Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

2 Sisters Get Married On The Same Day To Honor Their Mother (Wedding Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 Sisters Get Married On The Same Day To Honor Their Mother (Wedding Photos) (46475 Views)

My (AS) Genotype. A Major Hindrance In Getting Married On Time. / I Am Getting Married On 18th April 2020. Kogi Here We Come / Identical Twin Sisters Get Married On Same Day To Men From Same State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Sisters Get Married On The Same Day To Honor Their Mother (Wedding Photos) by Princezibk: 8:20pm On Dec 20, 2018
Hey unchain my pit bull dog � , seen a replacement tonight
LuvSwollenPussy:

Even Patrick obahiagbon dey use him grammar relevantly. Your own no get meaning talkless of relevance.

Re: 2 Sisters Get Married On The Same Day To Honor Their Mother (Wedding Photos) by tunjijones(m): 8:22pm On Dec 20, 2018
Joyboy1:
Why is it about Mummy Mummy? Wetin Daddy do?

Truly I love my mom than my dad. Does that mean my children will love their mom than me?

I love my dad more than my mom
Re: 2 Sisters Get Married On The Same Day To Honor Their Mother (Wedding Photos) by lawman88(m): 8:25pm On Dec 20, 2018
How does getting married on the same day become a gift to their mother? Nigeria! Well, god bless them
Re: 2 Sisters Get Married On The Same Day To Honor Their Mother (Wedding Photos) by berrystunn(m): 8:26pm On Dec 20, 2018
semyman:
Apostle(Prof) Johnson Suleman the President and founder of Omega Fire Ministries worldwide has released the prophecies for 2018

1. Economy to get better in Nigeria in 2018

2. Year of serial bombings in Nigeria

3. Imo State Governor to make governorship a family affair

4. Donald Trumps health needs attention

5. A new strategies of killing perceived political
enemies in Nigeria will arise

6. Wildfire outbreak in an American state

7. Manhunt for Ekiti state Governor by the Federal Government of Nigeria

8. Government of Nigeria to disobey court orders

9. God says ” Let Sambo Dasuki go”

10.President Buhari to be flown abroad on emergency

11. A former Nigerian military President laid to rest

12. Many bloggers to be arrested and jailed

13. Bola Tinubu to have public showdown with President Buhari

14. Robert Mugabe, former president of Zimbabwe, rest in peace

15. Political blackmail to be on the rise

16. I saw two great northern kings in open conflict

17. Church buildings collapse, tears, tears

18. EFCC boss to have major setback

19. Nollywood, new stars to take over

20. 2018 budget, Senate and presidency lockjam

21. NAFDAC to pray against fire disaster

22. Senate President To Be harassed embarrassed. Many publications and threatened arrest.

23. DSS boss, to attend to his health

24. Fresh charges against Abubakar Atiku and friends to be embarrassed

25. I saw major bombings in Egypt

26. Attempt on the life of Chief Femi Fani Kayode’s wife

27. South African Jacob Zuma to be humiliated

28. Atiku’s men will betray him

29. U.K bombings, biggest in history

30. Channels TV in court crisis

31. America, Canada, Asia, to experience hurricanes.

32. Ibe Kachikwu to be removed and replaced

33. NTA to pray against losing a top boss

34. Shoprite Lagos to beef up securities, I see a major raid.

35. I see Fulani herdsmen entering Lagos and Rivers State massively

36. Oh America, I see war in 2018

37. Let’s pray against train accident. I saw a train going out of the rail

38. I saw the naira gaining relevance

39. I see a new political party that will divide APC and PDP

40. 2019, power will not move from the North

41. I see serious politics against Osibanjo

42. Nigeria pray against air crash

43. I saw a young Nigerian musician experiencing major media attack sponsored by a fellow musician of same genre

44. Kardashian family, topsy-they in 2018

45. I see some Nollywood stars permanently leaving Nigeria for better opportunities

46. 2018, the year of the Army. So much military presence and control

47. Good luck Jonathan should pray not to be bereaved

48. Nnamdi Kanu to be embarrassed both locally and internationally

49. God will give people good health and there will be cure to incurable diseases

50. I see a group rising in the North and asking for their own nation. It’s political

5 over 50
Re: 2 Sisters Get Married On The Same Day To Honor Their Mother (Wedding Photos) by ELgordo(m): 8:27pm On Dec 20, 2018
bad energy stay faaaaaaaaaaaarrrr away
Re: 2 Sisters Get Married On The Same Day To Honor Their Mother (Wedding Photos) by dreamwords: 8:29pm On Dec 20, 2018
Na wao these people ugly
Re: 2 Sisters Get Married On The Same Day To Honor Their Mother (Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 20, 2018
yes they will.
@joyboy1

1. The bond during 9moths pregnancy
2. The eye contact during breastfeeding
3. The 'always there' attention from from toddler to adulthood can't be replaced
'orisa bi iya kosi'....mothers are priceless jewel.

