Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,922 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Man Pranks His Girlfriend By Pretending He Had Another Girl At Home - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Pranks His Girlfriend By Pretending He Had Another Girl At Home (3099 Views)

Man Pranks His Girlfriend Before Giving Her A Surprise Marriage Proposal / Man Pranks His Girlfriend With A Dummy "Side Chic" / Man Pranks Girlfriend With Narcotics Arrest Then Proposes To Her (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Pranks His Girlfriend By Pretending He Had Another Girl At Home by GistMore: 3:15am On Aug 20, 2019

Girlfriend launches attack after she walked in to find her boyfriend with a "side chic"

A man pranked his girlfriend by setting up a dummy to make it look like he had another woman in the house. The girlfriend's reaction when she walked in will have you watching the video multiple times.

In the viral video, the man can be seen putting the dummy in place as he awaited the arrival of his girlfriend. He then lay back on a chair and waited until he heard her footsteps.

When he noticed she was approaching, he stood and got close to the dummy, touching it, as though he were handling a woman.

His girlfriend walked in on this sight and didn't miss a bit. She immediately leaped towards the man and the "side chick", jumping them in one swift, athletic move. As she did, she raised her feet and kicked the dummy's head.

Her quick reaction has amused Instagram users but what people find most amusing is the kick she aimed at the head of the "side chic". Most said if the dummy were a real woman she would have suffered some serious injuries.

Watch The Video
http://gistmore.com/man-pranks-his-girlfriend-by-pretending-he-had-another-girl-at-home

Re: Man Pranks His Girlfriend By Pretending He Had Another Girl At Home by GistMore: 3:21am On Aug 20, 2019

Re: Man Pranks His Girlfriend By Pretending He Had Another Girl At Home by Chicagoesontop: 3:26am On Aug 20, 2019
That Girl might be from the family of Jackie Chan

1 Like

Re: Man Pranks His Girlfriend By Pretending He Had Another Girl At Home by laughitall(m): 3:27am On Aug 20, 2019
Kikikikikikiki ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Pranks His Girlfriend By Pretending He Had Another Girl At Home by GistMore: 3:32am On Aug 20, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Man Pranks His Girlfriend By Pretending He Had Another Girl At Home by Kingpee2(m): 3:33am On Aug 20, 2019
Women can’t deal with heart break but will be so quick to break a man’s heart .

5 Likes

Re: Man Pranks His Girlfriend By Pretending He Had Another Girl At Home by luminouz(m): 3:36am On Aug 20, 2019
Killer leleyi o....
See moves....

Chai chin lui Ming Yin fai!
Re: Man Pranks His Girlfriend By Pretending He Had Another Girl At Home by olu77(m): 3:39am On Aug 20, 2019
They are both very good actors.

2 Likes

Re: Man Pranks His Girlfriend By Pretending He Had Another Girl At Home by MiaB(f): 3:41am On Aug 20, 2019
Kingpee2:
And y'all are the saints that don't break hearts?

1 Like

Re: Man Pranks His Girlfriend By Pretending He Had Another Girl At Home by Kingpee2(m): 3:47am On Aug 20, 2019
MiaB:
And y'all are the saints that don't break hearts?
I don’t have a gf and trust me if I ever have one I’ll never do such ...The shit has happened to me more than once ,had to just give up on that word love,it has made me believe ya all are just the same ..
Re: Man Pranks His Girlfriend By Pretending He Had Another Girl At Home by MiaB(f): 3:50am On Aug 20, 2019
Kingpee2:
I don’t have a gf and trust me if I ever have one I’ll never do such ...The shit has happened to me more than once ,had to just give up on that word love,it has made me believe ya all are just the same ..
Everyone has been hurt by the opposite sex at one point or another,doesn't make everyone the same

1 Like

Re: Man Pranks His Girlfriend By Pretending He Had Another Girl At Home by Kingpee2(m): 3:52am On Aug 20, 2019
MiaB:
Everyone has been hurt by the opposite sex at one point or another,doesn't make everyone the same
You don’t sound like a victim,I’m the one who’s been so loving and it has always been taken for granted ,for now I’ll assume y all are the same till someone proves me wrong ..
Re: Man Pranks His Girlfriend By Pretending He Had Another Girl At Home by MiaB(f): 3:57am On Aug 20, 2019
Kingpee2:
You don’t sound like a victim,I’m the one who’s been so loving and it has always been taken for granted ,for now I’ll assume y all are the same till someone proves me wrong ..
Hahaz how do victims sound? like you? like i said we've all been there not excluding me
doesn't make me view males as some sort of evil creatures though.

