Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

There Is NO GOD! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Is NO GOD! (8011 Views)

For Those Saying There Is No God. / Please Tell Us,how You Got The Thought "There Is No God Almighty / If Only You Knew Why Some Folks Say There Is no God Almighty, You Will Do This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is NO GOD! by COOL10(m): 11:04pm On Dec 19, 2018
kunleweb:

No, His son. You can't abuse my dad in my.presence and.expect.my.silence. Silence.is.consent

Not everytime bro. Sometimes it's best to let the foolish remain foolish. cool
Re: There Is NO GOD! by Lucifer66(m): 11:08pm On Dec 19, 2018
MannieA:
lucifer66 why are u scared of hell when ur moniker shows us DAT u are the devil? abi is hell not the dwelling place of Lucifer and his angels of darkness??
You forget it is also the dwelling place of humans beings.
Those humans beings will consist of our fore fathers from our mother and father side.
So think before you talk.

2 Likes

Re: There Is NO GOD! by makazona(m): 11:14pm On Dec 19, 2018
Atheists and their funny logic. There is God whether you believe it or not!
Re: There Is NO GOD! by Lucifer66(m): 11:17pm On Dec 19, 2018
makazona:
Atheists and their funny logic. There is God whether you believe it or not!
Keep being brainwashed cool
Tell that to Allah and the 1000 other God's.

1 Like

Re: There Is NO GOD! by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 19, 2018
OP is mad!

Please let it sink in your brain that there is a difference between Existence of God and Religion..

God exist... He is the master mind behind all creation on earth and in the universe. I don't fucking care about the theory you read. i know you are all forming high intelligent quotient but you are still thinking backward..

You expect the nonsense Big Bang theory which your unknown scientist said it happens about billion years ago to create up to 8.7 million different species which have different DNA structure. The mountain, Ocean and so on all work perfectly for each other and if there is a slight mistiming of these bodies, something unfavorable will happen on earth and on heavenly bodies in the universe

God is not in this universe.. He is out of the universe.

Please let it sink into your brain, Existence of God does not have to do with religion!

Where do you put your brain?

OP Lucifer66 can you please state your reason why God does not exist? Not what you posted originally.

Thanks in advance.... cheers!
Re: There Is NO GOD! by Lucifer66(m): 11:24pm On Dec 19, 2018
Tundexxy:
OP is mad!

Please let it sink in your brain that there is a difference between Existence of God and Religion..

God exist... He is the master mind behind all creation on earth and in the universe. I don't fucking care about the theory you read. i know you are all forming high intelligent quotient but you are still thinking backward..

You expect the nonsense Big Bang theory which your unknown scientist said it happens about billion years ago to create up to 8.7 million different species which have different DNA structure. The mountain, Ocean and so on all work perfectly for each other and if there is a slight mistiming of these bodies, something unfavorable will happen on earth and on heavenly bodies in the universe

God is not in this universe.. He is out of the universe.

Please let it sink into your brain, Existence of God does not have to do with religion!

Where do you put your brain?

OP Lucifer66 can you please state your reason why God does not exist? Not what you posted originally.
Who created God cheesy

1 Like

Re: There Is NO GOD! by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 19, 2018
Lucifer66:
Who created God cheesy
Adam and Eve!
Re: There Is NO GOD! by Lucifer66(m): 11:31pm On Dec 19, 2018
Tundexxy:

Adam and Eve!
undecided

1 Like

Re: There Is NO GOD! by MannieA(f): 6:46am On Dec 20, 2018
Lucifer66:

You forget it is also the dwelling place of humans beings.
Those humans beings will consist of our fore fathers from our mother and father side.
So think before you talk.

sorry to say...but I hope you know u don't have too much sense like DAT? I asked u a question.. why are u scared of hell...answer my question..instead you are bringing another thing inside....why are u scared of hell
Re: There Is NO GOD! by finalboss(m): 6:57am On Dec 20, 2018
MannieA:
lucifer66 why are u scared of hell when ur moniker shows us DAT u are the devil? abi is hell not the dwelling place of Lucifer and his angels of darkness??
little clown. we Should continue for were we stopped. Inner peace

1 Like

Re: There Is NO GOD! by Lucifer66(m): 7:11am On Dec 20, 2018
MannieA:

sorry to say...but I hope you know u don't have too much sense like DAT? I asked u a question.. why are u scared of hell...answer my question..instead you are bringing another thing inside....why are u scared of hell
Clearly I made a mistake quoting this idiot.
Hell doesn't exist, I can't be scared of what isn't real.
Now run off

