Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Moses Brave Pempelani Sakala: Zambia Man With 23 Girlfriends - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Moses Brave Pempelani Sakala: Zambia Man With 23 Girlfriends (45403 Views)

Zambia Man Told Court How He “killed” Wife After A Round Of Rough Sex / Man Goes Viral After Sharing Photos Of Himself In Bed With 23 Different Women / Playboy, 63, Who Slept With 6,000 Women Dies Having Sex With 23-year-old Tourist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moses Brave Pempelani Sakala: Zambia Man With 23 Girlfriends by Happigirl12(f): 12:24pm On Dec 23, 2018
If this was a woman nau, they would have called her a hoe angry

Irresponsible being.

2 Likes

Re: Moses Brave Pempelani Sakala: Zambia Man With 23 Girlfriends by daveahead: 12:26pm On Dec 23, 2018
This guy will enter wahala soon.
Re: Moses Brave Pempelani Sakala: Zambia Man With 23 Girlfriends by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:27pm On Dec 23, 2018
U people are just being jealous, if you cannot beat him why not grow an elephant manhood yourself and join him.
Re: Moses Brave Pempelani Sakala: Zambia Man With 23 Girlfriends by Jeezuzpick(m): 12:27pm On Dec 23, 2018
It is very possible if it is one's goal in life.....like this nitwit here.
Re: Moses Brave Pempelani Sakala: Zambia Man With 23 Girlfriends by haweezii(m): 12:46pm On Dec 23, 2018
pervert.
Re: Moses Brave Pempelani Sakala: Zambia Man With 23 Girlfriends by kerry57: 12:47pm On Dec 23, 2018
Brave indeed.
Re: Moses Brave Pempelani Sakala: Zambia Man With 23 Girlfriends by Alhamdu09(m): 12:49pm On Dec 23, 2018
ednut1:
Just 23 I know pple who have done over 1000 from 2go,badoo, facebook and twitter. But wetin dem gain
Wetin den get? they no fit count but I'm sure they can count what they loose I believe.
Re: Moses Brave Pempelani Sakala: Zambia Man With 23 Girlfriends by mikejj(m): 12:50pm On Dec 23, 2018
Pruwa:
Wow I am speechless!! This one weak me oo
e dead me..chai c archievement....
Re: Moses Brave Pempelani Sakala: Zambia Man With 23 Girlfriends by DanDeeBoss(m): 12:50pm On Dec 23, 2018
Naso girls cheap reach for your side??

Re: Moses Brave Pempelani Sakala: Zambia Man With 23 Girlfriends by STILESGANG: 12:55pm On Dec 23, 2018
Newboss:

Not just anything, bro angry

If you go there, I can bet a dollar that you might end up not getting laid at all no matter how you try angryLMAO angry

There are some class of people girls just want to fūck angry If you're an AFC, they will definitely ignore you angry
Which one be AFC?
Re: Moses Brave Pempelani Sakala: Zambia Man With 23 Girlfriends by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 23, 2018
He is already looking like an 1mbecile.
People don't know the implication of sleeping around like demented dogs.
Stupiid public toilet diseased monkey.
Re: Moses Brave Pempelani Sakala: Zambia Man With 23 Girlfriends by STILESGANG: 12:58pm On Dec 23, 2018
Biscuits:
cry Africa, se.x isn't food or an achievement, even China with their small dingdongs vomit millionaires on a daily and now rub shoulders with the US, we he still counts 500 screws as highpoints.
Asian men love sex more than anything or why do you think rape is so high there? And there are numerous filthy rich men in lagos and abuja who are dogs. Sex addiction has nothing to do with financial prowess.
Re: Moses Brave Pempelani Sakala: Zambia Man With 23 Girlfriends by bigdoo: 1:06pm On Dec 23, 2018
The fact is that girls love bad boys and girls just wanna have fun.
Re: Moses Brave Pempelani Sakala: Zambia Man With 23 Girlfriends by harbarzzy(m): 1:11pm On Dec 23, 2018
When you patronize only Olosho
Re: Moses Brave Pempelani Sakala: Zambia Man With 23 Girlfriends by nokatakata: 1:11pm On Dec 23, 2018
Mumu...na him achievement be that when him mates dey do better things like inventing phones, laptops and all sorts of reasonable businesses. After him go dey struggle dey beg for visa. Na to phuck dey their brain.
Re: Moses Brave Pempelani Sakala: Zambia Man With 23 Girlfriends by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 23, 2018
Shibaraba:
My Vaseline bottle fine pass all these ones wey he dey pose with. If Vaseline bottle na woman I've slept with 1254. If you doubt me ask my left hand

