Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Man Grabs His Fiancée's Backside In Pre-Wedding Pictures - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Grabs His Fiancée's Backside In Pre-Wedding Pictures (45059 Views)

Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures / Excited Man Grabs His Wife's Backside While Posing For Picture, People React / Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Grabs His Fiancée's Backside In Pre-Wedding Pictures by jimohibrahim(m): 10:21am On Dec 20, 2018
Nice pics

Samsung gear s3 classic for sale..
Very powerful smart watch and very classic
original thick Leather band
With its wireless charger and USB cable
Market prices is 70k
I'm selling for 50k
Can waybill to anywhere but currently in zuba Abuja

Re: Man Grabs His Fiancée's Backside In Pre-Wedding Pictures by movetoca: 10:21am On Dec 20, 2018
Nwodosis:
The last picture above says it all, it is the pictorial representation of what actually brought them together, while the man is for her ass, the woman is for his pocket!
Symbiosis comes to mind.
Smart guy
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancée's Backside In Pre-Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 20, 2018
Kids
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancée's Backside In Pre-Wedding Pictures by Collins10(m): 10:22am On Dec 20, 2018
Op, maybe your caption should have been "Man places hands on his fiancee's ass" or "Man touches fiancee's ass".

I see no grabbing there.

You should see Julieth Ibrahim and Slimberg's pictures to fully understand what it means to GRAB something.
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancée's Backside In Pre-Wedding Pictures by Topmaike007(m): 10:23am On Dec 20, 2018
Auxtin85:

Because you don’t have it. My dear I don’t joke with boobs and ass
two of us suppose they live for the Same house.
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancée's Backside In Pre-Wedding Pictures by MrHighSea: 10:24am On Dec 20, 2018
Valerie47:
He is in for the ass angry. I don't like guys laying emphasis on ass.
Dnt tell us u av a flat ass.
Better natural sha.o
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancée's Backside In Pre-Wedding Pictures by Topmaike007(m): 10:24am On Dec 20, 2018
Collins10:
Op, maybe your caption should have been "Man places hands on his fiancee's ass" or "Man touches fiancee's ass".

I see no grabbing there.

You should see Julieth Ibrahim and Slimberg's pictures to fully understand what it means to GRAB something.
op no Sabi meaning of grab

1 Like

Re: Man Grabs His Fiancée's Backside In Pre-Wedding Pictures by troubleboi: 10:24am On Dec 20, 2018
Pre wedding pix or post wedding pix...

Men don't respect the female body before marriage and vice vasa..

I wont be surprise if i see a bleeping pre wedding pix..

If you ask me...they have been bleeping for long......

If you re not earning money as you are browsing, then get a browser that pays you for browsing..its free

Click on my signature below..
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancée's Backside In Pre-Wedding Pictures by KIDfurniture(m): 10:24am On Dec 20, 2018
Soon and very soon them go dey curse each other.. ashakasha..I wish couples fit dey upload their trying times here
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancée's Backside In Pre-Wedding Pictures by ifeolamide00(m): 10:24am On Dec 20, 2018
Valerie47:

That's what people without ass say
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancée's Backside In Pre-Wedding Pictures by Auxtin85(m): 10:24am On Dec 20, 2018
Topmaike007:
two of us suppose they live for the Same house.

Nor be lie oo, but I nor dey do men if na that one you mean
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancée's Backside In Pre-Wedding Pictures by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 10:24am On Dec 20, 2018
Valerie47:
Is it your ass? go and marry your own, then tell ur hubby how to grab yours
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancée's Backside In Pre-Wedding Pictures by koolaid87: 10:25am On Dec 20, 2018
Valerie47:

Seems like you ain't got the commodity
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancée's Backside In Pre-Wedding Pictures by onyxo76(m): 10:26am On Dec 20, 2018
keep grabbing as if you have not been over grabbing before this shoot.
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancée's Backside In Pre-Wedding Pictures by AlphaStyles(m): 10:27am On Dec 20, 2018
emu johnson eweleke see as he dy hold her hass
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancée's Backside In Pre-Wedding Pictures by Topmaike007(m): 10:30am On Dec 20, 2018
Auxtin85:

Nor be lie oo, but I nor dey do men if na that one you mean
I mean we like the same thing in a woman...pls I no be gay ooo

1 Like

Re: Man Grabs His Fiancée's Backside In Pre-Wedding Pictures by Benbobola(m): 10:30am On Dec 20, 2018
ifada123:

Are you tell us you don't have it big behind?
Clearly she doesn't! Any Lady that has it would be proud of it and love how their man pampers it.
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancée's Backside In Pre-Wedding Pictures by IamGoke(m): 10:30am On Dec 20, 2018
Valerie47:

Because you don't have asś !!!!
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancée's Backside In Pre-Wedding Pictures by myk30(m): 10:32am On Dec 20, 2018
asset for life
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancée's Backside In Pre-Wedding Pictures by AngelicBeing: 10:32am On Dec 20, 2018
Nwodosis:
The last picture above says it all, it is the pictorial representation of what actually brought them together, while the man is for her ass, the woman is for his pocket!
Symbiosis comes to mind.
Chai shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Grabs His Fiancée's Backside In Pre-Wedding Pictures by Diso60090(m): 10:33am On Dec 20, 2018
Yansh and money na best friend
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancée's Backside In Pre-Wedding Pictures by SocialJustice: 10:33am On Dec 20, 2018
dabrin:
This man keeps grabbing his fiancee's backside in all the pre-wedding photoshoot. Lol

Gist from Gistmore - https://gistmore.com/man-grab-his-fiancee-backside-in-lovely-pre-wedding-pictures

Did this couple give you permission to share their pictures?
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancée's Backside In Pre-Wedding Pictures by femi4: 10:36am On Dec 20, 2018
Valerie47:
I detest girls that lay emphasis on money
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancée's Backside In Pre-Wedding Pictures by Pope22(m): 10:38am On Dec 20, 2018
Spaxon:

you haff skipped that your medicine again.
Badi mouth
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancée's Backside In Pre-Wedding Pictures by Sniper4real(m): 10:38am On Dec 20, 2018
Valerie47:

Hope U get sha
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancée's Backside In Pre-Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 20, 2018
femi4:
I detest girls that lay emphasis on money
I don't understand you.
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancée's Backside In Pre-Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 20, 2018
SPOILT9JAOLOSHO:

Is it your ass? go and marry your own, then tell ur hubby how to grab yours
Don't tell me what to do.
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancée's Backside In Pre-Wedding Pictures by RTSC: 10:41am On Dec 20, 2018
Even single guys nowadays are tired of sex, let alone a married man.

In 3 months time, he would be tired of the ass.
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancée's Backside In Pre-Wedding Pictures by Gordieshegz(m): 10:41am On Dec 20, 2018
Valerie47:

And she is in for his pocket..
I equally don't like girls laying emphasis on wallets..
Lobatan
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancée's Backside In Pre-Wedding Pictures by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 10:43am On Dec 20, 2018
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancée's Backside In Pre-Wedding Pictures by Auxtin85(m): 10:46am On Dec 20, 2018
Topmaike007:
I mean we like the same thing in a woman...pls I no be gay ooo

Lol I nor you can’t be bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Advantages Of Polygamy? / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Physically Challenged Lady Set To Wed In Akwa Ibom State / Advert In Port-Harcourt: Do You Need A Wife Or A Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.