Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,407 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

If She Is Not Wet, She Is Not Ready - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If She Is Not Wet, She Is Not Ready (7114 Views)

She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready / I'm Not Ready But He Wants Us To Get Married. / Ladies: What Attribute Of A Guy Can Make U Wet Without Touch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If She Is Not Wet, She Is Not Ready by kunleweb: 5:45pm On Dec 21, 2018
dauddy97:
Like seriously, pu*ssy eating or mouth action is not good. I have done it bfore with my girlfriend and I won't do it again.
1. It is bad spiritually. Remember, you will still use that mouth to pray and ask God for help.
2. It not a place mouth or eye is expected to see
3. Infection can be gotten from there. if she's not clean. well, I believe Muslim girls are still pu*ssy clean Little bit because they wash their pussyy after easing themselves

grin
Re: If She Is Not Wet, She Is Not Ready by Wuraola01(f): 5:46pm On Dec 21, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
Unfortunately... U can't unread it... I have read it and it's applicablegrin

Abi cry grin

Lol, applicable cheesy grin. True sha
You be guy smiley
Re: If She Is Not Wet, She Is Not Ready by Wuraola01(f): 5:49pm On Dec 21, 2018
dauddy97:
Like seriously, pu*ssy eating or mouth action is not good. I have done it bfore with my girlfriend and I won't do it again.
1. It is bad spiritually. Remember, you will still use that mouth to pray and ask God for help.
3. Infection can be gotten from there. if she's not clean. well, I believe Muslim girls are still pu*ssy clean Little bit because they wash their pussyy after easing themselves

Exactly. You don't have to try it to know it isn't good.

And it has become some people's hobbie. Can't even imagine it without not wanting to vomit cry grin
Re: If She Is Not Wet, She Is Not Ready by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:14pm On Dec 21, 2018
Wuraola01:

And it has become some people's hobbie. Can't even imagine it without not wanting to vomit cry grin
True... Sincerely, I can't imagine myself eating pussy... Like WTF...
Re: If She Is Not Wet, She Is Not Ready by Wuraola01(f): 6:19pm On Dec 21, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
True... Sincerely, I can't imagine myself eating pussy... Like WTF...

Abi. cheesy kiss Your head correct jhare

Of all things to eat grin cheesy
Re: If She Is Not Wet, She Is Not Ready by Tallesty1(m): 6:44pm On Dec 21, 2018
If she's not wet, it's hamattan. E don dry

1 Like

Re: If She Is Not Wet, She Is Not Ready by Mursz: 7:13pm On Dec 21, 2018
Wuraola01:

Abi. cheesy kiss Your head correct jhare

Of all things to eat grin cheesy

Of all things to eat... really?
Re: If She Is Not Wet, She Is Not Ready by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 21, 2018
It's a pretty normal thing around here grin

2 Likes

Re: If She Is Not Wet, She Is Not Ready by francis247(m): 7:28pm On Dec 21, 2018
0NoOne0:
It's a pretty normal thing around here grin
Very normal.
Re: If She Is Not Wet, She Is Not Ready by Wuraola01(f): 7:46pm On Dec 21, 2018
Mursz:

Of all things to eat... really?

Yes now smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: If She Is Not Wet, She Is Not Ready by dazzlingd(m): 8:51pm On Dec 21, 2018
faithugo64:

Brother I no mention you o
Besides I was tryna pull some kinda stunt

Will u keep quiet you this hypocritical backward black. Marriage is not compulsory and having children isn't either. Only you Africans count it as do or die life time achievement.

Swear say u never nak outside marriage. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: If She Is Not Wet, She Is Not Ready by ka1y(m): 9:07pm On Dec 21, 2018
faithugo64:
If you are not married Close your eyes and pass o
naxo u dey close eyes enter ur bf room
Re: If She Is Not Wet, She Is Not Ready by teflonaire: 9:14pm On Dec 21, 2018
������� sorry bro. I know how you feel
MrBrownJay1:
When some women out there have chop your food at the restaurant, gotten gifts and recharge cards, and have asked/received money from you, you really do think that some men give a damn wether she is wet or not?!?!?! The only sure thing here is that someone is gonna get bleeped!
Re: If She Is Not Wet, She Is Not Ready by dreamwords: 10:42pm On Dec 21, 2018
SillyeRabbit:
If you know you know grin
Bad guy don't mind d op

Re: If She Is Not Wet, She Is Not Ready by Mursz: 12:16am On Dec 22, 2018
Wuraola01:

Yes now smiley smiley

Ok, i comment my reserve.
Re: If She Is Not Wet, She Is Not Ready by francis247(m): 4:32am On Dec 22, 2018
dauddy97:
ludicrous you. Eyes should not see pussy? Seriously? I'm certain even God is highly disappointed with what you just wrote.

The only thing that is bad as far as this topic is concerned, is you having an orgasm after having sex with your woman while she has non. If you feel she's not clean, then see to it that she gets cleaned.
Re: If She Is Not Wet, She Is Not Ready by francis247(m): 6:22am On Dec 22, 2018
dazzlingd:

Will u keep quiet you this hypocritical backward black. Marriage is not compulsory and having children isn't either. Only you Africans count it as do or die life time achievement.

Swear say u never nak outside marriage. Nonsense
Oga please take it easy. She has said what she meant by that comment. But honestly the mentality of the black man towards marriage, religion and politics still has a long way to go in terms of development. We tend to get involved in them for the wrong reasons.
Re: If She Is Not Wet, She Is Not Ready by Nobody: 6:32am On Dec 22, 2018
This is why I avoid my ex cos if she sees me, she will get wet naturally cos memories of my bedmatics excapades will come to her.

BTW, there are other ways to make a woman wet other than sucking her private part. If the lady is odourless down there, you may but if not, don't try it.
Re: If She Is Not Wet, She Is Not Ready by francis247(m): 6:40am On Dec 22, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
This is why I avoid my ex cos if she sees me, she will get wet naturally cos memories of my bedmatics excapades will come to her.

BTW, there are other ways to make a woman wet other than sucking her private part. If the lady is odourless down there, you may but if not, don't try it.

On point.
Re: If She Is Not Wet, She Is Not Ready by dauddy97(m): 7:42am On Dec 22, 2018
Wuraola01:

I was also into it before. Glory be to God,I am out.
Re: If She Is Not Wet, She Is Not Ready by Wuraola01(f): 8:47am On Dec 22, 2018
dauddy97:
I was also into it before. Glory be to God,I am out.

Ohh. That's good smiley wink
Re: If She Is Not Wet, She Is Not Ready by Wuraola01(f): 8:49am On Dec 22, 2018
Mursz:

Ok, i comment my reserve.

Lolz grin. Aiit
Re: If She Is Not Wet, She Is Not Ready by francis247(m): 12:39pm On Dec 22, 2018
Tallesty1:
If she's not wet, it's hamattan. E don dry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Case Of The Exe's.. / See How A Slay Mama Was Caught Grinding Pepper / I want to enlarge my divk (pics attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.