thumb up to all mothers out there!!
Re: 2 Sisters Get Married On The Same Day To Honor Their Mother (Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 20, 2018
They are happy because their mum match made them. Very common.
Re: 2 Sisters Get Married On The Same Day To Honor Their Mother (Wedding Photos) by LadyHeaven(f): 8:42pm On Dec 20, 2018
Joyboy1:

Truly I love my mom than my dad. Does that mean my children will love their mom than me?

tongue tongue tongue YES

2 Likes

Re: 2 Sisters Get Married On The Same Day To Honor Their Mother (Wedding Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 8:43pm On Dec 20, 2018
under the canopy of make up
Re: 2 Sisters Get Married On The Same Day To Honor Their Mother (Wedding Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 8:46pm On Dec 20, 2018
Lizzyangel:
yes they will.
@joyboy1

1. The bond during 9moths pregnancy
2. The eye contact during breastfeeding
3. The 'always there' attention from from toddler to adulthood can't be replaced
'orisa bi iya kosi'....mothers are priceless jewel.

thumb up to all mothers out there!!
they have come again,maybe I will reduce the love I have for her maybe my kids will also like me cos that is karma over liking mum over dad it's what is bringing it that someone kids too Will follow suit
Re: 2 Sisters Get Married On The Same Day To Honor Their Mother (Wedding Photos) by Kenoxman(m): 8:54pm On Dec 20, 2018
[quote author=Joyboy1 post=74026892]Why is it about Mummy Mummy? Wetin Daddy do?

Truly I love my mom than my dad. Does that mean my children will love their mom than me? Begin now to invest /save for ur retirement so won't hav to fall bak on ur kids wen ur bones are weak. Cos wen the tym coms,ogogoro wud be ur lot while ur wife wud hav all the goodies courtesy of ur kids. Men they suffer for old age,reason they most tyms die b4 their wives.
Re: 2 Sisters Get Married On The Same Day To Honor Their Mother (Wedding Photos) by Auxtin85(m): 8:56pm On Dec 20, 2018
directorXixXICK:
The question is the attitude of having to let the cat out for a ship moving in a political director that liberates humanity beyond words of courage that encourages the bottom line process that contributes the cars and moving objects having nothing in common... Thank you

Na strong weed to cause this kind thing
Re: 2 Sisters Get Married On The Same Day To Honor Their Mother (Wedding Photos) by Emmanuelcann: 9:01pm On Dec 20, 2018
semyman:
Apostle(Prof) Johnson Suleman the President and founder of Omega Fire Ministries worldwide has released the prophecies for 2018

SMH. Trash!!! Guesswork!
Re: 2 Sisters Get Married On The Same Day To Honor Their Mother (Wedding Photos) by xpizzy(m): 9:17pm On Dec 20, 2018
Joyboy1:

You absolutely have no idea the sacrifice this woman put in for the kids. They are my family friends and i can tell you that this woman put in a shift for her 3 lovely daughters.

As per what daddy do..... Let us not go there, but it's ok to say daddy just wasn't there.
Re: 2 Sisters Get Married On The Same Day To Honor Their Mother (Wedding Photos) by bluefilm: 9:31pm On Dec 20, 2018
Chai...

Makeup is the real savoiur of so many women.

In short, if not for make up eh...

So many women most especially in this part of the world, would simply remain miserable for eternity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Sisters Get Married On The Same Day To Honor Their Mother (Wedding Photos) by toprealman: 9:34pm On Dec 20, 2018
The husband to the in brown should be watched Closely.
Re: 2 Sisters Get Married On The Same Day To Honor Their Mother (Wedding Photos) by Righteousness89(m): 9:37pm On Dec 20, 2018
Make Up O ti POJu
Re: 2 Sisters Get Married On The Same Day To Honor Their Mother (Wedding Photos) by NLandIsHypocrit: 9:41pm On Dec 20, 2018
LuvSwollenPussy:

Even Patrick obahiagbon dey use him grammar relevantly. Your own no get meaning talkless of relevance.

And to know that some mumu even liked the nonsense, one would be wondering whether those people actually read that rubbish or that they were created same day with the same brain code.
Re: 2 Sisters Get Married On The Same Day To Honor Their Mother (Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 20, 2018
Topmaike007:
they have come again,maybe I will reduce the love I have for her maybe my kids will also like me cos that is karma over liking mum over dad it's what is bringing it that someone kids too Will follow suit

loving ones mother is a nature that can never be cheated upon.....even if the mother abandoned the child a toddler...the vacuum cannot be filled by an adopted mum.

blood is thicker than water dear....have you ever witnessed child delivery??
Re: 2 Sisters Get Married On The Same Day To Honor Their Mother (Wedding Photos) by virgintoto(m): 10:00pm On Dec 20, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
Joyboy1:

no dey won't,wen it gets to ur own turn d circle will change.
Re: 2 Sisters Get Married On The Same Day To Honor Their Mother (Wedding Photos) by MrHighSea: 10:02pm On Dec 20, 2018
Handsome ladies
Beautiful dudes
Re: 2 Sisters Get Married On The Same Day To Honor Their Mother (Wedding Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 10:03pm On Dec 20, 2018
Lizzyangel:

loving ones mother is a nature that can never be cheated upon.....even if the mother abandoned the child a toddler...the vacuum cannot be filled by an adopted mum.

