Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Should I Continue With This Relationship Or I Should Just Step Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Continue With This Relationship Or I Should Just Step Out (3103 Views)

Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? / "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) / She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Continue With This Relationship Or I Should Just Step Out by ismailibnbashir: 1:20am On Dec 20, 2018
please nairaland mod i will b vry happy if u help me to push this post to front page:
fellow nairalanders i seriously need ur advice and if any of u notice some mistakes in my write up plz do nt insult me coz english is nt my mother tongue nd no bdy is perfect so let me go straight to the point:
there is this gal dat me and her ar dating she lives in lagos while i live in kano coz dats whr i was born nd brought up nd i no this gal through her frend coz her frend is my best frend here in kano but me and the gal ar schooling in thesame sch she is in level200 law nd i am in level 300 agriculture so let me go straight to d point before me nd this gal met each other she ave been in some kind of relationship and someone else has disvirgin her ryt frm lagos but whn we met at sch she told me about her past nd truly her past was vry bad but i go on with d relationship with her and i promise her dat i wont use it against her nd we continue with it nd i told her dat she too she should promise me dat she will change wich she promise so but she did nt fulfill all her promises but whr am actually going is that this guy dat disvirgin her there ar still having affairs with d guy coz before d guy disvirgin her the guy promise her marriage so d guy use the opportuinity to enter her but letter the guy marry anoder lady without her consent but i told her since this guy ave move on with his lyf u too try and forget about him he is a married man naw u too move on with ur lyf too but dis gal refuse to listen to me she say she cant do without d guy coz he is d one dat disvirgin her but i try to separate both of them but all in vain nd this is giving me too much concern nd among d thing dat is disturbing me most about her is dat she still use this guy pic on her profile pic or status on watsapp even me dat am her new boyfrend she do not use mine nd she use too write some comments under d pic whc baffles me alot nd among her problem again is dat anytin i do for this gal no matter hw small it is she will nt appreciate it she will be comparing wat d other guy use to do for her dat me i do nt use to do it for her whc makes me tink d gal is too materialistic nd fellow nairalanders whn this gal got adm into my sch i really stay with her coz she did nt no anybody in sokoto am d only person dat stood with her i look for accomodation for her i help her with d little i ave i make her understand hw capable i am though in my house we ar nt rich nor poor we ar normal nd d gal even come to my parents house in kano this year during our first semester break before she go back to lagos nd she met my parents too nd my jnr ones she see d kind of family i come frm nd sincerely speaking since me nd d gal know each other i have never for ones say it to her dat i need sex frm her coz dats nt my mission to her coz am a kind of guy dat is god fearing nd i tink before i make any step i use my jnr sisters as an example coz most of my jnr ones ar gal we ar two bois so i will tink if i do this to d gal naw in future i too will nt be happy seeing a guy sleeping with my younger ones nt dat u ave marry them nd i promise this gal marriage after my program in sch nd we both promise each other dat they will be no sex between both of us till after marriage but d way d gal is acting with this guy and some of her attitude is giving me too much concern nd even sometyms whn i call her if we ar talking on d phone she will just cut off d call nd say she will call me back dat she is busy doing sometin nd i will wait for her call nd she will nt call back even if we ar chatting on watsapp with her sometins she will nt reply my message back excepct whn she is in need of sometin she will chat me up dat i should send her money sometyms card nd i will do so immediately for me to satisfy her but still she do nt appreciate all wat am doing for her so plz fellow naralanders i seriouly need ur advice on this gal should i give ar sometym wether she will change or i should just leave her and face my work nd studies coz her matter is giving me sleepless nyt nd i do nt even concentrate fully whn am at work plz fellow nairalanders a broder is seriously in need of ur advice.
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship Or I Should Just Step Out by MissRaine69(f): 1:42am On Dec 20, 2018
If you were my brother I would have beaten some manner of sense into that head of yours.
This girl is still sleeping with the other guy who deflowered her. You are the side dude.
Your parents are sacrificing a lot by sending you to university at least try to act smart by recognising this is not going anywhere fast. What kind of fuckery do some men get themselves into?

