Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Man Grabs His Fiancée's Backside In Pre-Wedding Pictures - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Grabs His Fiancée's Backside In Pre-Wedding Pictures (45060 Views)

Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures / Excited Man Grabs His Wife's Backside While Posing For Picture, People React / Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Grabs His Fiancée's Backside In Pre-Wedding Pictures by ogbonti: 10:49am On Dec 20, 2018
Woman = sh it box ya nsh
Man = Olo do, ya h oo Pl u s
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancée's Backside In Pre-Wedding Pictures by Topmaike007(m): 10:49am On Dec 20, 2018
Auxtin85:

Lol I nor you can’t be bro
you no say na 14 yrs for prison..

1 Like

Re: Man Grabs His Fiancée's Backside In Pre-Wedding Pictures by Enemyofpeace: 10:49am On Dec 20, 2018
Ugliest couple ever liveth

Seun when will you marry?if na money we members of nairaland are ready to contribute fifty fifty kobo to assist you.
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancée's Backside In Pre-Wedding Pictures by femi4: 10:50am On Dec 20, 2018
Valerie47:
I don't understand you.
same way people cannot relate with your post
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancée's Backside In Pre-Wedding Pictures by EmekaBlue(m): 10:50am On Dec 20, 2018
All these women sef..una no dey tire to show us nyansh ni

Me don dey tire to look shitboxes upadan walahi
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancée's Backside In Pre-Wedding Pictures by Octofirm: 10:51am On Dec 20, 2018
Can two walk together accept they agreed ?
Yanshhhhh ! Rabbing shocked
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancée's Backside In Pre-Wedding Pictures by Xinzu: 10:52am On Dec 20, 2018
Valerie47:
He is in for the ass angry. I don't like guys laying emphasis on ass.

You won't like me.
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancée's Backside In Pre-Wedding Pictures by Kento4ken: 10:52am On Dec 20, 2018
na u go tire for the back side
just give u 2 month..
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancée's Backside In Pre-Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 20, 2018
Nwodosis:
The last picture above says it all, it is the pictorial representation of what actually brought them together, while the man is for her ass, the woman is for his pocket!
Symbiosis comes to mind.
too much sense am sure u're nt baba-rig
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancée's Backside In Pre-Wedding Pictures by crunchyg: 10:54am On Dec 20, 2018
Valerie47:
Why are you pained, is it because your own is small?
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancée's Backside In Pre-Wedding Pictures by Didi2d(m): 10:56am On Dec 20, 2018
Nwodosis:
The last picture above says it all, it is the pictorial representation of what actually brought them together, while the man is for her ass, the woman is for his pocket!
Symbiosis comes to mind.

Bros abeg you dey my mind, even the first picture brought that to my mind. This kind Union get as e be
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancée's Backside In Pre-Wedding Pictures by SmilingMary(m): 10:56am On Dec 20, 2018
Valerie47:

U didn't see her hand in his back pocket. I don't like ladies laying emphasis on deep pockets
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancée's Backside In Pre-Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 20, 2018
Valerie47:

What do u like the emphasis to b?
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancée's Backside In Pre-Wedding Pictures by davillian(m): 11:16am On Dec 20, 2018
I'm sure if he sees a bigger ass he will cheat in her.
That's why it is better not to fall in love with a woman's physical properties /assets because a time will come when those things you fall in love with will become obsolete.
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancée's Backside In Pre-Wedding Pictures by Jblaze1: 11:31am On Dec 20, 2018
you call this grabbing undecided undecided
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancée's Backside In Pre-Wedding Pictures by joyousever(f): 11:42am On Dec 20, 2018
What's the craze about this arse grabbing trend. It's a public show of disrespect to the woman abeg!

