Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,924 members, 7,814,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Which State Has The Highest Number Of Yahoo Boys - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which State Has The Highest Number Of Yahoo Boys (8869 Views)

Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys / Lists of States With The Highest Number Of Cheap Babes In Nigeria / Irene Ibekwe: Christmas And Fear Of Yahoo Boys! (videos, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which State Has The Highest Number Of Yahoo Boys by seanwilliam(m): 9:41pm On Dec 21, 2018
Delta, warri, ogume combined no reach yahooboys wey dey mapoly here in ogun state.. yahoo headquarters na lautech and mapoly unarguably
Re: Which State Has The Highest Number Of Yahoo Boys by SmilingMary(m): 10:02pm On Dec 21, 2018
When I fear delta na when I see a radio presenter of a big radio station doing this Yahoo thing,and the man get format die. Edo&Delta(Bendel) should be topping the list.
Re: Which State Has The Highest Number Of Yahoo Boys by adelacuna(m): 10:31pm On Dec 21, 2018
Kellibae:

Lol I don't know but I'm speaking form my own experience,
Some but I felt they are too much there and lagos grin because I have stayed in those places.
also I do see them on facebook
Interesting

1 Like

Re: Which State Has The Highest Number Of Yahoo Boys by adelacuna(m): 10:31pm On Dec 21, 2018
Bannylove13:

Yahoo na new effect for Delta State...

E no dey dia before..

E just come..e Neva reach 3 years..

Na so all the boys don dey press am..

...and Dem no Sabi..

Epoma boys work..Benin ..

Na just say Delta boys no dey travel..so to Dem..Dem believe say everything na Delta..

Delta boy don pick 2mill $..
Without ogume?

Forget Delta abeg..to them na swag..

NA waoo
Re: Which State Has The Highest Number Of Yahoo Boys by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 21, 2018
enuk80:
Na delta o. Almost all the adolescent and youth and even papa and mama are into yahoo. Some of the deltans parents encourage their children to engage in yahoo. There is always ritual killings by the yahoo boys in delta..

Go-to..

Sapele
Warri
Abraka
Ughelli
Asaba etc.

And you will see how yahoo has taken all these vicinity
Do you reside over there?
Re: Which State Has The Highest Number Of Yahoo Boys by enuk80(m): 2:09pm On Dec 24, 2018
asuustrike1:

Do you reside over there?

Yes poop.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Theory Of Male Attraction / How Do I Get Rid Of This Simp Of A Guy / Video:two Nigerian University Students Were Having Sex Along The Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.