Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Just A Year After My Marriage -what Happened To Us? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just A Year After My Marriage -what Happened To Us? (399 Views)

If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? / Girl: My Ex Is Trapped In A Loveless Marriage. What Can I Do? / Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just A Year After My Marriage -what Happened To Us? by Samuelgr8: 9:42am On Dec 22, 2018
Good day ma’am,

I need your advice and that of the group please. A few years ago,I was in a relationship with someone that I was truly in love with. We even planned getting married but somehow,things didn’t work out as planned. We went our separate ways but the relationship produced a baby boy.
A year and half ago, I met my husband and we got married the traditional way because of financial challenges. My husband told me his salary was not coming as at when due and he took a loan which he was trying to upset. This also made us decide to wait for a while before having our own kids.

Honestly,I believed my husband loved me. Before we got married,we prayed as fasted about our marriage. I mean,when he took me to see his parents,he knelt down and cried and begged them to accept me even though I was a single mother. He told them that it was me he fell in love with and he wanted to spend the rest of his life with me. I felt so touched.

However,from sometime early this year I started noticing some funny movement from him. During Easter this year, I traveled to a different state,but when I was away I noticed quite a lot,he stopped calling like usual,sounds weird on the phone.
Long story short he told me that he is tired of the marriage and that he wish we will go our separate ways. Then one of our neighbor called to know about me and why I have been away for a long time,I told her that I wasn’t feeling fine that I did an appendice surgery,then she told to please come back that she doesn’t like what she is seeing,that ....more

https://livelystones.com.ng/just-a-year-after-my-marriage-what-happened-to-us/

(1) (Reply)

Am I Wrong?? / Can A Bitter And Sweet Water Flow Out From The Same Source? / Shocking!! ‘I Want To Sleep With 500 Ladies Before I Clock 30’ – Man Who Has 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.