1 Like

Re: Man Grabs His Fiancée's Backside In Pre-Wedding Pictures by goddyono(m): 11:49am On Dec 20, 2018
na only back this man fit touch
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancée's Backside In Pre-Wedding Pictures by Mrcomputeru: 11:55am On Dec 20, 2018
And u didn't see the lady's hand in his pocket? I don't like ladies laying emphasis in the pocket
Valerie47:
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancée's Backside In Pre-Wedding Pictures by moko123: 12:03pm On Dec 20, 2018
sad angry shocked
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancée's Backside In Pre-Wedding Pictures by wink2015(m): 12:05pm On Dec 20, 2018
dabrin:
This man keeps grabbing his fiancee's backside in all the pre-wedding photoshoot. Lol

Gist from Gistmore - https://gistmore.com/man-grab-his-fiancee-backside-in-lovely-pre-wedding-pictures

FORGET ASS AND ALL THAT BODY THING!

IS SHE A WIFE MATERIAL?

IS SHE RESPECTFUL?

CAN SHE RUN A HAPPY HOME?

CAN SHE ACCOMMODATE THE FAMILY MEMBER OF THE MAN IN HER MATRIMONIAL HOME?

CAN SHE MANAGE THE FINANCES OF THE HOME?

CAN SHE RUN A JOINT ACCOUNT TO MANAGE THE HOME?

CAN SHE CONTRIBUTE FINANCIALLY TO THE HOME INSTEAD OF LEAVING ALL THE EXPENSES FOR THE MAN?

CAN SHE PROVIDE THE NEEDED SUPPORT TO THE MAN?

IS SHE SEXUALLY COMPATIBLE WITH THE MAN?

CAN SHE PROVIDE THAT SPIRITUAL SUPPORT TO THE MAN?

CAN SHE TOLERATE THE EXCESSES OF THE HUSBAND?

CAN SHE COOK THE TRADITIONAL NIGERIAN MEAL INCLUDING CONTINENTAL ( Do not send your husband to public eatery or send your man to
be eating sandine, geisha, Indomie noodle or spaghetti and all
the fastfood.

Many more question

The same questions some how goes to the husband.
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancée's Backside In Pre-Wedding Pictures by mechanics(m): 12:13pm On Dec 20, 2018
Indecent, must he do that in public?
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancée's Backside In Pre-Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 20, 2018
my friend come on, grab that ass like a man...
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancée's Backside In Pre-Wedding Pictures by SOFTENGR: 12:58pm On Dec 20, 2018
Nwodosis:
Symbiosis comes to mind.
You get sense.
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancée's Backside In Pre-Wedding Pictures by mubby4real(m): 1:23pm On Dec 20, 2018
Nwodosis:
Symbiosis comes to mind.
Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion.
To me it shows that she is his wife he can touch her anywhere he feels like and she can spend his money as she pleases
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancée's Backside In Pre-Wedding Pictures by Nwodosis(m): 1:31pm On Dec 20, 2018
mubby4real:

Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion.
To me it shows that she is his wife he can touch her anywhere he feels like and she can spend his money as she pleases

Are you married?
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancée's Backside In Pre-Wedding Pictures by Wuse: 1:42pm On Dec 20, 2018
Valerie47:
May be because you don't have ass sorry babe
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancée's Backside In Pre-Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 20, 2018
Wuse:

May be because you don't have ass sorry babe
I'm just laughing at y'all saying I don't have ass, I have it in quantum.
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancée's Backside In Pre-Wedding Pictures by Rolly22(m): 2:21pm On Dec 20, 2018
Valerie47:

Because you don't have one
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancée's Backside In Pre-Wedding Pictures by Spaxon(f): 12:32am On Dec 22, 2018
Pope22:
Badi mouth
lol.. WA dup
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancée's Backside In Pre-Wedding Pictures by Pope22(m): 8:01pm On Dec 22, 2018
Spaxon:
lol.. WA dup
Am fine. Happy Christmas sweet heart

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Advantages Of Polygamy? / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Physically Challenged Lady Set To Wed In Akwa Ibom State / Advert In Port-Harcourt: Do You Need A Wife Or A Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.