Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Help a friend to solve his family palava - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help a friend to solve his family palava (4493 Views)

Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady / Upcoming Wedding Palava / How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help a friend to solve his family palava by sgtponzihater1(m): 9:13am On Aug 22, 2021
How can one explain to the wife that another woman is pregnant for him without losing her.

The other lady is saying she is 38 unmarried, and says refuses to throw away the opportunity to have a child at that age, especially as the guy is somewhat comfortable. She does not mind being his second wife, but if not the guy should pay monthly support, and she will keep shut and take care of their baby, but I know this is not sustainable, as the truth will leak someday.

The problem is the guy only slept with this new girl 4 times, and does not want to loose his wife nor her trust, as the wife has no idea that he cheats. He even thought of claiming to the wife that he wants a second wife. But why should the second wife be a older woman, and they are Christians.

Asking for a "friend". How does he sort things out.

Ladies, how can a guy pacify you if you were the first wife, as the priority is the first wife.

Thanks
Re: Help a friend to solve his family palava by Bornsinner7: 9:16am On Aug 22, 2021
Tell your wife exactly what has happened and apologize for your act.. nothing more

No matter how you try to hide it.. she will surely find out one day.. you can't even trust the second woman to keep a secret like that forever.. what happens when you are unable to meet up with her spousal demands?? You think she will be patient with you??

When you tell your wife what has played out.. she will be mad at you for sure but you two can come together and think of a possible solution with that you still have her trust to a substantial extent

10 Likes

Re: Help a friend to solve his family palava by enuk80(m): 9:19am On Aug 22, 2021
Op admit you are one and not your friend. Once you admit, we will all give you our advise.

14 Likes

Re: Help a friend to solve his family palava by meetme01: 9:19am On Aug 22, 2021
How is the wife and how long have they been married?
Re: Help a friend to solve his family palava by sexy74(m): 9:20am On Aug 22, 2021
The lady has seen the weakness of the guy and is banking on that.
Tell the guy to deny it outright , heaven no go fall.
Re: Help a friend to solve his family palava by chiemmanuel(m): 9:23am On Aug 22, 2021
Another Paul psquare and Anita divorce loading....... you don't want to lose your wife, yet you are shagging another woman raw,a woman that knows much about you

1 Like

Re: Help a friend to solve his family palava by SeaTrade(m): 9:24am On Aug 22, 2021
This one don go price market weh pass am ,come damage am in the process.Now them dey force am to pay grin

7 Likes

Re: Help a friend to solve his family palava by yuping(m): 9:24am On Aug 22, 2021
I just hope a lady here will come through for you if not, you just shot yourself in the foot.
Make I sit down here read, what I can use to pacify an angry lady.
Re: Help a friend to solve his family palava by chatinent: 9:25am On Aug 22, 2021
The problem is the guy only slept with this new girl 4 times,

It's four times and you affix “only?”

Such hoedacity!

Such brostitude!

...and does not want to loose his wife nor her trust.

You see why I rant without bias?

While we are complaining the larger quantity of Nigerian ladies cheat for the slightest irrelevant reasons, a man who has found one of the rare faithful few is also cheating on his wife but doesn't want to “lose her trust” or “lose her.”

If you were close to me, I'd headbutt you until your nose shrinks flat!

Some Nigerian men are dogs...indeed. Most of them breathe through their penis. Very stupid sets of people.

If you have the decision to have a smart affair and slept with your new concubine four times, you don't deserve prayers.

You deserve prophecies your wife finds out, and you get to become stuck with your side palaver of an affair...and that's if your wife decides not to divorce the cheat in you.

I don't mince words.

I loathe cheats!

I wonder why people tend to not value their partner's efforts to remain loyal. You aren't even remorseful (of course, some stupid things will support cheating)...you are more concerned of your wife finding out now your side LovePeddler is pregnant.

In other words, if she wasn't preggie, you would have been the discreet farmer hoeing yonder the veggies forever.

I loathe cheats. I loathe you.