1 Like

Re: There Is NO GOD! by finalboss(m): 7:17am On Dec 20, 2018
Lucifer66:
Clearly I made a mistake quoting this idiot. Hell doesn't exist, I can't be scared of what isn't real. Now run off
stop disturbing yourself

1 Like

Re: There Is NO GOD! by MannieA(f): 7:18am On Dec 20, 2018
Lucifer66:

Clearly I made a mistake quoting this idiot.
Hell doesn't exist, I can't be scared of what isn't real.
Now run off

no o..na me f**k up..u are really senseless!! only u said DAT God created hell to burn the people he loves..DAT ur forefathers are in hell..only u still said hell doesn't exist!!!
nigga are u mad??!

1 Like

Re: There Is NO GOD! by MannieA(f): 7:19am On Dec 20, 2018
finalboss:
little clown. we Should continue for were we stopped. Inner peace

.fool.Don't quote me.. little clown kill u dia
you and DAT Lucifer66 are clearly frustrated
Re: There Is NO GOD! by Lucifer66(m): 7:20am On Dec 20, 2018
MannieA:

no o..na me f**k up..u are really senseless!! only u said DAT God created hell to burn the people he loves..DAT ur forefathers are in hell..only u still said hell doesn't exist!!!
nigga are u mad??!
If you had common sense, Which you clearly don't then you'd know I was thinking by your logic if hell actually existed but from how you speak you should like an illiterate.
This is called Perception.
Now like I said run off.

1 Like

Re: There Is NO GOD! by Lucifer66(m): 7:21am On Dec 20, 2018
MannieA:

This is the last quote you will get for me.
It's obvious you're a mentally unstable sociopath who's probably dying of poverty somewhere in this country.

1 Like

Re: There Is NO GOD! by finalboss(m): 7:27am On Dec 20, 2018
MannieA:

clearly, You need the inner peace.

1 Like

Re: There Is NO GOD! by ikbnice(m): 7:51am On Dec 20, 2018
kunleweb:

Dont confuse yourself. God Himself.is light and pripr to the sun's cteation,the brigrtness of His glory and countenance qas in.effect doing wgat the sun will.cobtibue after,but even.before it says let there be ligjt,i.e. let my.presence manifest, tthus everythib starts from.His word,and then light which thus supports photosynthesis,plant life and support systems for.life.form.sir
according to the Bible, the earth was without form and darkness enveloped the earth. So, where did you get your light from bro

1 Like

Re: There Is NO GOD! by Godskidk(m): 8:10am On Dec 20, 2018
Lucifer66:

A God that is merciful but made a place for his people to burn forever? !
He is merciful so he gave the earth to Satan?
Can you even hear yourself?
Would any reasonable person give their food to their enemy to watch over for them?!
Ignorance is a choice!
I don't believe in arguments with insults so I'll try and make my point in a civilized manner.
First, how can you look at creation and say there's no creator?
Everything was made by someone, just like this thread was created by you. So tell me who created the universe with everything in it if there's no God.
Secondly, the reason why there are so many atheists today is because most of religion has failed to lead people to the right way of worshipping God. Truth is, the concept of sinners burning in hellfire is not supported by the Bible, but churches today have so misinterpreted the Bible as to incorporate that belief. From Genesis to Revelation, you will never see the word "Hellfire" and I wonder where they got it from.
Finally, the God of the Bible is depicted as a very loving and merciful father who would never want to see his children suffer. But we suffer today because just as it is written at 1John 5:19, "the whole world is in the power of the wicked one"... But just for a while.
Re: There Is NO GOD! by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 20, 2018
Lucifer66:

We have something called Google.
Use it.

When u use google also read the bible with it too

Genesis 1 New International Version (NIV)

The Beginning
1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

3 And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. 4 God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness. 5 God called the light “day,” and the darkness he called “night.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the first day.

6 And God said, “Let there be a vault between the waters to separate water from water.” 7 So God made the vault and separated the water under the vault from the water above it. And it was so. 8 God called the vault “sky.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the second day.

9 And God said, “Let the water under the sky be gathered to one place, and let dry ground appear.” And it was so. 10 God called the dry ground “land,” and the gathered waters he called “seas.” And God saw that it was good.

