Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Moses Brave Pempelani Sakala: Zambia Man With 23 Girlfriends - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Moses Brave Pempelani Sakala: Zambia Man With 23 Girlfriends (45400 Views)

Zambia Man Told Court How He “killed” Wife After A Round Of Rough Sex / Man Goes Viral After Sharing Photos Of Himself In Bed With 23 Different Women / Playboy, 63, Who Slept With 6,000 Women Dies Having Sex With 23-year-old Tourist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moses Brave Pempelani Sakala: Zambia Man With 23 Girlfriends by nicepoker101(m): 5:09pm On Dec 23, 2018
Decryptor:
Bro...that ain't an achievement. I have lost count of how many women I have slept with in my lifetime.

During the 2go era, I was screwing over 40 both here in Abuja and other states. What did it get me? Telling one lie to another just to escape drama.
and you didn't contract STDs
Re: Moses Brave Pempelani Sakala: Zambia Man With 23 Girlfriends by Decryptor(m): 5:28pm On Dec 23, 2018
nicepoker101:
and you didn't contract STDs

For some I did...for others I didn't. For the ones I didn't use protection for, I usually drank lots of colloidal silver and took strong antiviral medicines to prevent infections.
Re: Moses Brave Pempelani Sakala: Zambia Man With 23 Girlfriends by Abcruz(m): 5:31pm On Dec 23, 2018
Shibaraba:
My Vaseline bottle fine pass all these ones wey he dey pose with. If Vaseline bottle na woman I've slept with 1254. If you doubt me ask my left hand

Hear the word of the Sovereign Lord O simple one:

There is no substitute to evil that is fair and just.
Flee from sexual immorality for your body is the temple of the holy spirit.

"Meats for the belly, and the belly for meats(sex): but God shall destroy both it and them. Now the body is not for fornication, but for the Lord; and the Lord for the body."-- 1 Corinthians 6:13

The times of ignorance God overlooked, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent.--Acts 17:30

Accept Jesus with your whole heart and soul, and Incline your ears to the reproves of life for your own good and for the good of the children after you.!!!"
Re: Moses Brave Pempelani Sakala: Zambia Man With 23 Girlfriends by Abcruz(m): 5:38pm On Dec 23, 2018
Jaynom:
Alot of us struggle with Sex addiction! Sad but true

Hear the word of the Sovereign LORD O simple one:

If only you had paid attention to my commands, your peace would have been like a river, and your well-being like the waves of the sea.--Isaiah--48:18

Accept Jesus with your whole heart and soul, and meditate on the documentary of life and truth(The scriptures) and you will certainly be free from siege of sexual immortality.
Re: Moses Brave Pempelani Sakala: Zambia Man With 23 Girlfriends by Omudia11: 6:12pm On Dec 23, 2018
You men are such hypocrites. Two people have sex and you're blaming one party of being cheap. una go get sense las Las.
utenwuson:
Girls seems too cheap over there...... Oh even here and almost everywhere
Re: Moses Brave Pempelani Sakala: Zambia Man With 23 Girlfriends by Omudia11: 6:13pm On Dec 23, 2018
You're a trophy man.
Randy100:
Wow, while I am older than him I can only boast of two.
Re: Moses Brave Pempelani Sakala: Zambia Man With 23 Girlfriends by Omudia11: 6:18pm On Dec 23, 2018
That's the mentality of most Nigerian men. They claim women are cheap for sleeping with them and when they don't they say they're pretenders forming hard to get. Can't please them.
Newboss:

That a girl likes a person and fūcks him means that she's cheap? angry

I guess you're also cheap for liking roasted chicken and eating it angry
Re: Moses Brave Pempelani Sakala: Zambia Man With 23 Girlfriends by Omudia11: 6:26pm On Dec 23, 2018
What is AFC?
Newboss:

Not just anything, bro angry

If you go there, I can bet a dollar that you might end up not getting laid at all no matter how you try angryLMAO angry

There are some class of people girls just want to fūck angry If you're an AFC, they will definitely ignore you angry
Re: Moses Brave Pempelani Sakala: Zambia Man With 23 Girlfriends by Omudia11: 6:27pm On Dec 23, 2018
Would you call it an addiction if it was a girl? Hahahaha, Nigerian men and double standards are like bread and butter.
Newboss:

Well, he's satisfying the thirst of many ladies happily angry

We all have our own addictions; let him enjoy his angry
Re: Moses Brave Pempelani Sakala: Zambia Man With 23 Girlfriends by jaafree: 7:34pm On Dec 23, 2018
and the funniest part is, all the fish brain girls will think he is sleeping with them alone cheesy

1 Like

Re: Moses Brave Pempelani Sakala: Zambia Man With 23 Girlfriends by Newboss(m): 7:55pm On Dec 23, 2018
Omudia11:
Would you call it an addiction if it was a girl? Hahahaha, Nigerian men and double standards are like bread and butter.

Of course, I wouldangry

Everyone has one or two angry
Re: Moses Brave Pempelani Sakala: Zambia Man With 23 Girlfriends by Newboss(m): 7:56pm On Dec 23, 2018
Omudia11:
What is AFC?

Average frustrated chump (loser) angry
Re: Moses Brave Pempelani Sakala: Zambia Man With 23 Girlfriends by Newboss(m): 7:59pm On Dec 23, 2018
Omudia11:
That's the mentality of most Nigerian men. They claim women are cheap for sleeping with them and when they don't they say they're pretenders forming hard to get. Can't please them.

That's how the human brain works angry
Re: Moses Brave Pempelani Sakala: Zambia Man With 23 Girlfriends by PrinceofPeace17(m): 8:29pm On Dec 23, 2018
It sounds funny but it is not a joking matter �
Imagine if he had lead those 147 ppl to Jesus ��... It is well...
See the devil is harvesting souls in thousands & billions even trillions. I know we cannot win a soul by our own power but let us make ourselves available to be used by the Holy Spirit �
Imagine? Do we have christians that can set that kind of target for souls? ���
This is just d 1 thing Jesus asked us to do. That was what d apostles lived, bleed, beaten, mocked & died for... Yet, we are in luxury while d mouth of hell incubate souls! I do not understand �. Am i d only 1 this is affecting �
Re: Moses Brave Pempelani Sakala: Zambia Man With 23 Girlfriends by Randy100: 9:31pm On Dec 23, 2018
Omudia11:
You're a trophy man.
interesting
Re: Moses Brave Pempelani Sakala: Zambia Man With 23 Girlfriends by omonuhabi(m): 12:07am On Dec 24, 2018
Earthbound:
Real Gees don't kiss and tell. This one na fuckboy. By the time he's 30, he'd have kpanshed 500 but no go get reach $500
Re: Moses Brave Pempelani Sakala: Zambia Man With 23 Girlfriends by peteabua(m): 10:45am On Dec 24, 2018
see person girl friend , see as dem use am dump
Re: Moses Brave Pempelani Sakala: Zambia Man With 23 Girlfriends by Godspower35(m): 12:37pm On Jan 05, 2019
Congratulations

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend / 15 Tips For Talking To Women And Attract Them Like Crazy / Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.