30 Likes

Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship Or I Should Just Step Out by marvin906(m): 1:51am On Dec 20, 2018
ohhhhh my lord...
so that thing in between your legs na waste..
I swear if you where my brother I for beat madness commot from your head..
a girl is using you to play draft and you willgly stand like a lamb to slaughter..
guy if you don't leave that girl then your a big fool sorry to say

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship Or I Should Just Step Out by BecaciaBarbie(f): 1:56am On Dec 20, 2018
MissRaine69:
If you were my brother I would have beaten some manner of sense into that head of yours.
This girl is still sleeping with the other guy who deflowered her. You are the side dude.
Your parents are sacrificing a lot by sending you to university at least try to act smart by recognising this is not going anywhere fast. What kind of fuckery do some men get themselves into?
He is not even a side dude, he's very far from being one! He is simply a dumb maga.

20 Likes

Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship Or I Should Just Step Out by ismailibnbashir: 1:56am On Dec 20, 2018
MissRaine69:
tanks sister for ur cobtribution nd i want u to no dat am nt d kind of guy dat dont no wat he is doing or i dont tinking i do nt value d sacrifice my parents ar doing for me my G.P nd my result is ok so i do nt play with my education nd i ave wat is bringing income for me at hand so plz dont tink weder i did nt value my parents sacrifice am just into d relationship coz i want to learn one or two tins nd to see lyf whc i ave seen so plz dont tink otherwise i appreciate u

4 Likes

Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship Or I Should Just Step Out by ismailibnbashir: 2:06am On Dec 20, 2018
marvin906:
ohhhhh my lord...
so that thing in between your legs na waste..
I swear if you where my brother I for beat madness commot from your head..
a girl is using you to play draft and you willgly stand like a lamb to slaughter..
guy if you don't leave that girl then your a big fool sorry to say
tanks broderly nt dat i dont no d usefullness of d tin between my legs but am a kind of guy dat i dont cherish sleeping with gal dat i no i will nt marry in d future i use to put my sef in other ppl shoe before i take action nd am a kind of guy dat is too religious nd my background too do nt teach me to be misbehaving with ppls children let me even tell u wat u dont no am still a virgin whc am proud of it
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship Or I Should Just Step Out by Jonadull: 2:14am On Dec 20, 2018
Why you dy date Christian girl ? With a “past” ?
Dude you have problem. A serious one sef .
What happened to that girl you referred to as your best friend ?

Mtchww
Nonsense!
Courtship or dating is even haram

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship Or I Should Just Step Out by marvin906(m): 2:21am On Dec 20, 2018
ismailibnbashir:
tanks broderly nt dat i dont no d usefullness of d tin between my legs but am a kind of guy dat i dont cherish sleeping with gal dat i no i will nt marry in d future i use to put my sef in other ppl shoe before i take action nd am a kind of guy dat is too religious nd my background too do nt teach me to be misbehaving with ppls children let me even tell u wat u dont no am still a virgin whc am proud of it

That statement wasn't referring to you sleeping with her buh the fact that you allow her play with you dude be a man

Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship Or I Should Just Step Out by Yuceeluv(f): 2:23am On Dec 20, 2018
Chai Op, you are far too nice. You have made yourself a pushover. But its not late. What you feel for her is infatuation and not love and bliv me,when you cut off from her,delete her contacts,block her on social media, your senses will return. When your senses return,you'll want to flog yourself by yourself. You'll be asking yourself how you ever dated such a person in the first place.

...Bottom line, MOVE ON!.

8 Likes

Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship Or I Should Just Step Out by davspog2(m): 3:04am On Dec 20, 2018
But seriously, if they ask people with girlfriend to raise their hands up, you go wan raise yours too abi? Oga you don't have a girlfriend and start using your brain.