Have a nice century.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help a friend to solve his family palava by tomilayomi: 9:27am On Aug 22, 2021
Here to read comments grin
Re: Help a friend to solve his family palava by Mariangeles(f): 9:31am On Aug 22, 2021
No matter what anybody here tells you, the only way the problem can be solved is by coming out clean and having the discussion with your wife.
You have already betrayed her, do not add deception to it.

The audacity of the below comment!
The problem is the guy only slept with this new girl 4 times

“Only 4 times” indeed!

5 Likes

Re: Help a friend to solve his family palava by Angelacruz: 9:57am On Aug 22, 2021
Tell her d truth
Re: Help a friend to solve his family palava by Goldbw122(m): 10:04am On Aug 22, 2021
The truth will save u and always will..
Re: Help a friend to solve his family palava by sgtponzihater1(m): 10:10am On Aug 22, 2021
meetme01:
How is the wife and how long have they been married?

Nearly 6years. Wife is fine and good with children
Re: Help a friend to solve his family palava by sgtponzihater1(m): 10:13am On Aug 22, 2021
sexy74:
The lady has seen the weakness of the guy and is banking on that.
Tell the guy to deny it outright , heaven no go fall.

He can't deny it. E no dey Naija. If he deny court waka fit enter, and twill be worse for the guy. The side babe is ready to take things easy cos she claim she is in love. She doesn't mind the guy coming to Naija to do small thing on her head and make her second wife, though that won't be recognised in their present country. Or if not she can be payed to take care of their children and be a mistress, as long as he keeps taking care of her the way he does

1 Like

Re: Help a friend to solve his family palava by DaddyRochie1642: 10:19am On Aug 22, 2021
Oga to slap that your friend dey hungry me

1 Like

Re: Help a friend to solve his family palava by sgtponzihater1(m): 10:20am On Aug 22, 2021
chatinent:

Such hoedacity!

Such brostitude!

While we are complaining the larger quantity of Nigerian ladies cheat for the slightest irrelevant reasons, a man who has found one of the rare faithful few is also cheating on his wife but doesn't want to “lose her trust” or “lose her.”

Some Nigerian men are dogs...indeed. Most of them breathe through their penis. Very stupid sets of people.

If you have the decision to have a smart affair and slept with your new concubine four times, you don't deserve prayers.

You deserve prophecies your wife finds out, and you get to become stuck with your side palaver of an affair...and that's if your wife decides not to divorce the cheat in you.

I don't mince words.

I loathe cheats!

I wonder why people tend to not value their partner's efforts to remain loyal. You aren't even remorseful (of course, some stupid things will support cheating)...you are more concerned of your wife finding out now your side LovePeddler is pregnant.

In other words, if she wasn't preggie, you would have been the discreet farmer hoeing yonder the veggies forever.

Have a nice century.

This is not right. You have painted an ideal picture, but errors happen in life. That what it is. The question is would you leave a fellow human in a hole because he got himself there?

No one is denying being irresponsible, but how do we get out of the mess, or at least make it less messier. How do we tell family, friend, church, the pastor that wedded the couples etc.

It's easy to stay on your high horse and kick a man that is down. But after kicking him, do you leave him in the ditch. Are we infallible ourselves?

He admits he did wrong. How does he tell this to his wife with his children?, How does he keep his family that he loves so much, despite his errors?, And how does he navigate the new lady. He does not love her that much, but is in a situation that he cannot deny yet.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Help a friend to solve his family palava by sgtponzihater1(m): 10:21am On Aug 22, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Tell your wife exactly what has happened and apologize for your act.. nothing more

No matter how you try to hide it.. she will surely find out one day.. you can't even trust second woman to keep a secret like that forever.. what happens when you are unable to meet up with her spousal demands?? You think she will be patient with you??

When you tell your wife what has played out.. she will be mad at you for sure but you two can come together and think of a possible solution with that you still have her trust to a substantial extent

Cheers
Re: Help a friend to solve his family palava by meetme01: 10:25am On Aug 22, 2021
sgtponzihater1:

Nearly 6years. Wife is fine and good with children

Let the guy and side check sign agreement in the welfare agency. The agreement should state clearly, how much to paid monthly and sundry duties of both parties. Also, making the side check affair without interference with the wife.