11 Then God said, “Let the land produce vegetation: seed-bearing plants and trees on the land that bear fruit with seed in it, according to their various kinds.” And it was so. 12 The land produced vegetation: plants bearing seed according to their kinds and trees bearing fruit with seed in it according to their kinds. And God saw that it was good. 13 And there was evening, and there was morning—the third day.

14 And God said, “Let there be lights in the vault of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark sacred times, and days and years, 15 and let them be lights in the vault of the sky to give light on the earth.” And it was so. 16 God made two great lights—the greater light to govern the day and the lesser light to govern the night. He also made the stars. 17 God set them in the vault of the sky to give light on the earth, 18 to govern the day and the night, and to separate light from darkness. And God saw that it was good. 19 And there was evening, and there was morning—the fourth day.

Pray for wisdom when u read this... I thought Lucifer was wise but u seem to be just a confused soul. Try to be wiser than those googled memes created by stûpid kids for fun sakes

1 Like

Re: There Is NO GOD! by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 20, 2018
ikbnice:
according to the Bible, the earth was without form and darkness enveloped the earth. So, where did you get your light from bro
Will u keep kwayet!! Read Genesis1 once again.. Pray for small wisdom then read it very slowly.

Read verses 1-5 then reread 3-5 again till ur brain comes alive!
Re: There Is NO GOD! by MannieA(f): 8:38am On Dec 20, 2018
Lucifer66:

If you had common sense, Which you clearly don't then you'd know I was thinking by your logic if hell actually existed but from how you speak you should like an illiterate.
This is called Perception.
Now like I said run off.

nah..u actually don't have common sense.. mumu..you should run off..it's your problem if you believe there is no God...why are u na telling us??
you don't believe there is God but u believe there is Lucifer...

1 Like

Re: There Is NO GOD! by Lucifer66(m): 8:38am On Dec 20, 2018
Godskidk:

I don't believe in arguments with insults so I'll try and make my point in a civilized manner.
First, how can you look at creation and say there's no creator?
Everything was made by someone, just like this thread was created by you. So tell me who created the universe with everything in it if there's no God.
Secondly, the reason why there are so many atheists today is because most of religion has failed to lead people to the right way of worshipping God. Truth is, the concept of sinners burning in hellfire is not supported by the Bible, but churches today have so misinterpreted the Bible as to incorporate that belief. From Genesis to Revelation, you will never see the word "Hellfire" and I wonder where they got it from.
Finally, the God of the Bible is depicted as a very loving and merciful father who would never want to see his children suffer. But we suffer today because just as it is written at 1John 5:19, "the whole world is in the power of the wicked one"... But just for a while.
And who gave the earth to the wicked one?
Who created the wicked one when he knew he would turn out wicked?
Who judges them and send them to hell?
If God created us then who created GOD?

1 Like

Re: There Is NO GOD! by MannieA(f): 8:41am On Dec 20, 2018
finalboss:
clearly, You need the inner peace.

you too
Re: There Is NO GOD! by ikbnice(m): 8:49am On Dec 20, 2018
dairykidd:

Will u keep kwayet!! Read Genesis1 once again.. Pray for small wisdom then read it very slowly.

Read verses 1-5 then reread 3-5 again till ur brain comes alive!
You are not serious at all. That guy was telling me there was light from the beginning because God is light. Mind yourself ooo
Re: There Is NO GOD! by Lucifer66(m): 8:52am On Dec 20, 2018
MannieA:

nah..u actually don't have common sense.. mumu..you should run off..it's your problem if you believe there is no God...why are u na telling us??
you don't believe there is God but u believe there is Lucifer...
Last mention you will get from me.
When you're able to produce a stable comment with proper English then we can talk but as for now you're a low life especially since you use the common poverty word "mumu"
And using a name does not signify belief but what can be expected from an illiterate?
Re: There Is NO GOD! by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 20, 2018
Who noticed something about these Lucifer of a guy ?
He is always bitter!
He is trying just so so hard to convince everybody that God don't exist!

Why expend so much energy on something you claim don't exist?
That's the apogee of foolishness and misplaced priority undecided

God doesn't exist, then stay with such mindset on your lane.
The religion section was not enough for you, you decided to extend your bitter life to the romance section.

Even if you want to convince someone out there that God don't exist, your bitter attitude will be your undoing!

Better learn to live with the mindset that people will not always agree with you..