7 Likes

Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship Or I Should Just Step Out by Nobody: 3:04am On Dec 20, 2018
Two options for you...take your life serious or waste your life because of her....also forget her....if she's yours, she will come back and another thing, is very rare for a lady to just let go of a guy that deflowered her....because she will be hungry for the same dick that deflowered her...
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship Or I Should Just Step Out by Time2Smile(m): 3:41am On Dec 20, 2018
ismailibnbashir:
"Most muslims carry their deen on hand and carry their worldly affairs on head" i.e. They can quickly throw away what is in the hands to hold firmly what they have on head, what it means is that most muslims always ready to sacrifice their deen for the wordly affairs. How many muslims have compromised their deen just to achieve a certain position in this world, some will tell you Ustaadh before you can work here you have to shave this your bear, your trousers/pants have have to go down. Likewise in sisters side you have to have remove your Hijab hajjia, your dresses have to looked smart and after accepting the earlier conditions later they will tamper with your 5 daily salaat and other religion activities and shaytan that has promised to be misleading us will bring it to our mind that its "Dharoorah" meaning " necessity" we will quickly be quoting the ruling which say " Ad-dharuroot tubeehu-l-ma'adhooraat means Necessities make unlawful to be permissible"but my brothers and sisters before this can be applied we have to understand when will something become necessity, what is the proportion of this necessity because some of us are ignorant the corollary which says " Ad-dharooraat Tuqaddar biqadarihaa means the state of necessity should be dealth with in proportion of its measure " we need to understand that the two rulings are inseparable when the true necessity has been confirmed then we should not go beyond its limit. Rosoolullahi sallah Allahu alayhi was-salaam said " there will come a day where a muslim holding fast to his religion is like he who gripping a hot coal "( At-tirmidhiy ). But if we can be patient Allah will surely give us the best Allah says " Surely Allah is with those who are patient " and in some other verses Allah says " ... Give glide tidings to those who are patient" . As today is Jumua don't let us forget its etiquettes such as reading suratu Kahf, take your ritual bath, be earlier to Jumua Masjid, send many salawaat to Prophet (salatu Ibrahimiyyah) and don't talk why khutubah is on. May Allah accept our Ibaadah, grant us the understanding of His religion and make among those that will hold firm to sunnah Ameen wassalaam alaykum warahmatullahi wabaarakaatuh
The above is what you wrote on another thread. I hope you realize how much you are going astray. The relationship you are involved in is not allowed in Islam and will not do you any good in this life and the hereafter. You have no business being with the lady, she is not good enough for you and only taking advantage of you.

Please stay away from her and all romantic relationship for now. When you are ready to marry you will find a lovely Muslim woman who will love you and whom you will love you in return. I pray that God guide us all and protect us from Zina(Adultery and fornication).
NB: It will be irresponsible of me not to say this. Please, work on improving your English.

6 Likes

Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship Or I Should Just Step Out by xpac01(m): 3:41am On Dec 20, 2018
Imagine the question:

"should I Continue With This Relationship Or I Should Just Step Out"?

Look boy, you are not in any relationship in the first place so better stop deceiving yourself.

Go to your dictionary (i.e if you can have time to do anything else apart from crying over a shadow) and search for the meaning of relationship.

The earlier you start focusing on how to make something better out of your close to misfortune life the better for you...
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship Or I Should Just Step Out by Nobody: 4:36am On Dec 20, 2018
Like someone said, you were never in a relationship in the first place. The idea is only in your head. You are a nobody to that girl. Imagine her telling you that she can't leave the guy who disflowered her? And you are here still asking questions,right? Find another girl and block her. Don't even make the mistake of keeping her as a friend. She already knows your mumu button which and will use to manipulate you over n over for her gain. Stay away completely.
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship Or I Should Just Step Out by honimun007(m): 4:51am On Dec 20, 2018
My friend, it's obvious the lady is not into you as you are into her. If you know what's good for you, just run 4-40 and move on with your life. You are not her boyfriend, just a problem solved. Use your head
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship Or I Should Just Step Out by biggy00000(m): 4:54am On Dec 20, 2018
Op kindly take note of the following.
- you are dating her she is not dating you while she is dating the married man who is not dating her (hope you understand)

-she is not willing to leave her past where it belongs

- she can't leave Lagos to settle in North because of you neither can you leave the north "that is where I was born and raised; I have something productive there".

-you are not a social person n thus cannot drive a long conversation hence she drops your call for other less boring stuffs.