1 Like

Re: Man Pranks His Girlfriend By Pretending He Had Another Girl At Home by Kingpee2(m): 4:00am On Aug 20, 2019
MiaB:
Hahaz how do victims sound? like you? like i said we've all been there not excluding me,doesn't make me view males as some sort of evil creatures though.
Maybe I’m just judging based on my experience,ever been totally in love before?
Re: Man Pranks His Girlfriend By Pretending He Had Another Girl At Home by Nobody: 4:09am On Aug 20, 2019
:/
Re: Man Pranks His Girlfriend By Pretending He Had Another Girl At Home by decatalyst(m): 6:09am On Aug 20, 2019
This guy just want to die 'a waste' abi.

Nah this kind thing e dey use play when he dey date a hot tempered witch?

Some people no just get regard for their life.

1 Like

Re: Man Pranks His Girlfriend By Pretending He Had Another Girl At Home by ValCon888: 7:04am On Aug 20, 2019
The way she stretched that leg, you'd think she wanted to do high jump or throw javelin at the olympics.

1 Like

Re: Man Pranks His Girlfriend By Pretending He Had Another Girl At Home by Kingluqman(m): 8:40am On Aug 20, 2019
grin

The guy shouldn’t try such again... next time na hot water en go pour dem
Re: Man Pranks His Girlfriend By Pretending He Had Another Girl At Home by MiaB(f): 1:35pm On Aug 20, 2019
Kingpee2:
Maybe I’m just judging based on my experience,ever been totally in love before?
yea
Re: Man Pranks His Girlfriend By Pretending He Had Another Girl At Home by Kingpee2(m): 1:59pm On Aug 20, 2019
MiaB:
yea
Lets be friends and also get to know each other better .
Re: Man Pranks His Girlfriend By Pretending He Had Another Girl At Home by MiaB(f): 3:32pm On Aug 20, 2019
Kingpee2:
Lets be friends and also get to know each other better .
sure we can be friends here,not offline tho
Re: Man Pranks His Girlfriend By Pretending He Had Another Girl At Home by Kingpee2(m): 5:14pm On Aug 20, 2019
MiaB:
sure we can be friends here,not offline tho
Wetin happen?
Re: Man Pranks His Girlfriend By Pretending He Had Another Girl At Home by MiaB(f): 12:52pm On Aug 21, 2019
Kingpee2:
Wetin happen?
nothing happen oh
Re: Man Pranks His Girlfriend By Pretending He Had Another Girl At Home by mumumugu(m): 5:05pm On Aug 21, 2019
set up.....staged
Re: Man Pranks His Girlfriend By Pretending He Had Another Girl At Home by Kingpee2(m): 5:15pm On Aug 21, 2019
MiaB:
nothing happen oh
wondering why you don’t want to be friends outside Nairaland,not fair ,sounds like you are looking down on me
Re: Man Pranks His Girlfriend By Pretending He Had Another Girl At Home by Lamanii22(f): 6:32pm On Aug 21, 2019
Re: Man Pranks His Girlfriend By Pretending He Had Another Girl At Home by MiaB(f): 9:31pm On Aug 21, 2019
Kingpee2:
wondering why you don’t want to be friends outside Nairaland,not fair ,sounds like you are looking down on me
What? who am I to look down on anyone, I'm just very skeptical about nairaland thingy
Re: Man Pranks His Girlfriend By Pretending He Had Another Girl At Home by Kingpee2(m): 9:36pm On Aug 21, 2019
MiaB:
What? who am I to look down on anyone, I'm just very skeptical about nairaland thingy
I totally understand but still doesn’t mean we can’t take up chances ,it’s normal to have your insecurities but I wouldn’t let that stop me from the unknown,please let’s just get to know each other ,you never can tell Mia,I’m pleading .....What’sapp is enough for me .....Please...
Re: Man Pranks His Girlfriend By Pretending He Had Another Girl At Home by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 21, 2019
Kingpee2:
true talk.
Re: Man Pranks His Girlfriend By Pretending He Had Another Girl At Home by MiaB(f): 11:05pm On Aug 21, 2019
Kingpee2:
I totally understand but still doesn’t mean we can’t take up chances ,it’s normal to have your insecurities but I wouldn’t let that stop me from the unknown,please let’s just get to know each other ,you never can tell Mia,I’m pleading .....What’sapp is enough for me .....Please...
hope you're not looking for something more than platonic
Re: Man Pranks His Girlfriend By Pretending He Had Another Girl At Home by Kingpee2(m): 11:17pm On Aug 21, 2019
MiaB:
hope you're not looking for something more than platonic
No ma’am,please ....I’m pleading .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Of This Cute Pies Ladies Would You Choose / Share Your Experiences On How You First Met Your Wife / I Need Advice, My Wife Just Changed - A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.