blood is thicker than water dear....have you ever witnessed child delivery??
yeah av seen a video clips before
Re: 2 Sisters Get Married On The Same Day To Honor Their Mother (Wedding Photos) by Tashacobbs(f): 10:17pm On Dec 20, 2018
merde.fear make up
Re: 2 Sisters Get Married On The Same Day To Honor Their Mother (Wedding Photos) by iswallker(m): 10:22pm On Dec 20, 2018
Or to save cost...
Re: 2 Sisters Get Married On The Same Day To Honor Their Mother (Wedding Photos) by nattty(m): 10:23pm On Dec 20, 2018
Nobody is rushing you guys oo undecided
Re: 2 Sisters Get Married On The Same Day To Honor Their Mother (Wedding Photos) by sacx: 10:29pm On Dec 20, 2018
directorXixXICK:
The question is the attitude of having to let the cat out for a ship moving in a political director that liberates humanity beyond words of courage that encourages the bottom line process that contributes the cars and moving objects having nothing in common... Thank you

Weed puffer grin
Re: 2 Sisters Get Married On The Same Day To Honor Their Mother (Wedding Photos) by Ohraykon: 12:52am On Dec 21, 2018
semyman:

1. Economy to get better in Nigeria in 2018

2. Year of serial bombings in Nigeria

3. Imo State Governor to make governorship a family affair

4. Donald Trumps health needs attention

5. A new strategies of killing perceived political
enemies in Nigeria will arise

6. Wildfire outbreak in an American state

7. Manhunt for Ekiti state Governor by the Federal Government of Nigeria

8. Government of Nigeria to disobey court orders

9. God says ” Let Sambo Dasuki go”

10.President Buhari to be flown abroad on emergency

11. A former Nigerian military President laid to rest

12. Many bloggers to be arrested and jailed

13. Bola Tinubu to have public showdown with President Buhari

14. Robert Mugabe, former president of Zimbabwe, rest in peace

15. Political blackmail to be on the rise

16. I saw two great northern kings in open conflict

17. Church buildings collapse, tears, tears

18. EFCC boss to have major setback

19. Nollywood, new stars to take over

20. 2018 budget, Senate and presidency lockjam

21. NAFDAC to pray against fire disaster

22. Senate President To Be harassed embarrassed. Many publications and threatened arrest.

23. DSS boss, to attend to his health

24. Fresh charges against Abubakar Atiku and friends to be embarrassed

25. I saw major bombings in Egypt

26. Attempt on the life of Chief Femi Fani Kayode’s wife

27. South African Jacob Zuma to be humiliated

28. Atiku’s men will betray him

29. U.K bombings, biggest in history

30. Channels TV in court crisis

31. America, Canada, Asia, to experience hurricanes.

32. Ibe Kachikwu to be removed and replaced

33. NTA to pray against losing a top boss

34. Shoprite Lagos to beef up securities, I see a major raid.

35. I see Fulani herdsmen entering Lagos and Rivers State massively

36. Oh America, I see war in 2018

37. Let’s pray against train accident. I saw a train going out of the rail

38. I saw the naira gaining relevance

39. I see a new political party that will divide APC and PDP

40. 2019, power will not move from the North

41. I see serious politics against Osibanjo

42. Nigeria pray against air crash

43. I saw a young Nigerian musician experiencing major media attack sponsored by a fellow musician of same genre

44. Kardashian family, topsy-they in 2018

45. I see some Nollywood stars permanently leaving Nigeria for better opportunities

46. 2018, the year of the Army. So much military presence and control

47. Good luck Jonathan should pray not to be bereaved

48. Nnamdi Kanu to be embarrassed both locally and internationally

49. God will give people good health and there will be cure to incurable diseases

50. I see a group rising in the North and asking for their own nation. It’s political

is dis for real?
Re: 2 Sisters Get Married On The Same Day To Honor Their Mother (Wedding Photos) by gifty99200(f): 6:11am On Dec 21, 2018
Congrat dearies
Re: 2 Sisters Get Married On The Same Day To Honor Their Mother (Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 6:20am On Dec 21, 2018
ugly gorillas *spit*
Re: 2 Sisters Get Married On The Same Day To Honor Their Mother (Wedding Photos) by joyousever(f): 8:06am On Dec 21, 2018
Aren't u tired of this recurrent digression?Stop this pls!
directorXixXICK:
Re: 2 Sisters Get Married On The Same Day To Honor Their Mother (Wedding Photos) by Ubdavis(m): 8:07am On Dec 21, 2018
They were suppose to be beautiful. The so-called make up painted away thier beauty...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. / I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears / We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.