Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:38 AM

If A Woman Hits A Man, What Should He Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Woman Hits A Man, What Should He Do? (12903 Views)

When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard / When Dating A Nigerian Man What Should An American Woman Expect? / Dating a Married Man: what do Nigerians think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Woman Hits A Man, What Should He Do? by MrCork1: 9:25am On Aug 06, 2010
NAh, NO WAY. AM REAL MAN MUST NEVER HIT A WOMAN, NEVER!!!

A woman can slap/spank me anyday, love it, but i prefer being caned
Re: If A Woman Hits A Man, What Should He Do? by MOBO444(f): 9:34am On Aug 06, 2010
Nigeria men have sold themselves cheap, why will a lady hit you,then when you do nothing it becomes an everyday thing, beat the hell out of her,hit her face,they love their face so much.
Nigeria ladies should be taught a lectures in management of relationship.
Re: If A Woman Hits A Man, What Should He Do? by Condom: 4:45pm On Aug 06, 2010
Blueice4re:

Thank God this topic came up. this goes to the guys, if a guy hits his wife or girl you will say he has every right to do so. but just a slap from a lady 95% of you are hot, is a pity.
Just a slap? How fun. How would you like it if I plaster "just a slap" on your face.
Don't raise your hand on another human being, simple. If you do raise your hand then expect one back in return.
Re: If A Woman Hits A Man, What Should He Do? by Iveanyi: 6:39pm On Aug 06, 2010
Truth is that any woman that can actually get to hit me, as in hit the target, probably deserves to go away unscathed. That'll be her prize. cool
Re: If A Woman Hits A Man, What Should He Do? by Onchedu(m): 8:29pm On Aug 06, 2010
Nope, Don't strike her back but make her wish U did. U don see where U keep quiet, look girl for eye she start dey beg U to even insult her if na the only thing wey u go talk be that?
Re: If A Woman Hits A Man, What Should He Do? by 5p1naz(m): 9:11pm On Aug 06, 2010
WAT KINDA USER NAME IS [size=16pt]condom[/size]
Re: If A Woman Hits A Man, What Should He Do? by Condom: 9:13pm On Aug 06, 2010
It's a username; just like yours.
Re: If A Woman Hits A Man, What Should He Do? by Okijajuju1(m): 10:17pm On Aug 06, 2010
Woman wey look man finish reason say she go slap am, no be die she dey find.

If woman slap me, this will be the result;

Re: If A Woman Hits A Man, What Should He Do? by Moyola(f): 10:20pm On Aug 06, 2010
I'd xpekt him to get on hiz kneez n promiz not to do zhat again!
Re: If A Woman Hits A Man, What Should He Do? by Okijajuju1(m): 10:53pm On Aug 06, 2010
^^^ Is that after you have recieved your own slap in return or what??
Re: If A Woman Hits A Man, What Should He Do? by Moyola(f): 11:02pm On Aug 06, 2010
Nope! he wudnt retaliate! cool
Re: If A Woman Hits A Man, What Should He Do? by ukcatlover(m): 6:06pm On Aug 08, 2010
@Inked_Nerd you harsh oh, if he hit her back you nor no say she go faint? Abeg my broda play with her and if she is happy you warned her. weti u even do self. bad guy
Re: If A Woman Hits A Man, What Should He Do? by InkedNerd(f): 6:37pm On Aug 08, 2010
ukcatlover:

@Inked_Nerd  you harsh oh, if he hit her back you nor no say she go faint? Abeg my broda play with her and if she is happy you warned her. weti u even do self. bad guy

