Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,665 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Man Grabs His Fiancée's Backside In Pre-Wedding Pictures - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Grabs His Fiancée's Backside In Pre-Wedding Pictures (45053 Views)

Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures / Excited Man Grabs His Wife's Backside While Posing For Picture, People React / Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Grabs His Fiancée's Backside In Pre-Wedding Pictures by dabrin: 7:01am On Dec 20, 2018
This man keeps grabbing his fiancee's backside in all the pre-wedding photoshoot. Lol

Gist from Gistmore - https://gistmore.com/man-grab-his-fiancee-backside-in-lovely-pre-wedding-pictures

Re: Man Grabs His Fiancée's Backside In Pre-Wedding Pictures by Nwodosis(m): 7:01am On Dec 20, 2018
The last picture above says it all, it is the pictorial representation of what actually brought them together, while the man is for her ass, the woman is for his pocket!
Symbiosis comes to mind.

280 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Man Grabs His Fiancée's Backside In Pre-Wedding Pictures by dabrin: 7:04am On Dec 20, 2018
See more lovely photos of man grabbing his fiancée backside in Pre-wedding photos >>> https://gistmore.com/man-grab-his-fiancee-backside-in-lovely-pre-wedding-pictures

2 Likes

Re: Man Grabs His Fiancée's Backside In Pre-Wedding Pictures by Homeboiy: 7:07am On Dec 20, 2018
ok

next
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancée's Backside In Pre-Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 20, 2018
He is in for the ass angry. I don't like guys laying emphasis on ass.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Grabs His Fiancée's Backside In Pre-Wedding Pictures by vecman22(m): 10:15am On Dec 20, 2018
soon and very soon e go tire you..

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Grabs His Fiancée's Backside In Pre-Wedding Pictures by samson147(m): 10:15am On Dec 20, 2018
In essence he's trying to tell u guys dat na me get am

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Grabs His Fiancée's Backside In Pre-Wedding Pictures by oluwasegun007(m): 10:16am On Dec 20, 2018
This guy is my peson....BBW rocks.

God bless your marriage

But note that love is sweet oooo and when money dey love is sweeter..

6 Likes

Re: Man Grabs His Fiancée's Backside In Pre-Wedding Pictures by chelseabmw(m): 10:16am On Dec 20, 2018
Grabber cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Grabs His Fiancée's Backside In Pre-Wedding Pictures by ShameOnAPC: 10:16am On Dec 20, 2018
Can't they snap pics without pressing yansh?

3 Likes

Re: Man Grabs His Fiancée's Backside In Pre-Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 20, 2018
s*exually loaded pics
cheap
aren't they ashamed before their parents?

undecided

4 Likes

Re: Man Grabs His Fiancée's Backside In Pre-Wedding Pictures by kekakuz(m): 10:17am On Dec 20, 2018
what happens when the butt loses shape. marriage these days men

2 Likes

Re: Man Grabs His Fiancée's Backside In Pre-Wedding Pictures by Dannieln1: 10:17am On Dec 20, 2018
The way men grab this days
Hope they grab spirituality one day

3 Likes

Re: Man Grabs His Fiancée's Backside In Pre-Wedding Pictures by Naijatask: 10:17am On Dec 20, 2018
Valerie47:

2 Likes

Re: Man Grabs His Fiancée's Backside In Pre-Wedding Pictures by falcon01: 10:17am On Dec 20, 2018
th3 last picture explains relationship goals
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancée's Backside In Pre-Wedding Pictures by dopeJemi: 10:17am On Dec 20, 2018
One more "man grabs the ass of his fiancee in lovely pre wedding shoot" and I am going to explode, it is becoming rampant here on nairaland, both the caption and the act itself, it is straight up annoying AF

5 Likes

Re: Man Grabs His Fiancée's Backside In Pre-Wedding Pictures by OkunrinOloro: 10:17am On Dec 20, 2018
Congrats to Eniola Badmus. But why did she start bleaching?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Grabs His Fiancée's Backside In Pre-Wedding Pictures by ifada123: 10:17am On Dec 20, 2018
Valerie47:
Are you tell us you don't have it big behind?

3 Likes

Re: Man Grabs His Fiancée's Backside In Pre-Wedding Pictures by Oshin56(m): 10:18am On Dec 20, 2018
Where your treasure is, is where your heart (hand) will be
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancée's Backside In Pre-Wedding Pictures by ozodigboo(m): 10:18am On Dec 20, 2018
The girl is OLD
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancée's Backside In Pre-Wedding Pictures by Topmaike007(m): 10:18am On Dec 20, 2018
the backside is the main thing,if we no grab am wetin we gain..

1 Like

Re: Man Grabs His Fiancée's Backside In Pre-Wedding Pictures by ofiko123(m): 10:18am On Dec 20, 2018
Nwodosis:
The last picture above says it all, it is the pictorial representation of what actually brought them together, while the man is for her ass, the woman is for his pocket!
Symbiosis comes to mind.

grin you Sabi...
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancée's Backside In Pre-Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 20, 2018
grin
Man for the Ass
Woman for the Pocket

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Grabs His Fiancée's Backside In Pre-Wedding Pictures by Spaxon(f): 10:18am On Dec 20, 2018
Nwodosis:
Symbiosis comes to mind.

you haff skipped that your medicine again.
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancée's Backside In Pre-Wedding Pictures by Omoluabi16(m): 10:18am On Dec 20, 2018
Two oldies wey no wan get sense.
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancée's Backside In Pre-Wedding Pictures by nonix22(m): 10:19am On Dec 20, 2018
you seem to be taking this personal babes?
Valerie47:

1 Like

Re: Man Grabs His Fiancée's Backside In Pre-Wedding Pictures by Auxtin85(m): 10:19am On Dec 20, 2018
Valerie47:

Because you don’t have it. My dear I don’t joke with boobs and ass

5 Likes

Re: Man Grabs His Fiancée's Backside In Pre-Wedding Pictures by medropoly(m): 10:20am On Dec 20, 2018
kia.... see nyansh... grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Grabs His Fiancée's Backside In Pre-Wedding Pictures by Topmaike007(m): 10:21am On Dec 20, 2018
Valerie47:
if we no grab am wetin we gain,pls if you have allow dat Bros to grab it in peace, before ladies that's outside will want him to grab theirs.dat z my little advice I can give

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Advert In Port-Harcourt: Do You Need A Wife Or A Husband? / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Physically Challenged Lady Set To Wed In Akwa Ibom State / Ekpe Akpove: Wedding Pictures Of The Man Who Married 2 Ladies In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.