Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Nigerian Man Dies Three Weeks To His Wedding (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Dies Three Weeks To His Wedding (photos) (30564 Views)

Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. / 3 Weeks To Our Wedding, I Feel Like Calling It Off / 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Dies Three Weeks To His Wedding (photos) by don4real18(m): 8:29am On Dec 24, 2018
MCMXCVIII:
Fear Kogi people.
I repeat, fear them!!!
Why?
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Three Weeks To His Wedding (photos) by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:29am On Dec 24, 2018
JasonScoolari:
I mean no disrespect to Kogi indigenes here, but this is my observation and I just have to say it.

I observe that young men/women from Kogi who are progressing steadily in life, are easy targets for the evil one's who are predominant in every local government area of the state. They terminate the lives of their own blood or relatives just to avoid him/her getting to the top. They just want everyone to be at the same level of backwardness, stagnation and poverty with them. No wonder the state is five times backward and "blessed" with bad leaders. They don't like progress. My friend Ladidi is just another example. I pray for her tho.

RIP young man. Really painful.

You Sir do have a Point...!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Dies Three Weeks To His Wedding (photos) by lordlugards: 8:29am On Dec 24, 2018
post=74116767:
This is very tragic.
A young handsome man cut down in his prime, some days to his day of joy.
May this never be our portion in Jesus name.
how do u managed handling ur BBQ business with the way u always comments on every topic.

Pls its just a question

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Dies Three Weeks To His Wedding (photos) by Samirana360(m): 8:40am On Dec 24, 2018
zeenaman:
Are Ankpa people Yoruba?
yea....they speak yoruba
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Three Weeks To His Wedding (photos) by dreamtech3636(m): 8:48am On Dec 24, 2018
JasonScoolari:
I mean no disrespect to Kogi indigenes here, but this is my observation and I just have to say it.

I observe that young men/women from Kogi who are progressing steadily in life, are easy targets for the evil one's who are predominant in every local government area of the state. They terminate the lives of their own blood or relatives just to avoid him/her getting to the top. They just want everyone to be at the same level of backwardness, stagnation and poverty with them. No wonder the state is five times backward and "blessed" with bad leaders. They don't like progress. My friend Ladidi is just another example. I pray for her tho.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Dies Three Weeks To His Wedding (photos) by Chynx(m): 8:51am On Dec 24, 2018
MCMXCVIII:
Fear Kogi people.
I repeat, fear them!!!

Shut up your filthy vocal cavity!

This is how you guys continue to spread ignorance; thereby creating unnecessary hatred amongst fellow Nigerians.

For your information, I am not from Kogi. I'm from Imo State.

So you can unleash whatever thrash is left in that biased mind of yours!
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Three Weeks To His Wedding (photos) by Oshin56(m): 8:55am On Dec 24, 2018
Randy100:
The girl is lucky.
Bros Bros lucky for what?
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Three Weeks To His Wedding (photos) by Chynx(m): 8:57am On Dec 24, 2018
JasonScoolari:

My dear; Kogi is not the only place where young people die...just that people already have that mindset about them; which to me, is totally wrong.

Same way you guys have tagged anyone from Benin / Edo a Witch.

Let us stop this, please. Young people die for various reasons every day!
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Three Weeks To His Wedding (photos) by JasonScoolari: 9:00am On Dec 24, 2018
Chynx:

My dear; Kogi is not the only place where young people die...just that people already have that mindset about them; which to me, is totally wrong.

Same way you guys have tagged anyone from Benin / Edo a Witch.

Let us stop this, please. Young people die for various reasons every day!
I never "tagged" them, I only made an observation.

Thanks anyways.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Three Weeks To His Wedding (photos) by Gurusblend(m): 9:04am On Dec 24, 2018
He died 2 days to his wedding, his wedding should have taken place last saturday but he died on Thursday.

RIP

Re: Nigerian Man Dies Three Weeks To His Wedding (photos) by zkri(m): 9:06am On Dec 24, 2018
the guy was shot and hack to death by rival cultis...i know him very well.. may Allah grant him eternal rest in janatul.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Three Weeks To His Wedding (photos) by Randy100: 9:06am On Dec 24, 2018
sevo:

Elaborate
Oshin56:
Bros Bros lucky for what?
sevo:

Elaborate
The girl would have been widowed at an early stage.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Three Weeks To His Wedding (photos) by Oshin56(m): 9:15am On Dec 24, 2018
Randy100:
The girl would have been widowed at an early stage.
Good observation
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Three Weeks To His Wedding (photos) by cana882(m): 9:34am On Dec 24, 2018
zkri:
the guy was shot and hack to death by rival cultis...i know him very well.. may Allah grant him eternal rest in janatul.
are you certain of this information or just trying to sound funny?
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Three Weeks To His Wedding (photos) by zkri(m): 10:01am On Dec 24, 2018
[quote author=cana882 post=74122100] are you certain of this information or just trying to sound funny? yeah ,I know the guy very well,have done one or two things with him before. And anybody from that town knows he was killed by rival cultists .
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Three Weeks To His Wedding (photos) by soggy28(m): 10:37am On Dec 24, 2018
]
Are Ankpa people Yoruba?

U dey answer the dullard?
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Three Weeks To His Wedding (photos) by Rajosh(m): 10:39am On Dec 24, 2018
MCMXCVIII:
Fear Kogi people. I repeat, fear them!!!
ogbeni keep quiet.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Three Weeks To His Wedding (photos) by Rajosh(m): 10:42am On Dec 24, 2018
Samirana360:

yea....they speak yoruba
Ankpa people are not Yoruba. they're full blooded igalas. any one that speaks Yoruba only learnt it.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Three Weeks To His Wedding (photos) by mechanics(m): 11:16am On Dec 24, 2018
So unfortunate, we don't know our last day on earth, that's why we need to be prepared.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Three Weeks To His Wedding (photos) by thunderbabs: 11:22am On Dec 24, 2018
When they warn some of you not to make noise when you have an occasion to do, that's one of the reasons. You announce it thereby informing vultures. undecided

This is Afrika...
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Three Weeks To His Wedding (photos) by joyfullyjoyous(f): 11:47am On Dec 24, 2018
Kogi again
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Three Weeks To His Wedding (photos) by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:29pm On Dec 24, 2018
I don't know why I always feel defensive of Kogi people.

I never want to hear that they are bad.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Three Weeks To His Wedding (photos) by PunchlineAmund(m): 12:42pm On Dec 24, 2018
post=74116767:
This is very tragic. A young handsome man cut down in his prime, some days to his day of joy. May this never be our portion in Jesus name.
so sad. Amen.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Three Weeks To His Wedding (photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:27pm On Dec 24, 2018
KNOW WHERE AND WHAT YOU INVOLVE YOURSELF WITH..... especially women......

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? / Chioma Abby Zeus Bares All In Completely Nude Photos (+18 Photos) / This Is Why Bodybuilders Have Small Pènis VIDEO 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.