Its not hash. If you have the balls to hit someone then I would assume you have the balls to take a hit from that person as well. People seem to have this idea that women are these dainty little creatures that shouldn't be touched, which to me kind of implies that I am somehow physically inferior to a man. If I am going to hit someone I'd expect that person to hit me back, whether male or female. This notion of it being ok for a woman to hit a man and the man standing there like a tree is ridiculous. No matter how bad a woman hits a man you know society will NEVER look at it in the same manner if a man hits a woman. The ONLY time I would say its ok for a woman to hit a man is if its a life and death situation, but if its just because the woman is angry and just has the sudden urge to take a swing at a man because they can get away with it then the answer is NO. Don't do anything that you wouldn't want to be done to you. Plain and simple.
Re: If A Woman Hits A Man, What Should He Do? by Ibomade1: 6:43pm On Aug 08, 2010
If you slap a guy, then you should be ready to face whatever happens. But a guy should not get himself into a situation where a girl would be tempted to slap him in the first place.
Re: If A Woman Hits A Man, What Should He Do? by snthesis(m): 6:46pm On Aug 08, 2010
turn d oda cheek grin grin
Re: If A Woman Hits A Man, What Should He Do? by Meklex(m): 7:47pm On Aug 08, 2010
I will swaggerliciously walk out on her making sure she regret her insane act
Re: If A Woman Hits A Man, What Should He Do? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 08, 2010
I am a strong supporter of feminism and i believe in equal rights so if a woman hits a man then she  deserves to be hit too or else we will be denying her equal rights and that will be gender discrimination!! cool
Re: If A Woman Hits A Man, What Should He Do? by InkedNerd(f): 8:05pm On Aug 08, 2010
infidelguy:

I am a stronger supporter of feminism and i believe in equal rights so if a woman hits a man then she deserves to be hit too or else we will be denying her equal rights and that will be gender discrimination!! cool

Ok, finally someone on this thread is making sense.
Re: If A Woman Hits A Man, What Should He Do? by cantell(m): 8:20pm On Aug 08, 2010
@Poster,
I would never slap a woman for anything or give her a reason to slap me.
But if a woman decides to slap me just because she's angry or she feels like doing so, she'll equally get the same treatment from me.
Re: If A Woman Hits A Man, What Should He Do? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 08, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Its not hash. If you have the balls to hit someone then I would assume you have the balls to take a hit from that person as well. People seem to have this idea that women are these dainty little creatures that shouldn't be touched, which to me kind of implies that I am somehow physically inferior to a man. If I am going to hit someone I'd expect that person to hit me back, whether male or female. This notion of it being ok for a woman to hit a man and the man standing there like a tree is ridiculous. No matter how bad a woman hits a man you know society will NEVER look at it in the same manner if a man hits a woman. The ONLY time I would say its for a woman to hit a man is if its a life and death situation, but if its just because the woman is angry and just has the sudden urge to take a swing at a man because they can get away with it then the answer is NO. Don't do anything that you wouldn't want to be done to you. Plain and simple.
I love this.U're making a whole lot of sense.
Re: If A Woman Hits A Man, What Should He Do? by InkedNerd(f): 8:34pm On Aug 08, 2010
Thanks grin
Re: If A Woman Hits A Man, What Should He Do? by 1105(f): 11:08pm On Aug 08, 2010
personally speaking i would like 2 slap mama-gee~
Re: If A Woman Hits A Man, What Should He Do? by InkedNerd(f): 11:11pm On Aug 08, 2010
^^^ Why? Did she hit you? If not, then leave her alone
Re: If A Woman Hits A Man, What Should He Do? by 1105(f): 12:22am On Aug 09, 2010
^^
she has hit me several tymes and got away wit it~ angry angry
Re: If A Woman Hits A Man, What Should He Do? by InkedNerd(f): 1:23am On Aug 09, 2010
LOL LOL, well be sure to hit her next time but only is she hits first wink
Re: If A Woman Hits A Man, What Should He Do? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 27, 2013
Okija_juju: Woman wey look man finish reason say she go slap am, no be die she dey find.

If woman slap me, this will be the result;

you better hope she does not have a friend with her grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqUYqTLz2HE

the light skin chick w/ the long hair got hands mehn! grin
Re: If A Woman Hits A Man, What Should He Do? by MrsChima(f): 8:45pm On Jul 27, 2013
*Kails*:

you better hope she does not have a friend with her grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqUYqTLz2HE

the light skin chick w/ the long hair got hands mehn! grin

I kept hearing clack clack clack clack. grin

1 Like

Re: If A Woman Hits A Man, What Should He Do? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 27, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

I kept hearing clack clack clack clack. grin

lmao! maybe that's why i find it so funny grin grin
Re: If A Woman Hits A Man, What Should He Do? by MrsChima(f): 8:49pm On Jul 27, 2013
*Kails*:

lmao! maybe that's why i find it so funny grin grin

Poor man was getting his ash whhoped 360 degree wrap!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: "My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because I Posted This Sexy Picture On Face / How Can You Tell The Difference Between Flirting And "just Being Nice?" / Guys Don't Fall For This (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.