Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

I Want To Get Married But Good Girls Are No Where Any More - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Get Married But Good Girls Are No Where Any More (5868 Views)

Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? / Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) / Man Explains Why "Bad Girls" Get Married Faster While "Good Girls" Don't (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Get Married But Good Girls Are No Where Any More by faithfull18(f): 6:55pm On Dec 27, 2018
Pope22:
I called you requesting to know you sell your data.
Oh okay, you can check my threads then for reviews.
Re: I Want To Get Married But Good Girls Are No Where Any More by Allaboutkatiee(f): 10:54am On Dec 28, 2018
Pope22:

Kate....Are you sure dear?
Lol absolutely cheesy
Re: I Want To Get Married But Good Girls Are No Where Any More by Alexaonfleek: 4:37pm On Dec 28, 2018
Pope22:

My ex was a Catholic, she always attends to all these church programs and activities but if I tell you what that girl did or what I saw with her, you will know that church is not what makes a girl good.
hmmm.true tho but there are still good girls out there sha.

Or as someone said look for a bad girl and change her
Re: I Want To Get Married But Good Girls Are No Where Any More by aanuoluwami14(f): 5:43pm On Dec 28, 2018
lefulefu:
are u a good guy urself?
God bless you
Re: I Want To Get Married But Good Girls Are No Where Any More by richboy01(m): 10:02pm On Dec 28, 2018
CreepyBlackpool:
so las las, what you're saying is??
cheesy cheesy
Re: I Want To Get Married But Good Girls Are No Where Any More by Jay891: 10:55pm On Dec 28, 2018
Guys, If you are in Lagos and interested in wanting to learn how to trade the forex market consistently and profitably contact me for in-person classes.

Only in Lagos.
Re: I Want To Get Married But Good Girls Are No Where Any More by chikk(f): 8:36pm On Dec 29, 2018
Pope22:

Thanks a lot for your comment, I appreciate. Kindly help out with the link to some of the things you said above. Thanks

Link kwa?
Re: I Want To Get Married But Good Girls Are No Where Any More by Harry3: 8:23am On Jan 02, 2019
OP, we have heard d news if u hv found a wife yet or not
Re: I Want To Get Married But Good Girls Are No Where Any More by Pope22(m): 5:20pm On Jan 03, 2019
Harry3:
OP, we have heard d news if u hv found a wife yet or not
Do you have anybody?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Leaked Sex Video Of Happy Malawi Woman Riding Lover / HIV Positive Lady Vows To Infect 400 Men With The Deadly Virus (photos) / Mouth Action Photos Of Juventus' Goalkeeper, Buffon With Girlfriend Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.