The man will have no choice than to tell the wife at the right time. The earlier the better. Even if the secret is kept for years, when death calls, the side chick child will come out and that will be worst time to know.

Nothing is hidden under planet earth and Nothing is new.. Shit happens

1 Like

Re: Help a friend to solve his family palava by sgtponzihater1(m): 10:30am On Aug 22, 2021
meetme01:

Let the guy and side check sign agreement in the welfare agency.

The man will have no choice than to tell the wife at the right time. The earlier the better. Even if the secret is kept for years, when death calls, the side chick child will come out and that will be worst time to know.

Nothing is hidden under planet earth and Nothing is new.. Shut happens

Thanks for your advice. Should he say it now, or give a while to tell the wife. Should he go through her family, because the wife is independent and can potentially ditch the guy, and he loses a major part of his fortune, and home in the process. It's how to broach things to the wife that is the most difficult.
Re: Help a friend to solve his family palava by chatinent: 10:34am On Aug 22, 2021
sgtponzihater1:

This is not right. You have painted an ideal picture, but errors happen in life. That what it is. The question is would you leave a fellow human in a hole because he got himself there?

No one is denying being irresponsible, but how do we get out of the mess, or at least make it less messier. How do we tell family, friend, church, the pastor that wedded the couples etc.

It's easy to stay on your high horse and kick a man that is down. But after kicking him, do you leave him in the ditch. Are we infallible ourselves?

He admits he did wrong. How does he tell this to his wife with his children?, How does he keep his family that he loves so much, despite his errors?, And how does he navigate the new lady. He does not love her that much, but is in a situation that he cannot deny yet.

Cheers

Talking about navigation, it's not autopilot. Meet wife. Apologize. Explain. Accept. Regret. Redecide. Accept. Move on.

3 Likes

Re: Help a friend to solve his family palava by sexy74(m): 11:16am On Aug 22, 2021
sgtponzihater1:

He can't deny it. E no dey Naija. If he deny court waka fit enter, and twill be worse for the guy. The side babe is ready to take things easy cos she claim she is in love. She doesn't mind the guy coming to Naija to do small thing on her head and make her second wife, though that won't be recognised in their present country. Or if not she can be payed to take care of their children and be a mistress, as long as he keeps taking care of her the way he does
The guy dey Naija, if you rea you would see he put his phone numbe and address.
Re: Help a friend to solve his family palava by meetme01: 11:34am On Aug 22, 2021
sgtponzihater1:

Thanks for your advice. Should he say it now, or give a while to tell the wife. Should he go through her family, because the wife is independent and can potentially ditch the guy, and he loses a major part of his fortune, and home in the process. It's how to broach things to the wife that is the most difficult.

Now is not a good time.

Let the side chick be settled and be assured there will be no disturbance as agreed to allow peace reign . He knows the wife more than I do. In some situations, family may be the succour, or close pal of the wife while he might even be in the best position to play the cassette.

He should ready to apologise and meet at least 70% of her conditions which I believe will include the child not coming close to hers and the side chick not showing up at any event hence, the agreement from welfare from office.

1 Like

Re: Help a friend to solve his family palava by Caramia2020(m): 11:41am On Aug 22, 2021
He or i only slept with her 4 times as if once won't result to pregnancy if she is in her fertile period. 38 years unmarried n u think she will yield to ur demand wen age is not on her side. Please use diplomacy to confess to ur wife bcoz na polygamous home u done build so. Good luck.

4 Likes

Re: Help a friend to solve his family palava by poshestmina(f): 12:04pm On Aug 22, 2021
He doesn't want to lose his marriage but he slept with another woman 'just' 4 times.

What is wrong with you people? undecided undecided undecided undecided.

I'm sure he's scared of telling the wife because she's financially okay and can leave the he-goat ,if it were to be a broke housewife that depends on him ,he wouldn't mind doing anyhow undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided.

There's no way a 38 years old woman without a child yet would agree to have an abortion. It's risky !!!

Tueh!

6 Likes

Re: Help a friend to solve his family palava by Ishilove: 12:11pm On Aug 22, 2021
chatinent:

Such hoedacity!

Such brostitude!

I don't mince words.

I loathe cheats!

Have a nice century.

You make sense.

