Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,815 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

Should I Send Her Money ??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Send Her Money ??? (3233 Views)

Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics / Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” / Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Send Her Money ??? by Oreofepeters: 1:45pm On Dec 22, 2018
You are a disgrace to brotherhood look at the trash you typed up there.

At your age, should have known how to ignore money hungry hoes.

Why are you this stupid?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Send Her Money ??? by DONADAMS(m): 2:33pm On Dec 22, 2018
Chai God..who do you this thing? e no go better for the person

1 Like

Re: Should I Send Her Money ??? by leonard002(m): 2:43pm On Dec 22, 2018
dear op let me politely summarize what everyone else is saying.
DON'T DO IT!

3 Likes

Re: Should I Send Her Money ??? by tgmservice: 2:50pm On Dec 22, 2018
leonard002:
dear op let me politely summarize what everyone else is saying.

DON'T DO IT!
thanks bruv after all d thrashing i have decided not to
Re: Should I Send Her Money ??? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 22, 2018
na one yahooboy dey behind the facebook akant

Re: Should I Send Her Money ??? by Sparkle777(f): 2:54pm On Dec 22, 2018
My dear, have u called her on video to actually see if she's a woman and as fine as u think. Read up on catfish here in NL, so u don't end up loosing.
But hope u have been a blessing to ur parents as well? Not all that glitters is gold.

1 Like

Re: Should I Send Her Money ??? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 22, 2018
tgmservice:
she is definitely not a man
verily verily i say onto thee
she is a man

Re: Should I Send Her Money ??? by Sambisaforest(m): 3:06pm On Dec 22, 2018
Nairaland is certainly a place filled with experienced people I think with all the comments the op head go Don reset @op just thank nairalanders later inshort start thanking them from now.

1 Like

Re: Should I Send Her Money ??? by debque(m): 3:08pm On Dec 22, 2018
tgmservice:
thanks bruv after all d thrashing i have decided not to
just send it bro..... seriously...u might eventually get married....

Foolish fool.......iranu

1 Like

Re: Should I Send Her Money ??? by Brunosamel(m): 3:11pm On Dec 22, 2018
LuciferCatholic:

Masturbate with her pictures.

Now, return and read this trash you posted.

Therein lies your answer.
Idiot.

brother you went too far na pity for him
Re: Should I Send Her Money ??? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 22, 2018
LuciferCatholic:

Therein lies your answer.
Idiot.

Correct guy
Re: Should I Send Her Money ??? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 22, 2018
Hmmmmmm.
If your mind is clean, send it but remember that, the moment you send, then your foolishness will be officially activated.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Send Her Money ??? by Angelina996(f): 6:26pm On Dec 22, 2018
tgmservice:
Good day all

There is this extremely beautiful girl who is my friend on Facebook.

Not exaggerating but this girl will be among the top ten beautiful girls on Facebook. She always snap sexy pics regularly (guess she might be a slay queen as that is d only thing she does). I always fantasize abt her.

I have tried messaging her privately on fb but she never replies, so i just bone.

Recently she uploaded a pic on her story saying jokingly who will give money for xmas, so i replied the story saying i will giv her.

To my surprise she replied me saying she will be glad if i send her money, thats how we got chatting she even said she is willing to hang out with me for d xmas but she needs some little money first.

Guys in the house should i send her some cash this girl is so beautiful it will be nice for me to see her in person.

You need to see how beautiful she is you will understand my plight, she is complete all over.

By complete all over, you meant boobs and bum, I'm sure. Well...its your call sha, but remember that you ain't the only guy tripping and fantasizing about her. So, join the queue, if you like pls.
Re: Should I Send Her Money ??? by SkinnyNigga: 6:27pm On Dec 22, 2018
tgmservice:
she is definitely not a man
request for a video call or her phone number.. and see as she/he runs....
Re: Should I Send Her Money ??? by kollinskollins(m): 6:33pm On Dec 22, 2018
When Senselessness Exceed Sensibility, This Is The Result. WETIN YANSH GO DO UNA.. HMM

1 Like

Re: Should I Send Her Money ??? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 22, 2018
this is how my brother got scammed that year.
Re: Should I Send Her Money ??? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 10:28pm On Dec 22, 2018
Kidaholic:
Don't only send her money, send her wisdom, knowledge and understanding also
grin
This is new grin grin grin grin wisdom, knowledge and understanding grin grin grin you guys are something!!!!

