Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,637 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

I Want To Get Married But Good Girls Are No Where Any More - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Get Married But Good Girls Are No Where Any More (5869 Views)

Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? / Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) / Man Explains Why "Bad Girls" Get Married Faster While "Good Girls" Don't (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Get Married But Good Girls Are No Where Any More by Harry3: 3:33pm On Dec 26, 2018
SaucyBenks:
I only Bleep them... Their wet pussies all I want and nothing more, they are too disrespectful, arrogant, ungrateful and so so on.... Who'd keep one bitch of a loosed pussy as a wife?

Abi?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Get Married But Good Girls Are No Where Any More by chikk(f): 3:41pm On Dec 26, 2018
Op, sorry, o didn't read all your post, But the comments to here are hilariously interesting.

Anyway, my advice: if you know that basic yet important attribute you want in a woman, go to a similar place and look for her. Eg, you want an entrepreneur or corporate lady, go to such conferences, gatherings, or online where they market their products. You want a church girl, go to church, etc.

Also try friends connect... Daisy, but works.

Good luck.
Re: I Want To Get Married But Good Girls Are No Where Any More by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 26, 2018
SaucyBenks:
I only Bleep them... Their wet pussies all I want and nothing more, they are too disrespectful, arrogant, ungrateful and so so on.... Who'd keep one bitch of a loosed pussy as a wife?

But;

There's a young beautiful girl here on Nairaland that I know has great qualities the last time I was a member of Nairaland with my previous moniker... Her name's mhisTahra

mhistarah this is that guy who has a soft spot for pet dogs, remember?
Hey you.
Re: I Want To Get Married But Good Girls Are No Where Any More by SaucyBenks(m): 4:51pm On Dec 26, 2018
MhisTahrah:
Hey you.
sup fine wine that's scared to gimme her mobile number... Merry Christmas
Re: I Want To Get Married But Good Girls Are No Where Any More by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 26, 2018
SaucyBenks:
sup fine wine that's scared to gimme her mobile number... Merry Christmas
Lol...I wish you same.
How are you?
Re: I Want To Get Married But Good Girls Are No Where Any More by SaucyBenks(m): 8:43pm On Dec 26, 2018
MhisTahrah:
Lol...I wish you same.
How are you?
i am breathing my dear, can't complain... Missed you tho, I no lie sad
Re: I Want To Get Married But Good Girls Are No Where Any More by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 26, 2018
MariaLavina:
Thank you for this.
He's talking to the men and you're talking.

My friend, get back into the kitchen. angry
Re: I Want To Get Married But Good Girls Are No Where Any More by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 26, 2018
This generation is filled with hoes.

Why do you feel the need to get married?
You were born alone and you'll die alone. What makes you think a woman will complete you?
Why do you folks overlook the fact that marriage is difficult and that over 60% of married people are unhappy in their marriages?

Well, I wish you well in your search.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Get Married But Good Girls Are No Where Any More by Ayoolajumoke(f): 9:20pm On Dec 26, 2018
Good girls are everywhere, make sure you’re first a good man though.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Get Married But Good Girls Are No Where Any More by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 26, 2018
highcollide:
He's talking to the men and you're talking.

My friend, get back into the kitchen. angry
You are high !! undecided
Re: I Want To Get Married But Good Girls Are No Where Any More by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 26, 2018
SaucyBenks:
i am breathing my dear, can't complain... Missed you tho, I no lie sad
No, you didn't.You just 'upped' and left.
Who does that
Re: I Want To Get Married But Good Girls Are No Where Any More by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 26, 2018
Kidaholic:

You were making sense until you mentioned that working class lady stuff. Most of 'em are hardcore feminist and they hardly make good wives, there is no guarantee that they will give you peace of mind and turn your house into the home you dreamt of. Take our actresses for example, how many of them are happily married? Just a thought tho.

I vowed to my father I can never marry a career lady, I can't send any lady to school, I can't marry a professional career lady

If na hand work u day do kw worry I go marry u like Dat,if na teacher u be I go marry u like Dat , ,,but doctor ,not in my generation, lawyer never just think of any professional career it's a no for me
U kw why their ego becomes too high, what a man can do a woman can do better, they see the family or household as a class competition just as they have been thought in campus (what a man can do a woman can do better)

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Get Married But Good Girls Are No Where Any More by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 26, 2018
highcollide:
This generation is filled with hoes.

Why do you feel the need to get married?
You were born alone and you'll die alone. What makes you think a woman will complete you?
Why do you folks overlook the fact that marriage is difficult and that over 60% of married people are unhappy in their marriages?

Well, I wish you well in your search.

Na Christianity just day calm many married men down, if u divorce u go go hell fire, so the best day can do is do coded cheating with small small girls or resurrect their past girlfriends who are not yet married or probably their husband are late, lve is a scam bro

I don't tolerate nonsense if u misbehave I go report u give ur papa or ur family 3 times b4 I call it a quite instead of enduring and cheating around with girls and die like fowl at 50 years

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Get Married But Good Girls Are No Where Any More by SaucyBenks(m): 11:57pm On Dec 26, 2018
MhisTahrah:
No, you didn't.You just 'upped' and left.
Who does that
oh Tarah come on! You know your behavior wasn't helping things either back then, I just figured you prolly needed a little time off cos that other dude was coming into the picture too...

I wasn't happy...
Re: I Want To Get Married But Good Girls Are No Where Any More by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 27, 2018
SaucyBenks:
oh Tarah come on! You know your behavior wasn't helping things either back then, I just figured you prolly needed a little time off cos that other dude was coming into the picture too...

