Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Should I Continue With This Relationship Or I Should Just Step Out - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Continue With This Relationship Or I Should Just Step Out (3101 Views)

Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? / "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) / She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship Or I Should Just Step Out by MissRaine69(f): 1:39pm On Dec 20, 2018
ismailibnbashir:
tanks sister for ur cobtribution nd i want u to no dat am nt d kind of guy dat dont no wat he is doing or i dont tinking i do nt value d sacrifice my parents ar doing for me my G.P nd my result is ok so i do nt play with my education nd i ave wat is bringing income for me at hand so plz dont tink weder i did nt value my parents sacrifice am just into d relationship coz i want to learn one or two tins nd to see lyf whc i ave seen so plz dont tink otherwise i appreciate u
How are you learning about life when you are with someone who clearly has her interests vested elsewhere?
What exactly are you learning here?
How to be a fool that is being used? Come on now! This is actually quite sad and it pains me to see how naive you are about this. This is not a relationship, you are not in a relationship.
Focus on your school and when you are wiser you can try this again.
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship Or I Should Just Step Out by nwachukwu9(m): 1:44pm On Dec 20, 2018
The original poster behaves as more than a fool in love, i wish that girl would jam me, she would even run away from me in the next 7days
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship Or I Should Just Step Out by nwachukwu9(m): 1:48pm On Dec 20, 2018
The said love is blind, but you are deeply blinded by your love for her. As a relationship expert, i would enumerate some of the major observation and mistakes i noticed about your relationship
1)You are not in a romantic relationship, instead you are in a Parasitic relationship where no true love exist
2)The lady is in control of this parasitic relationship, which makes her treat you as a fool you are
3)you thought you would gain her love for you by telling her you would not have sex with her till marriage, The bitter truth is that ladies would love to give her body unconditionally to the person she loves, without demanding a dime, that is how most ladies show a guy that she truly loves him
4)You made a great mistakes of showering her with plenty gift, There is nothing wrong buying gift for your girlfriend, but buy her these gifts when she is very much attracted to you
This are the major things i observe about your relationship, it is left for you to stay or to leave, if you choose to stay then you have to correct this things and enjoy a good relationship, the most important thing to correct is to enter into a romantic relationship with her, which is very difficult at this time, because you spoilt everything from the beginning. I would advise you to quit the realationship
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship Or I Should Just Step Out by zainmaxwell(m): 3:18pm On Dec 20, 2018
Grown ass men will be misbehaving

Shame on u bro

Least I forget wer for kano d best friend dey make I help her ministry cos me self dey kano
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship Or I Should Just Step Out by Efewestern: 4:05pm On Dec 20, 2018
ismailibnbashir:
tanks sister for ur cobtribution nd i want u to no dat am nt d kind of guy dat dont no wat he is doing or i dont tinking i do nt value d sacrifice my parents ar doing for me my G.P...

Dude you are a man, stop acting like a "Sisi", that girl is playing with you, there are several girls out there, go get yourself a real woman, the lady in question is not interested in you or your love.
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship Or I Should Just Step Out by olami995: 6:06pm On Dec 20, 2018
Please I need your advise guys, pls don't my English and the use of punctuation marks. My name is lagbaja from western part of Nigeria. During my service year, I met an Igbo girl , we get along sharp( u guys understand me nah) though not serious relationship is just hmmmmm) because she had a boyfriend and I have a girl back in my state. Now am in europe for my masters and this girl has been trying also to come to Europe but due to financial issues. During the time am processing my travelling even during my service year I have been on it, she got to know about it whenever am out with friends at lodge , she will search my bag where I wrote all the necessary website and guide lines , so she later told me also she is interested. During my first semester , she got admitted and she called, message a lot about me helping her to source for money but honestly the money I used while coming was loan my parent got for me and the money is been giving back to me every month my the bank here in Europe, because is just in an account to show embassy that I have means of subsistence. Fastward she missed that admission that year and right now she got again in my school sef and my twin brother also got. My parent called and said hey don't have 4million that the money they gave me , I should try and add it to my savings for twin off course I will do that. This girl now is begging me that she must not missed this admission.

The truth of the matter is if I talk to two guys I will get the money for her because have make friends (/real nigga) but am afraid, though I also have a girl waiting for me but helping this Igbo girl to Europe , what will be my gain
What if she come and she is brainwash that she did not sign any contract about collecting money and she go ahead not paying back and I don't have intention of marrying her, will I bring a girl for another guy. What is really my gain in this. Should I go ahead in helping her , won't this put me in problem
Can I stand another guy dating her in the school, same city?
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship Or I Should Just Step Out by adelacuna(m): 6:57pm On Dec 20, 2018
OP u need to MAN up at this juncture of your life the truth is you have to walk out of that relationship in your interest cos you deserve more than that lady is offering you.

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship Or I Should Just Step Out by MissRaine69(f): 7:30pm On Dec 20, 2018
marvin906:
ohhhhh my lord...
so that thing in between your legs na waste..
I swear if you where my brother I for beat madness commot from your head..
a girl is using you to play draft and you willgly stand like a lamb to slaughter..
guy if you don't leave that girl then your a big fool sorry to say
Shall we go and rescue him from his own stupidity? How naive can someone be?
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship Or I Should Just Step Out by nwachukwu9(m): 7:39pm On Dec 20, 2018
You have a double PHD IN GOAT AND FOOLISH FRIENDZONE. I once had a Phd in friendzone while i was in JSS3 i learnt my lesson, currently no lady on earth can friendzone me. You have learnt your lesson, come out strong and never repeat those mistakes you are a Man

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship Or I Should Just Step Out by marvin906(m): 7:40pm On Dec 20, 2018
MissRaine69:

Shall we go and rescue him from his own stupidity? How naive can someone be?

every mallam to he's kettle have said my own it's left for him to take it or not..
truth be told he knows he's being played buh he choose to be blinded by stupid love

Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship Or I Should Just Step Out by royalair(m): 8:56pm On Dec 20, 2018
The law of fuckks states that any pussyy once fuckedd can be fuckedd again and refuckedd if the initial fucckk wasn't perfectly fuckedd in a fuckkable manner by the fuckker and the fuckee.

Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship Or I Should Just Step Out by nurain150(m): 10:44pm On Dec 20, 2018
Sallam OP but why they will advice you to do Zina...when ready for marriage go to Imam and let him do the match making.......
For me just leave her ooo.... but in a nice way..did she even consider you her boyfriend?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Pranks His Girlfriend By Pretending He Had Another Girl At Home / Women Would Rather Commit Suicide Than Admit That They Are Wrong!! [photos] / My Husband Sets Me Up.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.