You feel religion apologists are in a sort of mental slavery, did you consider how they also view you?
They view you as many of the foolish people around!
Now, if you use your brain as you claimed, you will know that you will always have problem convincing them to see life from your own spectrum..

Nobody takes someone they consider foolish serious..
Please, after reading these, just don't quote me, because I won't engage you.

#shalom

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is NO GOD! by Godskidk(m): 9:14am On Dec 20, 2018
Lucifer66:

And who gave the earth to the wicked one?
Who created the wicked one when he knew he would turn out wicked?
Who judges them and send them to hell?
If God created us then who created GOD?
Man chose the Devil over their creator and so God allowed them to see that no one is better qualified to rule than him
God created the one called Lucifer as one of the angels, but just like all of God's intelligent creations, Lucifer was created with free will(ability to choose). Sadly, he chose to turn himself into an enemy.
I already told you, there word "Hellfire" is not in the Bible.
My question is, if God didn't create is, then how did we come about?
Re: There Is NO GOD! by kunleweb: 9:38am On Dec 20, 2018
dairykidd:

When u use google also read the bible with it too

Genesis 1 New International Version (NIV)

The Beginning
1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

3 And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. 4 God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness. 5 God called the light “day,” and the darkness he called “night.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the first day.

6 And God said, “Let there be a vault between the waters to separate water from water.” 7 So God made the vault and separated the water under the vault from the water above it. And it was so. 8 God called the vault “sky.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the second day.

9 And God said, “Let the water under the sky be gathered to one place, and let dry ground appear.” And it was so. 10 God called the dry ground “land,” and the gathered waters he called “seas.” And God saw that it was good.

11 Then God said, “Genesis 1 New International Version (NIV)

The Beginning

11 Then God said, “Let the land produce vegetation: seed-bearing plants and trees on the land that bear fruit with seed in it, according to their various kinds.” And it was so. 12 The land produced vegetation: plants bearing seed according to their kinds and trees bearing fruit with seed in it according to their kinds. And God saw that it was good. 13 And there was evening, and there was morning—the third day.

14 And God said, “Let there be lights in the vault of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark sacred times, and days and years, 15 and let them be lights in the vault of the sky to give light on the earth.” And it was so. 16 God made two great lights—the greater light to govern the day and the lesser light to govern the night. He also made the stars. 17 God set them in the vault of the sky to give light on the earth, 18 to govern the day and the night, and to separate light from darkness. And God saw that it was good. 19 And there was evening, and there was morning—the fourth day.

Pray for wisdom when u read this... I thought Lucifer was wise but u seem to be just a confused soul. Try to be wiser than those googled memes created by stûpid kids for fun sakes

Preach Sir

1 Like

Re: There Is NO GOD! by Lucifer66(m): 10:32am On Dec 20, 2018
Godskidk:

Man chose the Devil over their creator and so God allowed them to see that no one is better qualified to rule than him
God created the one called Lucifer as one of the angels, but just like all of God's intelligent creations, Lucifer was created with free will(ability to choose). Sadly, he chose to turn himself into an enemy.
I already told you, there word "Hellfire" is not in the Bible.
My question is, if God didn't create is, then how did we come about?
We do not know what made us but we know when.
How can a perfect God create something that later turned against him?
Forget about the name, There is something like it that God created for suffering of man for all eternity!
Imagine seeing your fore fathers and mother burning and screaming in pain and if you're lucky out of the trillions of people you make heaven. Can you call that God a loving God?
No loving person would do something so evil!
This same God has killed more people than the devil?
He wiped 99.9% of the earth's population once.
Re: There Is NO GOD! by nemeomire: 10:40am On Dec 20, 2018
Oshogbo weed at work
Re: There Is NO GOD! by ositadima1(m): 10:53am On Dec 20, 2018
MannieA:

MannieA how are you holding up?

I want to reason with you a little beat, the idea of hell and evil seem to pose a serious problem to the existence of God. Except God is not all the things the Bible claim God to be, I find it hard to reconcile these suggestions; I have loved before, I know the feeling. You can't be loving and have hell out there for people to get grilled indefinitely, not when you have taken your time to put such beautiful creatures together. Talking about beautiful creatures, you are hot, can I get your number?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mecca In The Bible / Lagos Govt Moves Against T.B Joshua Over Building Collapse / Prayer Is Key And That Is Why JESUS Started With Prayer And Ended With Pra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.