on and on. It's indeed a higher realm of glory. It's unfortunate so many churches don't even know this truth.
Re: There Is NO GOD! by brodalokie: 9:30am On Dec 25, 2018
TruthinAction:

Yes ooo. For example, the Christian life is an indestructible life. I can't die by food poisoning, sickness, accident or any other way. In fact, I will not even die. I will sleep in the Lord when the time comes.

You might want to ask, what about several Christians and even Pastors who have died? If depends on what they believed and the life they lived in the secret.

Secondly, you have the ability to see things ahead even your future. This will guide you in the steps to take to actualize them. I can go on and on. It's indeed a higher realm of glory. It's unfortunate so many churches don't even know this truth.

This last paragraph is just as much as true like the others. I don't have telekinetic superpower like the vast population but I still manage to see ahead from where I am seated the beginning and the ending through the inspiration of the word of God that my spirit had eaten.

1 Like

Re: There Is NO GOD! by IamPlato(m): 10:05am On Dec 25, 2018
Lucifer66:

We have something called Google.
Use it.
This Is Why I Need To Publish My Book For people Like You To See... The Light God Made Was The Sun, it Was Never Made after Plants but Before...
Re: There Is NO GOD! by finalboss(m): 10:09am On Dec 25, 2018
brodalokie:

This last paragraph is just as much as true like the others. I don't have telekinetic superpower like the vast population but I still manage to see ahead from where I am seated the beginning and the ending through the inspiration of the word of God that my spirit had eaten.
Keep quiet
Re: There Is NO GOD! by finalboss(m): 10:16am On Dec 25, 2018
TruthinAction:

do you even knw the meaning of death ? Not the gibberish you wrote up there. Lemme tutor you

2 Likes

Re: There Is NO GOD! by brodalokie: 10:38am On Dec 25, 2018
finalboss:
Keep quiet

Are you alright? Any hope for Xmas gbedu?
Re: There Is NO GOD! by Lucifer66(m): 10:43am On Dec 25, 2018
IamPlato:
This Is Why I Need To Publish My Book For people Like You To See... The Light God Made Was The Sun, it Was Never Made Before Plants...
Ever heard of the Bible
Re: There Is NO GOD! by sonmvayina(m): 10:45am On Dec 25, 2018
finalboss:
Lets strt with you defining divine/higher consciousness.

You want me to define God? Can anybody really do that?... None that I know off.. Most people who do, just dwell in some aspects.. With God, the possibility is endless
Re: There Is NO GOD! by Akin1212(m): 12:07pm On Dec 25, 2018
sonmvayina:

You're speaking on behalf of all igbos? Lwkmd
Re: There Is NO GOD! by Akin1212(m): 12:09pm On Dec 25, 2018
Preetiex:
am not, believe me God loves us all black,white, brown fair, and no matter your religion,my dear we are all loved by the Most High

So no one is going to hell, after all we are all loved. Abi?

And where is this most high sef?
Re: There Is NO GOD! by Akin1212(m): 12:11pm On Dec 25, 2018
TruthinAction:

Will you keep quiet?
Re: There Is NO GOD! by Akin1212(m): 12:12pm On Dec 25, 2018
Preetiex:

Because there's nothing to spew. I get it.
Re: There Is NO GOD! by finalboss(m): 12:21pm On Dec 25, 2018
Akin1212:

Will you keep quiet?
lols, one said he dosent have tele-kinetic power like the vast population. Wtf does that mean.
Re: There Is NO GOD! by finalboss(m): 12:28pm On Dec 25, 2018
brodalokie:

seriously you deserved to be flogged, which word of God ? Una go just dy talk nonsense
Re: There Is NO GOD! by Akin1212(m): 1:09pm On Dec 25, 2018
finalboss:
lols, one said he dosent have tele-kinetic power like the vast population. Wtf does that mean.

Means he's drunk and confused grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pope Francis Bows Down And Prays Towards Mecca / Biblical Interpretations On Homosexuality. / What Pleases God? - Andrew Wommack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.