1 Like

Re: Should I Send Her Money ??? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 10:33pm On Dec 22, 2018
Op, thanks for opening this thread... I laughed out loud all through.... grin you made my night.... kiss
Re: Should I Send Her Money ??? by PDPGuy: 3:03am On Dec 23, 2018
No
Re: Should I Send Her Money ??? by MissRaine69(f): 3:06am On Dec 23, 2018
tgmservice:
Good day all

Not exaggerating but this girl will be among the top ten beautiful girls on Facebook. She always snap sexy pics regularly (guess she might be a slay queen as that is d only thing she does). I always fantasize abt her.

I have tried messaging her privately on fb but she never replies, so i just bone.

Recently she uploaded a pic on her story saying jokingly who will give money for xmas, so i replied the story saying i will giv her.

To my surprise she replied me saying she will be glad if i send her money, thats how we got chatting she even said she is willing to hang out with me for d xmas but she needs some little money first.

Guys in the house should i send her some cash this girl is so beautiful it will be nice for me to see her in person.

You need to see how beautiful she is you will understand my plight, she is complete all over.
It’s your money and your stupid
Do whatever it is you want with both of them.
Re: Should I Send Her Money ??? by Nobody: 3:24am On Dec 23, 2018
tgmservice:
Good day all

I kid you not, since i was born i have never met a bigger fool than this dunderhead. Please by all means, send money to her undecided undecided
Re: Should I Send Her Money ??? by Sanemind(m): 2:14pm On Dec 23, 2018
BecaciaBarbie:
Op, thanks for opening this thread... I laughed out loud all through.... grin you made my night.... kiss
y u dey laf?abi u don ask for money b4?
Re: Should I Send Her Money ??? by frozen70(f): 6:02am On Dec 24, 2018
tgmservice:
Good day all

Beauty have never been a criteria for a good relationship

So because she needs money and you are willing to send to her then the relationship will hold both of you will hang out this season, that means if you don't have monitor give her then you won't see her

How are you sure she will even see or meet you after sending the money to her

Guy be wise, if you are still a learner, you need to go back and start afresh to leant how to handle love issues

Don't come here and share a story of broken heart

2 Likes

Re: Should I Send Her Money ??? by Nobody: 6:11am On Dec 24, 2018
Shey u wan still carry ur mumu enter 2019!

Re: Should I Send Her Money ??? by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 24, 2018
LuciferCatholic:

Therein lies your answer. Idiot.

The Elders has spoken. Heed it or Get Drained, Op!

Re: Should I Send Her Money ??? by luizpippo(m): 9:49am On Dec 24, 2018
That you managed to come here before sending her the money means you are still in your senses.

So I am advising you not to send a kobo
Re: Should I Send Her Money ??? by Abcruz(m): 10:41am On Dec 24, 2018
tgmservice:
Good day all

Hear the word of the Sovereign LORD O simple one:

Remove the veil of emotional manipulation from your eyes, flee from fornication and return to JESUS for your own good...

Behind the beauty curves is a snear waiting to trap you.

Evildoers live among my people; they lie in wait like those who lay nets to catch birds, but they have set their traps to catch men.-- Jeremiah 5:26

Don't waste your life chasing after women! This has ruined many kings.--proverbs 31:3

Now flee from youthful lusts and pursue righteousness, faith, love and peace, with those who call on the Lord from a pure heart.--2 Timothy 2:22

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Should I Send Her Money ??? by ImaIma1(f): 8:40pm On Dec 24, 2018
The you will create another thread on how useless girls are when you can see that all she is interested in is the money.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Savage : Madam handle your frustration with dignity. / Who Can Guess Who This 3 Celebs Are? Pix / Besides Sex, Will You Still Want To Date That Person You Are With Right Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.