I wasn't happy...
You know what, just forget it.Have a nice night.
Re: I Want To Get Married But Good Girls Are No Where Any More by SaucyBenks(m): 12:08am On Dec 27, 2018
MhisTahrah:
wow... I understand, sleep tight dear.
Re: I Want To Get Married But Good Girls Are No Where Any More by Pope22(m): 9:51am On Dec 27, 2018
SaucyBenks:
wow... I understand, sleep tight dear.
MhisTahrah:
Please can you two find a way to hook up privately, maybe on WhatsApp or else where and have your chats and stop doing that here and draining the space here? I mean well...no offence...thanks
Re: I Want To Get Married But Good Girls Are No Where Any More by Pope22(m): 9:52am On Dec 27, 2018
chikk:
Op, sorry, o didn't read all your post, But the comments to here are hilariously interesting.

Anyway, my advice: if you know that basic yet important attribute you want in a woman, go to a similar place and look for her. Eg, you want an entrepreneur or corporate lady, go to such conferences, gatherings, or online where they market their products. You want a church girl, go to church, etc.

Also try friends connect... Daisy, but works.

Good luck.
Thanks a lot for your comment, I appreciate. Kindly help out with the link to some of the things you said above. Thanks
Re: I Want To Get Married But Good Girls Are No Where Any More by Pope22(m): 9:53am On Dec 27, 2018
Ayoolajumoke:
You are right, all we want is someone that will be compatible with us, nobody is perfect you know

1 Like

Re: I Want To Get Married But Good Girls Are No Where Any More by faithfull18(f): 9:59am On Dec 27, 2018
Ayoolajumoke:
Thank you. Bad boys everywhere looking for good girls to wife after making a lot of good girls bad. Who is deceiving who Whatever you sow, you will reap, it's constant.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Get Married But Good Girls Are No Where Any More by SaucyBenks(m): 1:07pm On Dec 27, 2018
Pope22:

Please can you two find a way to hook up privately, maybe on WhatsApp or else where and have your chats and stop doing that here and draining the space here? I mean well...no offence...thanks
she's always been like that since I knew her bro... Something keeps telling her to go far far away from me lol... I should just give up and forget it all you know... It's not by force to have feelings for someone especially when the feeling isn't real, it's a good thing she spoke her mind now and I accept it... It may sound funny but I came back to this nairaland cos of her..
Re: I Want To Get Married But Good Girls Are No Where Any More by Alexaonfleek: 1:15pm On Dec 27, 2018
I think there are good girls in Catholic church

Op convert to catholism you will find good girls there to marry
Re: I Want To Get Married But Good Girls Are No Where Any More by Pope22(m): 4:25pm On Dec 27, 2018
Alexaonfleek:
I think there are good girls in Catholic church

Op convert to catholism you will find good girls there to marry
My ex was a Catholic, she always attends to all these church programs and activities but if I tell you what that girl did or what I saw with her, you will know that church is not what makes a girl good.
Re: I Want To Get Married But Good Girls Are No Where Any More by Pope22(m): 4:26pm On Dec 27, 2018
faithfull18:

Thank you. Bad boys everywhere looking for good girls to wife after making a lot of good girls bad. Who is deceiving who Whatever you sow, you will reap, it's constant.
So you are calling me a bad guy because of what you think about guys? How would you feel if somwone who knows nothing about you calls you a bad girl? Its your opinion though and thanks for commenting.
Re: I Want To Get Married But Good Girls Are No Where Any More by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 27, 2018
The matter get as e be oo..
Re: I Want To Get Married But Good Girls Are No Where Any More by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 27, 2018
Pope22:

My ex was a Catholic, she always attends to all these church programs and activities but if I tell you what that girl did or what I saw with her, you will know that church is not what makes a girl good.
Church is the worst place to find a wife trust me

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Get Married But Good Girls Are No Where Any More by Allaboutkatiee(f): 4:43pm On Dec 27, 2018
preshdiva:
Don't look too much. Anyi no ebea
Lol please tell him
They are here cheesy
Re: I Want To Get Married But Good Girls Are No Where Any More by Odirah(m): 5:23pm On Dec 27, 2018
OP...look for one person on this thread and marry her, I think thats why they are here
Re: I Want To Get Married But Good Girls Are No Where Any More by Pope22(m): 5:26pm On Dec 27, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:

Lol please tell him
They are here cheesy
Kate....Are you sure dear?
Re: I Want To Get Married But Good Girls Are No Where Any More by faithfull18(f): 6:33pm On Dec 27, 2018
Pope22:

So you are calling me a bad guy because of what you think about guys? How would you feel if somwone who knows nothing about you calls you a bad girl? Its your opinion though and thanks for commenting.
Nope, I wasn't referring to you. I don't know you, my comment was based on general happenings.
Re: I Want To Get Married But Good Girls Are No Where Any More by Pope22(m): 6:41pm On Dec 27, 2018
faithfull18:

Nope, I wasn't referring to you. I don't know you, my comment was based on general happenings.
Ok
Re: I Want To Get Married But Good Girls Are No Where Any More by Pope22(m): 6:52pm On Dec 27, 2018
faithfull18:

I called you requesting to know you sell your data.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Honey This Picture Of The House Help Coming / "I Bless The Day We Met": 25-yr-old Man Shows Off His Older Girlfriend Who's 32 / Is It True That Hilda Did Ass Surgery?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.