₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,163,712 members, 4,714,623 topics. Date: Wednesday, 23 January 2019 at 06:49 PM

Don't Let Anyone Lie To You That Christmas Is A Pagan Festival - Religion (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Let Anyone Lie To You That Christmas Is A Pagan Festival (19327 Views)

Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday / Is CHRISTMAS A Pagan Festival? / Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Let Anyone Lie To You That Christmas Is A Pagan Festival by Hairyrapunzel: 7:14pm On Jan 11
[quote author=EdifiedHebrew post=74668295][/quote]

You are still assuming? I dey wait the bible verse
Re: Don't Let Anyone Lie To You That Christmas Is A Pagan Festival by Jozzy4: 1:08am On Jan 12
Peacefullove:

And if that encyclopedia lied, why not prove it wrong ? Is that too hard ? grin grin like I said you don't have what it takes to discuss intelligently, Thanks to that Jw member Jozzy4 , He even let us see how you misquote and lied against an innocent article to make it support you. See your life .

Question remains: Why is the bible supporting that encyclopedia by linking birthdays celebration with pagans ?

U can never answer that. Because u are arguing emotionally and not with facts

Fact!
Re: Don't Let Anyone Lie To You That Christmas Is A Pagan Festival by Hairyrapunzel: 8:52pm On Jan 12
Peacefullove:

And if that encyclopedia lied, why not prove it wrong ? Is that too hard ? grin grin like I said you don't have what it takes to discuss intelligently, Thanks to that Jw member Jozzy4 , He even let us see how you misquote and lied against an innocent article to make it support you. See your life .

Question remains: Why is the bible supporting that encyclopedia by linking birthdays celebration with pagans ?

See your stupid analogy. You are not even smart.

Where in the Bible did they say birthday was a pagan celebration or birthday was linked to pagans?
Re: Don't Let Anyone Lie To You That Christmas Is A Pagan Festival by Hairyrapunzel: 8:59pm On Jan 12
Peacefullove:

If I ask you to show me the bible verse that said pharoah or herod who celebrated birthday were pagans I know you will see nothing to bring out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Electrifying Celebrations As Sisterhood-africa/global Prayer Conference Holds / What Does Matthew 5:38 Really Mean? / Who Is The Most Humblest Man Of God In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.