4 Likes

Re: Help a friend to solve his family palava by sgtponzihater1(m): 12:11pm On Aug 22, 2021
poshestmina:
He doesn't want to lose his marriage but he slept with another woman 'just' 4 times.

What is wrong with you people? undecided undecided undecided undecided.

I'm sure he's scared of telling the wife because she's financially okay and can leave the he-goat ,if it were to be a broke housewife that depends on him ,he wouldn't mind doing anyhow undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided.

There's no way a 38 years old woman without a child yet would agree to have an abortion. It's risky !!!

Tueh!

No need insulting anyone. People make mistake, and at least someone is owning up to his errors and looking for a way out. Just once can lead to pregnancy too. But no one is perfect, even you
Re: Help a friend to solve his family palava by Ishilove: 12:14pm On Aug 22, 2021
sgtponzihater1:
How can one explain to the wife that another woman is pregnant for him without losing her.

The other lady is saying she is 38 unmarried, and says refuses to throw away the opportunity to have a child at that age, especially as the guy is somewhat comfortable. She does not mind being his second wife, but if not the guy should pay monthly support, and she will keep shut and take care of their baby, but I know this is not sustainable, as the truth will leak someday.

The problem is the guy only slept with this new girl 4 times, and does not want to loose his wife nor her trust, as the wife has no idea that he cheats. He even thought of claiming to the wife that he wants a second wife. But why should the second wife be a older woman, and they are Christians.

Asking for a "friend". How does he sort things out.

Ladies, how can a guy pacify you if you were the first wife, as the priority is the first wife.

Thanks
There is no pacification. Own up to your misdeeds and bear the consequences. I mean, how can you be shagging another woman raw? Asides pregnancy, aren't you scared of contracting an STD and passing it to your innocent wife?

Own up and start preparing for the new baby. That innocent child is the priority here.

Like chatinent said, some men are dogs.
Re: Help a friend to solve his family palava by Ishilove: 12:17pm On Aug 22, 2021
sgtponzihater1:

No need insulting anyone. People make mistake, and at least someone is owning up to his errors and looking for a way out. Just once can lead to pregnancy too. But no one is perfect, even you
But some errors are perfectly avoidable, and this error is one. He IS an he-goat.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help a friend to solve his family palava by Ishilove: 12:24pm On Aug 22, 2021
sgtponzihater1:

Do we now call this desperation?

1 Like

Re: Help a friend to solve his family palava by sgtponzihater1(m): 12:25pm On Aug 22, 2021
Caramia2020:
He or i only slept with her 4 times as if once won't result to pregnancy if she is in her fertile period. 38 years unmarried n u think she will yield to ur demand wen age is not on her side. Please use diplomacy to confess to ur wife bcoz na polygamous home u done build so. Good luck.

Thanks a first wife can't be less than 30 and a second wife 38yrs. So polygamy is not an option in this. He will take care of his child, but no need marrying a 38yrs old woman that couldn't get a husband through straight means.

Why sleep with a man unprotected when you know it's your fertile period?, and the man gave you money each time, yet you are insisting that you must keep the pregnancy and marry a man you took money to sleep with?, though she did not directly ask for money, but after every activity the man gave her money and she collected with no objection, even thanking the guy, this was always more than £80, that's paid sex to me. The said man had other girls, yet no one hooked him with pregnancy all this years, but this one less than 4 months all this trouble. This is deliberate female wickedness! Another option is for the man to relocate with his family, because that lady will never want to leave the abroad that she is.

Only men get the blame in these kind of things, but ladies also have to take their fault sometimes. And this is female wickedness to another female who is married.
Re: Help a friend to solve his family palava by sgtponzihater1(m): 12:27pm On Aug 22, 2021
Ishilove:

Do we now call this desperation?

It's female wickedness. How can a 38yr old lady agree to sleep with a married man, and suffer another innocent woman, when she can work on her self and look for a single man or single father. It's female desperation at its peak. Yet women will insult only the man.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Lekki Babes Ain't For Small Boys" / INCREDIBLE! Woman Sleeps With Her Son,now Pregnant For Him / Nairalanders Share Your First Love Stories Here!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.