-reade the above 5 times in the morning and last thing at night after your prayers then take the right decision.

Best regards in your new search for love
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship Or I Should Just Step Out by duduade: 6:14am On Dec 20, 2018
Your write up get as e be

Summary

You need deliverance from the girl

Concentrate get a good degree alongside setting up a business.. Make money...
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship Or I Should Just Step Out by Rahyberg(m): 7:01am On Dec 20, 2018
MissRaine69:
grin
I stand with you..
He no wan get sense ni
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship Or I Should Just Step Out by excessmon(m): 7:25am On Dec 20, 2018
Lagos yahoo girl catch Kano maye........my guy u go pay till u old no...even wen u son marry anoda person

3 Likes

Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship Or I Should Just Step Out by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 20, 2018
When will this people realize that students relationship don't work.
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship Or I Should Just Step Out by realest2(m): 8:45am On Dec 20, 2018
MissRaine69:
the guy deserves Serious beating i swear
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship Or I Should Just Step Out by nwachukwu9(m): 9:40am On Dec 20, 2018
The said love is blind, but you are deeply blinded by your love for her. As a relationship expert, i would enumerate some of the major observation and mistakes i noticed about your relationship
1)You are not in a romantic relationship, instead you are in a Parasitic relationship where no true love exist
2)The lady is in control of this parasitic relationship, which makes her treat you as a fool you are
3)you thought you would gain her love for you by telling her you would not have sex with her till marriage, The bitter truth is that ladies would love to give her body unconditionally to the person she loves, without demanding a dime, that is how most ladies show a guy that she truly loves him
4)You made a great mistakes of showering her with plenty gift, There is nothing wrong buying gift for your girlfriend, but buy her these gifts when she is very much attracted to you
This are the major things i observe about your relationship, it is left for you to stay or to leave, if you choose to stay then you have to correct this things and enjoy a good relationship, the most important thing to correct is to enter into a romantic relationship with her, which is very difficult at this time, because you spoilt everything from the beginning. I would advise you to quit the realationship

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship Or I Should Just Step Out by Apination(m): 10:23am On Dec 20, 2018
She doesn't love you, you are just wasting your time and little resources, the bit.ch just dey mugu you undecided

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship Or I Should Just Step Out by jefdr001: 10:30am On Dec 20, 2018
You want a sexless relationship with a girl you are not marrying within 6months. Worse still with a girl who is not a virgin and raised in lagos.OK. I will only advice you to go find your mate. Your girlfriend should probably be <6 year old as of today being 20/12/2018

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship Or I Should Just Step Out by Gozbrown(m): 10:31am On Dec 20, 2018
jex fvck her and move on.....very easy

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship Or I Should Just Step Out by Eberechi24(f): 10:39am On Dec 20, 2018
Just step out of that relationship. There is no future there
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship Or I Should Just Step Out by malachi123: 10:57am On Dec 20, 2018
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship Or I Should Just Step Out by kollinskollins(m): 11:05am On Dec 20, 2018
RIP To You, If U Don't Move On.
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship Or I Should Just Step Out by samysmoothfresh: 11:11am On Dec 20, 2018
Saffi say something to the op.
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship Or I Should Just Step Out by Offpoint: 11:16am On Dec 20, 2018
I stopped reading midway cuz your story was beginning to irritate and pissed me off. I'm still mad at science and technology for their inability to developed a device that allows slapping, kicking and beating of dumb people via the internet.

if you're more than 5 years op, then you're a disgrace to menhood.
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship Or I Should Just Step Out by techking: 12:28pm On Dec 20, 2018
Pls sombori shld give dis WAWA small sense
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship Or I Should Just Step Out by Snowfancy(m): 1:10pm On Dec 20, 2018
bro the truth is u are the only one on that relationship(u are dating yourself), cut her off. there are good girls out there who deserve guys like u but this one aint urs she just milking u.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

The White Or Orange Coloured Vitamin C: What You Should Know / Another Nairalander Wedding Coming Up This Month / Which Of This Cute Pies Ladies Would You Choose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.