Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

MY Boyfriend Is 17 Years Younger Than I Am - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MY Boyfriend Is 17 Years Younger Than I Am (470 Views)

I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! / Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? / 100-Year-Old Prestatyn Bride To Marry Her Toyboy Lover 26 Years Younger Than Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MY Boyfriend Is 17 Years Younger Than I Am by soccerepe: 11:41am On Dec 24, 2018
I’m 45 and he and I have always been close since his mum died when he was 16. She was my older sister. We’re both very touchy-feely people and have been there for each other. We have kissed before in a friendly, family way, but that was all.
I’ve been single since my husband walked out five years ago. My nephew had split up with his girlfriend and had nowhere to live, so I said he could have my spare room.
We often went for a drink together and one evening I told him I felt old and unattractive, but he said I looked good, like a woman should.
A couple of evenings late, he told me I looked stunning. We were having a cuddle at the time and I said, “If you weren’t my nephew, I’d be all over you.”
Then he kissed me passionately. I know I should have stopped it there and then but my whole body was alight.

We slept together that night and have done ever since. This was six months ago. Nobody suspects anything, as he has his own room and we act like a normal aunt and nephew when others are around, but behind closed doors we’re a proper couple.
Read my full story on : www.soccerepe.com/MYboyfriendis17/html

(1) (Reply)

All I Wanted Was A Job For Husband But He Blames Me For Cheating / Nigerian ladies take drastic action against existing and intending pant bandits / I Was Making Love To You And You Were Calling His Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.