Ur case efcc ,icpc, npf ,navy ,mopol ,lasma, civil defence ,mopol, dss, fsars & vigilantes suppose unite build self contain for you .... u're fantastically corrupt
Re: Moses Brave Pempelani Sakala: Zambia Man With 23 Girlfriends by deavicky(m): 1:24pm On Dec 23, 2018
Shibaraba:
My Vaseline bottle fine pass all these ones wey he dey pose with. If Vaseline bottle na woman I've slept with 1254. If you doubt me ask my left hand
why left hand? Can't the right hand be used.
Re: Moses Brave Pempelani Sakala: Zambia Man With 23 Girlfriends by mechanics(m): 1:37pm On Dec 23, 2018
hmmmmmmm, he thinks he's enjoying but when the when the time for repercussion comes, he will say had I know.
Re: Moses Brave Pempelani Sakala: Zambia Man With 23 Girlfriends by Abagworo(m): 1:43pm On Dec 23, 2018
He's a learner to average Port-Harcourt man. If you sleep with only one new girl a week for 1 year, it is 52 and when you multiply it by 3 it becomes 156 girls for 3 years. Majority of Port-Harcourt young guys sleep with more than 1 new girl a week.
Re: Moses Brave Pempelani Sakala: Zambia Man With 23 Girlfriends by PapaAdanna: 1:48pm On Dec 23, 2018
I wish the ladies could come out and say the number of dicks they have screwed from SM alone, but they will all pretend like they have never met anyone of their male friends.

Facebook is the easiest place to get a bitch to screw shaa
Re: Moses Brave Pempelani Sakala: Zambia Man With 23 Girlfriends by Arthurity1(m): 1:50pm On Dec 23, 2018
If it were a woman you would see all the nairaland misogynist shouting olosho but now it's a man see them hailing him. Double standards.
Re: Moses Brave Pempelani Sakala: Zambia Man With 23 Girlfriends by AFONJACOW(m): 1:58pm On Dec 23, 2018
how I wish I didn't expose myself to immorality decade and half Ago.... God I ask for ur forgiveness
Re: Moses Brave Pempelani Sakala: Zambia Man With 23 Girlfriends by Newboss(m): 2:35pm On Dec 23, 2018
STILESGANG:
Which one be AFC?

Average frustrated chump, AKA, loser angry
Re: Moses Brave Pempelani Sakala: Zambia Man With 23 Girlfriends by emmaattack: 2:36pm On Dec 23, 2018
I am drafting your certificate already.....unserious boy.
Re: Moses Brave Pempelani Sakala: Zambia Man With 23 Girlfriends by exenxe1(m): 2:41pm On Dec 23, 2018
Shibaraba:
heyyyyyyyyyyy
ANTICHRIST spotted
Re: Moses Brave Pempelani Sakala: Zambia Man With 23 Girlfriends by umer797: 3:12pm On Dec 23, 2018
then take same rest and eat more then daily routine other wise you need long maintenance
Re: Moses Brave Pempelani Sakala: Zambia Man With 23 Girlfriends by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 23, 2018
Well, I guess my achievement will be reaching 30 without screwing any woman.

That day I will dash out 100k to an orphanage near me grin

Peace is good, no Valentine's gifts, no late night calls, Life is Good

Re: Moses Brave Pempelani Sakala: Zambia Man With 23 Girlfriends by adelacuna(m): 3:45pm On Dec 23, 2018
This is the meaning of Gigolo
Re: Moses Brave Pempelani Sakala: Zambia Man With 23 Girlfriends by godsfin(m): 4:06pm On Dec 23, 2018
Bleep till you die
Re: Moses Brave Pempelani Sakala: Zambia Man With 23 Girlfriends by tightpussy156: 4:09pm On Dec 23, 2018
so u don be billionaire for that. stupid fool.I have lost count within 2yrs of fucking but them no hear am from my mouth.the main thing no gain in it you either spend More money for them.even the one you go buy coke an meatpie,give transport before taking her to bed before you that to 50 girls money the go small small.so na just for fun no gain Mr man.
Re: Moses Brave Pempelani Sakala: Zambia Man With 23 Girlfriends by murphy2get(m): 4:16pm On Dec 23, 2018
Shibaraba:

Guy u go kill person.. nah tru u talk oo
Re: Moses Brave Pempelani Sakala: Zambia Man With 23 Girlfriends by WizJesus007(m): 5:03pm On Dec 23, 2018
Bangaleee!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). / Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? / Guy Catches His Girlfriend Cheating While In Vacation (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.